The Bitch That Switched

Story Info
Training a BDSM beginner.
3.1k words
4.6
15.7k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers

Note From The Author

  • Like a lot of my work, this piece is based on discussions with other Literotica (Lit) members. I this case, the text is a scenario I outlined to a Lit friend over a number of PMs
  • My friend had asked me to [virtually] edge him. In my rather twisted imagination, this is what came to mind.
  • My thanks to my Lit friend for allowing me to share this intimate exchange. Obviously their name has been changed in the text.

*

Well to edge you properly Dylan, I'll need to restrain you. The urge to make yourself cum would be too much otherwise.

You sit back naked in the black, leather chair and lay your arms on the rests. I loop your wrists with rope, expertly tying secure knots. I do the same at your elbow joints. I order you to raise your legs and bend them. You place the soles of your feet onto the front of the chair seat and I tie your ankles to the front section of the armrests. I put loops under your knees and thread them to where the armrests meet the back, making sure your legs are spread. Another rope goes around your chest and the back of the chair. A final one around your neck, tied to the base.

Your already hard cock is easily accessible and your asshole is also exposed. I place a kiss on the top of your cock and then run my tongue around your anal sphincter just once. Then I strip, taking my time, letting you watch, stroking my legs and stomach and breasts, my tiny, tiny breasts and finally my smooth as silk and totally hairless pussy.

I pull up another chair and sit in it with the same attitude as you. I am going to make your watch me masturbate before you are allowed any pleasure. I'm going to make you watch as I stick two fingers deep into my tight, wet pussy and then lick them. I'll dip them in again and then rub them below your nose, so that you can smell me and - if you extend your tongue - taste me.

This is going to take some time Dylan. Are you comfortable?

I spread my own legs, draping them over the armrests and start to rub my clit while I massage my breasts and tweak my nipples. I'm starting to feel turned on and I can see by how your cock is twitching that so are you.

I stand, lean over you and take the head of your cock in my mouth. I suck hard and noisily for a few seconds and then stop. I run a finger from the top of you down to your balls and then lower. I touch your ass lightly, it tickles and you try to move in your chair, but I have tied you too well. I lick my finger making sure it is slippery with saliva and push just the first joint into your ass. I take your cock with my other hand and stroke it ten times as I ease all of my finger into you.

And then I stop. I lick my finger and return to my seat. I put the same finger into my pussy and lick it again. I reach behind me and retrieve a large vibrator. I put it into my mouth and suck on it as noisily as I had just done with your cock. I finger myself as I do this, making myself wetter and wetter until I am ready to be penetrated. I take the dildo in both hands, position it in front of my pussy and push it slowly into me without stopping until I have taken nearly all of it. I turn the motor on and start to fuck myself. At first long slow thrusts, then more fevered ones as my pleasure builds. I rub my clit as well and the large toy brings me to a climax. The first of many I will have before you are allowed to cum.

"Do you like watching me Dylan?"

"Do you like it when I cum?"

"Are you thinking how creamy my pussy must be, how much you want to fuck it?"

I walk to you, run a finger over my vagina and collect some cream whipped up by the vibrator. I put my finger in your mouth and let you suck it off of me. I lower my head to your cock, mouth wide open, but stop and hover just above it. I want you to feel my warm breath on you. I pick up the still slimy and buzzing vibrator and hold it against your glans with my thumb.

"Do you like that Dylan? Do you like how the buzzing feels? Do you want me to make you cum?"

Abruptly I remove the vibrator. I caress your cock gently.

"Now Dylan, I'm going to fuck my ass until I squirt for you. Do you want to watch?"

"You do? Well then you have to do something for me"

I take two objects from my purse, plain, plastic clothes pegs. I stroke your left nipple with one. Then I bend and lick it, running my tongue around you. I take your nipple between my teeth and bite, not too hard, but not soft either, you moan. Before you can recover, I open the first clothes peg and let it close onto your wet, freshly bitten nipple. You suppress a cry as it stings you. You know the other nipple is next. This time you cry out.

"Good, you are ready for me."

Your cock is twitching and your face is screwed up adjusting to the unaccustomed pain in your chest. Precum oozes from the tip of your cock and I lick it off, careful not to over-stimulate you.

I retrieve another two items from my purse, rubber bands. I stretch them both. Then I twist one over itself and pull it wide with my fingers, which I then slip over your cock. It is a tight fit and only gets tighter as I roll it down your shaft to the root, It digs into you flesh there. I can see your cock swell a little as the outward blood flow is constricted, I loop the second, which is slightly longer around three times and again fit it over your cock, releasing it half an inch below your bell-end. You throb with the pressure of the bands. I suck your cock for a few seconds and then withdraw.

I return to my chair and spread myself over it. I lick my fingers and wipe them over my ass. I lick the vibrator, lubricating it. Then I put it against my asshole and push. My ass is tight, but I have taken this dildo in it many times before. Its tip slips into me and I purr contentedly, moving one hand to my clit as I ease more and more of its length into my rectum.

"I need more lube Dylan."

I take the vibrator out of my ass, stand in front of you and hold it touching your lips. You open your mouth, move your head forward and suck on it.

"That's sweet, but I need more than that babe."

Your eyes widen as I push the plastic cock further into your mouth. You sputter and struggle in your bonds as the tip enters your throat. Even your limited movements shift the pegs on your nipples, increasing the burning. I can see your cock harden more.

"That's a good boy, Dylan. Now spit on it."

I withdraw the dildo, leaving you spluttering, but you obey my command and spit onto it. I jerk your cock hard and quick five times as a reward, but then pull on your clothes pegs to remind you that your Mistress controls you.

The vibrator is dripping with your saliva. I move my chair closer, turn facing away from you and bend over, my legs spread a couple of feet apart. Holding my chair with one arm as support, I reach back and rub the shaft of the dildo up and down across my asshole. Then I turn it 90 degrees and insert the tip. I do it at an angle so that you can see it disappear into my tight ass. I start to fuck myself, pushing back against the anal intrusion with my thighs.

"Dylan, don't you wish you were the one fucking my ass? Don't you want to cum deep inside me?"

I turn to face you and straighten up, still holding the vibrator deep in my anal cavity. I raise one leg and find a spot to fit my foot on the seat of your chair, opening my pussy towards you and letting you see the dildo in my ass. My rock-climbing balance helps sometimes.

I resume fucking my ass and also start to rub my clit. The combination of anal fullness and clitoral stimulation has waves of pleasure flowing through my body. I ram the dildo deep into my ass and cum harder than before. Liquid sprays from my pussy, soaking the middle of your body and dripping down your cock.

"That felt good Dylan, I bet you want to cum too don't you?"

"Well maybe soon, if you are good."

I flick the pegs on your nipples making you flinch.

"To start with, hold this for me."

I take the dildo and again push it deep in your mouth.

"Now keep it in there, if you drop it, then it will be an extra hour until you can cum. Understand?"

You nod, trying not to lose your grip on the cock in your mouth. I find my latest toy, a male masturbator. It is a clear, flexible plastic sheath with bumps and ridges on the inside. Looking at your cock dripping with my ejaculate, I comment:

"Let's see if you are lubed enough already."

I slide the sheath over you. If I pull it hard against your body, the tip of your cock sticks out of the top a little. I can see precum oozing again and use my thumb to rub it round your glans. Even with a large dildo in your mouth, I can hear your moans.

I squeeze the masturbator and begin to move it up and down your cock. Your eyes close and I can see it is having the desired effect on you. I reach forward and play with your nipple pegs, pulling them and twisting them. I can feel you struggle, trying to stop the pain, but also maybe hints that you are starting to embrace it. I notice your body trembling and your cock throbbing more.

"Not yet Dylan, not yet."

I pull the sheath off and lay it on you.

"I think there is a problem with your pegs. Let me adjust them."

I undo the first peg and pain crosses your face as the blood returns. I remove the second and you whimper.

"That's a good boy."

I softly kiss each nipple and lick it soothingly. Then I reattach the pegs, but now pinching you vertically instead of horizontally. Your nipples are already sore and the new direction of pressure is more painful. I can feel your body tighten, but also see your cock twitch. You are learning to focus the pain onto the top of your cock.

"I feel bad for you with that thing in your mouth. Let Emily take it out. There. Now spit again Dylan. That's a good boy. I don't want to hurt your virgin ass too much, just a little."

Moving down I position the vibrator touching your asshole.

"Best to do this quickly Dylan."

As I speak, I push hard and two inches of the dildo disappears into your ass. You yell. Quickly I pick up the masturbator, engulf your cock and start to jerk your off again. You look lost, the pain in your nipples, the stretching of your sphincter and the pleasure of the masturbator overwhelm you.

"Please let me cum, Mistress."

I move the sheath faster up and down you and a look of gratitude breaks out on your face.

"No! Not yet."

I pull the masturbator off.

"You need to show me you can be a good little anal whore first. Can you do that, Dylan?"

You nod rather doubtfully. In response I push another two inches into your ass. You bite your lip and wince, so I jerk you a few times with just my hand, before stopping again. Precum is dripping down your shaft and I bend to lick it up.

"You need to take more, Dylan."

