The Blessing of Fury

Story Info
I earn the blessing of a god to breed my girlfriend.
3.7k words
4.52
21.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers

"You want to try bareback?" I asked my girlfriend, she sat across from me on the couch with a flirty smile.

"No, not bareback, breeding. I want a baby in me. Your baby. Multiple babies, if we can." she replied. Kenzie was the love of my life, we'd been dating for several years, and cohabitating the last couple. You'd both been teasing each other about mutual kinks lately, and it seems now it was coming to a head.

"You don't really mean that, right? You're just teasing." I couldn't help but blush and smirk, adjust my posture a bit as I got aroused at the idea.

"No, I want it, I think we're ready." Kenzie replied, sitting up on the couch

"I mean yea, after that promotion and raise, I guess we are in a good spot for it. But why the gusto?" I replied

"Because I've been wanting to be bred for years, silly."

"Yea, stupid question."

"Not stupid, it is kinda sudden." Kenzie smiled at me, "And, one of my friends that knows about my kinks has been encouraging me. She really wants it to happen too."

"They want it to happen? What? Is she going to help?"

"Well, they offered to..." Kenzie sounded hopefully, and almost as if she were asking permission

"What? Like, How? Are they gonna cheer us on?" I asked, bewildered

"Have you ever met my friend Fury?" Kenzie asked, head tilted and suppressing a knowing smirk.

"I haven't. I actually haven't met most of your kinky friends." I recall, only knowing a handful of rather milquetoast individuals, most of them the brand of people to think peppercorn ranch was too spicy. "Or any, now that I think about it..."

"Well, Fury is. They-- What happens is-- Hmm," Kenzie rubbed her chin, "It would be easier to just meet them and let them explain." she pulled up her phone, "Is now a good time?"

"Now? Uh, yea sure" I replied, glancing around for anything that needed to be cleaned before having guests over. I look back at Kenzie, who had set her phone down and clasped her hands, "Are you... praying?" I asked, but before anything could be said, there was a gentle knock at the door.

"That's them!" Kenzie got up quickly, leaving me in my bewildered state. Had they planned this? Did they secretly live nearby? My confusion only grew as they entered the room ahead of Kenzie.

"Is this him?" They asked. I was in awe of how they looked. I first noticed their hair. It looked like fire, orange near the roots and transitioning to bright yellow at the ends. Their irises and eyebrows were also the same bright yellow. The hair was long, falling down their shoulders to their lower back. However, their shoulders caught my attention next. They were broad, strong, like they could shoulder the world or crash through a mountain. Their arms were much the same: thick, strong, beefy. I felt like she could break me like a twig. It excited me in a way. Their arms were crossed over a modest bust. My eyes moved lower to see their hips were about as wide, smooth and curved down to powerful thick thighs. They turned to face Kenzie, giving me a chance to see the roundness of their ass, which made my hands tingle, wanting to reach out and grab it. Whoever this was, they exude sexual attraction. All of this wrapped in a toga, a pin of glowing bronze holding the garment over their body.

"Yea! This is him." Kenzie replied, pulling me from my awestruck stare.

"You picked a good one. I'm Fury." They put their hand out for me to shake. I reached out to shake it and they pulled me to my feet without effort. The power in her hand gently clenching mine was a little scary, "Kenzie would like my blessing on you breeding her, but before that I need to see if you're truly worthy."

"Isn't that between me and Kenzie?" I replied sheepishly

"Yes, the actual breeding, but my blessing is my business." Fury said definitively

"And, why would I want your blessing?" I asked slowly, feeling small as Fury made direct eye contact with me.

"It makes the process more fun and efficient for you, and much more, "Fury gave a sly grin, " fulfilling for her."

"You'll love it babe." Kenzie chimbed in, sitting on the couch next to where I had been before now.

"Okay, uh, what do I need to do?" I replied with a bit of confidence.

"We'll just have to give you a small bit of it, and test to see how you handle it, then give some more, test again, and so on until you have the full blessing."

"And after that?"

"After that, you have my blessing while you breed Kenzie full of your seed. So, ready to start?"

"Wait, sorry, what exactly will the test be?" I asked, putting my hands up

"Breeding." Kenzie replied

"Breeding? Breeding who?" I questioned

"My other worshipers." Fury smiled, they struck a pose, flexing both arms and shifting their weight over one leg. This pose became a gold outline as they faded to pure white. A flash enveloped my vision and I was suddenly somewhere else. A stone room, pillars lined the walls and the floor was covered in rugs and cushions, maybe they were mattresses? I quickly noticed I was naked and grabbed a pillow to cover myself. "Comfy? Don't feel the need to cover that beautiful cock of yours." Fury winked at me as she appeared laying on a mattress next to me.

