The Black City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About three hours; Zaz is scavenging right now," she preempts, handing me the bottle. I unscrew the lid and take a long swig -- it's good, a nice funk to it, like that smell bananas give off when they're just about to go bad. "You... you did something to that creature, the Young One. When you threw your hand up, there was this pulse, or... blast. Like someone screaming every word you've ever heard, all at once. This sort of psionic... noise, I suppose. Almost killed Zaz, but fortunately I seemed resistant to it. Drove the creature off, as well."

I hand the bottle back to Syx, who takes another drink. She seems to have polished off about half already, but isn't showing many effects. Probably something to do with her weird physiology. Meanwhile, one swig and I can already feel my lips tingle, props to being barely over a hundred pounds. "So wait, you're saying I did that? That flash of light?"

"As far as I can tell, yes," she nods. "If I had to guess, I'd say your... erm, those tremors you make, your abilities, are stronger than you realize. Fortunately, it saved us -- you saved us -- and got us here."

"Surprised to see the place is still stocked," I say, looking around. The lights are off, but it looks truly untouched. Wish I'd known about it before.

"Might be the most intact structure I've found. Looks like whoever lived here made it quite a while before they finally met their fate; there's a small stash of food, and the water's finicky, but still works."

My stomach gurgles at the mention of food. "Where's that stash, again?"

o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The food she digs up is pretty rudimentary stash stuff, but for me at least, it's a meal fit for an empress. I make my way through about half a can of lukewarm clam chowder (not that condensed shit, either!) before my shrunken stomach gets uncomfortably full, and Syx and I return to drinking and chatting. She tells me a little more about the camp she's from, though not enough for me to a form a clear picture of exactly what I'm getting into. As always, she's mysterious, which extends to the answers she gives about the unusual powers she exhibited last night. She gives me a vague explanation about 'the stars guiding her and 'going where others can't,' which doesn't really give me the information I'm looking for. But being like "bitch which X-Men are you?" probably won't yield me any clearer results, so I drop it.

As always, though, when you're alone with someone you have any prior sexual attachment to (and even sometimes if you don't), talking and drinking often leads to kissing. This is very much the case with Syx and me, and as the booze numbs the ache in my body, I find myself crawling atop her, going for another taste of that weird-ass tongue of hers. A few hours ago I saw the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life, and the experience has reopened a wound that had long ago scabbed over -- the idea that any day could be my last. There's precious little pleasure left to have, and I want as much of it as I can get.

Syx responds easily to my advance, though, leaning back a little as I crawl into her lap, her hands sliding down my sides, to my slim hips. She returns the kiss, her intoxication making her long, suckered tongue a little clumsier than I remember it, but I don't mind. My tongue meets with hers, and I find myself tugging at her undershirt, pulling it up and above Syx's head to free her breasts, then doing the same to my own snug, striped tee. My hand finds one of her full tits, massaging it in eager circles as we kiss, her own hands sliding beneath my skirt to take two gentle handfuls of my butt, groping and spreading my petite cheeks.

"Mmhhphh... I want you inside me..." I whisper hoarsely, nibbling at her lower lip. Fuck, what's gotten into me? I didn't think almost dying would make me so horny, but... right now all I can focus on is getting filled up with something hot and thick. I need something to take my mind off of what happened, off of that thing. The rum got me halfway there, and I know exactly what I need for the rest. I can already feel Syx's pair of impressive members swelling beneath me, straining against her pants, readying themselves for their imminent destination. "All of you, I can take it...."

There's a brief struggle as we make out, the two of us stripping off whatever pieces of clothing still remain to obstruct us. Certain pieces remain -- I find myself still wearing a wristband and one slashed-up stocking, and Syx manages to strip out of her trousers without doffing her sleek, dark boots -- but in a few moments of grunting, panting, and eager kissing, I can feel all of her skin against mine... and the throbbing heat of her two thick members against my belly, warming me as I grind into the hybrid beauty's body.

"I confess, I've been distracted by thoughts of you since our shower," Syx whispers, her long tongue drifting up along my ear before winding partway around my throat, the suckers gripping gently as she wiggles beneath me to rub and squish her two stiff dicks against my much smaller one. As always, my dick doesn't provide a barometer of arousal, as inert as ever despite the overwhelming desire flooding through me. Sparks of excitement dance along my skin as she teases me with her duo of massive members, but Syx knows what I want -- she leans back, depositing a generous line of saliva on both of her tips before shifting below my light weight, repositioning me to sit more fully onto her lap... and of course, onto her brace of cock

My breath catches as I push down onto the two towers of pale purple flesh, straining to get both throbbing crowns inside of me. I'm now no stranger to taking two dicks (or tentacles) at once, but shoving both in at the same time is turning into a bit of a challenge, though one I'm determined to overcome. "Hnnnn... nnnahhhn, fuhck..." I groan, biting down hard on my lower lip as I push down harder, feeling my tight back entrance slowly stretch, swallowing the end of one of Syx's creamy tips and then finally enveloping the other as well, allowing both to sink in a few inches deeper. A hoarse yelp of pleasure escapes my lips as her pair of dicks are buried into my single tight hole, and I can't help but quiver, a thin strand of my juices leaking from the tip of my own drowsy member.

"Ahhffhh... you're so tight," Syssyx groans, leaning in to press her forehead into mine, her breath soft against my lips as she steals the occasional soft kiss. She's (fortunately) letting me control the pace so far, not thrusting up into me but letting me acclimate to the sensation of her being inside me, letting my ass adjust, moulding to the size -- and number -- of the pulsating members inside of me.

"Well," I let out a breathless chuckle, "what do you expect when you stuff two huge dicks... into a girl's ass...." I wince, biting my lip again as I slide more fully into her lap, taking inch after inch of her twin columns into the inviting cavern of my butt. As she gets deeper into me, my backside moulding around the two invaders, I start to relax a little, leaning forward into Syx and wrapping one arm loosely over her shoulder, using the other to affectionately massage the half-alien girl's breast. I fit my legs beneath me, planting my feet at the sides of her hips and using them to shift my weight up and down, up and down, easing myself up far enough that only the tips of Syx's dicks remain inside me before sitting back down onto them, letting them fill up my greedy hole. I find myself feeling quietly grateful that Zaz always insisted on pushing my limits and fitting more inside of me -- the effort has left me incredibly well-trained for this specific scenario, one I would have hated to miss out on.

With the sheer volume within me, it takes a little while for me to get into a decent rhythm, stretching enough that I can move easily with Syx's dicks (Syx's dyx?) inside of me. I arch backwards, rocking up and down in her lap, and she leans in to meet me -- kissing up between my breasts, letting the sucker-studded flat of her tongue drag along one of my nipples, tugging at the metal piercing. I wrap both arms around her, nuzzling down into the mess of tendrils where her hair should be, clinging to her for warmth, comfort, pleasure. "Fuck... fhuuuhhh... omigosh..." I pant softly, reaching over her shoulder to grab the bottle of rum and taking another long swig from it, pushing down as hard as I can until I feel my rear press into Syx's thighs, telling me she's as deep inside my ass as she can possibly be.

She kisses my nipple again, licks at it, lets her tongue slither and coil around it, making my body hum with excitement -- but now she also, at last, starts to thrust into me. It's slow at first, which is good, but as I keep myself planted down into her lap, I let her start to control the pace... and it grows faster and faster, more intense. I can feel her hot flesh pushing and grinding against the sensitive button in my butt, my lower belly starting to flush with heat and pleasure, a feeling of building release. I lean back forward and immerse myself in Syx, kissing her hungrily again,

"May I experience enterings? My minds taste excitEs within, and I have engaged in a great piLfering of g00dz." My eyes pop open as my mind is suddenly invaded by the alien presence of Zazkoroth, and by the stiffening of Syx beneath me, I get the feeling he's addressed her somehow as well. I chuckle, halting my thrusting for the moment and looking down at Syssyx.

"Forgot about Zaz," I snort, "guess I'll get it."

I wince as her two shafts slide slowly out of my butt, leaving me with a not-insignificant gape as I stand up and off of her lap, waddling awkwardly to the door. I hear Syx giggle behind me, and try not to blush as I unlock and open the liquor store's front door. Behind it, expectedly, is the round purple hulk of Zaz, who beams at me with his single massive eye. "My gaze sees that you are awake and well! Also that you find yourselF relishing playtime with our c0mpanion."

I shut and lock the door behind him, biting my lip for a moment as I look back at Zaz. I'd forgotten about the possibility of him showing back up, and now I find myself reaching a new train of thought, pondering something I'm surprised I haven't pondered before. There's no reason I can't have some fun with Zaz and Syx at the same time. "I hope you mon't dind-- phffhaha-- don't-- I hope you don't mind if we continue," I chuckle drunkenly, staggering past the amorphous monstrosity and back over to Syx, tumbling down into her and burying my face in her chest, if only for a moment. I quickly find myself squirming to find a new position, laying down on my side in front of her, facing away and reaching back to lift one perky buttcheek.

It's only a moment before Syx realizes the new position I'm trying to solicit, and lays sideways herself, sidling up to me and spooning me from behind... then gracefully easing both her cocks back into the eager confines of my ass, drawing a blissful yelp from me. I hoist myself up onto one elbow to keep balanced, lifting my top leg and keeping it loosely draped around Syx's hip, letting out a long, low moan of delight as I feel her begin to easily thrust into me once more.

Zaz's reaction is... well, I never thought I'd see an apocalyptic tentacle-creature look flustered or shy, but against all odds, I have now. His thoughts cease to form words, however quasi-sensical they tend to be, and instead flow together into the mental equivalent of someone dumping all the pots and pans out of their cupboard. His single eye wanders bashfully, flicking back towards us on occasion but not remaining long... until Syssyx finally speaks.

"Well? Aren't you going to join us, Zaz?" she grins, thrusting into me again, causing another yelp of delight. She, like me, keeps herself steady with one elbow, but the other hand reaches around me to fondle one tiny breasts, pinching and teasing my nipple as she rolls her hips into me with slow, rhythmic thrusts, keeping my pleasure from either mounting or falling -- a torturously sweet steadiness that has me almost writhing with need on the floor.

If Zaz had a mouth, I'm sure he would have grinned. He doesn't, obviously. Have a mouth, that is. Or grin. What he does do is unspool a number of tendrils from his body, his dark, meaty appendages cascading forth as he shuffles his mass closer to Syx and me. Though, it only just occurs to me -- with me pretty much full to capacity, what does he plan to do with his tentacles?

I hear a moan from Syx behind me, and shift a bit to glance back at her -- her slow thrusts into me haven't stopped, but I can see her wince as dark tentacles begin to coil around her, one sliding between those full tits while another binds them against each other, creating a snug valley for Zaz to penetrate. I stifle a menacing giggle when I see one more tentacle winding its way behind her, but find the stifling quickly made unnecessary when one of Zaz's tendrils pushes its way past my dark, half-parted lips, sliding into my mouth. "MMphhH--!" I hold back a cough, letting out a muffled groan as the appendage slips in deep, not yet inviting itself down my throat... but knowing Zaz, it won't be long before he decides to have some fun with my esophagus.

"Nnh, you... certainly are bold..." I hear Syx groan before inhaling sharply -- I feel both of her cocks throb and flex hard inside of me, her body going rigid and still for a moment, and I know what's happening behind me. The way her breath holds, then relaxes into a low, lazy moan. I've been exactly where she is, and there's no doubt in my mind that Zaz just slipped a tentacle into her ass. From the way she squirms and thrusts erratically into me, I feel like the true winner in this situation, even if I'm having difficulty offering any vocal feedback with a mouthful of Zaz.

"Fretn't, young staR-hy00m, for the long bits of Zaz are fleximous--" the creature burbles, the long coils of his limbs growing more restless now, thrusting playfully between Syx's tits, up her ass, and into my mouth, finally breaching the hesitant blockade of my uvula and fully down my throat, forcing me to suck in the sanctuary's stale air through my nostrils. My senses are so overflooded as to be almost dulled, my body humming at a plateau of bliss between the alcohol, weariness, breathlessness, and continued stimulation of Syx's cocks shifting and rocking in and out of my backdoor. My eyes widen, though, as another tendril looms in front of me, hovering "--Though this (1) d0es wonder how much more a dr0plet can insert, when her door has already been twice knocked up0n."

