The Black Rose Legacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, one more thing. Dr. Nguyen's sister, Mrs. Troung, has an upscale clothing shop next to the medical center. If you were to buy Tuyen some dresses there, it would go a long way towards greasing the wheel, if you follow me."

"Got it." Buying dresses for my new princess? Not a problem. Improvise, adapt, and overcome, I could DO this!

++++++++++

We made it to the van and drove to my apartment with Greg following. Given the horrible state in which I'd found Tuyen, I figured she might be a little hungry. Swinging through the Kentucky Fried Chicken drive-thru, I picked up a 20-piece bucket for her, two chicken sandwiches, a few ears of corn and a container of coleslaw for me, two pot pies for Greg, and a three large Pepsi drinks.

It turned out I was right about Tuyen being hungry. By the time we got to my apartment, she'd eaten everything and was in the process of breaking the chicken bones apart to suck out the marrow. Funny thing, watching her pound all that food down just made me want her more. What was happening to me?

As soon as we got in the door, Tuyen tugged on my sleeve and said, "Tôi cần sử dụng cái xô!"

Greg translated, "She says she needs to use the bucket."

Maybe it was fatigue, but I wasn't catching on. "Bucket? What bucket?"

Greg pointed down the hallway. "Dude, she needs to use the toilet. She's used to crapping in a big bucket, or somewhere in the jungle, remember? She's probably never even seen indoor plumbing in her life! You'll need to teach her how to use the toilet. Just take her in the can, point at the pot and say 'Gầu múc'!"

When I'd impulsively followed my instincts back on the Panja Bhum, I really hadn't thought this all the way through. Now I was living the movie My Fair Lady, but unlike Audrey Hepburn, my Eliza Doolittle was 6'6" and only spoke Vietnamese. If I didn't do something soon, the rain in Spain would be mainly on my living room carpet!

Taking Tuyen's hand, I took her into the bathroom, put the toilet lid up and, as Greg had suggested, pointed and said "Gầu múc". Thankfully, she sat down and relieved herself. Once she was done, I took some toilet paper and mimed what she should do with it -- going front to back of course, because female hygiene, right? She quickly followed my instructions; when done, I showed her how to flush the toilet. You would have thought I'd done some amazing magic trick making everything disappear, because she flushed it a few more times, enchanted watching the water swirl down.

Then, I took her to the sink, showing her how to turn the faucet handles on and use soap to wash her hands. That being done, unable to hold back any longer I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her, then waited to see how she'd react.

The initial experience was not as spectacular as I'd hoped, her response at first was a quizzical expression, as if she were processing what I'd just done. Then she took my face in her hands and kissed me back. Now we were getting somewhere! I would have continued kissing Tuyen the rest of the night, but when I caught the scent of dried oily salt water it occurred to me we both probably needed a shower.

I turned the temperature lever to hot and waited for the water to warm up, and it must have looked like another magic trick to Tuyen because she stood enchanted, watching the spray from the showerhead. After taking off my jumpsuit, I helped her remove the hoodie and sweatpants that she was wearing.

To this point I'd only seen her in the Panja Bhum's dim emergency lighting, but in the brightness of my bathroom lights she was even more desirable than I first thought. I tried to mimic that I was going to put shampoo on her hair and body fur and then rinse it out, but once again, all I got was that quizzical expression on her pretty face.

I was concentrating so much on getting her into the shower it only occurred to me when we stepped in the shower together that this was the first time she'd seen me naked. Compared to her furred body I probably resembled an oversized hairless chihuahua, but I'd find out what she thought soon enough.

I decided to start by shampooing her hair. Moving around behind her, I lifted her long hair from underneath, exposing the back of her long neck. Seeing some bare skin between the fur on her back and her hairline, I couldn't resist leaning in and giving her a light kiss there; she shivered a little, but didn't move away. So far, so good!

I put some shampoo on the top of her head, gently massaging it into her scalp. She tilted her head back a little, moaning in what could only be pleasure. Hearing that resulted in a warm feeling in my groin, but I ignored it to focus my efforts on getting her clean. I rinsed her hair, then applied shampoo to the fur on her back and bottom. It was becoming more difficult to ignore my hardening state of excitement while I massaged the shampoo into her body, but it was even harder to ignore her groans of delight. As the saltwater and oil was washed clean, the fur took on a different, softer texture.