"Yea, just try to relax, take in the environment, and enjoy yourself." Kenzie chimed in, also now naked.

"Where are we?" I asked slowly, loosening my posture a bit, the cushions were very comfy.

"My temple, the inner sanctum, actually. You're one of a handful of men to have ever been here." Fury sat up, gesturing around the room, flexing as they did so. "It's time for your trial to begin, are you ready to receive the first part of my blessing?"

"I... I guess so?" I replied, trying to sit up, but the cushions made it difficult to maneuver. I look up and Fury is almost hovering right on top of me, their face almost inches from mine. "Ah!"

They giggle, then move up so their chest is in front of my face. Their breasts swell as their toga falls away, I remove the heavenly smelling cloth from my face and am greeting their swollen breasts leaking milk.

"Drink up" they say. I can only do as they say and take a nipple into my mouth, only a few gulps of milk, but it feels like electricity in me, arousal coursing through my veins. As quickly as they appeared over me, they were gone, leaving me to suck on air for a second. Kenzie giggles next to me, seeming to have gone through the same experience, she wipes some stray milk from her lip. Fury draws my attention, and I watch as she raises a hand, a single snap reverberates in the chamber. People started appearing.

"Oh! Hello~"

"Kenzie! You bitch, I didn't know you were next!"

"Is there a line yet? I want to be first!"

"Thank you for this, Fury!"

"Finally!"

The cacophony of voices surprised me, I didn't expect five women at once to come in, I started feeling a bit anxious.

"I-- I don't know about this Kenzie" I said quietly as the five summoned women started to gather around me, still leaving a courteous distance.

"Hey," Kenzie cradled my head, pulling herself close to me, "You're okay, this is okay. I'm okay with this, are you?"

"Yes." I replied, her reassurance calming me

"Then get your hot thick seed in these women." Kenzie smiled and kissed me deeply. I felt my cock pulse firmly, shaking with each beat of my heart. Kenzie pulled away to introduce me to the first woman. "This is Chelsey" she said happily

"I hope I get triplets!" Chelsey replied, she had bronze skin and black hair, her brown eyes looked down at me like someone looks at a christmas present. Kenzie held me steady while Chelsey eased herself down on my shaft. She felt amazing, I felt so sensitive. Kenzie came back to my side and started making out with me as Chelsey rode me. One of my hands played with Kenzie, while the other explored Chelsey. She was curvy and soft, a slight belly and ample bosom gave me plenty for my fingers to feel, and her hip was perfect to grip onto while I started pumping cum into her. It happened faster than I expected, but I felt no fatigue. No one stopped, I felt Chelsey's stomach bloat slightly as I filled her, my first orgasm chaining into a third and fourth. My mind was in a frenzy. All I could do was feel. Feel Kenzie's tongue in my mouth, my tongue in her mouth, feel Chelsey grow heavier on top of me, feel her hips grind against me as she bloated full of potent cum. My flow finally subsided when her filled, round belly rested on me. "Holy Shit..." she moaned out, Fury lifted an arm and flexed a muscle in her forearm, teleporting Chelsey onto a nearby cushion, where they rub their devoted follower's belly for a moment.

"Excellent." Fury said, as if congratulating a star athlete, "You've passed the first part, now for the second." Kenzie moved aside, leaving me panting as Fury appeared over me again.

"More?" I asked, looking at their boobs as they swelled slightly larger, milk dripping from their engorged nipples

"I think you could use a drink." they smirked, letting me drink deeply of their cream. I felt my balls swell, they grew and pushed on my thighs. I moved my legs apart without a thought, moaning at the feeling. "Have fun." they kissed my forehead as they moved back to their perch next to Chelsey.

"Looks like those hold a lot." Kenzie cooed, palming my new balls, amazed at their size, "Can't wait for you to use them on me." she leaned down and gave one a quick smooch, before introducing me to the next woman.

"Hi!! I'm Rebecca! This is my first time. Here! This is my first time here!" the blonde woman giggled with a deep blush, "And, uh, can we do doggy style? I really wanna feel those things slap against me~" Rebecca got on her knees and pulled all of her long sandy hair to one side. Kenzie helped me up onto my knees and I got up behind Rebecca, slowly guiding myself into her. Kenzie got down and made out with her while I started fucking Rebecca. I began to grunt deeply with each slap of my heavy balls against her, the sound becoming increasingly wet as Kenzie and I worked on her. Rebecca shook and moaned as I started filling her.

