The Black Beauty of Discipline

Story Info
A young teacher "rides" the Black Beauty of discipline.
5.7k words
4.61
18k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

I hope you enjoy it and any feedback is appreciated.

*

She sat before me, her head lowered and her hands held tightly in her lap. I was not going to let the opportunity slip away.

"Miss Adams, you are aware of the school policies, are you not?" I inquired.

"Yes Sir, I am, well no, I mean I'm not sure," she stammered.

"I know you are new to our Greystone faculty, but you were given our manual on policies and practices. Did you read it?"

"Yes...yes Sir," she said in almost a whisper.

"Well apparently Miss Adams you did not read ALL of it and you will need to go and review it after our meeting.

I could see the nervousness, the uncertainty in her eyes, and body posture. From her records I knew she was very smart and I was not sure how she had broken the rules this early in her employment. But, I was very pleased she did.

Miss Adams was new to our Greystone faculty, having been with us for only three months. In her late twenties, she was the youngest teacher at our institution, but by far the most attractive teacher we had.

Greystone is a very old, and unique establishment. It was established by Sir Edmond Greystone, who moved from London to America to start the academy decades ago. Greystone was established as a way to help post-secondary school students who had obtained low grades, which was most often due to motivational issues, and lack of self-discipline. These issues made it difficult for them to get into a respected University. We catered to both men and women, and many of our students came from very wealthy families. Greystone was a much less expensive avenue to get a son or daughter into a named University than for Daddy building a new Library to get them accepted.

Greystone was designed on the old English traditions of teaching and disciplining students. All of our students are legally adults and all they all have signed contracts that states they will abide by all rules. And if they break a rule, corporal punishment is often the cost. They all know very well that we believe in corporal punishment as a method for correcting bad habits.

This is often the last stop for some of these students who have failed to gain admission into a good University, and often trusts funds, and other supports are on the line. When money is the issue, it adds an incentive for them not to fail. With our connections, cultivated over many years, we never fail to get one of our graduates into a good University. Faced with these facts, all have all voluntarily signed our contract regarding corporal punishment.

The scene now before me now had been an idea in the back of my mind from the day Miss Adams first came to interview.

Miss Adams had become a ward of the state after her parents died. Westcott Academy across town took in a few girls each year as charity cases, and accepted Miss Adams after she completed her formal public education. Westcott allowed her to progress and she moved on to receive a teaching degree at the local University. I knew her circumstances were such that she had no outside resources and this job was all she had. If word got out that she was trouble, then finding another job teaching would be difficult, if at all possible

Over the years there we would have one or two students in each class that seemed to always be on the list for punishment. They often escalated their demerits so they would hit the top level, and receive their prescribed punishment on their bare bottoms. By having their underwear removed altogether they were left completely exposed to the faculty administering the punishment. It appeared they found such situations very erotic and stimulating. I began to wonder if Miss Adams was one of those women. I would soon know, and since she was of the faculty, I would personally administer the discipline needed.

"As you know Miss Adams, you signed a contract which includes the same clauses as the one for students regarding discipline. One thing you should know is that here at Greystone the punishment fits the crime."

She looked up with large eyes. "What, Sir?"

I could see she had just glimpsed what was in store for her, and the picture made her feel faint.

"Well Miss Adams, we have a strict policy that teachers are not to discipline students who have signed contracts regarding corporal punishment without my approval. And if corporal punishment is involved, especially on the student's bare backside, I must be present unless I have granted permission. You have broken the rules."

"But, Sir," she stammered, "I had no idea..."

I cut her off. "Ignorance is no excuse, Miss Adams. The manual you were given is very clear. You have made a grave error and there are consequences for errors here at Greystone."

"Sir?"

"Yes, consequences," I repeated. "You not only spanked a student, Mr. Roberts, but you had him remove his pants and underwear, and spanked him on his naked backside. As you should have read, even though Mr. Roberts is 19, and had signed his contract, this punishment should have been conducted with me being present."

"But Sir, I caught him cheating!" Miss Adams exclaimed. "He needed to be punished in a level that fit his behavior."

That may be so, but it is you who broke our rules. Also, I have learned your report is incomplete. Coach Lewis happened to be outside your office and witnessed the entire proceedings through an opened window."

"He saw me?" Her eyes showed her shock. She knew now there was no way out of her predicament.

"Yes Miss Adams, and he has written a full report of the incident," I told her as I handed her a written copy of Coach Lewis' report. She took it from me, hands trembling, and began to read. I could tell her breathing quickened as she read.

"As you can see, I now have a complete picture, a very graphic picture I might add, of what transpired in your office with student Roberts. Coach Lewis reports, and I trust his word completely, that Student Roberts was ordered to stand up in front of you after his initial hand spanking. Since he was absent any trousers or underwear, apparently his male member had become erect during the process. It seems your skirt had pushed upwards during the process, and his genitals rubbed against your stockings as you spanked his buttocks. Coach Lewis goes on to report that you reached out and touched his erect penis with your hand as you lectured him on his behavior. Apparently, this caused Mr. Roberts to lose control, and he ejaculated his semen, hitting your arm and dress."

Her face turned red as the picture came into focus. "But I lectured him on why he should not have become aroused, and how it was dirty. I never imagined he would...well, you know," she said.

"Yes, Miss Adams, I do know." I went on to spell out her options. She could resign, and I would be unable to write a recommendation for a new position. Or, she could accept her punishment, and this entire incident would be erased from her work record.

"What exactly is the punishment to be," she meekly inquired.

"As I said earlier, the punishment here at Greystone always fits the crime," I said, as I looked directly into her watery eyes. "In your own hand-written report, you state you administered a bare bottom spanking to Mr. Roberts. We have come to learn that you made him take off his trousers and underpants. At minimum you shall receive the same as he."

"Oh no!" she gasped! "I couldn't...I just cannot..."

"Miss Adams, you have no choice," I calmly replied. "And, since you should have known better, your punishment shall be greater that student Roberts. But we will get to that as we progress. Now, please stand."

"But...but," she stammered as she slowly got to her feet. She looked down at the floor and stood motionless. One could sense she was looking for a way out. Anything to avoid such a fate as I had just described. However, I knew very well that she badly needed this job, and if she became unemployable, with no letter of recommendation, she would be destitute. The situation was in my favor. She had no place to go. I could feel her coming to the same conclusion as she let out a long sigh.

"Miss Adams," I said in a firm voice. "You understand you are going to be punished in the same manner as Mr. Roberts, and then I will add an additional punishment since you, as a teacher at our institution, should have known better. Do you understand?"

"Yes...yes Sir," she stammered. "Please. Isn't there some other way? Take from my salary, or something like that?

"No," I sternly replied. "Now Miss Adams, I want to be sure I understand exactly what transpired between you and Mr. Roberts. Did you make him remove his underpants prior to you spanking his bottom?"

"Yes, I made him take them off," she said in a meek voice, looking around the room as if for an escape.

"And then?"

"I...," she hesitated. "I had him stand in front of me while I lectured him."

"Well then, I guess you know what you must do, don't you Miss Adams?"

She looked up, almost startled, as she realized the next step in our dance. Had she planned this little adventure? Or, had she really painted herself into a corner, a place with no exit, no way out.

I wasted no time in moving forward. "Let us start with your skirt Miss Adams. You will not need it."

She lowered her head, unable to look me in the eye. "Please Sir. I will not do it again. I promise."

"It is too late for that Miss Adams. You alone have brought us to this point, and your sentence has been announced. There is no negotiation on this matter. Now, the skirt..."

Apparently, she had finally resigned herself to her fate. She looked up and I could see she was flushed, and her hands trembled slightly. She slowly reached to her side and released the zipper of her pleated skirt. She had to wiggle her hips in a suggestive fashion to get it off. I took great pleasure in watching her revel very sheer, white panties, and a lovely lace garter belt and stockings. She folded the skirt and laid it on my desk.

I was shocked at her choice of underwear, for even though she was not yet thirty years old, her demeanor and outward manner of dress was that of an old spinster. Her choice of starched blouses, and loose skirts did nothing to indicate the woman within. Now I was able to not only glimpse some of what lay beneath the surface, but feast my eyes on it. And, what a feast it was.

Even with her underwear still in place, I could clearly see the outlines of her womanhood, for the thin material was little more than gauze, and almost transparent. My eyes focused on her panties. Only a slight shadow of brown shown through the thin material. I surmised she must be in the habit of shaving her most private area. She blushed as she noticed my gaze, and repositioned the tail of her blouse to cover herself.

Her stiff white blouse was long and hung down to the tops of her hose. "That blouse is going to be in the way. Take it off as well."

"My blouse?" she gasped. "But...but..."

"Now," I said. My voice was firm, and she did as she was told. Slowly she undid the first, then the second button. She hesitated when the last button came free. "Come now, we haven't all day," I scolded.

She appeared to turn even a deeper shade of scarlet. She slipped the blouse from her shoulders and folded it neatly, laying it on the desk. Her bra matched her panties. The material cupping her well-formed breasts was all but transparent, and hard-brown nipples strained against the thin material.

Even though she still had on her bra and panties, the shear material left little to the imagination. She moved to cover her breasts with one arm while keeping her other hand over her womanhood. No doubt when she put on her skimpy undergarments earlier this morning, she had no idea they would be on display in such a manner before the day was through. Or did she?

Moving from behind my desk, I pulled a straight back chair into the middle of the room. "Now Miss Adams, we shall begin," I said as I sat down in the chair. She turned to face me, standing motionless, her right arm still hugging her breasts, her left hand almost cupping her womanhood in a feeble attempt at modesty.

"As we have confirmed, Master Roberts was required to remove his underpants prior to his punishment. So, now you too must do the same Miss Adams. Please continue."

"Oh please...please." She pleaded.

"Again, this is not a negotiation Miss Adams. Now, remove your underpants."

A look of resignation crossed her face as she took a deep breath, and moved her hands to the elastic waistband of her sheer white panties. Her earlier attempts at modesty were useless now as she hooked her thumbs inside the elastic, and slowly pushed downward.

My guess was confirmed as the lacy garment moved downward, slowly exposing her shaved mound to my gaze. Only a thin small patch of light, wispy brown pubic hair lay just at the top of her private opening. She bent forward and quickly stepped out of her panties, returning both of her hands to her naked mound. She did her best to cover herself, forgetting about her breasts and, the highly visible nipples that strained against the thin material.

"Miss Adams, was Mr. Roberts allowed to cover himself?" I queried. "From my report he was made to stand with his arms at his side, at attention. Is that not so?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Well then..."

She looked directly at me, closed her eyes, and moved herself to attention. She stood up straight, her chest thrust slightly forward, her hands at her sides, leaving her shaved vulva totally exposed. Her garter belt and hose made a beautiful frame for her naked womanhood. I was becoming more convinced that Miss Adams' quickened breathing, and blushing skin, were due more to excitement than fear.

I was going to take my time with Miss Adams, for I found the sight of her standing before me, half naked, her most private area exposed to my gaze, to be extremely satisfying.

"Now, Miss Adams, you had Mr. Roberts stand in front of you, naked from the waist down as you lectured him. Is that correct?"

She took a deep breath, and replied, "Yes, Sir."

I began to give her a small lecture regarding our rules. But all the time I was taking in her beauty, and the display of her nakedness. I could tell she was very embarrassed standing at attention before me without any panties. I also felt my own blood began to travel downward.

"Now, Miss Adams, you will receive some of the same punishment that you inflicted on Mr. Roberts. Come here and position yourself across my lap."

As if she had been in a dream, Miss Adams opened her eyes, looked down at my awaiting lap, and then took her position. It was as if it was an old familiar action, and done almost by rote.

I adjusted her near naked body across my knees. Her beautiful firm buttocks positioned just below my hand. She turned her head and looked back at me as if to ask if this was the correct position. I answered her look with a slap to her bottom.

"Ouch!" she cried. As much from being startled as from any pain. My hand came down an again with a resounding SMACK.

"Oh, please," she pleaded. She reached back with her right hand to try and cover her exposed buttocks. She began to wiggle and squirm as I continued to bring my hand down with force. One after another my hand contacted with one cheek and then the other. I fell into a rhythm on her exposed backside. Left, Right, Left, Right....

Her gasps took on the same rhythm as my hand. "Oh...oh...oh...," she let out with each contact. As I continued, the sounds she made became more like small little grunts that morphed into a moaning sound.

I don't think she expected the onslaught of blows, and any semblance of modesty was quickly forgotten. Her cheeks began to turn a sweet pinkish color, and her legs became parted as she squirmed, exposing the smooth, hairless lips between them. I stopped to admire my work.

As the blows ceased, she relaxed a bit. She let out a sigh, her breathing still fast from the initial contact. Her hair had come lose, and her auburn locks hung in a very delightful, unkept way.

"That was only the start Ms. Adams," I said in my professional voice. "You have yet to pay for you infractions."

"Oh, please Sir, I have been punished enough."

"Young lady we have only begun. Your disregard for our rules was a major infraction and in order for you to continue to be employed at this institution, you will have to pay for your actions. Is that understood?"

She lowered her head, and in a meek voice said, "Yes Sir."

She was now mine. I rubbed her pink cheeks with my hand as I began to lecture her about her actions. Reminding her that at Greystone we have rules, and if those rules are broken, there are consequences. I kept rubbing as I talked, allowing my hand to move in such a way as to part her ass cheeks, exposing her wet opening to my gaze. Her wetness was wonderful to behold. With each movement of my hand, her small puckered anus peaked out from between her checks. She was certainly one of those girls that found sexual excitement from being stripped of their clothes, being exposed, and having a firm hand on their backside.

Then, without warning I lifted my hand from her sweet, pink cheeks and brought it down with a resounding SMACK! Miss Adam cried out, arching her back at this unexpected assault. I continued my lecture as I brought my hand down time and time again. Miss Adams was now kicking and squirming, and I was having a hard time keeping her in place. I moved my left hand from her back, slipped it underneath her, and cupped her breast. I could feel her taunt little bud in my palm. I squeezed her breast and she seemed to push against my hand, and a small moan escaped her lips.

As suddenly as I had begun my assault on her backside, I stopped. She was now panting and any appearance of modesty was forgotten. Her legs were spread wide, giving me a better view of her very private parts. The lips of her labia were now slightly swollen, and her opening was in full view, as if asking for penetration. My cock was straining against my trouser, and I was sure she could not help but feel it against her body.

I began to rub her well spanked bottom once more as I lecture her about how discipline must be carried out. As I talked, I moved my hand from her checks to her leg, letting it slip down to the inside of her thigh. Slowly, ever so slowly I moved it toward her gapping vulva. I let my index finger barely touch the edge of her opening. This elicited a gasp from Miss Adams as she moved her hips upward, as if to meet my finger.

I continued this process of slowly moving my finger up her inner thigh, ever so softly touching the tip of my finger just outside her opening. It was all I could do to keep from push my middle digit all the way into her, but this slow tease would show benefits in the end.

"Stand up," I ordered as I removed my hand from her leg. She slipped off my lap onto all fours on the floor. She landed in such a position that it resembled a woman offering her backside to her lover. Slowly she got to her feet, adjusted her tasseled hair as best she could, and stood with both hands covering her womanhood.

"Hands to your side," I told her again.

"Yes, Sir," she breathlessly replied as she moved her hands to her side, once again exposing her nakedness.

There was no doubt now that having to disrobe before me, and receiving the warm-up I had administered, had aroused her. As she stood there with her hands at her side, with only the sheerest of bras covering her breasts, her pussy completed exposed to my gaze. It was obvious that she was very aware of her wetness as her neck, and upper chest were a wonderful shade of red. She stood there blushing at her own arousal.

"Ms. Adams, as I told you earlier, the punishment will fit the crime. However, I will make sure our punishment exceeds that of young Master Roberts, so the lesson is very clear. Do you understand Ms. Adams?"

12