This was definitely a win-win: I got to explore her sinewy body as I massaged her with my fingertips, while she seemed to be getting a great deal pleasure from my cleansing ministrations as well. I moved to her arms, shampooing and rinsing them off, then used the soapy washcloth to clean her calloused elbows and hands. Unable to resist them, as I held each hand I kissed her long fingers. Despite her fingernails being uneven lengths and jagged, they were still less like the fingers of a jungle-dweller and more like those of a concert pianist.

As tempting as it was to cover the rest of her in kisses, I moved on to shampoo and rinse the backs of her legs, then continued my efforts on her feet. I'd seen one of them sticking out from under the mattress on the Panja Bhum, but now I was seeing them up close. Long and thin, like maybe a size 17 A, they were non-furred but soiled, and her toenails were in desperate need of a pedicure. There was plenty of dirt and grease on the bottoms of her feet and between her toes, so I used a soapy washcloth to scrub them clean.

Hearing Tuyen giggle a bit as I scrubbed, I paused my cleaning long enough to kiss the top of her toes and each instep. This was definitely having a pleasing effect; I could hear her quietly moan, and her breathing becoming more erratic. This, in turn, stoked the passion for her that I was struggling to hold in check. I hoped that Greg had been right about Tuyen thinking of me as her mate, because while the rational side of my brain was trying to comprehend my new feelings towards her, the primal side was was following Sasquatch instincts. She was mine now, and I'd protect her at all costs.

Refocusing on the task at hand, I shampooed and rinsed her shins, then moved up to the fur on her thighs. They were thin and muscled, dangerously strong things of beauty. In the back of my mind I reminded myself this sweet wild girl had survived on her own in the jungle for 12 damned years. I may have been taller and heavier, but I wasn't nearly in the physical shape she was. I was certain she could break me in half if she had a mind to, and the Sasquatch part of my brain found this strangely stimulating.

Once I rinsed those amazing thighs, I was face-to-face with the greatest challenge: cleaning what lay between them. I soaped up the washcloth, then held it in place on her pubic bone and looked up at her. Her eyes were lidded, her expression showing absolute bliss. Encouraged, I continued with my ablutions.

Using my non-washrag hand, kneeling behind her I gently parted her knees enough to allow my other hand access, and she did not resist. Ever-so-gently, I moved the washrag down her pudenda, parting her labia just enough to clean them but not to penetrate her vaginal entrance. Her legs shook slightly, and I felt her place a hand on my shoulder to steady herself.

Putting my hand over her vulva, I cupped it to collect water, then released the water to rinse the soap out from her delicate parts. As I knelt there in the shower as a trusting Tuyen allowed me to clean her lady parts, I realized this was the most intimate thing I'd ever done with a woman. Turning her towards me, I reached up and gently spread her open with two fingers, then leaned my face in ran my tongue over her clitoris. She shuddered, leaning harder on me to stay upright. I kissed the entrance to her womanhood, and whispered, "I belong to you now."

Slowly rising to my feet, I took the sudsy washrag and ran it over her belly and breasts, then bent my head down and kissed each of her nipples, telling her, "You belong to me now." I'm sure she didn't know exactly what I was saying, but given my state of excitement, I was confident she figured it out.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, trapping my rock-hard cock between our bellies, and pressed my lips against hers in a long, passionate kiss. I realized that kissing was probably something new to her, so I started off slow and tender, then eventually opened my jaw a bit and traced her lips with my tongue. She soon caught on, and I felt her mouth open slightly as she accepted my tongue. She began to reciprocate, and I found myself in the longest most passionate kiss I'd ever had.

Every part of me wanted this woman, and I was certainly ready, but Tuyen had other plans. She pulled away from me, whispered, "Giờ tới lượt của tôi," miming it was her turn, then picked up the washrag. She shampooed my hair and wiped me down following the same pattern I'd used on her, except my body wasn't covered by fur, so it took far less time.

When she got to my nuts, she giggled, holding them gently like a baby bird as she soaped and rinsed them. Then she did the same for my rigid member, wrapping those long thin fingers around it, then playfully taking the glans in her mouth. She looked up into my eyes, then pulled it out, smiled, and kissed the tip.

That was the point where Manny the level-headed human dropped out of the equation and Germanicus the Sasquatch took complete charge. Other than turning off the shower and carrying Tuyen to my bed dripping wet, I don't recall many specific details beyond that; the next few hours were a lust-filled blur. There was a lot of kisses and laughing initially, but once I entered her, the laughing stopped, replaced by moaning and passionate cries. Lots of them.

I should point out that the few women I'd coupled with previously always had some difficulty accommodating my 14" member; one even described intercourse with me as 'fucking a fence post'. Another one actually asked me to stop because she was in pain from me bumping her cervix.

After I turned 18, my father told me about how being extra-large down there was a Sasquatch trait that ran in the men on my mother's side of the family, and I just needed to be gentle with my partners. With Tuyen, I was shocked to realize my size was not an issue, our parts matched perfectly, like they were made for each other.

During our frenetic copulations I remember declaring my love multiple times, and her crying out "Tôi yêu em" a few times as well, so I guess we'd established ourselves a relationship. While in the course of my bachelor life I had some limited (and clumsy) sexual experiences, I'd never orgasmed like I did with Tuyen. They were intense, loud, uncontained...and messy.

That time of night there weren't any places open that sold XXXL condoms, but since North American Sasquatch females tended not to get pregnant easily, I reasoned I'd also be safe with a Batutut female. Mind you, it wasn't just me enjoying our coupling; Tuyen's passion seemed unlimited, and when she climaxed, her body-shaking orgasms were reminiscent of the Mt. St. Helen's eruption back in May. Like the volcano, my new girlfriend was definitely a force of nature.

I woke up in the middle of the night, gently disentangling myself from Tuyen's long arms and legs, and made my way to the bathroom. Not wanting to awaken her, I left the lights off and felt my way to the toilet seat. Even after we'd finished, I guess it was my Sasquatch excitement, but my tool was semi-erect, and I didn't trust my aim if I tried to pee standing up in the dark.

I heard a shuffling noise, then next thing I knew, a pair of long arms were around my neck and 6'6" of Batutut female was seated in my lap. In a reprimanding tone, she said "Không bao giờ bỏ tôi!" I still wasn't fluent, but I got the gist of it; I'd made the mistake of leaving her alone, and she didn't like it!

Greg hadn't been kidding on the boat when he described Tuyen as 250 pounds of clingy infatuation, but on the face of it, this wasn't a bad problem to have. It was good to feel wanted, and to feel confident she'd never cheat on me. I nuzzled my face into the fur on her chest as I sat there, simply enjoying the feel and smell of her.

When I was finished, I eased her off of my lap, turned on the light, pointed at the seat and told her "Gầu múc", so she'd use the 'bucket' as well. She did, but insisted on holding my hand while doing so. I didn't mind, actually, I just chalked it up to her naturally having some attachment issues after a dozen years alone in the damned jungle. I felt really lucky it was me she was attached to.

Once we finished and washed up, Tuyen took my hand and led me back into bed. I thought we'd just go back to sleep, but I'd underestimated my new love. We snuggled together, but she didn't settle down. Laying across my chest, she began planting soft kisses on my neck. Her hand moved down to my belly, and I groaned as I felt her fingers dancing on my manhood, teasing me to hardness again. I couldn't believe how insatiable she was!

Attempting to turn the tables on her, I flipped her on her back and moved on top of her, squeezing her ass cheeks as I did some neck-kissing of my own. Then I turned my attention to her big nipples, which seemed to really ignite her passion. It didn't take much nibbling and sucking on them until I caught the scent of her feminine excitement returning. Becoming more aroused myself, I moved up and slipped my member into her; a muffled squeal escaped her sweet lips which were passionately pressed against mine. She was really getting the hang of deep, passionate kisses; this time her tongue aggressively explored my mouth. To paraphrase Darth Vader, "The learner had become the master"!

I moved in and out of her slowly, whispering encouragement into her ears, "That's it baby, cum for me! Tell me you love me fucking you!" I doubted if she understood the words, but was confident she grasped the meaning from my tone, just as I'd understood her when she scolded me in the bathroom. I felt her bend her legs and lock her ankles behind me as I moved in her; good things were happening!

