The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 06

Story Info
The taming of the Slut Wife continues.
4.2k words
4.29
19.5k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither a writer nor an author, you could describe me as your kinky next door neighborhood Slut, enjoying utterly lust and perversity in all shapes. This humble Black Dress Chronicle is inspired to a certain degree by my deeper fantasies, although and essentially portrays some of my real life depraved adventures. In plain English, most of my here narrated confessions did happen in a way or another... Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are more than welcumed. Enjoy your reading. Take it or leave it :)

XXX

After a recent relocation to Paris, France, transfer related to Master's career, our sexual life improved far better than ever, nonetheless, with an increased diversity and stable ascent towards higher levels of perversity, eroticism and debauchery. This new chapter will offer you, dear Reader, a small glance into my constant transformation "en route" to becoming the ideal submissive Slut Wife at the service of my husband, my Master.

XXX

Upon events narrated in Chapter 5 depicting my "surrender" to 3 Nigerian Airport Security Officers, I remained overwhelmed and in shock. Regardless, my misery was a malicious mischief covertly conceived by Master and his business Associate. What was the true purpose of this madness? Was I punished for not being sociable and "open" enough towards their creepy proposals? Was I not playing along to any of their fallacious schemes, bending myself like an obedient Jezebel? Oddly, all my recent vicious misfortunes had awakened a deeper sexual intoxicating spark, thus speculating what would or could come next.

Making way to a private limousine, I hardly took note of our appointed Black Chauffeur, distracted by growing sinful thoughts. Once seated and whilst showering me with tenderness and care, Master complimented yet aloud my earlier breath-taking airport despairs. He openly expressed how proud he was of his CUNT, me his trophy Wife, and by what means the Slut had worshiped Black Cocks. How "hungrily" she pleasurably submitted herself to Mr. Taser, and how "willingly" she begged receiving numerous electrical "cum" jolts on her breasts, pathetic fuck-holes and clitoris. Those were signs of a true Fuck-Toy as strongly emphasized. Master's obscene and audible assertions convincingly caught the Driver's attention, nonetheless.

Albeit, Master's reflections were like honey to me, my confidence first off regained from the airport's prior nonsense. Empowered by his recounts, I snuggled deeper into Master's loving arms, thus not reacting when he teasingly lowered the upper part of my soiled Black Dress. Cruelly, my breasts were now fashionably revealed, alongside to the Driver's rear mirror crystal clear vision. Master pointed out to his Associate that CUNT's poor nipples and futile tits suffered indeed a great deal from all preceding torments. They would definitively need soothing and special rewards before anew hardships. His perverted Partner concurred and with a wicked look declared he just had the proper "remedy" to that concern.

"When Lovers do get hurt, the sole way to cure Pain is through Tenderness, Kisses and... Bites! The latter to remind Sluts that Lust's true essence is gifted merely over sharp labor".

Intrigued, Master sought what was on his Partner's mind, adding as his Slut Wife ultimately suffered but ravishingly "self-claimed" Mr. Taser's "unconditional" electrifying Love, CUNT (my stage name) would therefore inquire on the "medicine" and its execution. On-wards, SLUT would also address his Collaborator in a proper way, humbly referring to him as "SIR", a seal of gratitude, consent of property and submission. His Partner remaining an eerie depraved Pig to my mind, I gathered courage and responded to both.

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. CUNT is a worthless SLUT with sole purpose to consequently provide to any of SIR and Master's needs. Please SIR, CUNT obediently begs SIR to enlighten SLUT with the proper medicine and completion. Thank you, SIR."

Not to mention, confused at first by all matters blatantly unfolding at the back of the limo, our Driver was yet entirely savoring the wicked interactions. While driving us to our Hotel amid obvious contentment, he ingenuously played with his cock over his uniform, to the sounds and view of my anew humiliation. What a dirty pervert, but nothing I could interfere with.

Satisfied with my plea and servility, SIR softly pinched one of my uncovered nipples, teasing it with expert fingers until perfectly spread and proudly erected. I did not move. To my sheer surprise, he then bluntly lowered his repulsive mouth onto the breast. Covering the bosom with devotion and affection, he alternated aside kisses, tongue play and the sweetest of passion. SIR's "remedy" on the distressed breast was purely delicious and at most divine, I had to admit.

Master ordered me to place both hands above head, to the effect and purpose of extensively raising my breasts. He further enticed me to shake and wiggle them rapidly left and right, while submissively inquiring our Driver if the view of my bosoms was enjoyable. In shame, I did as demanded. "Driver, do CUNT worthless breasts please you?" His reply was unexpected. In broken English, he simply answered, "White Bitch titties so ugly, only OK for hard spank." Master agreed those words were spoken by a true Connoisseur, the Driver's wish to be therefore granted. In unison, SIR and Master alternated gifting my poor breasts to the palm of their bare hands, until tears run out of my eyes. Slap. Whack. MMM. Smack. Wham... MMM

Thus my tormentor's bosom "Love" and "Medicine" perfection, soft moans disturbingly came out of my mouth. The overall effect and care undoubtedly heightened my sexual arousal. Both breasts firmly "heated" and awaken from the skillful spanking, SIR yet enclosed one of "his property's" nipple in between his sharp teeth. Rewarding me with horrid bites, he reminded us "To cure "Lovers" misery, rough medication must be gifted, even for CUNTS". Despite, I freely drove my chest back and forth into SIR's tusks, self-twisting besides the eager nipple like a true Pain Slut I was being turned into!

The roaring sigh I lastly emitted from SIR's bites made all of us grasp our Driver was focused more on what was done to my poor breasts, rather to his duty. Master and SIR even laughed like horny kids when he almost crashed the limo into a nearby road sign post! I was now hardly a White Slut into the Chauffeur's mind, letting my breasts obediently and publicly manhandled.

Playing along, I further aimed gifting the Driver an extra sultry "peep-show" for his money. Widening my legs above Master and SIR's knees, he yet had a perfect frontal view of my soaked and hungry pussy. This was easily attained due to the nature of my tiny Black Dress having a life of its own engaged into our kinky games. Yes, what a Bitch I was truly becoming, willingly displaying my honeypot and pink pearl to a stranger and not being bothered amore of it.

Master disciplined me to stimulate my clitoris for the Driver's amusement, but not to cum, an out of limits topic as he clearly noted. I did comply, fingering with gusto the avid slit for the Chauffeur's observance. He must have cum instantly into his pants based on the savage sob we all heard. Wicked, yes, but what a kinky feeling indeed...

After reaching the "Transcorp Hilton Abuja" Hotel, Master inquired Reception if all prerequisites were settled, including a framed cradle, ordered items and garments delivered to our Suite. The Concierge confirmed all wishes were disposed suitably. Why did Master ask for a cradle? We did not have any infants with us, I wondered. Once in the Hotel apartment, SIR headed to his room for a rest, Master and I to what I thought for now our chamber. Oddly, a baby crib was mounted in the leaving room area, more like a secure cage for a wild beast than anything else. What was the purpose of this? Yes, why?

Master kindly advised I should take a shower and freshen up. Guests would later join for business dealings, his obedient trophy Slut Wife committing to be at most sultry, voluptuous but docile for our visitors. He insisted on those facts. In truth, I was a mess and felt like a cheap dirty Bitch, a nice warm bath and self-pampering would much put at ease my body and soul. I queried Master what to wear afterwards, my soiled tiny Black Dress utterly ruined. He reasoned a pertinent outfit and related "ornaments" would be prepared on CUNT's BED. The wording "CUNT's BED" emphasized, I did not think much of that. Yet, I should have had...

Stripping down of what was left of my clothes, I stepped into the shower. Turning the Water on high, my unfortunate body and psyche were both gently beaten by a steamy river of warmth. Closing eyes to the inviting cleansing, the heat soaked into my skin. I leaned against the shower tiles, weak legs threatening to fall, mind in total shreds. I would never forget the primal Airport events, my soul recalling vividly every humiliation, every torment endured, over and over. Yet, lusting spurs grew anew, spreading rapidly. I had to sexually release myself, at all costs, without thinking of whatever consequences if any.

Like grasping hands, the teasing Water traveled down by my side, intimately seducing breasts, pussy and clitoris. My mind faded farther into a foggy sensual fallacy. The sensation of the steamy shower eased my brain of humiliations I literally did not care for anymore. I was blissfully standing under an everlasting lustful Waterfall, a moist Lover demanding sacrifice of a daring, passionate, guilty but most needed orgasm.

Like a worthy and obedient Whore, my sole desire was to fulfill the Waterfall's carnal demand. One hand screwing both breasts and nipples like a possessed Slut, the other hand amorously worshiped the heart of my femininity, my eager to be pleased pink pearl clitoris. Flashbacks of the Airport troubles and Security Officers marvelous thick Black Cocks roughening my pleasure-holes were simply too intense. What was happening to me?

"Yes, MMM, yes, yes, MMM... Take that, you useless Slut! Yes, fuck that pathetic Cunt, harder, faster! Yes, fuck it well, MMM, you worthless Bitch! Screw that slave Clit for hard Black dicks, you cheap Cock-sucker MMM! So wet, so good, MMM! Quicker, faster, slower now, MMM, FASTER, you stupid Cock-hole MMM! Tear that Whore pussy wide, WIDER, MMM. Use me, Fuck me. Yes, FUCK ME!" I called in ecstasy. Acting like a horny stray cat on a roof top, the climax forcefully so exquisitely delivered, I moaned out loud in pure longing lust and pleasure.