This time you shake your head, I push another two inches into your ass anyway.

You have been so good that I give you a little reward. As I begin to move the dildo in and out of your ass, I take your cock in my mouth. I realize that the top band has worked its way down with me using the sheath on you and, letting go of the vibrator, I pull it back up, nestling it just under your glans. I put my finger under just one of the overlapping bands, pull it back and let it snap against your shaft. You yelp again. I go back down on you and return to fucking your ass.

I can feel your cock twitching in my mouth and I pull back. But you continue to twitch. I realize you are getting off on having your ass pounded.

"Have I found your prostate, Dylan? Does that feel nice? Do you think you could cum for me just by having your ass fucked? Let's see."

I settle back and use both hands to push the plastic cock deep into you. You squirm and begin to pant. You are close.

"Well I think maybe you can cum for me like this. So let's do it properly, shall we?"

I take the vibrator out of you and leave it on the floor, then leave the room, your eyes following me with a despairing look in them. When I come back, I have squeezed into a pair of tight, black rubber panties. They are crotchless. In front, over my pubis, they have a metal plate and clip. I pick the vibrator up, slot it into the plate and close the clip. I stand tall, as tall as you can when you are 5'1", and brandish my 'cock' in my hand.

"Time to make you cum, Dylan."

Tucked into my panties is a piece of cord. Hanging from it are two wire clips, intended for closing food packets. I pull them out by the cord and hold them up, letting them swing.

"You know what these are, don't you, Dylan? I've cum with these on a lot. But now it's your turn."

You protest. You say you can only just handle the clothes pegs, not anything that hurts more. You plead that you are a beginner.

"If you want to cum, you have to wear these, Dylan."

You still protest. I leave again and return with a red plastic ball with cut-outs, riveted to a strap of black leather with a buckle.

"I have had enough of your whining, Dylan."

I go behind your chair, push the ball into your mouth - you resist, but not that much - and fasten the strap tightly behind your head.

"Much better!"

Satisfied that you won't complain for a while, I pick up a bottle of lube. I drizzle some on the tip of your cock and run my hands up and down, stopping when I feel you tense. Then I drop more between you legs and on to your asshole. Finally I lube my 'cock' as well.

The nice thing about being petite, is that you don't have to bend your knees to be at the right level to fuck a guy's ass. I slip the first 4 inches into you with a single forward thrust of my hips.

"Now for your nipples babe. This is going to hurt I'm afraid."

I pull the clothes pegs off without bothering to open them. As I do, I give you another 2 inches of my 'cock'. You writhe, I'm not sure whether in pleasure, pain, or both. I open and close one of the wire clips in front of your face, you look panicked. I open it wide, position it either side of your already red nipple and let it close. I am not an unkind mistress and I do it slowly. As I do, I give you another inch of 'cock'. Your eyes are wild, you are losing control.

Nipple number two. My fingers have some lube on them and the clip slips as I apply it, closing quicker than intended on you. The ball gag can't suppress your feral scream entirely. Taking pity on you, I distract you by shoving the final inch of cock deep into your ass.

"There, there, baby boy. Let Emily make it better for you."

I start to move my hips backwards and forwards, long deep strokes into your ass. I can hear your panting even with the gag in. Drool drops from it onto your chest. I pick up the string attached to the clips and tug on it. Your whole body tries to arch, but you are tied too firmly. I pick up the masturbator, spit into it twice and apply it to your cock, which is now bright red, the top deep purple. I stroke your cock with it in rhythm with fucking your ass. Your eyes are closed, your head lolls from side to side. Your chest heaves. It is going to be soon. I time the moment perfectly and thrust as deep as I can into your ass while pulling the sheath off, leaving your pulsating cock to spray a seemingly non-stop fountain towards the ceiling. You cum and cum and cum and cum. Who knew the man had so much cum in him.

Finally you stop and collapse back into the chair, breathing deeply, your body trembling. Still in your ass, I lean forward and start to remove the gag. I then think better of this and instead undo your nipple clamps. A wise decision as the noise you make as feeling returns to them would have otherwise been deafening. Now I remove the gag. You are too spent to say anything.

I withdraw from your ass, leaving it gaping, your stretched ring quivering. I remove the bands from your shrinking cock. Then, cat-like, I lick up every trace of cum I can find; and there is a lot of it. I hold it in my mouth, then kiss you, transferring my precious liquid cargo to you. You swallow without complaints.

I untie the ropes and help you stand. I take you unsteadily to bed and you curl up in a fetal position. I spoon you as best my small body can and stroke your hair.

"Was it too much for you angel!"

"No mistress", you whisper.

"Thank you mistress."

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers