The Black City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This unexpectedly gives Zazkoroth pause, but it's out of confusion rather than admonishment. "Raisin BRan?"

It's... aggh... I arch and squirm, opting to simply force a complete projection of the commercial into whatever pulsing glob Zaz calls a brain. Two scoops of those juicy raisins in Kellogg's Raisin Braaaaan...!

There's a moment of stillness and silence as Zaz tries to process what I'm talking about, and I can almost hear the cogs turning in his big smooth purple head/body as he struggles to click together unfathomable context. In a way, it's liberating to be the one who's unfathomable for a change -- though when he finally gives up on comprehending me, he apparently opts for ignoring me. Without another word, he presses that second tendril back against my ass and then, with a single smooth, firm motion, inside me.

Though my mouth is gagged by Zaz's slick, thrusting tendril violating my throat, a scream of simultaneous discomfort and climactic pleasure echoes through my mind. And a mental scream from a telepath... well, let's just say the walls of the apartment shudder like there's a small earthquake on the street level, and Zaz is dazed into a more animalistic state, driving in deeper with both thick, squirming appendages, each of them relentlessly pummeling my prostate by turns, never giving it an instant of rest and never, once, missing. Perk to having your hands, dick, eyes, and brain all basically be the same part of your body, is that he understands the inside of me with surgical accuracy, and knows very well how to force me to orgasm.

Not that I'm complaining, of course.

"MMphhhMnNNnn...!!" I yelp out around the tentacle in my mouth, and try to adjust to the sensation of two robust violet limbs pistoning in and out of my little ass, at once soothed and driven to the heights of pleasure by Zaz's other efforts at what feels like every other part of my body. I shift back and forth against his endless arms, doing what I can to push back against the tendrils drilling my tender hole, struggling to breathe through my nose.

"Are mine sc00pings acceptaBle?" Zaz teases, knowing that, at this point, I won't even be able to form a sensible response in my mind. Not that he's far behind; I can see the ominous red glow coming from within him that signifies the starry horror's own pleasure. Hear his thoughts fading into a burning, lustful static not so different from what he'd been watching on the television earlier.

His thrusting grows faster, more focused, and soon I find myself no longer sitting up, but tilted backwards, laying on my neck and shoulders with my bottom half in the air. Legs spread apart and booted feet dangling, Zaz tears my panties away to fully free my half-hard girlydick, sliding his first tentacle out of my ass to replace it with a thicker one. This one is decorated with spongey ridges along its length that, I have to confess, feel utterly sublime as they pop into my asshole one by one -- plmp, plmp, plmp -- torturing my quivering hole at a staggered pace against the second, smoother one still rocketing in and out of the slick pink orchid of my ass.

OhgodohgodohfuckohfuckohshitaAaaAaaaaaaaaAAAAHhh...! a string of telepathic nonsense shrieks forth from my mind, providing chorus to the formless orchestra of Zaz's own whooping and burbling. Everything's going a little fuzzy from the lack of air, the intrepid tentacle throatfucking me keeping me constantly struggling for a real breath. I feel two of Zaz's thinner feelers coil around my pink nipples, under the piercings to twist and pull them back and forth. My little underdeveloped dick is bouncing with each rough thrust now, the battered apartment room now filled with the sounds of lewd squelching and slapping. The constant, sweet anguish of those two alternating tentacles, one fast and rough, the other slow and methodical, forcing me to register each and every instant that one of those thick ridges pops past the stretched ring of my asshole, either into me or out of me, but always soon to reverse direction.

Spread-eagled and helpless, all I can do is close my eyes and endure, my own juices now dribbling down my stomach as Zaz keeps me pinned in this piledriver position, punishing my tight ass for crimes unknown and likely unthinkable. A quake of pleasure rolls through me as the second, swifter appendage begins to seize and tense, unloading a hefty glug of sticky white fluid up my ass before pulling free of me, shooting a few more bolts of creaminess along my body. One shot dribbles off my vestigial dick and balls, down my stomach and tits, while a second blasts my face -- I try to swallow it, but the tentacle in my throat is starting to erupt as well, giving me plenty to worry about as I struggle to gulp it down.

A full-blown assgasm takes hold of me, something that, since my relationship with Zazkoroth became sexual, I can now say I get to experience with some sense of regularity. My ass clenches down around his exploring appendages and a series of spasms rocks my lithe frame -- but Zaz isn't done. With the second tendril sliding free of me, he replaces it with another sturdy limb, ridged and stiff like the other, and Zaz returns to savagely double-penetrating my greedy, deserving ass, their ribs and knobs sliding and bumping along one another as they both torment my butt.

I'm finally able to get a breath, though, when the tentacle down my throat also frees itself of me, pumping a few last bolts of spunk across my face and tits before retreating into Zaz's body completely. I wonder, not for the first time, what exactly the viscous liquid is, as it doesn't seem to genuinely be cum -- it's close, just riddled with that same 'mysterious thing from beyond the stars' type of je ne se quoi as the rest of him. Not much time spent is wondering when I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, though. "MmnnNNhAAAHhFUCK, phhhhaaahhaAAAaa shit shit shit...!!"

Another climax rolls through me, my eyes going crossways and tongue lolling out of my mouth, my own drool mixing with whatever concoction Zaz has glazed me with. Just when I thought I'd endured all I could before, I now find my asshole as the battleground between those two multi-sectional columns of pistoning meat, pulsating inside me as they vie for position, dragging their ridged lengths back and forth across my insides. I lose track of when I'm cumming and when I'm not, my orgasms so long and so frequent that they blend together, leaving my entire petite body a frosted, quivering mess. Finally I feel those two torturous tentacles begin to surge and erupt just as the other had, blasting my butt full of Zaz's strange fluid and then generously squirting me with the rest of it, covering what little of my body wasn't already coated in Zaz's extraplanar nut. My mind is deafened by the bellow of Zaz's release, eclipsing even my own real-world screams.

Then it's all quiet. Just the sound of my own heavy breathing -- then the juicy slips and pops of those two massive tentacles sliding free of me, one by one, leaving my poor, abused ass to gape spectacularly, struggling in vain to close itself. I'm lowered down, not to the couch, but onto Zaz's warm body, squishing limply into his amorphous bulk. I twitch idly as my body comes down from the highs of pleasure, tiny tendrils caressing unintrusively along my skin, cradling and soothing me. I let my eyes drift closed, whispering. "That was... phew...."

"Contentment for graTitude," Zaz beams, teasing those tiny feelers back and forth along my thighs, nipples, and even along my useless little dick. "It iz g00d that we have us."

"Us?" I murmur.

"Each otHer," Zaz clarifies. "Perhapz one spin we shall locate more hy00man or starbits. But until then, nice that we are here."

I smile wryly. This is the first time I've seen Zaz get... what I guess I can only describe as romantic, even if there's a bittersweetness to it. I don't know exactly how strong a bond I can form with Zazkoroth, and from the sorrowful notes to his thoughts, I sense he feels the same way. Still... "Yeah, you're right, Zaz. It is nice."

"Body Auction arrives to the sCreen in moments, yes? This is your favorite?"

My smile widens. "Hell yeah it is."

12