The Blackmailed Graduates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and I spent the next few days contemplating what we should do, if anything. "Does Megan actually deserve punishment of some sort?" we asked ourselves. Mr. Thompson was, after all, a married man, and this was a serious sin that they were committing. We knew, however, that it is God's job to judge, and to dispense justice, not ours.

Finally, Jessica and I decided that it was in our best interests to present Ms. Wescott with what we had found. As it turns out, Ms. Wescott picked the perfect wives: ones that were weak willed, selfish, and malleable.

Upon showing Ms. Wescott the incriminating paperwork, her eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped. "MEGAN COEN?!" she said with jubilation. "This is a dream come true! I've had my eye on her for a long time now. You girls have really outdone yourselves. Fantastic job!"

I felt a strange sense of pride and accomplishment in hearing this high praise from Ms. Wescott, even if I morally objected to it.

Ms. Wescott's reaction was also completely understandable, and it was exactly what I had expected. Megan was an extraordinarily beautiful 18 year old girl. Standing at 5'10", she had straight, dark black hair that went down to the middle of her back, as well as smooth, blemishless, ivory skin. She wore a C cup and had a very mature, well proportioned, soft, curvy body with a thin waist line. She was of mixed ethnicity, having both Spanish and Caucasian parents, and her personality was always direct and rebellious. Megan also never had any shortage of attention from the boys around her; however, despite this, I had never seen her romantically involved with anybody.

"And it sounds like Megan is sexually pure, just as I had asked," Ms. Wescott said after further inspection of the e-mails. "She talks about wanting Mr. Thompson to be her 'first time.' This is just too good." Ms. Wescott then told us that she wanted all of us at her house the following night, and that we needed to be showered and cleanly shaven. "How you break the news to Megan," she added, "is up to you. Just make it happen." She also asked that Jessica and I arrive a little early.

The next day after school, Jessica and I pulled Megan aside and simply handed her a folder with copies of the evidence, as well as page which included Ms. Wescott's home address, the time to show up, as well as the instructions for Ms. Wescott's physical preparations.

Megan's face turned bright red as she opened the folder and stared down at the pages. Before she could form any words in her mouth, Jessica spoke. "We don't want to have to make any of this public," she said, "but we will if we have to. The last page says what you need to do, and where you need to go. Please be at that address tonight." We then quickly turned and briskly walked away, as planned, leaving Megan no opportunity to respond.

I spent the next several hours at home, grappling with my conscience and praying to God for forgiveness. As I prepared for the night ahead, I also repeated many of my usual justifications for doing what I was doing, which helped ease my mind, if only a little.

Jessica and I arrived to Ms. Wescott's house about fifteen minutes before Megan's scheduled visit time. Ms. Wescott greeted us at the front door in her classic black overcoat. "Welcome, ladies! Please, go upstairs and make yourselves comfortable while we wait for our guest. Also, just to let you know, I've placed two boxes on the night stand which contain the strapless dildos that you'll be using tonight, as well as the harnesses used to secure them. The red one is for you, Jessica. And the white one, which of course you're already well acquainted with, is yours, Samantha. I'll let you know when to put them on though, so just take it easy for now."

After several minutes of waiting in Ms. Wescott's carefully prepared bedroom, the same one where she took our virginities several months prior, Jessica and I heard the doorbell ring. We could then hear the front door open, and Ms. Wescott speaking with somebody who had a raised voice, and who sounded angry. Moments later, we then heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

My heart was pounding as the door opened to reveal Ms. Wescott and Megan. As they entered the room, Megan spoke. "Listen, I don't know what sick game you people are playing," she said, "but I don't want any part of it. I just came here to tell you to just leave me alone, and to get out of my life." Her words resonated with me, and I wished nothing more than to oblige her.

"Megan, this is something that we can't ignore. Adultry is, after all, an extremely serious sin," Ms. Wescott replied, "and I don't want to see you expelled from school, and for Mr. Thompson's marriage to be ruined over this; however, you still need to be punished, and having sex with us is the only other option there is, I'm afraid," she said in a very nonchalant and rather humorous way, ever aware of the irony of her proposal and the reasons given for it.

Megan had a look of absolute revulsion on her face upon hearing this. Her eyes drifted to the ground as she searched for words.

"Are you sure that you're still a virgin, though?" Ms. Wescott continued. "Within the first week of you having transferred to the school, I remember sending you home for having a tongue piercing, as well as for wearing a choker, both of which were clear violations of the dress code."

"I've never done anything sexual with anybody. Not that it's any of your fucking business," Megan replied sharply.

Ms. Wescott folded her arms and made a face of complete disbelief. "Don't lie to me, young lady," she said sternly. "Having a tongue piercing and a choker is like having a black belt in dick sucking. I know how the world works. Tell me right now how many dicks you've sucked in your life, and be honest. I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, am I right?"

As Megan stood there, stunned at the questions being posed to her, Ms. Wescott flung off her jacket, revealing her naked body, as well as the 9" strap-on that both Jessica and I have come to know all too well. "Megan, this is Lilith, my demonic friend who has been sent from hell with the sole purpose of breaking feisty little girls like you. Come here and wrap your sweet lips around her, and show me what you can do," she said.

Megan looked at Ms. Wescott with absolute rage in her eyes. "Fuck all of you," she said in a trembling voice and with both of her middle fingers raised at us. "You guys are fucking sick. Don't talk to me ever again, any of you."

Megan then turned and shut the door as she left. Seconds later, we heard the front door open and close. Jessica and I looked to Ms. Wescott, who seemed calm, and even slightly amused.

In a moment of panic, Jessica started sprinting to the bedroom door to try and catch Megan.

"Stop right there, Jessica," Ms. Wescott said. "Teenage girls can be emotional and impulsive. Sometimes you just need to give them time to come around. Trust me, by the time this night is over, we'll all be balls deep in her. Also, I usually build up to anal play, but in her case, I'm thinking of making an exception."

Jessica, Ms. Wescott and I waited in silence for what was probably the longest 5 minutes of my life. We then heard the front door open back up. "See? What did I tell you?" Ms. Wescott whispered to us with excitement. A moment later, Megan opened the bedroom door and begrudgingly walked back into the room. "Alright, let's just get this over with," she said with a sigh.

"That's a good girl," Ms. Wescott said. "Now come here, get on your knees, and do as I've instructed." After a brief moment of contemplation, Megan approached Ms. Wescott, dropped down, and hesitantly put Ms. Wescott's dildo into her mouth, slowly and awkwardly sucking on it.

Ms. Wescott then instructed both Jessica and I to take off our clothing, and for me to lay down on the bed with my head facing the headboard.

"That's enough, Megan. I can tell that you're new to oral sex, but we'll fix that," Ms. Wescott said after a few minutes of assessing Megan's abilities. "Next, I want to see how good you are at eating pussy. Please undress and sixty-nine with Samantha for me," she said.

Megan slowly complied and undressed, revealing her amazing, full figured body. She then climbed on top of me, and I spread my legs wide for her. She started to circle my clit with her tongue, lifting up my new wedding ring with each pass, which sent waves of heat throughout my entire body. Ms. Wescott then grabbed a pillow and placed it under my head, raising up my mouth and bringing it closer to Megan's pussy. Doing what was expected of me, I then stretched out my tongue and started to reciprocate Megan's affection.

Before long, Megan's pussy became wet from the attention that it was receiving from me, and her labia started to swell. Ms. Wescott was watching intently for this, and as soon as she saw evidence of Megan's arousal, she moved behind her and started slapping the head of her strap-on dildo onto Megan's cunt, causing small droplets to splatter around.

Without saying a word, Ms. Wescott gently grabbed both of my hands and placed them on both sides of Megan's ass, making me spread her open.

"Megan, I read your e-mails, and I know how much you were looking forward to this moment. This may be far from what you expected, but I know for a fact that Lilith has what it takes to make you happy," Ms. Wescott said as she slowly started sliding into Megan from behind. Megan peered back at Ms. Wescott with a look of disdain on her face.

I had a front row view of Megan's wet, virgin cunt getting stretched out for the first time in her life. I felt crushed that this was all my doing, but at the same time, I hoped that this may serve as a deterrent for future bad behavior, and that she would stop going after a married man.

After a minute of making Megan take her dildo inch-by-inch, Ms. Wescott finally reached the hilt. She then started making even, hard, shallow thrusts, causing a soft clapping noise to emanate each time her body met with Megan's ass.

I helped out Ms. Wescott by continuing to flick my tongue over Megan's clit. With Ms. Wescott and I working in tandem, it didn't take long before I heard Megan starting to moan.

Ms. Wescott leaned forward while keeping rhythm, and spoke into Megan's ear while cupping and squeezing her perfect breasts with each hand. "So, you like married men, do you? Tell me, what do they have that I don't?" she asked in a half-serious way. "And not to speak ill of a coworker," she continued, "but we both know that Mr. Thompson wouldn't even last a minute inside of your tight, hot, teenage cunt. You deserve better than that, am I right?" Understandably, Megan had no response to Ms. Wescott's ludacris questions.

Ms. Wescott then straightened back up, pulled her dildo out about half way, and then spit on it. She then placed one hand on Megan's shoulder, and one on her hip, and started picking up the tempo of her thrusts, as well as increasing their length. Megan's juices combined with Ms. Wescott's saliva, causing several beads of liquid to roll down to my mouth and chin.

After several minutes, Megan started to squeek and squeal. Between Ms. Wescott pounding her doggystyle, and my tenacious tongue darting all over her sensitive clit, I knew that she wasn't going to last much longer.

Ms. Wescott knew this, too. Suddenly, she came to an abrupt stop, pulled Megan back by her hair, and leaned in again to speak into her ear. "You're not getting off that easily, you little whore," she said.

"Samantha, Jessica, it's time for the both of you to enjoy the fruits of your labor," Ms. Wescott said. "Please gear up. Also, Jessica, could you help Samantha with her equipment first?" Jessica then brought over my strapless dildo and helped insert it inside of me, as well as fasten the harness around my waist.

Ms. Wescott then commanded me to flip around so that Megan could ride me in a cowgirl position. Once I was in place, Ms. Wescott then pulled out of Megan and took the pillow that used to be under my head, and placed it under my hips, thereby lifting my dildo closer to its target.

"Samantha, go ahead and take what you've worked so hard for. Show Megan what you can do," Ms. Wescott said as she moved away from the bed.

I then grabbed my toy with one hand and guided it inside of Megan. "I'm going to finish the job before Ms. Wescott has a chance to have her way with Megan any further," I thought to myself.

With Megan already warmed up from Ms. Wescott's efforts, I immediately started bucking my hips upward forcefully, causing Megan's ample breasts to bounce above me. I wanted to reach up and grab them, but I refrained, not wanting to give into any lustful feelings that I had, or to take advantage of her any more than I already was.

Unfortunately, I was only a minute into my assault when Ms. Wescott came back, again moving up behind Megan. I could tell that she had a few objects in her hands, but I couldn't see exactly what they were.

"Hold on, Samantha," I heard Ms. Wescott say. As I slowed to a stop, I looked up and thought to myself, "I'm sorry, Megan, I tried my best. I don't know what Ms. Wescott has planned for you, but it can't be good."

"Megan, I know that you like chokers, so I got this for you," Ms. Wescott said as she started fastening a black, leather collar around her neck. Attached to it was a thin, red leash, also made from leather. "I picked it out just for you, sweetie. I hope you approve."

"Now, Megan," Ms. Wescott continued, "I can appreciate your defiant attitude. Trust me, nobody loves rebellion more than my Master and I. The only problem is that I can't have you going against me. That's why I need to put Lilith in your ass right now. This is what happens when you have little outbursts, like the one from earlier."

Megan sat up a little and looked back at Ms. Wescott. "FUCK no, you're not doing that!" she said, raising one hand up to push away Ms. Wescott, and to stop her from moving any closer. "I'm not agreeing to that. Just do whatever else you need to do, but you're not sticking that in my ass."

Ms. Wescott put both hands on her own hips and replied, "OK, that's fine! I guess we're done here then. I'll see you next week at school. Just be sure that you're ready for a meeting with me, the principal, and your parents to discuss your adulterous activities." Her delivery and body language seemed so natural, as if she had done this a million times before. She exuded confidence, and left no doubt in anybody's mind that she would follow through with her threat.

Megan looked rolled her eyes, paused a moment, and then let out a long sigh. "You're really fucking sick. Fine, go ahead. Let's just get this over with," she said.

"Fantastic! You won't regret it," Ms. Wescott said as she pushed Megan back down on top of me, causing her ass to stick up in the air. "I've lubed up Lilith for you. Don't worry, I'm going to be very gentle."

After a few minutes of Ms. Wescott slowly working her large, ruby red dildo into Megan's tight, virgin ass, she finally gave one final thrust, burying it all the way.

"Good girl! I knew you could do it," Ms. Wescott said with a smile. I looked up at Megan to see that her eyes were shut, and her teeth were clinched. I felt terrible for having put her through this.

"Samantha, as an added treat, I have a little surprise for you," Ms. Wescott said. She then pulled out her phone, and touched the screen. I immediately started feeling a vibration throughout my dildo. It was especially strong on my clit, as my new, metal wedding ring readily absorbed much of the kinetic energy, causing it to stimulate the sensitive area on which it rested.

"The strapless dildos have a special cavity located at the base, allowing for a vibrator to be placed inside," Ms. Wescott explained. "I hope you like it, sweetie."

To be honest, it felt amazing. Not knowing how long I'd last, I started thrusting up at Megan's pussy again.

"That's it, Samantha! Fuck her hard!" Ms. Wescott gleefully exclaimed. She then grasped Megan's leash in one hand and pulled it taut, while at same time placing her other hand on top of Megan's head and gently pushing it down, causing Megan to lightly choke. This caused Megan to reach up with both hands and grab her collar in order to relieve the pressure.

It only took a few seconds for Ms. Wescott and I to find our rhythm together, going in and out of Megan like two well-oiled pistons. Before long, Megan started to fill the room with a mixture of sounds, which consisted of whimpers, grunts, moans, and when Ms. Wescott became a little overzealous with the leash, an occasional gag.

Between the strapless dildo inside of me, Megan's incredible tits jiggling mere inches from my face, and the friction and vibrations between my legs, I didn't know how much longer I was going to last. "Cum for me, Megan!" I cried out in my mind.

Much to my dismay, I knew that I was close to the point of no return, and that I was going to beat Megan to the finish line. "Ms. Wescott, I don't know how much longer I can hold out," I confessed. I felt that it was better to let her know ahead of time, so that I may get some leniency from her.

"Go ahead, Samantha, you've earned it," Ms. Wescott warmly replied, keeping pace with me the entire time. Hearing this was a huge relief.

Armed with Ms. Wescott's blessing, I grabbed Megan's hips as I braced for my impending climax. As it arrived, I closed my eyes and threw my head back into the bed as I moaned loudly. Even after my orgasm had reached its peak and was starting to decline, Ms. Wescott kept pummeling Megan, and the vibrations didn't stop.

I then pushed on Megan's hips, locking my arms out and trying to minimize any more movement of the strapless dildo. "OK! ... FUCK!" I yelled out in desperation. Seconds later, Ms. Wescott came to a halt and deactivated the vibrating device. I then sank into the bed, panting heavily as my spent body was finally able to come to rest.

Ms. Wescott leaned forward to one said of Megan, firmly placing her hand on Megan's cheek and turning her head to force eye contact. "Do you see what you just did to my wife?" she asked. "I know that you enjoy messing around with other people's spouses, so you must be elated right now. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Megan's watery eyes stared blankly into Ms. Wescott's as she remained silent. "I know, it's hard to make comebacks with Lilith inside of you, isn't it? She always has that effect on young ladies," Ms. Wescott said with a giggle. Indeed, this headstrong girl with a fiery attitude had been reduced to little more than a sex doll to be used by us.

Ms. Wescott then glanced over to the side of the room. "Your turn, Jessica. Are you ready?" she asked. Jessica gave a slight nod, and as soon as she started walking towards the bed, Ms. Wescott wrapped her arms tightly around Megan's waist and rolled straight back, taking Megan with her as she went, all while still remaining inside of her ass. Ms. Wescott came to rest with her upper torso on a collection of pillows that resided at the top of the bed, causing her to sit up only slightly. I instinctively joined Ms. Wescott at her side.

"Come here and finish her off, my love. I'm counting on you," Ms. Wescott said to Jessica. With Megan now spread wide, Jessica positioned herself between her legs, and guided her dildo inside of Megan's pussy, ready to fuck our victim in the missionary position.

Just as Jessica entered Megan, Ms. Wescott pulled out her phone and activated the vibrator located in Jessica's strapless dildo. Jessica's eyes went wide, and she gasped in response to the initial sensation. She then looked over at Ms. Wescott and I.

"I know that it feels good, but don't worry, I'm going to help you out," Ms. Wescott said in a gentle, reassuring voice. She then reached behind one of her pillows, pulled out a wand vibrator, and turned it on. "You may proceed," Ms. Wescott said to Jessica as she reached around and pushed the vibrating sex toy firmly against Megan's clit.