The Black List Pt. 03

Story Info
The family gets to know each other.
10.6k words
4.43
2.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Green Black Red

Blow Job/oral sex on me Spanking Orgy

Outdoors Bi Play (Maybe?) Heavy Bondage

Role Play BDSM (Light) BDSM (Rough)

Light Bondage Anal

Sub/dom (depends) Golden Showers

Wild language/Name call. Wax

Edging Whipping

Threesome (Maybe?) Electric Play (Rod)

Chapter 1

It was not me that seduced my lover and took her to have sex. It was Maggie, hot for some fun and quick to take me to our bed. "C'mon, baby. You need to fuck me. Fuck me good. I am so God damn horny." She did not have to tell me twice. We quickly undressed and climbed into bed. As mentioned in the past, I love eating pussy. So, I climbed between her legs as she lay back and began to lick up and down her slit. "Fuck, baby. You are so good at that." She then said something that some might think is a bit out there, or distracting. But we have an open relationship. "Did you eat Mickey's pussy? Did it taste good?"

I lifted my head and placed two fingers at her opening. "Of course. You know I love eating pussy and Mickey love's receiving. Yes, we had fun." I then slid two fingers into my lover's canal and then touched her clit gently with my tongue. I had my finger inside her and I curved them, finding her g-spot.

"Oh..., fuck, baby. Keep it up. God, you are the best pussy eater ever. Jesus." I smiled as I serviced Maggie. Her moans, squeaks, and exclamations of pure joy are music to my ears. Now more roughly, I began to suck on her clit. "Baby, f-fuck. I..., I am going to cum. Yes baby, God, yes, so good." She then moaned in that sexy way that always turns me on and her juices began to pour onto my face. I lapped up most of it, loving the taste, and the fact that I was able to make my lover hot and happy.

As she finished, she looked down at my messy face. She giggled and said, "Come here, let me clean you up." I smiled and slid up the bed next to her. I thought she would get a rag, but no, instead she began to lick my face clean, then down to my neck. In a couple of minutes, she licked all of her juices off of me. She then smiled at me and began to slide down my body. With a big grin, she began to stroke my hard cock.

I looked down as she climbed between my legs and onto her hands and knees and continued to suck my cock. I knew she was really into me, but I have to say she is very good at sucking cock. "Baby..., will you fuck me?" I asked her.

I lie back and Maggie climbed on top of me. She quickly slid her hot cunt down on my dick, and moved up and down, very fast, right from the start. Her hands on my chest she said, "Don't cum, baby. I want to cum first." It was difficult, but I managed to hold back. It was kind of hot, she was using me like I was a dildo. Just a hard thing for her to get off with. I did my best to hold back, but it was difficult. I knew she wanted..., something. I was not sure what.

"F-fuck. Oh God, yes Kevin. I am c-cumming. Oh God yes, C-Cumming baby. You are the best. Oh f-fuck yes. CUMMING, CUMMING!" That was an understatement. I looked down and could see her thick cum covering my cock. It was so arousing, and it took every ounce of control I had not to fill her with my own cum.

Somehow, with massive control, I managed not to cum. I concentrated on the look on her face. She was in that zone, and I loved the way she looks when she cums like this. "Oh, God. Fuck." She said as she finally started to come down from the peak of her orgasm. Smiling, she fell upon my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. "You did not cum, right?"

"With the mightiest control I have ever had, I managed not to cum." At this point, she sat up and looked down at me. A big smile crossed her face as she climbed off of me. "God you are beautiful, my love," I said to my bride-to-be.

Maggie then lay back on the bed next to me. Immediately she began to play with her pussy. God this woman was insatiable, I thought to myself. For some reason I was transfixed, watching her play with herself reminded me of the changes that had come over both of us. I positioned myself next to her. The look on her face, her hand on her pussy, it made me want her so bad. I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

After a few seconds, she separated our mouths. She turned and reached for something in the drawer of her bedside table. She opened the drawer and pulled out this little blue tube of K-Y gel. Handing it to me, she climbed to her hands and knees and said, "Lube my ass. Lube your cock. I want you to use my ass, baby."

So this is why she did not want me to cum. "Are you sure, baby? Are you ready for this? I mean..."

She interrupted me, "Baby, I have a confession. I have been practicing, and I let Brad fuck my ass so I could see if I could take it. I can, and I actually loved it. So, please, yes, fuck my ass, baby."

I then began to lube her ass. I put some of the cooling gel on two fingers and pushed them into her asshole. "I have my own confession, my love. Your daughter let me fuck her ass."

