The Blacked Experience 05: Disha P

Story Info
Indian Actress (Disha Patani) experiences her 1st gangbang.
3k words
3.95
42k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disha Patani is one of the sexiest woman I have seen. Damn she is fine. I was watching Kung Fu Yoga with Jackie Chan which led to a very satisfying google search. Her insta is lit. Hope you enjoy. I love hearing back from my readers so please do comment if you enjoyed it.

****************************

A silver BMW pulled up in front of a run down abandoned warehouse in the projects. Despite it being noon, the neighborhood was deserted. No one dared to enter the area of the Black Spades gang without permission. In the back seat of the car, a handsome black man was sitting with his huge black cock exposed. A sexy Indian actress was sitting butt naked, except for black heels, next to him. Her sexy lips were wrapped around his cock. Her head bobbed up and down, her long black hair with brown highlights, was held in a messy bun by the black man.

"We are here, boss." The driver said, looking appreciatively in the rear view mirror.

The man pushed down the Indian beauty, burying his huge black cock balls deep in her mouth. She started choking and only when she started tapping his thighs did he reluctantly stop. Her grabbed her hair with a fist and pulled her off his cock with a loud pop.

Disha Patani looked at the black man, tears streaming down her eyes, blurring her black mascara. It was clear, she was cock drunk. It was her first time with a black cock, all she had was a taste, and she was hooked.

"I want more...Please..." she begged, her sexy lips pouting.

"Don't worry bitch, the fun is just getting started." The man answered as the couple stepped out of the car.

He pushed her against the car door, her boobs pressing against the window glass. His one hand grabbed her long hair roughly and yanked back, arching her back. He spanked her ass loudly and then leaned forward and whispered in her ears,

"I am going to ask you one last time. Do you want to go through with this? We will not stop till all of us are satisfied. There is no backing out once you enter this building."

"Shut up and fuck me. I want the complete blacked experience." Disha Patani snapped back in frustration. She was here for some black cock, not for a discussion.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." She screamed as she felt a thick black cock completely fill her ass. The same cock, that she was lubricating with her mouth a few minutes ago.

"Don't worry, your pussy is next." The man said as he placed both hands on her shoulder. He pulled out slowly till only the head was in her ass and then with a slow but forceful stroke penetrated Disha's ass again.

Disha Patani could barely speak. It felt so fucking good. A nice thick black cock up her ass. She had tried anal a few times. When she was younger she had the delusion of preserving her "virginity" hence she only took it up her ass for a few years, but never like this.

Slowly he picked up pace, rough, fast strokes, as his toned abs smashed against her ass, turning her ass raw red. He grabbed her hands, locked them behind her back and started walking. He continued to fuck her as they slowly climbed the stairs in to the warehouse.

Despite the daylight outside, the warehouse was almost pitch black, barely any sunlight entered the room.

Disha Patani's body quivered with another orgasm as her eyes rolled back. He suddenly let go, pulling out, sending her stumbling forward. She looked at him confused, her body wanting to jump onto his cock again.

The black man walked away deeper into the warehouse. Disha Patani was about to follow him when another black man was approached her, butt naked, with his huge black dick out. He approached her from the front, placed his hands on her ass and pulled her closer.

His thick black cock was sandwiched between their bodies, pressing against her lower lips. Her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation.

"Fuck me.." she begged. The man nodded, the picked her up, bending her legs. Disha was now held up, her flexible body almost bent in half. Her legs were resting on his shoulders, her hands were wrapped around his thick neck. His cock head was pressed against her opening, threatening entry at any time.

He looked into her brown eyes, watching the brown slut tense up in anticipation. With a quick, smooth thrust, he entered her tight pussy balls deep. He immediately picked up speed, fucking the Indian actress as fast as he could as if she was the only pussy on the planet.

All Disha could do was moan, her beautiful long hair bounced up and down with each stroke. The pair walked deeper into the warehouse. An area with dim white lighting appeared in front of them.

There were a few clean mattresses strewn on the floor. A group of naked black men were standing in a circle around the mattresses. Every single one was packing a thick huge black cock, bigger than any cock Disha Patani had devoured till today.

In a circle, hidden in the darkness, around this area were a few wooden tables and chair. The Black Spade gang members who were eagerly awaiting their turn were sitting watching the show.

Disha Patani was unceremoniously dumped on a mattress. She missed the feeling of the huge black dick stretching her pussy out. A bright smile plastered her face as the group of black cocks moved closer, forming a semi circle surrounding her.

Disha sat down into the Hero/Virasana yoga pose. She tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ears. She looked like a perfect girl next door, innocent on the outside, slutty on the inside.

She quickly grabbed two black cocks with her hands. Her tiny hands barely being able to wrap around the shafts. Her mouth immediately started servicing the black cock in front of her. The hung black men stood with their hands behind their backs. Letting the sexy Indian actress service every single cock.

Disha Patani lost track of time. Her mind was occupied with black cocks. Sometimes she chocked herself, deep throating on the huge black dicks. Sometimes she worshipped the cock head, licking and sucking it. Finally, the first black cock came. Spurts of thick white cum plastered her face. She obediently sat there with her mouth open as one after another every single black cock came.

Her entire body was covered in cum. Her hair, face, tits, ass and even her toned abs and waist. She tried to scoop as much cum off her body as she could with her fingers, licking them clean. A man brought a wet towel and waited patiently as the actress finally cleaned her body. She tossed the towel back and looked around expectantly waiting for the blacked experience to continue.

She felt rough hands wrap around her waist, gently lifting her up. She looked underneath to see one of the biggest black dicks she had seen today. Her eyes widened in shock, before she was impaled onto this thick black cock in a slow but relentless stroke.

"Fuckk... You are going to rip me apart..." She screamed as he bottomed his cock in her tight Indian pussy.

Her entire body quivered in shock and her hips started swaying as a reflex. She rode him in reverse cowgirl. She picked up speed, riding the huge black dick even faster. Riding it to orgasm before she collapsed onto his chest. His cock was still impaled in her. Her wrapped his big coarse hands around her, easily cupping each breast in one hand. He roughly kneaded her breasts, occasionally pinching/twisting her nipples.

A fresh group of black men, members of the Black Spades, appeared around her. She quickly started another bukkake session but was stopped partway. The man underneath started thrusting up. Her entire body bounced up and down with each stroke. Her tits and hair bounced sexily. She could barely keep a cock in her mouth.

"Fuu..Fuu..ckkkk. Mee.. I want a ... Ahhhhh.. Cock in my...Uhhhhhh. Mouth please..."She begged.

The black man spun Disha Patani around, keep his cock buried in her, as she now mounted him in cowgirl. Then he pulled her to him, her breasts pressing against his muscular chest. He stood up and Disha quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. He placed his hands on her thin, sexy waist, her body was parallel to the floor as she was impaled on his huge black dick.

Another black man appeared above Disha, his cock quickly slid inside her inviting lips. The two black man, spit roasted the slutty Indian actress. Her long black/brown hair touched the floor. Her sexy body was held up by two cock. One down her throat and the other in her pussy.

Her legs wrapped even tighter around the man's waist. He continued thrusting, his hands on her waist, bracing each stroke. The man face fucking her, thrusted in sync, both cocks, pulling out and thrusting in simultaneously.

The "Boss" monopolized her pussy. He had the biggest and thickest black cock and this Indian slut deserved the best. The cock she had before was merely a warm up to break her into his big size.

The man fucking her face started grunting before he came straight down her throat. Disha Patani choked and spluttered but managed to swallow every single drop. The man pulled out his spent cock, given the Indian actress a brief second to catch her breath before another thick black cock took it's place.

One by one the new group of black men faced fucked her, spit roasting her, before finishing with an oral creampie. The entire time, the thickest, longest black cock continue to stretch Disha Patani's tight pussy.

An hour later...

The "Boss" collapsed onto a mattress, Disha Patani, still impaled by his cock fell on top of him. She was gasping and panting for air. After a few minutes she sat up. She placed both hands onto his chest and started riding. Her hips rocked back and forth, keep him buried balls deep inside her, as she literally rocked his cock inside her pussy. The "Boss" was frozen in shock. Despite the large number of women he had fucked, including porn stars, no had come close to taking his cock like this Indian slut.

He sat up, burying his face into her breasts, sucking and licking her right nipple. His left hand held onto her left breast firmly, squeezing it. He occasionally smacked her ass with his remaining hand. Disha wrapped her hands around his bald head, pressing his mouth even more firmly against her breast. She picked up speed, fucking him faster than any pounding the black cocks had given her today.

He was going to cum. He couldn't resist. With a loud groan he shot his load deep inside her pussy. She continued to bounce up and down, milking his cock with her tight brown pussy.

"That's it baby. Cum inside me. Fill me up with your cum." She egged him on.

He felt onto the mattress and she continued to ride him. She made him cum two more times before he tapped out. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Bitch. I am impressed. But you need to learn your place. Black Spades, take her." he snapped in anger. He was outfucked by a black cock virgin in front of his gang. While he was impressed, he had to break her, or his image would be ruined.

Disha Patani felt two arms slide under her thighs and wrap around her neck. She was forcibly lifted off the "Boss" cock. His cum dribbled out of her pussy as his flaccid cock fell out.

