The Black Stone Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers

Pulling him to his feet by his hair, Mark was in his element. "what's your name?" he snarled into the man's face.

"Peter Harris" he gasped.

"You the Groom?"

"Yeah, getting married next week"

"Think you will have to postpone" as Mark pulled the man's head down he raised his knee to meet the man's nose. As he collapsed onto the floor unconscious Mark heard movement upstairs.

Running up the stairs he found a 3rd man exiting the bathroom, smashing his head against the door frame he threw the unconscious body down the stairs. Checking the rest of the house he tried a bedroom door, finding it locked he shouldered it off its hinges.

Mark looked around, he was in some sort of Laboratory. The wall to next door had been taken out, as he walked through the gap he saw it was a drug factory. Going down the stairs he came across a young Korean woman and a much older man. Landing a solid punch on the man's chin, Mark turned to the young girl.

Seeing she wasn't a threat Mark turned his attention to the man and dragged him up the stairs, the young girl followed.

Throwing the old man with the other 3, Mark was trying to decide what to do with them. Tugging on his arm the girl beckoned Mark to follow her, pointing to a large walk in cupboard under the stairs.

The locked door soon gave way to Marks boot, going in, he found several shelves stacked with currency. Sorting through it he saw about £20,000 sterling, almost $10,000 U.S and a stack of bills that he didn't recognise.

"you speak English?" he said to the young girl.

"Little bit."

"Ok, so what's going on?"

In broken English, the girl explained "her family had sold her to the older man"

Sceptical, Mark looked at the girl, he thought she was about 18.

"Why would your family sell you?"

"To pay drug debt to Mr Harris."

Mark told her "put all the currency into a bag and wait for me outside by the car," growling "she better be there when he got back." Running up-stairs, he started to smash the lab up and piled all the pills and materials into a heap on the floor.

Finding a load of paperwork, he screwed up a load of the pages and scattered the rest around the room. Lighting the paper, he went down to the kitchen and turned the gas cooker on. After Mark had pulled the four men out of the house he closed the front door and drove off.

As the car disappeared around a corner in the lane the houses erupted in a ball of flame. Smiling, Mark thought, as drug dealers they were finished, no drugs, money or houses.

Slightly puzzled as to why he had stopped short of killing them and then dragged the men out of the house, he decided that he must be mellowing in his old age.

Deciding to find out what the young girl was about Mark pulled over. Giving her the bag of money he told her "to get out."

Looking panicked "No, no, Sue stay with you! I am good cook and cleaner, I will keep you warm at night" she cried.

Mark was surprised but shrugged his shoulders in agreement. Checking her into the local hotel, he left the cash with her. "I will be back in a few days."

"OK, Sue will wait, please come back."

Parking back at the house, Mark went next door to check on Rosemary.

Most of the girls had returned from their various appointments. Gathering them in the lounge, Mark informed them that "he was giving his interests in the business to Fiona, for a year, possibly permanently."

Taking Fiona next door to Rosemary he explained "I have to get away, Fiona I trust you to look after the business and the girls."

"Rosemary, I would like you to stop doing appointment's and work with Fiona to push this company to new heights."

Knowing they could do little to change his mind, tearfully, both girls accepted Marks decision. The next few days were spent bringing Fiona up to speed, Introducing her to important client's etc.

The black stone, A new start is in the works.

tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers