The Black Stone Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzannah shook and wailed her way through several orgasm's before she felt Mark's cock expand, she was sure she felt his spunk hitting her Womb as he shot his load deep inside her. Bathed in sweat the pair collapsed on the bed and were asleep in minutes.

The smell of coffee and bacon woke Mark as Suzannah busied herself preparing breakfast. She had obviously had the food delivered as there were no cooking facilities in the room. Thanking her, Mark devoured the full breakfast, watching as she ate a small fish. Amazed at the difference in her poise and elegance he stumbled off to the shower.

Arriving back at the balcony Suzannah was amazed to find thing exactly as they had left them. Ruth and Mary were still fast asleep and Marks coffee was still hot. Explaining, Mark said that time meant nothing in Isabella's kingdom, warning her to never speak about their experience of the last few weeks.

Chapter 4.

Pouring 2 cups of coffee he woke his Sister and Mother. As the 4 of them chatted Mark was aware of his Mother looking at Suzannah, trying to figure out what was different. To avoid difficult question's Mark explained that he had sent her for a makeover to prepare her for work at the agency.

Saying that he had things to do, Mark suggested that the girl's go shopping and gave Suzannah a credit card. Telling the girls to have a good day out in London's west end on him, he rode the elevator down to his car.

Calling the hospital, Mark learned that Rosemary had slept well and was expected to be discharged later that morning. Asking the Hospital to delay her discharge until he arrived, he filtered into the light Sunday morning traffic and headed North.

Parking the Jaguar, Mark headed for the private wing of the large hospital. Reaching the ward, Mark asked to meet the doctor who had treated her, showing him to a small waiting room. The nurse made a call and said the "doctor wouldn't be long, would Mark like a drink while he waited."

Returning with a cup of Cappuccino, Mark noticed how pretty she was and had no doubt that her uniform hid a shapely body. As they chatted, he became aroused and interested in her as he inhaled her scent and studied her pretty face, piercing ice blue eyes and short blonde hair, her name was Kirsty.

As Mark asked for her phone number the doctor came in and the nurse went back to her work station. Explaining to Mark that "Rosemary was suffering from Alcohol and substance abuse." He added that she needed "total rest and relaxation, away from the pressures of work, Alcohol and drugs. As she was very close to total collapse."

Walking onto the ward, Rosemary squealed with delight as she saw Mark. Wrapping herself around him she hugged him tightly she whispered in his ear "that he should take her home and fuck her silly." Mark, realising that she was much worse than he thought as he looked at her unkempt appearance. Her once sparking eyes were dull, her skin looked grey, almost lifeless. Her hair was a mess, Mark doubted she had been to the hairdressers in months.

As they walked to the lifts, Mark made the decision to ask Isabella for one last favour. Pushing the dent on the stone Mark, found himself in the Marble hall. Rosemary was beside him and unconscious. Soon Hope came to meet them. Explaining to her what he needed, Hope smiled and said the kingdom would be happy to look after Rosemary, as they still owed Mark a great debt.

Going back to the hospital, Mark headed for the ward to try and get a date with the young nurse. Kirsty's face lit up as she saw Mark and agreed to meet him after work the next day. Getting back in the car, mark felt something dig into him, taking the small velvet drawstring bag from his pocket he saw that it was full of diamond's. It seemed that Isabella had decided to give him a monetary reward as well as a new start in life.

THE END.

Hope you have enjoyed my stories, comments and rating's welcome.

12