The man behind her entered her ass, her previously stretched anus easily accommodating his size. He started fucking her ass in standing full nelson, each stroke was hard enough to extract more of the "Boss" cum from her pussy.

"Is that all you got? I want more. Fuck me harder. Make me your little cum slut." Disha Patani yelled defiantly. Gone was the innocent Indian beauty, replaced by a black cock hungry whore.

The man dropped Disha onto another mattress. She quickly positioned herself in the face down, ass up position. Her hands pulling her ass cheeks apart, inviting the black men to pound her ass. The boss grabbed her by her hair roughly and walked to workout bench in the corner of the room. He made her crawl on her hands and knees. His flaccid black cock, still bigger than average, leading her like a carrot on a stick.

"You think you are in charge bitch. I don't think so, we are fucking you, you are not fucking us."

He pulled her up to her feet by his tight grip in her hair. He then pushed her onto the workout bench. He tied her hands to the front leg of the bench with a hemp rope. She was positioned face down on the bench, her ass perfectly presented for pounding.

Another black man approached, mounting her from behind and rapidly started thrusting. He grabbed her long hair, holding it in a ponytail with his hand, pulling it as he continued to pound her. He fucked her ass, as hard and fast as he could before cumming in her. Another took his place, and another...

They started lining up, close to 50 gang members, wanting revenge for their boss.

"Not so tough are you now bitch.." The boss said.

Four hours later...

Disha Patani was back on the mattress, being pounded in prone bone by the "Boss". She no longer had the energy to stay on her knees. Her eyes were rolled back in pleasure as the 100th orgasm raked her body. The "Boss" wrapped his hand in her thick luscious hair, and yanked backed, arching her back. He continued to pound her raw red ass before finishing deep inside her ass. His cock stayed rock hard, despite finishing. He leaned forward, his hand still gripping her hair tightly.

"What do you think bitch? You think you can handle more."

"More... I want more..." Disha Patani begged. The animalistic pounding had completely stunned the actress. She wanted to keep pushing her limits.

"That's what I like to hear." He smirked.

He lay down onto the mattress, pulling the Indian slut on top of him, by her hair. Her empty pussy was quickly filled by another black cock as a gang member mounted her. The "Boss" leaned back, placing his hands behind his head. He stopped thrusting, just keeping her brown ass stretched by his cock, as he let his gang members get to work.

The black man fucking her fucking her pussy suddenly stopped. He placed his hands on her sexy ass and picked her up. The "Boss" huge black cock was difficult to remove from her tight ass. It left a huge gaping ass as the Indian slut moaned.

"Put it back, please. I need it..." She begged. She formed fists with her hands and banged them against his muscular chest.

Another gang member approached her from behind quickly filling her empty hole. Disha had a satisfied expression on her face as she finally was double penetrated again.

The two hung black men sandwiched the Indian actress. She was held up in the air by two firm cocks filling her lower holes.

She lost track of time, losing count of the number of black men penetrating her. When she came to her senses, she was mounted on top of the "Boss" again. His hung black dick stretched her pussy to it's limits. Another Black Spades member was pounding her ass as if he just got out of prison and she was the first hooker he could find.

"Yesss.. I am such a lucky girl tonight. All these black cocks for me... More, please, fill me up.." Disha Patani begged.

A third gang member stood above her.

"Shut up bitch. Only open your mouth to suck my dick.." He ordered her, shutting her up with his dick.

He placed his hands behind her head, locking his finger, gripping her head firmly and providing support for her neck. He stayed throated in her mouth balls deep until she tapped out.

Three thick huge black cocks were stuffing all three holes of Disha Patani. The biggest, thickest black cock was stretching her pussy to the limits. She found herself surrounded by a sea of black cocks as a smile plastered her face.

Almost a month passed before her friends and family heard from Disha Patani. She returned back to her country satisfied and not even her closest friends knew what happened. Only the other actresses who had undergone the blacked experienced received a picture. A picture of a naked Disha Patani, surrounded by black cocks. She held a huge black dick in each hand. Her entire naked body was covered in cum including specks of cum in her hair. She stared at the camera with a sexy smile on her lips.

For the past month, this girl next door, Disha Patani had become a receptacle for black cocks. Every single moment, except for sleeping, eating or using the washroom, she had taken a black cock. For the past month, even when showering at least one black cock was fucking her. In fact, at most times, all three of her holes were filled balls deep with rock hard black cocks, pounding her brains out. She had left behind one of the biggest black gangs in US, drained of cum.

She was limping around her apartment, butt naked. All her holes were raw. She could barely speak and her ass was too sore to sit. She was on her phone sending her naked cum covered picture to her friend. Attached was a message. "It's better than we ever imagined. You have got to do it Kriti (Sanon). Trust me, you will love it."