She turned her head back to me and smiled as I lubricated my cock. "Good, then we are both ready. Now, fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass."

"Are you sure this is the position you want it in? I mean, might it be more comfortable on your back?"

Maggie responded, "If you don't put your cock in my ass right now, I am going to scream." I grinned and put the head of my cock against her tiny puckered asshole. I knew it was pointless to go slowly in attempting to push my dick into her asshole. I knew now that it took steady pressure, and sure enough, it popped into her rectum.

I held still, not wanting to hurt the woman I loved.

"It's okay, don't go slow, baby. Fuck my ass." As she said this she reached back with her right hand and began to play with her clitoris. Oh God, it was like when I pushed my cock into Mickey. It was so tight, the most wonderful feeling I had ever had in my life. I had the presence of mind to say to her, "It..., it feels so good I am going to lose control, baby."

"Yes, that's what I want. Fuck me, fuck me hard Kevin. I love my ass fucked. Yes baby, fuck me."

I began to pump her, slow for a few strokes but then I could not hold back, I began to pump her backside, very hard. I was in that zone, that zone of pure pleasure, pure desire, pure need. In truth, at this point, I did not care one bit about her pleasure. All I wanted was to fuck her ass and release my cum into her backside. Faster and faster, harder and harder. I grabbed her hips, tighter than I should have, but I could not help myself. I was in that zone of pure need, of pure need for release. I began to scream, "Oh f-fuck. Fuck my love. God..., I am going to cum. I am going to come hard. Yes, baby. FUCK YES BABY! FUCK YES MY LOVE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Squirt after squirt of my cum shot into her backside. I pushed my body against hers and watched as my cum leaked out around my cock, and down her legs. "Fuck baby..., you are my slut. Yes, baby?"

"Oh God yes. Whatever you say, my love. Jesus, fuck, you pounded me hard. God, you really like that don't you?"

"Yes. Yes Maggie, and I am going to do that to you a lot. Okay?"

"Of course, my love."

Chapter 2

The next few weeks were hectic, to say the least. Maggie had to deal with the sale of her business, and her house, and we had all kinds of plans to make. The first thing Maggie insisted on doing was paying to have a deck installed. She wanted it quick, for she loved being in the backyard and swimming in the pool.

Mark and Matt kept Maggie busy. Yes, in bed busy. I did not mind as not only do I understand that she is very sexual, I enjoyed the idea of sharing her. Sometimes I even watched. We still had not talked to Mickey about the situation. For some reason, Maggie wanted to wait. She was very cryptic about the entire thing, but I did not press. Something was going on there, but I was not sure what.

But then we got close to the sale of her Condo. In the end, she was actually able to get one point five million for the condominium. It was not the best time of the year to sell her accounting business, Maggie was still in the middle of the tax season. She put her business up for sale, her clients, for two million. In the end, Trudy offered her one million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. She would come into our marriage with over three million dollars of her own, with investments. The woman is amazing.

But then a problem raised its head. One we knew was coming. The condo closed on the thirty-first of May and my love still had not talked to her daughter. Mickey lived in the condominium. She came to me a few days before her living place was to be sold. "Uhm, Kevin. Am I going to stay at your house for a while? Mom keeps blowing me off. I mean, I do need a place to stay."

"Fuck. She keeps telling me she is going to talk to you." It was about One in the afternoon. Maggie was out running errands. "Well, whatever happens, your mom and I are not throwing you on the street. This place has four bedrooms. The fourth is yours. Start bringing your stuff over here today, since you have the day off. I will help you."

"Hey, Kevin, I don't have much. If we take your van we can put most of it in the van. The furniture and all the other stuff have already been removed. My bed was taken today."

"There is a Queen in the fourth bedroom. You will be fine. The bedroom is bigger than you had in the condo. The only thing is it is right between the two guys and well..., they are not exactly quiet. I guess it is not optimal."

"Uh, Kevin, I can control your sons. No worries there."

I grinned, "I betcha you can. Okay, let's go get your stuff."

As it turned out it took almost three full van loads to bring her stuff to the house. Mostly clothes. The woman is a clothes hound. As we pulled up with the last of the three loads, Maggie drove up in her BMW. "So, what are you guys up to?"

I was a bit chagrined as Maggie had asked me not to talk to Mickey about, well, things. But I just felt Mickey needed to at least move in, to have a roof over her head. "Well, I know you did not want me to talk to Mickey. But, she needs a place to say, love."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I should have talked to her." Looking at Mickey she continued. "Let's go talk..." We both could see she was not sure where to go for her little talk.

