The Black Porn King

Story Info
TS Madison entertains Sean Michaels and Jada Fire.
1.1k words
3.29
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"You know you want this," TS Madison said, smiling as she worked her long and thick ebony cock into Sean Michaels ass hole. In this motel located in Van Nuys, California, the action was heating up. The tall, dark and handsome African American porn king made quite a splash in the adult film industry when he went from fucking sexy women of all races to banging transsexual porn stars. Now, he was about to break new ground and TS Madison was here to help a brother out, as they say.

Is there a law against a masculine black man who fucks lots of women getting fucked in his ass by a sexy black transsexual? As far as Sean Michaels and TS Madison are concerned, there is no such law on the books. Time for Sean Michaels, the handsome black man who has fucked the mouths, vaginas and assholes of countless women, to experience what it's like to have a huge black dick up his ass. TS Madison is more than happy to do the honors, for real...

"Hell yeah," Sean Michaels said, groaning as TS Madison's big black dick invaded his asshole. The two black porn legends were not alone, for there was a third black porn legend assisting them. Porn legend Jada Fire grabbed Sean Michaels big black dick and began sucking him off while watching TS Madison fuck Sean Michaels up the ass. As far as Jada Fire was concerned, there was nothing hotter than truly freaky sex that pushed boundaries...

"This is so hot," Jada Fire paused to say, and she winked at Sean Michaels as she continued fellating him. Meanwhile, TS Madison worked her thick dark dick into the forbidden depths of Sean Michaels ass. TS Madison had been a fan of Sean Michaels for a long time. She'd once jacked off to a steamy interracial anal scene during which Sean Michaels fucked a tall, sexy blonde female porn star named Mona Wales in her ass. TS Madison is totally into men...who also fuck women. Nothing wrong with that.

"I had to take that ass of yours, can't have a strong black king give up his ass cherry to them white freaks," TS Madison said as she continued pounding Sean Michaels ass. TS Madison recalled how excited she'd been when she watched Sean Michaels star in his first transsexual scene with Kayleigh Coxx, a sultry blonde who bottomed for the black porn king. TS Madison wanted a piece of Sean Michaels, and at last her dreams came true...

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Sean Michaels said, loving the feel of Jada Fire sweet lips on his hard dick while TS Madison's huge black dick filled his smooth black ass. Jada Fire massaged Sean Michaels balls while fellating him. The black porn king's dick grew longer and harder, although whether due to Jada Fire's sucking, or TS Madison's pounding, neither of them could tell. Sean Michaels is a sexually fluid brother who loves all kinds of ladies, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, I want some of that," Jada Fire said, and she looked askance at Sean Michaels and TS Madison. They acquiesced, and then switched things up. Jada Fire lay on the bed, a sexy, nubile black woman with perky tits and a curvy body adored by millions of adult film fans around the world. Jada Fire spread her thick thighs for Sean Michaels, who began eating her sweet pussy. Meanwhile, TS Madison came up behind Sean Michaels and worked her thick black cock right back into his smooth black ass.

"Your pussy is delicious," Sean Michaels paused to say, and Jada Fire moaned softly, loving what he was doing to her. Sean Michaels ate Jada Fire's delicious pussy while TS Madison gripped his hips and shoved her big black cock up his ass. TS Madison has fucked a lot of supposedly straight black male porn stars. A lot of the black studs who fuck white women on screen like to get fucked in the ass by an alluring, dominant black transsexual diva like TS Madison. The freaky sister with the big tits, big dick and huge ass is always ready to please the brothers, for real...

"Sean Michaels, suck Madison's dick while you fuck me," Jada Fire said, as she got on all fours. TS Madison pulled out of Sean Michaels ass, and admired the black porn king's now gaping asshole. Sean Michaels took a breather, then tossed Madison a new condom while he put one on as well. Jada Fire pressed her shapely dark booty against Sean Michaels groin, and the black porn king eased his hard dick into her pussy. Just like that, he began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes...

"Hmm, I love fucking black men who also fuck women," TS Madison squealed excitedly as she worked her thick dark dick into Sean Michaels ass. The black porn king had an amazing ass and Madison could not get enough of him. As Madison's huge dark cock filled his asshole, Sean Michaels groaned in pleasure. At the same time, Sean Michaels slammed his long and thick dark dick into Jada Fire's pussy, fucking her with gusto. Jada Fire screamed passionately as Sean Michaels went to town on her, banging her pussy roughly with that legendary thick black dick of his.

"Hmm, I want both of you inside of me," Jada Fire said, and TS Madison and Sean Michaels exchanged a grin, then nodded. Typically, Madison doesn't like to fuck women, but she would do anything to please a sexually fluid brother like Sean Michaels. Jada Fire found herself sandwiched between these two porn icons. TS Madison lay at the bottom, with Jada Fire impaling her sweet pussy on her thick dark cock, while Sean Michaels slid his thick dark dick into Jada Fire's ass hole. Just like that, they began fucking again.

"I love a tight ass, no matter what," Sean Michaels groaned, loving the feel of Jada Fire's asshole on his dick. Jada screamed like a madwoman, loving the incredible sensations rocking her sexy, curvy body as TS Madison plowed her pussy while Sean Michaels wrecked her ass hole. They fucked each other silly, and didn't let up until the forces of exhaustion caused them to sprawl on the bed, tired but happy as can be. It was truly a night for the ages.

"Sexually fluid black men rock," Jada Fire said, laughing, as she lay between Sean Michaels and TS Madison. Tonight's fun and games weren't filmed or recorded in any way. For Sean Michaels, TS Madison and Jada Fire have private lives and images to protect. Still, it's always fun to break with tradition and try some really freaky sex and all that Jazz. Sean Michaels is the king of porn, and his fans, female and male, black, white or brown, simply adore him. Jada Fire and Madison looked forward to working with Sean Michaels in the future.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers