The Black Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
Ginnie's medical exam contiues.
7.5k words
4.68
15.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes drifted over my surroundings as the nurses rolled down the hallway. It looked like any normal hospital complete with white walls and a red stripe running down it. There were small blue and white signs pointing to different departments.

X-Ray, Gynecology, Surgery. But the medical centre felt more surreal because of the normality existing next to what was very abnormal. As we rolled past different rooms I was able to peak into them. Most were empty but several had people. Men and women fully naked strapped to beds or being worked on by nurses in low cut scrubs and crotchless stockings.

On one wall was a prominent crest two snakes coiled around a black rose. We rolled into an elevator and another gurney rolled in next to us. I looked over and saw a young man, maybe my age, his face down and ass in the air, his arms secured between his legs, a bright red ball gag in his mouth and his balls secured by a humbler. Gleaming like a pair of bright hairless orbs. His face was desperate and scared. There were three nurses with him, all attractive. One was slightly younger with long brown hair, her scrubs were cut to fully expose her breast and she wore no pants at all, the scrub shirt just covering the top of her firm ass.

"Hey Pauline, Cindy" one of the nurses said "New girl?"

"Hi Jenna, ya a feral one of Dr Carter's captures."

The nurse Jenna looked down at me, her eyes going wide. "Oh wow and stage 0?"

"Yup, Dr Kent gave the all clear." Pauline replied

Jenna reached out and fondled my breast. I didn't object but instead shifted opening my legs to show my pussy.

"Oh you are going to be fun." Jenna said gently patting my pussy.

"Feeling ready for your assessment tomorrow Tabby?" Cindy asked the nurse with exposed breast.

Tabby nodded "I hope so Cindy."

"This one headed to Dr Sharp then?" Pauline asked gently, tickling the boy's restrained testicles.

"Yup." Jenna replied "His mistress wants him neutered but also up a size."

"Oh ouch you are in for a lot of pain poor boy." Pauline said gently patting the boy's balls as I watched his face scrunch up in despair.

The elevator dinged and we parted ways Jenna Tabby and their companion staying on the elevator while I was rolled off.

"Poor Tabby." Cindy said as we turned the corner

"I know Dr Kuml has had her eyes on her from day one she will never pass." Pauline replied

"Still it will make our next rotation to obstetrics more fun to work on her." Cindy said

"Oh definitely I heard Kuml already has a stud lined up to impregnate her."

My eyes went wide at their conversation but I stayed silent and still. To hear Cindy and Pauline discuss impregnating that cute girl or that young man having his sex operated on apparently against his will so casually was jarring, but also arousing. It reminded me how eagerly and completely I had put myself in these women's power. I couldn't help myself. I started getting wet at the thought.

The gurney rolled through a set of double doors blandly marked X-Ray and MRI. The gurney then turned to the left through a door marked X-Ray while I glimpsed at one labelled MRI across the hall. The room was large with a very modern and sophisticated looking machine at the centre of it. A control panel sitting opposite. There was another woman here, a shorter, more full bodied girl with darker skin and hair and soft brown eyes. She was dressed in a heavy black apron with nothing else underneath except her slippers.

"Hi Nurse Pauline hi Nurse Cindy."

"Hi Josie," Pauline said. "We have a feral here for you she needs a full scan." Pauline replied

"Nice we can start in here, and get a sonogram as well then do an MRI." Josie said, pulling on black gloves, walking over to me. She looked over my body and I lay still my legs open with my arms by my side. The room like the rest of the medical centre was quite warm but I felt a chill as she examined me closely.

"Wow she is fetching." Josie said, beginning to touch me, her gloved hands gently feeling my skeleton and muscular joints. Having me move my limbs as she gently tested the reaction.

"What's your name sweetie?" Josie asked

"I am Ginnie Nurse Josie." I replied

Josie giggled "Oh she is well trained already. You're sweet Ginnie but I am not a nurse I am a technician so patients can just call me Ms Josie."

"Yes Ms Josie." I said

"Ginnie is going to be a new trainee." Cindy said chirped

"Oh well that's going to be fun." Josie said

"Yes" Pauline added "We need to get down to Ward 4 to set up her next test. Can you have her sent down when you are finished." Pauline said

"Sure hon no problem, what is her accessibility?" Josie asked

"She isn't registered yet so I would keep it light that you don't want to spoil Dr Sinn's data." Pauline said

Josie looked fearful. "Oh of course not."