It was Mickey who interrupted, "Let's go to my new room mom. I have no idea why you are being so weird."

"I don't want to get between you and your daughter, but, Maggie, can I join this conversation? You are being very weird and I just want to know what is going on. Okay?"

Before she could respond, Mickey took my hand, not waiting to hear her mother's response. She lead me to her new bedroom. Maggie followed, and once she entered the room I could see she was not completely happy. I had never seen that look on her face before. "Maggie...," I began, "If it is a big problem I can leave."

Mickey sat on the bed as Maggie turned to me. "I guess I am feeling a bit..., weird, or guilty?"

"About what?" I was confused. Very confused. Maggie hesitated, not responding to my question.

It was Mickey that finally responded. "I think, and I could be wrong. She is feeling guilty about me and you, Kevin. Why mom feels guilty about it is beyond me. But there it is."

Maggie blushed. Apparently, Mickey had hit the nail on the head. Which I found really strange. We, the three of us, said nothing for a minute or so. I went and sat on the bed next to Mickey as Maggie began to pace. "Okay, it's true. I feel like... Well, I feel like I sort of forced my daughter into something that..., maybe, she is not ready for. I just feel guilty and out of sorts." I stood up, next to Maggie just a couple of feet from the bed.

Mickey laughed. I mean a full-throated, guffaw. She bent over, laughing like a crazy lady and Maggie just crossed her arms with a look of frustration on her face. "Okay, Mickey. Having fun?"

It took her a minute, but finally, she managed to retain her composure. "Oh, c'mon mom. You have got to be kidding. I was..., I am, as horny for Kevin as you are. I know he is yours, but we both had fun. There was no forcing anyone to do anything. Now, if you are worried, which you have nothing to worry about, I will stay away from, your man. But..., mom. You did not force me, or guilt me, or anything like that. I am a slut. I take after my mother. Don't worry, mom. I am always safe. But, I love the time I have spent with Kevin. So quit your guilt trip."

There was a look of relief on Maggie's face. I put my hand on my mouth to cover the big grin that had crossed my face. Maggie is not dumb, she saw me covering my face and punched me in the shoulder.

"Ow! What did I do?"

With a big grin on her face, she said, "You fucked my daughter."

"You, fucked many," I said with a big grin on my face.

It was Maggie's turn to laugh. "Okay, you have a point. Are you sure you are okay with the way things have gone, I mean, honestly, I don't mind you having sex with my boyfriend."

"Fiance," I interrupted.

She smiled at me and sort of came into my right arm, hugging me. "Yes, my fiancee. Did I mention I love you?"

"You might have said something like that."

It was Mickey who interjected at this point. "I would say get a room, but you guys do that all the time." We both laughed. But it was Mickey who continued. "Anyway. Does that mean I get to have sex with Kevin again?"

"Yes, we are going to have an open marriage. Kevin enjoys his time with you." I was smart enough not to respond. "Well, I enjoy my time with other men. This is where we tell you something else, Mickey. Uhm, how do I talk about this, Kevin."

I grinned and answered, "Well, your mother, had sex with both my sons. A whole bunch. For weeks. By the way, they all enjoy each other."

Mickey then said, "Now that is not fair. Not fair at all. Is my mother holding out on me? Come on mom, I have seen them. I wouldn't mind a roll with Mark or Matt."

Maggie looked at me as I looked at her. Both Mark and his younger brother were home. It was me that spoke, "You go get her a sexy outfit, and I will direct her to the shower."

"It's okay with me if you wash her back if you know what I mean."

"What, are you guys pimping me out to Kevin's boys? Not that I am complaining. I hope they are good in bed."

As I escorted Mickey out of the bedroom, her mother responded, "Oh, no worries there. They are both very good." I had already decided that I was going to take that shower with Mickey. We had both spent the day hauling boxes back and forth and were sweaty, and dirty. We went to the master bathroom. It is beautiful, designed by my first wife. She had a way with design, and it is still in good shape. I keep it clean, not just clean, but as perfectly well maintained as I can.

"Baby, Mickey. Let's shower and then I and my sons are going to, well, train you. Know what I mean?"

As she was undressing, she said, "You mean..., all three of you are going to fuck me? I have never done anything like that. But I'm game. God, let's get this shower done."

