The Black Cock Weekend

Story Info
A glimpse into a white couple's first experience...
2.4k words
4.42
101.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers

Sunlight shown through the blinds, falling across Martin's face in brightly-lit rows - stirring him out of a deep, sound slumber. He opened his eyes slowly, coming out of the haze of sleep and with the slightest pounding in the back of his head. He reached up through a long exhale and rubbed where he felt the slight headache. He'd had enough alcohol that it gave him a tiny hangover, but nothing too severe.

"Man, how late were we up last night?" he thought to himself. He looked over through the window; it was hard to say for sure, but he was pretty sure it was about 10am - much later than usual for sleeping in.

He looked around, suddenly realizing that he had slept on the floor. Moving aside the crumpled blanket over his naked body, he smiled to himself as he lay his head backward for a moment - enjoying the cool draft of the air conditioning over his tired, thoroughly-used white penis. He'd probably jacked off more last night than the entirety of the rest of his life combined.

God, what a night. He closed his eyes and let the memories of the previous night's romp fill his mind - the slow, building sexual tension by which Jean-Baptiste had seduced his wife Julie in the living room; How Martin watched hungrily as the wine bottles grew emptier while the tall black male and Julie got closer on the couch, as her hands first touched his leg, their lips finally touching as Julie began to surrender to her desires....

...Followed by what Martin could only remember as a series of erotic moments strung together - the increasing nakedness of Julie and Jean-Baptiste as their clothes began to come off, his wife's large ivory breasts spilling out as Jean's long black cock made an appearance for the first time - stunning them both.

His wife's hands exploring, admiring, gripping - Jean's pleasured groans and purposeful guidance, showing her all the right places to worship as she got on her knees while he reclined on the couch - an expectant black king receiving due honor from his fertile white mistress.

Martin's breath took on a deep rhythm as he reached down almost without thinking and grabbed his slightly-sore penis - an explosion of pleasure rippling through his body in full approval. Thinking of Julie as she climbed atop the well-hung black male, the contrast of his dark frame under her soft, vanilla complexion making Martin see stars. And what came after....

Martin pleasured himself for a few minutes, bringing himself to edge repeatedly before pulling back. He shuddered a few times; the next one would be a doozy.

A slight gurgle echoed from his stomach as he vaguely contorted his face. In addition to having a *bit* too much to drink, he hadn't eaten enough. Hefting himself up onto his elbows, then his feet, Martin looked over the bed.

There, under the crumpled covers, was Julie asleep face down in the bed - completely naked under the covers and snoozing soundly.

He raised his eyebrows in thought. "Man, If I'M tired... then I can only imagine how laid-out Julie must be."

Shifting his gaze to Julie's left, Martin spied Jean-Baptiste's head poking over from under the covers, the rest of his body covered by the plush comforter. He too slept soundly - clearly spent from the intense sexual adventure he'd had with the insatiable white cougar the night before.

Martin smiled as he looked over the pair of lovers. This was such a dream come true for him - literally. He'd waited for this for nearly his entire adult life - and now, it was finally happening.

Turning toward the door as his stomach pushed him toward thoughts of food, he stopped himself for a moment, looking back at Jean-Baptiste. A devilish thought entered his head - and Martin couldn't help himself. Stepping gingerly, Martin slowly walked around the bedside to where Jean-Baptiste lay slumbering. Reaching out with care, he gripped the comforter and slowly pulled it away from over the sleeping black buck's body - a gasp leaving his lips as he did so.

Oh. My. God. Martin's breath sputtered as his hand jerked.

Jean-Baptiste had a simply ENORMOUS erection. His black cock was standing proudly at attention as he slept, seeming to pulse with life on it's own. Martin's eyes traveled it's length, admiring the long, strong shaft and large dark nuts - healthy and full of seed, although slightly less full after last night's escapade. His eyes traveled back up the length of the shaft, coming to rest on the bulbous knob poking out of slightly retracted foreskin.

It glistened in the morning light - still covered with the remnants of cum, pre-cum, and Julie's relentless squirting. A strand of the mixture had dripped lazily from the tip of Jean's cock onto his cut abdomen, as if to emphasize the sheer masculine sexuality of the new entrant to their marital bed.

Suddenly feeling watched, Martin looked up to see Julie staring back at him - her groggy eyes watching him as the remainder of her face was hidden within the crook of her arm. There were wrinkles near the corners of her eyes - the telltale sign of a quiet smile on her face. They stared at each other momentarily before Martin gestured down at the sleeping Jean-Baptiste with a head nod. Julie picked her head up slightly, messy hair akimbo, and peeked downward and Jean-Baptiste's naked form - her eyes going wide as she took in the majestic morning view.

"Well?" She asked appraisingly, looking up at Martin with a raised brow and knowing smirk.

Martin shrugged.

"Morning wood."

The two of them broke out in quiet, subdued laughter.

"...From the look of it, I reckon he's been having wet dreams too." Martin chuckled. He knew the feeling of waking up horny far too well.

Returning the comforter to it's starting place, Martin walked back again toward the door. "I'm hungry. Can I get you anything, honey?"

Julie slowly shook her head with a smile. Martin gently opened the door and made his way to the kitchen, his dick tingling a bit with each step. His penis had grown out to it's full 4.5 inches after what he had just witnessed - still amazed that his wife was able to handle Jean-Baptiste's enormous 8 inch cock.

Grabbing a small bowl of cereal, Martin took a few minutes to munch the Frosted Flakes - enjoying the mingling of sugary sweetness among the cold milk on his tongue - before also relieving himself in the 2nd bathroom. A few drinks too many and suddenly a man is pissing like a horse the next morning.

Treading back to the bedroom, he stopped short as he reached the door - a familiar sound reaching his ears.

"Oooh..."

Martin's breath suddenly became shallow, his heart beating excitedly.

He knew that sound. This could only mean one thing. Reaching out with a shaking hand, he slowly pushed open the door.

After spending roughly 15 minutes out of the bedroom and in the fresher household air, the thick scent of pure sex fell heavy on his nostrils. Peering around the doorframe, Martin's jaw fell open.

Jean-Baptiste had apparently woken up in the intervening 15 minutes - or maybe Julie had woken him? - and was now upright on his knees in bed, his athletic naked body rippling with subtle muscle movements. Under him was Julie, her white legs up in the air, bare feet so far up they were nearly directly over her own head. Martin's eyes traveled downward to see Jean-Baptiste entering Julie, his long black morning wood slowly but rhythmically entering her pink, distended vagina - her labia rippling as the ebony shaft slid in and out, small pearls of cum collecting along the edges.

Jean-Baptiste held himself almost completely motionless apart from his enormous cock and muscular ass, cheeks separating slightly as he pulled out only to gently clinch back together with each thrust. He was totally focused on having sex with the hungry white wife. Low groans sounded from Jean's mouth, his eyes closed in pure pleasure. This fucking was different from last night's; rather than seeming like a hunter pursing and devouring his prey, this felt like an utterly natural, inescapable act to Martin. Like the Aurora Borealis

Hot, unplanned morning sex. "This is how babies are made", Martin thought with a smirk. He was already jacking off, drinking in the scene.

"Ohhhh..." Julie let out another soft moan as the squishing sounds of moving sex organs grew slightly louder, a wet slapping sounding as his balls began to gently smack against her ass with each thrust. Her entire body tingled with every soft but heavy *slap* of his balls against her bare asshole, rippling waves of pleasure that covered Julie from head to toe. Jean's eyes remain shut, clearly focused 100% on the motion in his hips - his abs rippling in tandem.

"Ooohhhh, yeah... ohh fuck yeah..... oooh, c'mon girl.... take that fuckin' cock..." Jean groaned through pained breaths. Martin could tell - Jean-Baptiste was already close to ejaculating. He was fighting through every thrust, clawing desperately for every last hard black inch of manhood diving in and out of Julie's warm, tight pussy that he could fit in.

Martin's own breath became ragged as he jacked off with increasing furor. His head was exploding with pleasure at the scene before him, completely agog at the sheer sexual potency on display in front of his very eyes - in his own marital bed: a ripped, naked black Adonis fucking his wife.

Jean, for his part, seemed completely unaware of anything else other than the soft white female before him. His pace quickened, his movements becoming less controlled while his breath grew more ragged. The contortions on his face become more and more pronounced - lines growing deeper, brow furrowing.

A shudder came over Martin's entire body. Oh God. Oh dear GOD. He knew what was coming.

"Ohhh, yes baby... yes, baby... give it all to me, Jean-Baptiste... ooooohhhh, yes, give it to me...." Julie egged him on with quiet passion, her finely-manicured hands feeling the contracting muscles on his chest. A glint from her wedding ring briefly caught Martin's eye.

"Ooooohhh... OooooOOOOhhhh... OOOooooooooOOOOHHHH!"

...And with that, Jean-Baptiste lost control as his hips began shaking, a powerful trembling of orgasmic pleasure - throwing his head back into a pained roar.

"OoooOOOOOHHHHHHHH....!!"

His hips spasmed powerfully as what Martin could only imagine were thick jets of semen exploded from his cock and into the waiting white wife below - hot streams of cum, fresh-brewed overnight and eager to sink deep into her hungry womb.

Martin couldn't hold it any longer as he watched the hung black male pleasure his wife - Julie also being overcome by orgasm as her legs quivered and small, pained gasp leaving her lips - "*Oh!* *Oh!* *Ahhh!*"

With a grunt, Martin jacked downward tightly on his modest penis - letting loose a small groan as a few short spurts of sperm leapt out of his cock with ferocity, some loose drops landing delicately on the blankets near the foot of the bed.

As the lovers reached and passed the climax with heaving breath, Jean-Baptiste fell forward powerfully with a heavy exhale.

"Ooooohhhh... holy shit." Jean was breathless.

"Holy shit. Holy... shit..." He and Julie broke out in small laughter, kissing each other softly as they basked in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm.

Julie tapped Jean on the shoulder, him giving her a quizzical look as she pointed knowingly toward Martin. Jean looked over his shoulder with a slightly surprised look.

"Uh....morning, Martin."

The room was silent for a moment. Then, all three broke out in laughter.

"Man, I'm sorry bro," Jean said with a sheepish smile and shaking of the head. "I had no idea you were there, I wasn't paying attention."

"Clearly not," Martin said with a grin. "You were too busy going balls deep into my wife!"

Julie laughed. "Oh God, Martin!" She covered her eyes in contented embarrassment momentarily before looking up intently into Jean-Baptiste's handsome face.

"...He still is," she purred.

Jean heaved as he slowly picked himself up and slid off to the side - Martin watching with rapt attention as the long black cock slid out of the thoroughly-used pussy with a *pop*! Almost instantly, a stream of bubbling, bright white cum began to leak out of Julie slowly - the vast majority of it clearly safe deep inside of her.

"Holy shit..." Martin whispered, his eyes trained on the young black male's still-hard piece.

Jean gave another sheepish grin and shrug of the shoulders. "Man, I am ALWAYS ready to go in the morning." With one large black hand, he reached down and wrapped his fingers around his cock - jacking it slowly, causing another large bead of cum - a late-arrival - to form at the tip before dripping off lazily to the side.

Martin shook his head in amazement. "Hot damn, son." He admired Jean's powerful muscular body and proudly-displayed cock - a welcome, much desired addition to Martin and Julie's sex life. "When you wake up with as much testosterone as you've got in that body of yours, no wonder you need some pussy first thing."

Jean chuckled, laying his head back down on the pillow as he continued to collect himself. Julie sat herself up in bed, her breasts hanging low as she reached up to brush some hair out of her face. She eyed Jean's cock hungrily.

"Oh, we're not done," Julie purred as both Martin's and Jean's cocks jumped at the deeply sexual sound in her voice. Julie was a full-blown cougar in heat.

The naked white wife pulled herself close to the black buck, reaching down with one soft white hand and grasping the thick, wet black cock in her hand - Jean letting out a guttural, deep groan as his eyes shut, mouth opened agape. He seemed to clench every muscle in his body, his athletic frame rippling with muscles as if putting on a show for the white couple.

She looked back up at a Martin - he stared back. They exchanged smiles.

"Do it, honey," he thought to himself. He channeled that thought into his smile with a raised eyebrow.

Julie smiled and laughed. She brought her head down to Jean's lap, first running her tongue over the long black shaft before gently kissing the tip - then wrapping her plush lips over the glans, slowly bobbing her head up and down in worship. Letting the musk and taste of black cock fill her senses.

Martin smiled broadly. This was a perfect start to the weekend.

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers