The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 05

Story Info
The taming of the Slut Wife continues.
6k words
3.84
21.9k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers

Neither a writer nor an author, one could describe me as your kinky next door neighborhood Slut, enjoying utterly sexuality and perversities in all forms. This Black Dress Chronicle is inspired to a certain degree by my deeper fantasies, although and essentially portraying some of my real life depraved experiences. In plain English, most of the situations here narrated did indeed happen in a way or another... Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are more than welcome. Enjoy your reading. Take it or leave it :)

XXX

After a recent relocation to Paris, France, transfer related to Master's career, our sexual life improved far better than ever, none the less with an increased diversity and stable ascent towards higher levels of perversity, eroticism and debauchery. This new chapter established on recent real life experiences will offer You, I hope, a small glance into my constant transformation "en route" to becoming the ideal submissive Slut Wife to Master.

XXX

Adding to the circumstances narrated in Chapter 3 and 4 of my humble Chronicles, events depicting how I was "gifted" to Master's perverted Associate, and openly submitted to two of their Nigerian customers, news arrived that business dealings were successful. Videos of my recent abuse, sexual acts and degradation were in high demand, fresh material yet being required. Master and his Associate agreed there was definitively a fructuous opportunity in "whoring" me out through new "non-consent" and humiliation videos, while extra cash to be done. We would travel to Nigeria on an extended synergy and deeper "market penetration". Having of course no say into this planned scheme, I was albeit resigned to Master's decision.

Arrangements done to travel from Paris to Abuja, Master and his twisted Associate decided appropriate preparation and special additions were needed to increase business stakes and the "product", me literally, to be promoted at its best value. Spending the day at a Beauty Salon, I was pampered accordingly, washed out of all impurities and entirely waxed of any body hair to match my prune skull. Please refer to the previous 2 chapters to enjoy my "shear skull" ordeal among other. Hand and feet nails, including lips, were painted in blazing red, a color convincingly suited for Whores as often reminded. Adding a subtle touch to the demeanor, my new "stage" name being CUNT, a luminous crimson tattoo was encrusted above my striped vagina, tattoo openly stating the word... CUNT. Humiliation was perfect, thus leaving no doubts on my true nature. The overall outcome made me feel beyond doubt as a new born Virgin Slut.

The day of our departure, I was draped in my tiny sexy Black Dress, matching Dim Up fishnet stockings, no panties, no bra, classy makeup and expensive Louboutin high heels shoes. I modestly looked stunning and certainly as a proud Bitch, I confess. Pleading Master for a scarf to cover my hairless skull, his decadent Associate suggested I should instead wear a shiny red wig. This Slut Wife attire portrayed me as a submissive Whore looking for attention while paraded through the Airport. I was albeit shamefully trying to hide from all the nasty glimpses I was granted with.

XXX

Google is your friend, Dear Reader. Therefore, please do type the following: "O-Ring plunging neckline black mini dress". Clear picture(s) of my bespoken Black Dress is perfectly showcased for your viewing naughty pleasure...

XXX

Alcohol not being my best friend, I tried to enjoy some champagne at the VIP lounge despite feeling tipsy and as a Bitch in Heat. On our way to the Airport, Master had "eased" my pussy with a remote controlled vibrating Egg and was now complaining to the Lounge staff on the remote control having some sort of malfunction. The Airport employees were obviously unaware what the remote "controlled" and gave their best to activate it. Sexual arousal increasing and my avid cunt wetter by the second, the wildest orgasm finally hit me right in the middle of the Lounge, in plain view to all, climax further expressed with a loud moan. This was surreal as no one knew what really happened, a part Master, his Associate and your humble servant.

Embarking Air France, we were seated in our own 1st class cubicle recliners. Both my chaperons urged I should be placed opposite to them, keeping my legs open at all time, cherry exposed in full view for their perverted pleasure. Clearly and due to Black Dress essence, my bare cunt was perfectly visible to expert eyes. A sexy French Stewardess approached us complaining on my indecent posture. Master declared that all was in order and his Slut Wife didn't mind being exhibited in such a way. He asked me to distinctly confirm this.

"Yes, Master. CUNT is a Slut and should be displayed as Master desires. Thank you, Master".

Surprised at first, the Stewardess asked us to be more discreet, albeit stating if the Slut was OK with this, it was none of her business after all. Before stepping away, I felt ashamed when she freely widened my legs and adjusted the Black Dress to offer a better view to my pussy. All was done with a luscious smile on her face.

During our flight, my companions were openly discussing the dealings to come in Nigeria and ideas on kinky movies I could "fulfill" for higher cash results. They both cited the reputation of African huge Cocks and how White Women pussies loved to by "fucked and destroyed" by them. It would definitively be a "pleasure" for CUNT's cum holes to be used accordingly. Scenes of hard abuse, humiliation and torment were detailed, scenes that scared me. Although, through the magical wonder of the vibrating Egg infused into my pussy, arousal gained me with their conversations, cunt juices slowly dripping, soft pleasure moans coming out of my mouth.

Worried about the attention, Master suggested the best way to stop those moans was de facto for me to beg his immoral Associate to suck his cock! Wanting to protest as I fully despised his Partner for what was recently done to me, Master ordered for me to get on my knees and perform my duty as an obedient Cock Sucker Wife. Hesitant at first and being slapped on my face by Master, I reluctantly complied, worried of what other passengers would say or see.

"Please, Sir, may CUNT humbly suck on your cock? Thank you, Sir."

Now on my knees, Associate's cock into my mouth while sucking the shaft as required, the sexy Stewardess approached us once more to protest of my vile actions. Master reassured Slut was a willing participant, although in truth I was not. He explained I was merely a submissive Slut Wife and its duty was to be used in such a way. He kindly asked the Stewardess to lift my red wig and check this fact for herself. To my surprise, she obliged. Holding the wig in one hand, she caressed my naked skull, admiring this surreal scene and commented what a good Pet the Slut was. Wanting to escalate shame even further, she lowered my head on to the Associate's cock, making sure the shaft was now entirely buried into my mouth. Applying firm pressure until I gagged, the Stewardess added this would be yet more discreet, although a just punishment for a Cock Sucking Slut Wife.

Master informed her on my vagina's vibrating Egg. On the Stewardess disbelieve, he challenged the fact by me playing for her with the string attached to the Egg, while still sucking on the Associate's cock. I did as requested. She smiled and called me a Whore. Master asserted the best way to calm down Slut's arousal, moans and slutty attitude was to constantly have a cock buried in its mouth. Smiling, the Stewardess was grateful when Master handed additionally the remote control to her and to check it for herself. She did, increasing the speed of the vibrating Egg. He generously offered to keep the remote control for the remaining of our flight, her personal use and for her to activate at will. Before leaving me to my cock sucking duty, she brushed my pussy making sure the Egg was well fitted, slapped my bare ass and called me a Whore and a Slut. During the flight's remains, she did indeed use the remote control, granting me the joy of several and unexpected wonderful orgasms...

The flight to Abuja and ordeals were finally over, at least for the day. I was so wrong. Through Gate Control, the security apparatus sounded an alarm indicating I might have something concealed. Not understanding what was wrong, I was escorted by two black guards to an adjacent austere office. Fear growing and deeply protesting, I was ordered to stay quiet, and wait for their Officer to join us. Panicking and crying, I was worried for the worst. What was happening? Curiously, the guards were also setting up video cameras, while "stripping" me through their perverse eyes. This scared me even more. The Officer finally arrived and while taking a seat behind a cold metallic desk, he ordered me to stand up.

"So, White Woman, what do we have here? A White Slut dressed like a Bitch?"

"What do you mean and why are you treating me like that? What is the purpose of this non-sense? I protest. My husband is here for business matters and I demand you release me immediately!"

"SHUT UP, WHORE! And cut the Slutty attitude! Your case is severe."

Frozen by anger and unable to move, one of the guards "gifted" my face with a hard slap, forcing me to finally stand up as ordered. The Officer continued to address me.

"From now on, Slut, show deepest respect and call me Sir. Obey any given orders or end up in prison. Your decision it is. By all means, cooperate or... Should I describe what horny African inmates will do to your White FuckFace body, dressed like a Bitch in Heat?"

"But, Sir, I have done nothing wrong and why are you..." Ayeeeeeee, a new slap was gifted to my face by the other guard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! Answer only when asked to do so, thank me, refer to yourself by any descriptions provided, agree and confirm exactly what you are told. Understood, Bitch?"

Humbled, I simply answered... "Thank you, Sir. Yes, Bitch understands, Sir."

"Good. We were tipped you are smuggling drugs. We will question you and perform a thorough search. Understood, Cunt?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Cunt understands, Sir."

"Good. You are a fast learner, Slut. Now, CumBag, lift both arms and place your hands crossed above your head and obey. DO IT, CUMBAG!"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, CumBag will obey, Sir."

Standing at the desk, hands crossed over my head, the Officer established my tiny Black Dress was now barely covering my naked and perfectly visible pussy. With a big smile and a hand caressing the bulge of his erected cock over his uniform, the Officer declared White Bitch's cunt was hairless and Slut was obviously not wearing panties. The 3 men all burst into laughs.

"Shame on you, White Bitch. Shame on you! A rich Whore traveling to Nigeria and hiding drugs? And your worthless cunt is shaved and publicly exposed, isn't it?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, White Bitch worthless cunt is shaven and foolishly exposed, Sir."

"You are a Whore! You are, accept it. I bet you lust displaying your useless hairless cunt and beg big cocks, any cocks actually, to fuck it hard. Don't you, Dumb Bitch?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Dumb Bitch lusts for all cocks to fuck hard Whore's useless cunt, Sir."

"I bet a Slut like you loves taking it up her ass, Slut. Turn around, Bend over and stretch open that shit hole for us. DO IT, SLUT! Do you die for hard cocks deep into your shit hole, Slut?"

Performing what was asked, I replied... "Thank you, Sir. Yes, Slut dies for taking hard cocks deep into Slut's shit hole, Sir."

Ordered to my initial position while pushing verbal humiliation further, the Officer noted juices were dripping from my pussy and stated Cheap Whore was enjoying the provided attention.

"Well, well, Cheap Whore, BEHAVE! Your worthless cunt is already shinny and wet. Clearly describe what is happening with your Cock Hole and why, Cum Dumpster."

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Cheap Whore's worthless cunt is wet and juices are coming out of Cum Dumpster's Cock Hole because of the humiliation and because of... You, Sir."

"You are a horny Bitch, Whore. Now, spread those legs wider, Slut. Good. Lower one hand to your lousy cunt. Good. Your FuckHole will be REWARDED for your willing cooperation, Whore."

"Now... With your hand flat, SMACK your cunt 10 times as hard as you can. Let us hear those slaps loudly in this office. Understood, Bitch? DO IT! Slap, slap, slap... Good. I bet you loved it, Slut. Your second-rated cunt looks wetter now. To show us true gratitude for this REWARD, you will do it again, Slut, 20 times this time, but now using this metallic ruler. Put your best effort or I will order my guards to do it for you, FuckToy!" Harder! HARDER! Slap, slap, slap, slap...

"Well done, Bitch, well done. Those ruler marks do give credit to your worthless cunt. I bet a Slut like you always truly begs her pathetic clitoris to be also manhandled, Is that so, Useless Pig?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Useless Pig truly begs Slut's pathetic clitoris to be also manhandled, Sir."

"Well, Bitch, your wish is our duty. You kindly asked and truly begged for it. We will therefore oblige and TRULY grant you your wish. So, let us now TRULY manhandle your pathetic clit!"

Noooooo, I was trapped in the Officer's depraved games and (un)willingly solicited him, begged him would be the correct word, to rough up my love button! From now on, there would be no returning point and I was resigned to utterly agree with all that was asked.

The Officer directed one of the guards to give full attention to the poor clit. What did they have in mind? Groping my cunt and confirming its wetness, the guard stretched open my outer vagina lips, exposing further the erected and curiously aroused love button. Clit already standing proudly from the previous abuses, the Officer suggested its sensibility should be heightened, in order to grant Slut's wish for her useless clitoris to be manhandled. Placing his face at cunt's level, the guard simply stood there, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, but he did not move. Why? The answer took me "off guard", so to speak...

"As YOU are the one who TRULY begged your useless clit to be manhandled, Slut, it is only appropriate to let YOU take actions on this matter and prepare it accordingly. Now, self-push forward your cunt on the guards tongue and... Self-brush your worthless FuckHole and pathetic knob on it. Of course, thank him properly for allowing you to do so, Whore."

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Whore thanks Sir for allowing Slut to use Sir's tongue and prepare her pathetic knob to be manhandled. Thank you, Sir."

I was self-humiliating myself by openly self-caressing my bare pussy and love button over a stranger's tongue while thanking him like a Whore for allowing me to do so! Although surreal and his tongue rough, it was a most welcoming treat through the ordeals and humiliation. A rather good job was done as I was actually enjoying myself, increasing the pace, moaning louder, producing more juices and of course getting my clit entirely and spectacularly erected.

"STOP IT, BITCH!" The officer shouted. "You are not here for your pleasure, Slut, but to be questioned on your severe case! It is now time to TRULY grant you your manhandling wish!"

Tears coming out of my eyes, I watched the Officer handing over Pliers to the other guard, ordering him to approach my cunt and fulfill my (un)solicited "desire". He started by testing the Pliers on my outer vagina lips, pulling and twisting them, stretching them far out. Satisfied, it was now time for my sad clit! Placing the poor erected knob in between the Pliers, he squeezed it as hard as he could and turned it rapidly left and right. One could easily bet the scream I let go was heard all over the Airport... A mixture of pain and screams with later moans enticed him to pursue, the more I moaned and screamed, the more he was manhandling my love button.

"Well, well, well, you are truly a PainSlut, are you, White Trash? ANSWER!"

In pain, I answered... "Ayeeeeeee... Thank you, Sir. Yes, White Trash is truly a PainSlut, Sir."

"Good. Thank you for eagerly admitting it, Slut. Again, your wish is our duty and we will further oblige to your "self-confessing" desire for more TRULY pain, Whore. Hospitality is sacred and we do always make sure our guests feel welcome, or well cumed in your case."

"Now, PainSlut, do you see this? Yes, you do. It is called a "Cock" Wand Taser, a special gift for Cock Teasers like you, Bitch. It gifts "Joy and Pleasure" through electricity, as you might have guessed."

"Pleassssse, Sir. Noooooo, I beg you, Sir. Please, Sir?"

"SHUT UP, WHORE! You openly admitted to us being TRULY a PainSlut. You did. Your earlier moans and useless cunt wetness speak for themselves. Your miserable clitoris screams for pain! It begs for pain! YOU openly wished for it, Slut."

"Now, stand still, FuckToy. Keep those legs wide open, Slut. Humbly beg for your wish to be granted. Or do you desire the Pliers? Beg to be acquainted with your new Lover, Mr. Taser! Beg for it and beg to be allowed to openly and TRULY make LOVE to Mr. Taser, Cock Teaser!"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, FuckToy humbly begs Sir to grant Slut's wish, Sir. Slut begs to meet Mr. Taser, Sir. Cock Teaser begs to hungrily please and TRULY make LOVE to Mr. Taser, Sir."

"Good. Wish granted! Now, Slut, tell us. From one to ten, what is your favorite number?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Slut's favorite number is Seven, Sir."

"Great choice, Bitch. Well done and great choice! Again, your desire is our duty. Remember, YOU have asked for it, FREELY. Get ready to meet your new Lover, Mr. Taser. He has a special weakness for sensible spots, especially for a slutty cunt and worthless clit!"

What did I put myself into? I wanted to run away, but remained frozen, unable to move, even an inch. The guards were ordered to "help" me strip of my Black Dress and happily did. My fishnet stockings and Louboutin shoes were left in place, making it more spectacular. None the less, the guards both took time in groping my body, playing with my breasts, teasing the erected nipples, slapping my bare bottom, while calling me crude names to add to the humiliation.

To the 3 black men heightened fascination, they discovered the CUNT word tattooed in plain view above my shaved vagina. The Officer confirmed White Slut was not only a Whore and a PainSlut, but a CUNT, and should be treated accordingly. With the video cameras still rolling, several pictures were taken for police records. I was ordered to stand straight, stick my breasts out, keep arms over head position and widen further my legs. Meticulous close up pictures were done of all my intimate parts and under different angles. I realized some of the images were further sent over the internet to unknown destinations. The bastards!

In preparation to Mr. Taser and his "Electric Love" to come, my arms were fastened to the ceiling, ropes added to my ankles, legs cruelly stretched and secured. I was bound in a standing position making it far impossible to escape, although I thought of it. My most private and sensible parts were yet perfectly accessible, with nothing I could do protect them. Mr. Taser was lastly handed to one of the guards and he approached me with a big grin on his face. To make sure Mr. Taser was working fine, he directly tested it on one of my nipples! The jolt and pain was so strong, the whole breast jumped up and down numerous times!

"So, Slut, say hello to your new Lover, Mr. Taser. Don't worry he will be dormant for now. But, after showing him how much YOU intently desire making LOVE to him, he will clearly be awaken. I am sure a useless FuckToy like you will manage to arouse him by later "empowering" you. Mr. Taser is so eager to be pleased by you, Bitch."

stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers
12