It was a wonderful shower. We cleaned each other thoroughly. There was a lot of fondling and kissing. I mean in the ass department Mickey takes after her mom. Such a very sexy ass. Mickey has an incredible body, with amazing tits that are even larger than her mother's. A smile that men would kill for. In other words, she is a ten. Just like her mother. A dark-haired copy of her mother.

We finished showering and dried off. I helped by patting her hair dry and then pulled out Maggie's hair dryer from under the sink. I dried her hair, which was very difficult to do, as I just wanted to jump her bones. Finally, we were ready. I escorted Mickey back to the master bedroom. Maggie was waiting for us. On the bed, she had placed a black teddy. Mickey quickly put the outfit on. I looked at my love, "Should I invite them, or do you want to?"

She smiled at me. "I think you should. They might get the wrong idea and jump my bones."

"Yeah, it's me that wants some cock," Mickey said. So, I followed instructions. Earlier in the day I had assigned my sons to clean the pool, wipe down the cement slab, and generally straighten up the backyard. The following week, the crew to build the deck was coming and I wanted the backyard to look good before they went to work. Call me a clean freak, I just did not want to be embarrassed by a bad yard.

I walked out, doing my serious inspection thing. They were used to my ways. I pointed out a couple of minor things I wanted them to fix and they obliged. "Okay, guys. Follow me, I have a surprise for you. I think you will like it. I hope at least."

They both started to ask questions, but I put a hand up. "No questions, just come get your surprise. Both of you." I lead my sons down the hall to the center bedroom. They both looked at me as I opened the door. They walked in and beautiful Mickey sat at the end of the bed, directly across from the doorway. Maggie was on a double chair that sits to the side of the room in shorts and a sexy blouse. I had recently put that chair in this bedroom. There were reasons for that. You know, I like watching.

Mickey stood up and the view was amazing. She stood in her black Teddy, high on the hips that showed off her attributes. Her nipples poked through the top of the Teddy, and all three of the men's cocks suddenly got very hard. Mickey is about five feet six inches tall. Her breasts, her wonderful tits, are D's with these beautiful nipples. Pencil shaped just like her mom. They pressed against the Teddy and it was such a turn-on. Her legs and ass are amazing, and her face is that of an angel. Or a devil, it depends upon how you look at it.

"Are these for me?" She asked. As she said this she walked over to my sons. Myself, I went over and sat on the couch next to Maggie. We both watched as she stood between my handsome sons and kissed one and then the other.

"Now, fellas, who is going to fuck me first. I really need to be fucked."

Mark, the older and less shy of the two was the first to speak. "How about both? Why don't you get on your hands and knees?"

Mickey moved slowly. Teasing them by wiggling her ass as she walked towards the bed. I and my fiance stifled a laugh as my sons undressed. Mickey climbed into position, swishing her ass back and forth. It was amazing to me how quickly my two sons got undressed. It was Maggie who interrupted things, "Baby you fuck her first. I want to watch my fiancee fuck my daughter." I guess that sounds weird, but all it did was fire me up.

There were a couple of downtrodden looks on my son's faces as I quickly undressed. It was Mickey who then said, "Oh..., c'mon guys. You will get your turn. Anyway, why not undress my mom."

As I climbed behind Mickey Mark walked over to Maggie, and pulled her to her feet. I turned back to Mickey as Mark undressed my Maggie. I was naked, and as horny as anyone in the room. I pulled the strap around her crotch to the side and quickly entered her with my very hard cock. "God, Mickey, your pussy is so hot. Do you want my cock, baby?"

I turned my head as Mark undressed Maggie. She sort of pushed him to the couch and straddled him, quickly swallowing his cock with her pussy. It was such a site, fucking my future stepdaughter, while my future wife fucked my son. Mark said, "Oh, my God. Your pussy is so hot, Maggie. So fucking hot." After he said this to her, Maggie leaned in and kissed him.

I was a bit surprised, maybe a bit embarrassed as Mickey said, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my pussy hard." I guess my sons now knew the game she liked to play. She liked to pretend I was her father. Honestly, I found it very arousing, very hot. "Fuck me, yes, fuck me, daddy."

As I was fucking Mickey, as Maggie was on top of Mark, fucking him, Matt suddenly climbed on the bed in front of Mickey. Mickey immediately took the hint and reached out with a hand and pulled him by his cock to her face. He moved closer, and she wrapped her lips around his cock. I slowed down so that she could concentrate on his cock with her mouth. "Fuck her face, Matt. Fuck her with that cock, son." I gripped her hips, hard, while he began to fuck her face. I looked over at Maggie and she turned around, and slid back down on his cock, this time facing me.