I let out a gargled squeak around the tentacle in my throat as the other starts to explore the stretched rim of my back entrance, poking and prodding gently at the edges of my asshole where Syx's two cocks are already buried. Unable to physically speak -- and mostly moaning anyway, especially as Zaz's slimmer tendrils begin to coil and tug at my nipples -- I try to force my thoughts into Zaz's mind. However, with everything going on, forming a single coherent thought is impossible, and even trying to transmit a pang of urgency is muddled by the haze of pleasure I'm already in. What I end up beaming into his head is more a psionic wail of lust than anything else... and rather than making him rethink his advances, it seems to spur him on.

"MMphh--!" I gag as one tendril winds around my ankle, lifting it and spreading me more completely, my ladydick bobbing limply from the repeated thrusts into my exposed backside -- and Zaz goes for the kill, one thick, slippery appendage finally forcing its way inside of me alongside the two invaders already present. I squeeze my eyes shut with a muffled whine, my back arching as I'm seized by what feels like a mini-orgasm, a spasm of ecstasy heralding a future, larger implosion of sensation. I savor the difference in textures, hot and rigid contrasted with cool and flexible, Zaz's tentacle winding around and between Syx's cocks as it explores deeper inside of the familiar terrain of my ass.

I place one hand hesitantly on my lower belly, moaning breathlessly as I feel the steady thrusting and pumping within my butt -- now not only of Syx's dicks but one of Zaz's tentacles, creating a combo platter of penetration that I'm not sure I can handle. Behind me, I hear Syx's gasps of pleasure muffled by yet another tentacle, this one diving into her mouth as yet another winds around to add itself to the starspawn's backside. I've been where Syx is more times than I can recall, airtight with Zazkoroth's appendages, and know the exquisite pleasure she must be in, made even more extreme by the increasing speed and fervor of her thrusts into me.

Still, two tentacles has nothing on what I'm going through, my ass so sweetly stretched, my body so full of squirming, thrusting delights that I can't help but squeal out around the tentacle in my mouth. I hear the bottles around me start to shake, glass rattling against glass as my pleasure escalates, mounting toward a crescendo that, in this place, could lead to a lot of breakage. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to silence my mind, my thoughts -- try to control the abilities that I still don't yet understand. It doesn't matter if Syx and Zaz are resistant to my psionics; a shower of shattered glass is gonna ruin everyone's day if I can't control my orgasm.

Boom, boom, boom, boom -- Syx's voice is drowned out by the dark tendril down her throat, and I can no longer hear Zaz's bizarre chatter. I can't hear the crazies, or even my own thoughts, just this non-stop pulse in my mind. It's like I can feel every nerve in my body, lightning screaming across my neural pathways, every part of me wanting to explode as my pleasure grows greater and greater. I need to control it. I have to hold it back.

The sensation of cum shooting into my ass by way of the double-barreled cannon that is Syssyx makes resisting orgasm impossible. My eyes shoot open, and the world looks bright for the first time. I convulse, back arching, toes clenching, my hands balling into fists as I feel several long squirts of Zaz's creamy ooze blast across my face and chest, even splattering one wad of white spunk over my dick and balls. My ass clenches down, squeezing around both of them tightly, and I feel the psychic scream burgeoning against the walls of my brain -- but I don't release it.

I feel waves of energy pulse through me, but not the liquor store, flooding me before finally fading... no, not fading. Being absorbed. I feel my body drink the energy back into itself, feel revitalized in an incredible way, if still weary from such ferocious activity. My spasms stop, and I collapse, my eyes half-lidded, and Zaz's tentacle slides free of my throat, then the other from my ass, leaving me lazily mounted side-saddle on Syx's shafts.

"What... what was that, Raine?" I hear Syx's voice, barely registering it until after a moment.

"Deafening, then sileNt," Zaz burbles, looking satisfied though inexhausted. "A dr0plet become thunderstorm, yes?"

"I... I dunno," I murmur quietly, blinking away spots of color from my vision. Something feels different, but I'm not sure what. "What did... I mean, did you guys notice anything?"

Syx curls up a bit closer into me, hugging me tightly from behind and nuzzling into the back of my neck. "Your eyes changed color for a moment," she nods slightly, "almost silver... but the pupils were deep green."

I blink, furrowing my brow, still panting softly. "What are they now?"

"Hazel, as they usually are."

"Hrm."

"It would seeMinge that thyne abiliting grows each day," Zaz muses, "answers as to the g i r l ' s condition when arrival = camp, perhaps?"