The Blackmailed Graduates

Story Info
Christian girls blackmailed into lesbian sex with a Satanist.
4.9k words
4.48
65.7k
110

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fluffy916
fluffy916
119 Followers

"If I could only go back in time and change that one moment," I thought to myself as I starred at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, "everything in life right now would be perfect."

The dreaded moment I was referring to happened at my high school graduation ceremony. My best friend Jessica and I, who are both 18 years old and whom everybody assumed were perfectly straight (we're a little bi curious), shared a passionate kiss in what we thought was a completely empty part of the school. Little did we know that Ms. Wescott, a woman who is a family friend and teacher at the school, was watching us and recording everything.

Ms. Wescott stands 5'9'', and has straight, strawberry blonde hair that goes just past her ears. Her figure and complexion are statuesque, and her skin is white and fair. She is an attractive woman by all accounts, who obviously takes good care of her 30-year-old body. Being such a catch, I've always wondered why she had remained single through the years.

I can remember her stern voice in my head with complete clarity. "Samantha!" she said, as Jessica and I looked over to her in complete shock and horror. "This is completely unacceptable!" Our faces turned red, as we stood there like deers caught in a headlight.

"What are we going to do about this?" asked Ms. Wescott while folding her arms and giving a concerned look.

"PLEASE don't tell our parents," I pleaded, "they wouldn't understand." In fact, nobody we know would have. We attended a very strict private Christian school, and our relationship would have been looked down on by everybody.

"It's OK, ladies, your secret is safe with me," Ms. Wescott said with a slight smirk as her eyes averted towards the ground. I felt a brief moment of relief, and wanted to believe her, but could sense an ulterior motive based on her tone of voice and body language.

"Were you recording us?" I asked with trepidation. She looked up and answered, "Yes, and I think I'll hang onto the video for now." And with that, to my surprise, she suddenly turned around and started walking away. I wanted to call out to her, and run after her, but I also didn't want to call more attention to our situation.

"What a bitch!" exploded Jessica as soon as Ms. Wescott was gone. "She better not do anything with that video!" Jessica must have been understandably frozen with fear in the moment, hence why she was so quiet and looking to me the entire time.

I've known Jessica since my freshman year, where we quickly became friends. She's 5'5'' tall, has dark black hair that goes to the middle of her back, pale skin, green eyes, wears a B cup, and is super cute! Her personality is usually a little broody, but I tend to bring out the best in her, and she helps me stay realistic, so we compliment each other.

As for myself, I stand an inch taller at 5'6'', and have brunette hair down to my shoulders, deep blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, wear an A cup, and have been described as being a "classic beauty." Between Jessica and I, we've never had problems getting attention from boys, even if we don't take them up on their offers. We've always been healthy, athletic, straight-laced students with good grades.

"It's going to be OK. Ms. Wescott is a good person, and I know that she'll do what's right," I said in order to put my friend at ease. If only I completely believed those words myself. "We should get back to the celebration before anybody else notices that we're missing."

After over two weeks of several restless nights, and after replaying the incident in my mind a hundred times, I was starting to feel more at ease. Then, unexpectedly, I received a phone call from Ms. Wescott one evening.

"Hi Samantha! I hope that you're doing well," she said, as my heart started making its way into my throat. "I just wanted to see how you're doing."

This type of call wasn't completely out of place. As mentioned, she was a family friend and teacher at my last school. We have been involved in many school events and projects throughout the years. At one point, she was even my babysitter!

After a minute or of making nervous small talk with her, she told me that she'd like to have me over to her house to spend a night there over the weekend. She said, "I'm going to introduce some new materials into the classroom curriculum, including videos, and was wondering if you could help me screen them. I'd like to get a student's perspective on everything. We can even play some games. It'll be fun! "

My throat went dry, and my palms started sweating. I didn't know what to make of this, or what her intentions were, but I knew that I wanted to avoid it

"I'd love to, but I'm actually really busy," I said, even though it was untrue.

Ms. Wescott replied, "Oh, that's too bad! I already called your friend, Jessica, and she's coming. It took a bit of persuading, but she came around. I think it was the video screening that really sold her. Are you sure you can't find some time?"

I couldn't believe it. Was Ms. Wescott using her video footage of Jessica and I to blackmail us? Why else would Jessica agree? I didn't want to come right out and ask, because then it would be real. Maybe Ms. Wescott actually had good, normal intentions, and I was just misinterpreting this situation; however, based on her actions so far, I had my doubts.

I took a moment and took a deep breath in before speaking. "Yes, I can find the time," I said with great regret.

"Great! I'm so happy to hear that!" Ms. Wescott said enthusiastically. We made the arrangements, and I hung up the phone. My entire body was quaking.

The weekend came up too quickly for my liking. Now, here I stands in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror, wondering what's going to happen. Is she going to berate us for our actions? Is she going try and convince us to change? Her motives are unknown. And I still wonder, why did she keep the video of Jessica and I kissing?

After getting ready and having a lengthy conversation with Jessica over the phone, I made my way out the door. Upon arrival to Ms. Weacott's home, I saw Jessica waiting outside, nervously pacing around. I got out of my car, and gave her a hug. "We're in this together," I told her as we embraced. After taking a moment to gather ourselves, we made our way to Ms. Wescott's front door.

Ms. Wescott had a beautiful home, inside and out, and it was located in an upscale neighborhood. She did almost too well for a private school teacher who was single.

"Welcome! Oh, it's so good to see the both of you!" Mr. Wescott said as she threw her arms around both of us, pulling us in tightly. "Come in!"

As we entered her home, I noticed that things weren't right. Crosses were turned upside down, and pictures that depicted religious imagery were turned around on the walls and laying face down on the desks and ends tables. I started to feel an extra layer of worry, as it slowly dawned on me that Ms. Wescott wasn't as wholesome as she has lead everybody to to believe.

"Have a seat, you two," she politely said as we entered the living room, "I have something to tell you." What she said next shook me to the core. "My purpose in bringing you both here today is to fuck your brains out."

Jessica and I looked at each other, and our jaws dropped. I thought to myself for a moment, "Did I just hear that right? Oh my God... I think I did. And I don't think she's joking."

"I know that this is a shock to the both of you," Ms. Wescott continued, "but I just want you to know that your health and safety are my top priorities. And the decision is completely up to you. Just know that if you refuse, then I'll have to tell everybody about your extra curricular activity. Any questions?"

I felt like the room was closing in on me. How could this woman, who I've trusted for my entire life, take advantage of us like this?

"Why are you doing this?!" Jessica asked, with tears starting to build in her eyes.

"For a few reasons. First, because I love young girls, and I enjoy nothing more in life than to use them to fulfill my own sexual desires and fantasies. And second, because my master demands it," Ms. Wescott replied. "I've had my eye on the two of you beautiful, young ladies for too long," she continued, "so I knew I couldn't pass up this opportunity to bend you to my will." Jessica and I were left utterly speechless, and a silence fell over the room that seemed to last an eternity.

"If there aren't any more questions," Ms. Wescott said, "then I'll take my leave." She then stood up, walked over to a closet, and produced from it a pair of complete school uniforms from our old high school. "If you accept my proposal, then please take a shower in the restroom at the end of the hallway, separately, and change into these uniforms. After you've done that, come see me in my bedroom. I'll be waiting. You have one hour," she said before laying down the uniforms and exciting up the stairs.

Jessica turned to me. "We're not doing this," she said. "We can't. We don't know how long she'll hold this over our heads, and who knows, she might just show our parents the video anyways. She can't be trusted. She's an evil bitch. Let's get out of here."

As Jessica stood up and started to make her way to the front door, I fell to the ground at her feet, and with tears in my eyes, looked up at her and pleased for her to reconsider. "PLEASE... If we don't, you know what will happen. I can't face my family and friends." Jessica looked down at me, kneeled, and embraced me in her arms.

After much debate, we decided that this secret was worth keeping at any cost. After reluctantly showering and changing into the uniforms, we started walking up to the bedroom door. It felt like the longest walk of my life.

Upon opening the door, our eyes fell upon a spacious room lit by several lamps on the walls that each a cast soft, dim light throughout. This light was supplemented by several red LED candles in each corner that cast a flickering light. The decor was very minimalist and gothic, with red, black, and purple color schemes throughout. Against the wall and directly across from the door was a large, king sized bed with a padded, leather headboard and a thick, wooden, intricately carved footboard. The ceiling had a full length mirror above the bed, which was extremely disconcerting. The room had a pleasant, light smell of lavender to it, and the temperature was comfortably warm.

Ms. Wescott was sitting on the side of the bed, wearing a form fitting, black overcoat with what appeared to be bright red lingerie underneath.

"Samantha," Ms. Wescott said as she looked over to us standing in the doorway, "remember when I used to babysit you and you would sit on my lap? I miss that. Come over here and let me hold you again." She held out her arms, inviting me over.

"Here we go. This is it," I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and walked over to her, my heart about to beat out of my chest. I hesitantly compiled, and sat down on her lap.

"Jessica, come over here next to us. I want to see the two of you kiss again like you did on graduation night," said Ms. Wescott. Jessica obliged her request, and shortly thereafter we were locking lips.

"It's great to see young people in love," Ms. Wescott said as she started rubbing my inner thigh and lower back. After a few minutes of this, she started working her hand under my skirt and between my legs. Her other hand was also starting to slowly move towards my chest. I tensed up, and felt my body start to quiver as my respirations quickened.

Her hands eventually reached their destinations. Before I knew it, her hand was on my pussy, and her middle finger was working my sensitive clit over the top of my panties, all while she was squeezing my breast. I never broke contact with Jessica, who was focused on kissing me the entire time.

I couldn't resist Ms. Wescott's touch forever, and eventually, my body gave way to her, and my panties became damp. "Good girl!" said Ms. Wescott, upon the discovery of her success, as she withdrew her hand and brought it to her nose to smell of my aroma.

Ms. Wescott then moved me to the center of the bed and laid me on my back, with my head facing the headboard. "Jessica, get on your hands and knees over the top of Samantha, and kiss her some more for me."

At this point, we were following her directions more readily, and within moments, Jessica was on top of me, lowering herself down to give me kisses. Ms. Wescott moved behind her, and pushed her skirt up around her waist. "Oh my goodness, your butt is absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to enjoy getting used to this view," Ms. Wescott said with expression of sheer joy on her face. And it was true; Jessica had a hot little bubble butt, and a very shapely figure.

Ms. Wescott then started giving Jessica's pussy the same treatment that mine had received just minutes earlier. Jessica also couldn't resist her persistent fingers for long, and soon Ms. Wescott proclaimed, "There we go! It looks like you ladies are ready to have some REAL fun!" She then moved to the side of us, unbuttoned her overcoat, and tossed it to the side of the room.

I'll never forget what I saw next. Attached to her hips was a ruby red, 9" strap-on dildo connected to a red harness with leather straps. The dildo had veins on the shaft, a head, and even balls at the base. It looked extremely high-quality.

Jessica and I were both virgins, but we had both masturbated in private. Even though we were in a relationship with each other, we thought that if and when we ever did get penetrated by another person, it would either be with each other or a guy. Now, this sexual predator was about to defile us in the worst way possible, and take from us what we've held to be so sacred for all of our lives.

With Jessica and I both turning our heads to look at this massive, phallic object, Ms. Wescott spoke to us. "Do you girls like her? She's named 'Lilith,' after the demon who became the first succubus. She is the corruptor of women, and she has one mission on earth: to tear up teenage pussy. She craves it more than anything, and she is absolutely insatiable."

Listening to Ms. Wescott speak like this made my head spin. I grew up listening to her teach about God, and she seemed like such a pure person. Now I'm listening to her tell me the nickname of her strap-on dildo while I'm laying on her bed. None of this seemed real.

"Lilith was gifted to me by the Dark Lord himself. In my prayers before your arrival, I asked that Lilith would fulfill her purpose again tonight. You two have truly been a blessing," Ms. Wescott said in complete soberness.

I now had a true sense of dread. This sex toy was given to her by Satan himself? Clearly she's a crazy person, right? Looking back up at Jessica, I thought to myself, "What have I gotten us into? I'm so sorry."

Ms. Wescott, moving in a little closer, placed the dildo between Jessica and I. "Ladies, please bathe Lilith in your saliva," she said. "And be thorough; I want her journey to be a smooth one."

Jessica and I stuck out our tongues and awkwardly started to lick Ms. Wescott's sex toy while she slowly thrust her hips back and forth. "Be sure to coat her all the way to the base of the shaft. Lilith is an all-or-nothing kind of demon," Ms. Wescott said as she looked down on us.

After Ms. Wescott was satisfied, she moved behind Jessica and began to completely undress her, starting with her skirt and panties. Jessica looked at me with anxiety written all over her beautiful face, as my heart sank.

"Samantha, sit up and hold Jessica close to you. Comfort her in her time of need," Ms. Wescott said as she began to press the head of the dildo to the entrance of Jessica's pussy. I followed the oddly kind command that I was given, and as soon as I sat up, I could see Jessica's ass up in the air, with her back arched, and Ms. Wescott on her knees directly behind her. With Jessica's head now resting on my chest, I held her tightly, and hoped that my friend didn't hold any of this against me, and that if she did, that I would be forgiven.

After a few minutes of taking it slow and letting Jessica adjust, Ms. Wescott started to pick up the pace, making about one thrust per second with perfect rhythm, almost like a human metronome. Her hands were grabbing Jessica's hips, pulling her back into each thrust. With her eyes fixated downward and her teeth slightly clinched, Ms. Wescott had a look of complete focus, making sure that each thrust went in at the right angle, and that every last inch of her demonic dildo was getting buried inside of my girlfriend's wet cunt.

Out of spite, Jessica remained as quiet as possible through all of this. She didn't want to give Ms. Wescott the sick pleasure of knowing that she was having any affect on her. But after several minutes on end of hard strap-on fucking, Jessica's facade began to crack as she let out a soft moan.

With the silence broken, Ms. Wescott spoke up herself. "Jesus Christ, Jessica, your ass looks incredible bouncing on Lilith! If I were a boy, I would have already blown my load by now for sure."

Hearing Ms. Wescott speak like that was surreal. I can actually remember a class that she gave on taking the Lord's name in vain, and why it was a sin. My memory of that, juxtaposed with the current scene, made me question my entire view of the world.

Ms. Wescott then put one hand on Jessica's shoulder, and grabbed and pulled Jessica's elbow on the opposite side, causing the upper portion of her body to turn slightly. "Look at me, sweetie," Ms. Wescott said to Jessica. "I want to look into your pretty eyes while Lilith takes you from behind."

With Jessica's face and eyes now turned towards Ms. Wescott, and after having already let out a moan, Jessica started to completely drop the act. She started panting heavily, and moaning after every 3-4 thrusts. Ms. Wescott had a look of pure ecstasy on her face, as if this is what she lives for. She seemed like a possessed woman.

Suddenly, Jessica whimpered, and her body started going weak as she approached an impending orgasm. Ms. Wescott noticed this, and took it as an opportunity to break Jessica. "That's it, you little slut," Ms. Wescott said sharply as she let go of Jessica's arm, using her hand instead to twirl Jessica's hair into a neat ponytail, pulling on it hard and forcing Jessica's head back as she quickened her perfectly timed thrusts. Ms. Wescott's intensified efforts caused a louder slapping noise to emanate, as well as ripples to form on Jessica's skin each time her ass bounced off of Ms. Wescott's body.

My blood was boiling! Watching her pull on Jessica's hair and verbally degrade her was almost more than I could bear. I wanted to end this night right then and there. But I didn't want everything that we've done so far to be for nothing, so I held my tongue.

"Are you enjoying the view, Samantha? Just remember that you're next!" Ms. Wescott said with a quick smile and wink, not missing a beat with her strap-on. If I'm being completely honest, the scene before me looked amazing. Jessica's tits bouncing in front of me were truly a sight to behold. But I would feel like such a traitor to Jessica for ever admitting that, so I simply looked back at Ms. Wescott with a look of disapproval and disdain.

After an impressive showing of stamina and endurance from Ms. Wescott, Jessica finally looked at me straight in my eye and yelled out, "FUUUUUUCK!!" as her body shuddered with the hardest orgasm that she's ever had in her life, and may ever have in the future.

Ms. Wescott slowed down to a stop, completely burying the dildo balls-deep with one last thrust as she leaned forward. "Watch your mouth, young lady!" she quipped with a giggle. Looking up at me and grinning ear-to-ear while fondling Jessica's beasts in her hands, she continued, "Lilith sure knows how to treat a lady, am I right?"

fluffy916
fluffy916
119 Followers
12