Before long, she let out a piercing shriek and became stiff as a board; I could feel her climax pulsing through her, then she became limp right after it peaked. Since she had pretty much drained my balls two times already within the last few hours, my climax, while not as earth-shattering as it had been earlier, was more like a mild aftershock. I emptied what little baby batter I had left into her, then rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me without pulling out. She shivered a little, so I pulled a blanket over her to keep her warm.

And then something odd happened: Instinctively, I began to sing to her, wordless crooning, something I'd heard my mother quietly sing to my father a few times after they'd coupled on the sofa. I had asked Mom about it once, and remembered her telling me that it was a Sasquatch mating song. In most cases, when Sasquatches mated it was for life, and the song served as a vow of confirmation.

Laying in my arms after her climax, Tuyen's breathing had slowed, and I suspected she'd finally fallen asleep. I wasn't sure if she could hear me or not, but I sang the song anyway. I had a primal urge to sing it, not just for her, but for me as well. To my ancestors, protecting a mate, touching their face, and singing to them constituted the triumvirate that defined a lifetime commitment, and in the past 18 hours or so I'd done all three for Tuyen. As I sang, the self-disciplined and orderly bachelor that I had been was transformed, the untamed Batutut in my arms was the catalyst. After singing the final note, exhaustion finally caught up with me and I dropped off to sleep almost immediately.

That night I had a very strange dream. I was standing in a clearing deep within a Pacific Northwest forest (don't ask me how I knew, I just did), my face upwards and feeling the rays of sun filtering down through the canopy of the overhead foliage. Then I heard the snapping of twigs, and looked down. Across the clearing stood two incredibly large wolves with their fangs bared, looking at me like I was a fat cottontail rabbit. They began slowly walking towards me and I wanted to run away, yet I couldn't. I was basically a dead man.

As the wolves looked ready to strike, off to my left I heard a deep roar. It echoed through the woods, full of power and fury, strangely like the one that came out of me on the Panja Bhum when I destroyed that cage door. The wolves and I all looked in time to see a huge humanoid black-furred creature running towards us. I could tell by her large breasts it was a female. She was truly a giant, standing a foot taller than me. Picking up a good-sized branch, she hurled it at the wolves; it was enough to convince them to look elsewhere for a meal. She stopped as if to calm down, then turned and walked slowly towards me.

As she approached, we looked into each other's eyes and her face looked very familiar, resembling my mother's. When she smiled and touched my cheek, I realized I was meeting my Sasquatch ancestor, Black Rose herself. She didn't speak, just chuffed a bit, but I was suddenly overwhelmed by a sense of her pride in me. It was like she was encouraging me to release what had been buried in me for so long.

The dream ended, and I awoke, bolting upright. It had been a dream, but seemed so real! I sensed Tuyen's warm body next to me, heard her light snoring. She was laying on her left side, so I laid down and spooned, pressing my face into the fur on her back. I took a deep breath and savored the combined minty scent of my shampoo intermingled with the pungent post-coital tang of sex. My dream had stirred me deeply, confirming that for 31 years I'd been incomplete; it was this angel beside me that brought out the rest of me, had made me whole. Unable to resist, I lovingly caressed her right hip and thigh with my fingertips, and whispering, "Tuyen, tôi yêu em."

Stupidly I didn't take into consideration that being a light sleeper was part of staying alive in the jungle; feeling my caress, she instantly flipped on her left side facing me, her hands stroking my face as her lips pressed against mine. Responding to my declaration of love, she whispered "Anh là của em mãi mãi!," promising me she was mine forever if I understood her correctly.

I wish I could say we made wild, passionate love again but frankly, I was exhausted. I just held her close as she caressed my face and kissed my chest, enjoying her body pressed against mine until I slipped back into blessed unconsciousness.

Greg and Bian were coming over around 11am. I didn't think I needed to set an alarm, because for 14 years, I'd been waking up at 5am sharp, even on weekends. In retrospect, my confidence about waking up on time was pure hubris; I didn't stop to consider that I'd awakened at 5am precisely because the number of mornings I woke up with a young Batutut under the covers next to me was ZERO.

Fully awake now, the floodgate of unbelievable memories burst open: I'd spent my last day as a Coastie rescuing a female Batutut off of a sinking ship, illegally smuggled her onshore, showered with her, and then experienced the absolute best sex of my entire life, multiple times. I opened my eyes and Tuyen was there, still sleeping, with one arm possessively draped over me. Then I saw the time: 9:17!

123456...8