Cindy and Pauline departed and Josie kept feeling me but as soon as the door closed her hands grew firmer and more grasping she took both of my breasts in hand and squeezed them firmly. Her eyes looking straight into mine. I rose up and kissed her, but she pushed me down.

"Now now Ginnie let's not get too excited Dr Sinn needs to work on you later I don't want to spoil her data." Josie said

I was left sitting there as Josie withdrew and began making adjustments to her equipment. Questions began to gnaw at my mind, so many questions. I was still turned on but the logical part of my brain was reasserting itself and I found my mouth moving before I could stop myself.

"Ms Josie" I heard myself say "Can I ask you questions."

Josie smiled "Sure dear I supposed you figured out I am at the bottom of the totem pole here I can't punish you for speaking out of turn. Beside I would like to be friends."

Relief flooded through me. "How exactly does this place work?" I asked all the questions that had been nagging me coming tumbling out at once. "Are all the staff slaves, who pays for everything, where do they all come from?" Questions just tumbled out of me.

"Oh slow down sweetie Josie said coming back over to me and gesturing for me to rise. I began to sit up and she guided me off the gurney. She positioned me in the centre of the room and began to move the machinery around me.

"So I can't speak to everything because I don't know, but I can tell you that you are unusual, not unheard of but rare. We call people like you ferals because you were born outside the society." I looked at Josie sparkling eyes as I spoke as she guided me towards the large machine which looked like a cross between a mammogram and a full body scanner.

"I was born into the society." Josie said "My parents were slaves and so am I. I was identified as being quite bright so I was sent on for medical training. I didn't pass the nursing exam, but I was clever enough that they made me a technician. I belong to Dr Carter the director."

She positioned me with my arms at my side and took a large half circle device and began to run it down my body. I heard a click whirr as she went. I realised she was x-raying me. She kept talking as she worked oblivious to the growing horror on my face.

"Dr Carter is the best doctor to belong to. She is very fair and often rewards us. Of course all the nurses rotate wards. There are officially six though there is a seventh they call Ward 13 that's where Dr Sinn does her research and fixes broken slaves."

"Broken?" I asked as Josie made me raise my hands so she could slide the device closer and begin x-raying the side of my breast.

"Yes you know slaves who deliberately disobey or try to escape. Dr Sinn sorts them out. I don't know why they would want to run off. The vanilla world is terrifying all the crime and drugs and rapists everywhere. The communities are safe. Besides they should know if they get out no one will believe them and the Society has people everywhere. One girl got away and even contacted a reporter, they both got committed to an asylum until Dr Carter could collect them. I think they are both much happier now. The reporter was a feral like you but Dr Kuml said she made an exceptional breeder."

I felt a bit dizzy as Josie kept talking. None of this could be real and yet.

"Now most of the doctors are okay you met Dr Kent the head of General Practice she just loves to fuck everything that moves. Each department has a head and five or six junior doctors, you will probably meet all the heads they are very hands on here. Dr Sinn and Dr Kuml are the two you need to be careful with; they are both real sadists. Dr Sinn is the head of physio-and psychiatry any changes to a slaves physical or mental shape she signs off on. Dr Kuml is the head of Obstetrics we call her the brood queen. She has the biggest department, and really likes to remind all of us that at any moment we might wind up in her care." Josie shivered at that before she continued.

"I think she has her eyes on poor Tabby right now. Once she takes a interest you are doomed to the breeding bed, and after she gets the last healthy new slave out of you it's off to the farms or domestic servitude they dont let former breeders do vocations they are only good for fucking and farming." Josie continued her chatter blissfully unaware at how large and scared my eyes had become. "Dr Sharp the head of surgery is pretty tough also but I think she just sees her patients as experiments so she doesn't enjoy hurting them as much as Dr Sinn and Dr Kuml do. Can you bend over please sweetie I need to get some images of your spine extended."

I did as I was told fear shooting through me.

"The other two heads are Dr Kantwell gynaecology and Dr Severance urology; they are both okay to the nurses usually. Though Dr Kantwell likes to use trainee nurses as instruction dummies. There are six kinds of staff. Trainee nurse is the lowest."

"Like Tabby." I asked

"Yes, like her. Then techs like me. Then regular nurses then ward nurses. There is one ward nurse for each ward. They handle anything the doctor doesn't want to deal with. It's nice being a tech because nurses also have there own pecking order and it's always a struggle."

"How so?" I asked

"Well nurses are always paired, one is the senior one is the junior usually one is more of a masochist one is more of a sadist. Who did your exam earlier?"

"Cindy and Pauline." I replied

"Oh they are fun Pauline is a mommy sub she loves to coddle all the other nurses, Cindy is a pain bitch. Some of the girls are really mean though like Melrose, and Nurses are always competing because at any moment they can get demoted to patient if they need a procedure or get picked for breeding and the entire staff really loves to torment them." Jose said happily. "The rest of the staff are junior doctors who are all doms and then department heads."

"Do doctors become patients?" I asked

"No this is a slave sexual health clinic doms are seen to elsewhere. We do get more than a few girls picked to be surrogates for doms heirs. Okay thats all done sweetie let's get your sonogram done."

She patted my ass and rolled a trolly over to me with a large tub on it. She began taking the jell from the tub and rubbing it all over me.

"We use an automated sonogram for a full body scan, but I still need to get the jelly on you." she massaged the jell into my tits.

"I am seeing Dr Sinn next." I said nervously "What should I know?" I asked

"Oh that's easy she will hurt you, it's just in her nature, but if you are obedient like you have been she will pass you."

"What if she doesn't pass me?" I asked as Josie continued to rub the jell over me.

"Oh well that's what Ward 13 is for." Josie said "I was there once when I had some thoughts about the outside, but Dr Sinn made it all better." She pinched my nipples as she finished.

"Okay hands over your head straight up now." she said

I did as I was told, holding my hands straight up. Josie went behind the control panel and flipped a series of switches. I heard a buzzing above my head. I looked up and an apparatus of rubber bulbs arranged in a circle descended over me. As they touched my skin they vibrated all across my body moving down from my shoulders over my torso down to my ankles. Then it started going up again. I tried to hold still and not let my brain process what Josie had been saying. This wasn't some kind of elaborate play session. I was really becoming a slave. I began to grow scared but that fear also made me want to stay compliant. Josie had made it clear the Black Rose Society didn't tolerate anyone who tried to escape. I felt trapped, but at the same time I couldn't help myself. I was just so excited by all of this. Yet I was horrified; it was like my mind was at war with itself.

"Okay Ginnie that's your sonogram scan done, let's get you washed off and then over to MRI." Josie said cheerfully.

She led me over to a little shower cubicle and started the water. She beckoned me to step in and I did so. The water was warm and I let myself enjoy the sensation of it running over my body as she washed away the remaining sonogram jell.

"The scans look great sweetie now we just need to get a shot of what's happening in your head and you will be all set." Josie said

She turned off the water and pulled a warm fluffy towel from a cabinet. I was allowed to dry myself with it, but then Josie took it away and placed it in a bin.

Josie led me across the hallway to the MRI room which looked exactly like the MRI room in my old hospital.

I climbed on the table once again, my nakedness and Josie near nakedness contrasting to mundane and clinical surroundings.

Josie began to fit a viewer over my head. I was familiar with the device. It showed patience images so that the MRI could record their brains reaction.

"Now this will take about 45 minutes Ginnie, it's important we keep to schedule so please don't try to get out or we have to start over and I will need to restrain you."

"Um Ms. Josie?" I asked "Could you restrain me anyway? I am a bit nervous and I think it will help." I was surprised when I said it. My submissive instincts were overruling the rational part of my brain or maybe they were working together. I was in an increasingly strange place where it was clear I had no power. The rational thing to do then was to fully cooperate.

Josie smiled and retrieved foot and ankle cuffs from a supply cupboard and then strapped me to the table with them.

"Okay starting now sweetie good luck."

The machine whirred to life and images began to flash in front of my eyes. At first they were benign nature scenes then people and cities and a family around a fire. Then it grew more pornographic images of naked men in various poses danced across my eyes. Then naked women doing the same. Next men and women having sex in a clearly loving and consensual manner. I shifted uncomfortably as the images became darker. The women were clearly unwilling at first with one man, then with a group of them. I wanted to close my eyes but I didn't dare. Then the images flipped: a woman straddling a man who was pinned to a bed, her face fierce and predatory, his meek and pleading. Then images of a man being taken forcefully by a strapon. Then to my surprise a meek man was taken by a gang of women.

Then it changed again this time men having loving and consensual sex then forced or non consensual. Then images of women doing the same. I took a deep breath as I saw the image of two women clearly forcing another to eat one out while the other took her from behind with her hands. All of these images had been very bland men and women of various races on blank backgrounds. Now the images grew more specific: a dungeon, a strip club, then a medical room. Images of each of these locations flashed before me, each gradually growing more and more sinister. Then a new series of images, a man being punished by a group of women in the dungeon his ass red from caning as leather clad women circled him.

A man and women fucking on the the strip club stage surrounded by women in fine dresses watching many with naked slave girls and boys on leads. A pregnant girl strapped to a gyno chair clearly in labour surrounded by uncaring and sinister doctors.

I felt my heart quicken at that image, and the chain clattered as I tried to reach for my increasingly wet pussy. The images continued growing more and more sexual and extreme. Naked men and women playing in a park like dogs while well dressed stern women relaxed in fashionable clothes obviously the pets owners, a young man undergoing some kind of surgery on his scrotum, a naked girl as the centrepiece for a dinner party her body covered in food. Young women in plaid skirts and revealing white blouses lined up in some kind of dormitory being inspected. Another shot of women in the same uniforms sitting in a classroom watching a man and women have sex on a table while a teacher lectured. Then a new series of images, it was Dr Carter clothed, naked with girls, with boys with both in each one. Her naked body looked sublime and I wished my hands were free so I could masturbate. The other images flashed, dominate women in the same positions I recognized Dr Kent, but I didn't know any of the others though one looked like Dr Sinn. It was hard to tell as the last time I had seen her she had her face covered. They were all in various forms of undress, all in either very erotically charged bondage positions as doms or in medical garb with nurses and helpless patients.

Finally the images stopped and the machine stopped whirring. I felt the bed being slid out of the machine and saw Josie along with three other nurses I immediately recognized.

"Okay Ginnie, Jenna, Melrose and Tabby will take you down to Dr Sinn now. I look forward to seeing you back.

I nodded and thanked Josie, the three nurses helped me off the bed and onto a waiting gurney. I was so distracted by Tabby's pert breast I was surprised though when they cuffed me.

"Dr Sinn's orders." the nurse Melrose said "You have to do your sexual stimulation exam and she doesn't want you to spoil yourself in advance.

"Oh okay, thank you nurse Melrose." I said meekly

Melrose smiled as she Jenna and Tabby rolled me down the hallway back to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed Jenna and Melroses hands wandered freely over my body. Melrose playing with my breast and Jenna tickling my pussy.

"Hey" I cried in surprise

"Shhh be quite Ginnie." Jenna said

"Yes you wouldn't want to get that bottom even more red would you." Melrose said

I shut my mouth noticing that Tabby wasn't joining in on the fondling but rather standing in nervous silence.

The elevator dinged and we rolled past another gurney. My eyes went wide when I saw the girl strapped to it. She was a gorgeous asian girl with heavy breasts and a belly that indicated she was 8 maybe even 9 months pregnant. Her mouth was gagged and her eyes nervous and desperate.

The door closed behind us hiding the girl with it. I caught an interplay between the three nurses escorting me. Tabby looked even more unsettled

"No no no..." I heard cries coming from as I looked as we passed and a young slave girl was being forced onto the bed by four nurses who were securing her with straps while Dr Kent still in her white coat and shoes with nothing else prepared a sinister looking chrome instrument.

We rolled past before I could see what was happening. The nurses seemed to pay it no mind. I managed to peek into another few rooms as we passed in one a young man sat on all fours, his scrotum the size of a ripe melon, while two nurses massaged it. In another a nurse was pounding a girl in the ass with a strapon as another stood by with a stopwatch and a clipboard. Fear began to creep into my belly again.

"I am sure you will be fine." Jenna said to Tabby. The girl her breast exposed looked a bit relieved.

"We will find out today won't we." Melrose said tauntingly. "If you make it to end of shift you still have a chance."