Following the wild orgasm fallback, I seized Master's at first silent nearby presence. Observing with a smile the sultry Waterfall scene, he simply declared through an austere tone this breach of "climax rule" would be dealt adequately afterwards. Getting back to my senses, Master's threat was definitively a wake-up call. What was I thinking, shamefully disobeying established orgasm rules? In fear of having displeased him through a much needed climax, I felt however he would truly forgive his devoted and submissive Slut Wife. After all, Master was sole responsible of my current condition, for my own good and broader sexual education.

Pampered and freshened up at my best, I rushed out of the bathroom. Yet, nothing to wear neither clothes on "our" bed, nor a bathrobe strangely available, garment I swear seeing earlier, I hastily joined Master in the leaving room. Thus, I remained naked. Unaware to me, he was expecting me with an aged Nigerian buxom Housemaid. Startled, I covered my nudity in confusion. Master ordered me although to stand still, arms set aside and nothing of my cheap useless body to be further concealed. The Maid would help me prepare for our Guests, as he advised. Protesting to this awkward situation, Master again required me to stay quiet whilst clearly instructing the Chambermaid, "the CUNT is "ALL" yours".

Filled with assurance and by the authority given, the Maid approached, unexpectedly gifting my bare ass to a harsh slap. SMACK! How could she dare? She was merely an ugly fat old servant and I, a young and superior customer. Albeit deeply angry at her, I remained motionless and speechless when my naked butt was rewarded anew a second blow. WHACK! Now, teasingly placing herself in front of me, the Housemaid commented aloud.

"What is here? You, OYIBO ASHEWO is? Why you naked in respectful Hotel? Shame, ASHEWO! You, ugly cheap Prostitute is with hairless Cock-hole and shaven head. Answer me."

In fury, not understanding a single word of her local expressions, I did not reply. She then violently slapped my face, knocking me off guard to the ground. Yet, lifting me up without any care and bespeaking me to beware of all further actions, the Maid commented anew.

"What is here? You, OYIBO ASHEWO is? OYIBO ASHEWO means "WHITE SLUT" in Nigeria. You, naked because you no good fuck-fuck service given, so no money for clothes. You, ugly like stupid Cow is! ANSWER, ASHEWO "SLUT" and call me MAMA!"

Resigned, I answered. "Yes, Mama, I am a White Slut". "ANSWER WRONG IS" she quoted with a new cruel blow to my face, bringing deeper fear into me. Lifting a threatening hand to award me the taste of anew slap, I quickly replied, "Yes, MAMA, thank you, MAMA. I am an OYIBO ASHEWO. I am a WHITE SLUT and I am an ugly brainless prostitute Cow, MAMA".

Satisfied with my "obedience" and crushing further painfully both my nipples under her fingers, she stated anew. "Mama says you not only "ASHEWO Slut" is, but you "OHU EZI" is, you "PIG CUNT" is. See?" Pointing to the bright red "CUNT" Tattoo encrusted above my pussy, she then sadistically groped and yanked the outer lips of my vagina. "You, "OHU EZI" is. You, "PIG CUNT" is", she repeated rudely numerous times.

Next and with no warning, she brutally forced her thumb entry to my dry slit, piercing and further fingering back and forth my love-hole until pussy fluids moistened her finger. FLOP. FLOP. MMM, I moaned. FLOP. FLOP. MMM. FLOP. FLOP. FLOP... Without my will, I was openly stimulated and sadistically finger-fucked in front of Master by a Black fat aged Housemaid. How was that even possible? MMM

"See? You, OYIBO ASHEWO and OHU EZI is! You, WHITE SLUT and PIG CUNT is! Mama fingers ugly Cock-hole and ASHEWO likes. Useless fuck-hole all wet, shame you! ASHEWO cheap CUNT is. ASHEWO prostitute cow is and SUYA is! "SUYA" means "BARBECUE MEAT" in Nigeria. You, not a woman is, only stupid SUYA is and barbecue for Cocks, many Cocks is!"

"Now ASHEWO, true confess to Mama. You, OHU EZI Pig Cunt is and go Nigeria to steal Black Cocks from REAL Women? You, not woman, only D-GRADE stupid SUYA is. You, ugly fuck-hole cheap prostitute is! You like big Black Cocks, many-many Cocks, fuck all holes hard, ASHEWO? You want to be only SUYA sex-toy for HUGE Cocks. Answer Mama, OHU EZI", while increasing the speed and depth of my slit finger-fucking. Flop. Flop. Flop. Flop. MMM

To my deepest horror, Master was now holding up his cell phone, ready to video record my forced "willful" confession. Enticing me firmly to further and exactly respond to "Mama's" assertions, defeated and humiliated, I submissively replied.

"Yes, Mama, MMM, I am OHU EZI the PIG CUNT. I beg for many huge Black Cocks to force-fuck and screw ASHEWO the Slut in ALL her useless cum-holes. MMM. ASHEWO only desires to become a good SUYA Barbecue Meat. I am OYIBO ASHEWO a White Slut and eagerly crave to please, serve and be used in any ways by bull Black Cocks. MMM. ASHEWO is only a brainless fuck-toy and an object for all Cocks pleasure. Thank you, Mama."

Pleased by my supplication, Master ceased the video recording, but not the end of my disgrace. He advised the Housemaid my "willing" video confession was yet sent and successfully uploaded to a local Nigerian porn web site, "White Slut Begs for BBC". By the amount of clicks and obscene comments already adding up, my "revelation" was a success! I felt totally disgraced, humiliation not only verbal but nonetheless filmed and posted openly on the internet. Adding to my shame, Master read some of the nasty reviews to the Maid, both agreeing I was definitively a White Whore.

With almost all of the Housemaid's fingers now impaled in and finger-fucking my hungry wet pussy, I was on the verge of anew violent orgasm. Sensing the climax building up and ready to erupt, she abruptly stopped, to my deepest sexual frustration. "OHU EZI no cum. ASHEWO fuck-hole only is and no allowed cum. ASHEWO useless object is and now only Cock-Glove for many-many Dicks is".

I broke down into the Housemaids arms, sobbing like a baby in tears, a surreal situation I had to admit. Me, a 39 year proud Slut, was degraded and submitted to an old Nigerian Housemaid, self-confessing over the Internet to serve Black Cocks although denied to a much needed climax, and nothing I could do to halt this pure nonsense. Above all? I was sexually turned on about the perspective and almost ready to do anything to fulfill this growing lust. Indeed, what a surreal albeit kinky outlook to this Nigerian trip.

Master declared it was now time to further prepare OHU EZI (Pig Cunt) for the Guests. He advised the Maid all garments and "ornaments" were to be found in a bag next to CUNT's bed. I then realized he spoke about the cradle. The baby crib was to become MY bed! Although petite in height, how would I possibly fit into this vile animal cage lookalike? I was submitted into intense kinky games by Master throughout our marriage, but never so humiliatingly into a cradle. I also yet guessed why strange restraints were fitted into the crib, most probably to be locked into it like an enslaved Pet. Begging Master to reconsider all of this he simply granted my bare ass with a firm pat, a kiss and a smile.

The Housemaid opened the bag and delicately emptied all of its items. She discovered with great contempt it was filled with numerous bondage items, restraints, outrageous sex toys and sinful lingerie, everything wilder than the previous item. Complimenting Master on the taste and provided choices, she added it would be her proud duty to transform ASHEWO into a perfect SUYA for our later dealings.

After carefully reviewing all garments, the Maid "helped" me fit into black see-through stockings, leaving both ass and pussy holes fully visible, open and available. Next were some high heel shoes raising feet to almost 90 degrees, nonetheless very uncomfortable. A matching undersized beneath breasts black corset was added and tightly enclosed behind my back. I could hardly breathe. The Housemaid then suited my hands to high gloves equipped with fastener hooks. Pulling both arms backwards and making sure my shoulders were accordingly stretched the Maid restrained the gloves to the backside of the corset. The overall effect obscenely pushed both my breasts forward, like two proud erected Cocks. A black slave hood was further placed over my bold head, the only opening being at mouth level. Blinded and in total darkness, I could not see anything, anymore, thus my fear increasing on what would be done next.

Now was time for the "ornaments". Sensing the Maid behind my back, my waist was bend ahead, granting full access to my poor backdoor. Ordered to spread legs, I felt a large butt plug violate my back-hole without consideration to comfort or lubrication used. By the hair brushing alongside my bottom cheeks, I deemed it was a pony horse-tail butt plug.

Next, my breasts were to be "decorated". The Chambermaid started to sensually caress and massage both bosoms, commenting they indeed looked like two eager to be pleased erected cock-tits. Making sure the nipples were yet fully heightened, sharp and painful crocodile ring clamps were encased to both. This was albeit not the end of the bosom treatment. The Maid sadistically pulled both nipple clamps far out, testing strength and readjusting the burning grip tighter. She further connected both nipple ring clamps with a metallic chain. The chain placed into my mouth, I was ordered to bite on it, lean head backwards as far as possible and keep the position. Sobbing from the dire punishing pain, no one seemed to care of my discomfort.

12