Her belly quickly bloated with my first orgasm of this round, it grew further on the second, and the third made it start to press into the cushion she was on. "Holy Fuck, fill me up! More! More!" she pleaded, desperate for my seed as I could do nothing but oblige. I felt a rush as the next few orgasms overtook me, Fury's handiwork showed itself as Rebecca's hips started to gently rise with her belly continuing to bloat beneath her. Her cries for more descended into guttural moans. I had to start standing up to keep up with her growth. The finally orgasm almost made me fall over because it was so powerful. Kenzie caught me as I fell back onto the cool cushions, playing with my hair as I caught my breath. Rebecca couldn't move from her spot, but Fury simply flexed that same muscle, teleporting Rebecca over near her.

"You're taking to it well, so far." Fury smiled, suddenly appearing next to me on the floor of cushions, "Trial two passed, now for three." there was a certain pride in their voice. They got up and straddled me, their already enlarged breasts swelling larger as the drip of milk became rivulets. There was a pause as I waited for them to move or something, but it was just me and them and Kenzie in that moment. I felt like I wanted to just reach up and grab her and fill her too, but maybe that was also part of the test? Before I could think further on it, their nipple was suddenly in mouth, Kenzie and I's moans lightly filling the silence as I felt my body thrum to life. "Keep up the good work, handsome." And Fury was back on their perch. I can only focus on that for a moment though, as I was forced to throw my head back and moan as the fragment of Fury's power coursed through me.

"This feels so amazing" I eek out, opening my eyes to see my dick has roughly doubled in length. I reach hand over hand, and realize it's about a foot long, I look at Kenzie, "Too long for you?"

"Never too long." she replies breathlessly before getting up to introduce the third woman to her breeder. "This is Amber!"

"Please, split me in half with that monster." Amber replied, "fill me the fuck up, I don't want to be able to think after this." Amber clambered onto a mattress and sat up doggy style, pulling her golden orange hair to one side as she arched her back to put her thick hips on display. She was already dripping in anticipation. Kenzie helped me up, the feeling of my newly expanded dick and balls was amazing, causing me to make soft little moans as I moved over to Amber. I pressed my tip up against her, and moved away. She repositioned to be on her side and held up one of her legs. I grabbed onto it and Kenzie guided my shaft into her. Her thigh was soft and supple, and her pussy felt amazing. I had so much more space to move my hips back and forth, enough to not have to stand right next to her and give my balls space to swing. I didn't even think about how all of it was fitting inside her. It was probably more of Fury's work.

From my vantage point I finally noticed how her stomach bulged when I'd thrust in, my eyes went up further to see how Amber was now eating out Kenzie. My eyes locked with Kenzie's and I came immediately. The waves of this orgasm almost made me fall over, I had to clench Amber's leg to keep me upright as I pumped into her. Her belly domed out rapidly, quickly making contact with the mattress. She grew so fast, I would've been more shocked if I wasn't enjoying it so much. She spread over the edge of the mattress and onto the pillows around it. She grew so much her belly even started pushing me away, though my increased length meant I could stay deep inside her longer, making sure she was that much bigger before I was finally pushed away, arcs of thick cum splattering against her belly. With me free of her lovely confines, I fell back, cum still arcing and splashing around me, though it seemed to disappear after a few seconds, keeping everything clean.

"That was sexy, you're doing great." Fury says suddenly on top of me, their hips on mine, "But this is taking longer than i'd like, so get ready for what's next." they kissed me then sat up, their already impressive bust swelling even further, far eclipsing their head and streams of milk ran down. I wondered what they meant, but couldn't think long as they pushed both their nipples into my mouth. It caught me off guard and a lot of milk spilled out before I regained myself and chugged down what I could of the sweet cream. As quickly as it started drinking, the milk stopped, with Fury back on their perch surrounded by the cumflated women. I gasped as my heart thrummed through my whole body, my cock began to feel strange, swollen. It was thickening, gaining girth. It grew thicker and thicker, pleasure mounting like I would cum until...

It became two? I looked down and held one in each hand as the women in the room cheered and cooed. It felt so odd, but so good. Kenzie knelt down between them pressing one against each side of her face.

"This is the best thing I've ever seen Fury do." Kenzie said with reverence, "I guess you can breed Sierra and Heather at the same time now." she giggled, standing and bringing the two women over. "This is Sierra," Kenzie said and nodded to her. Sierra was tall and lean, kinda beefy too, like she could bench me if she wanted. "And this is Heather!" Heather was also tall, but very thick. Hips wider than her shoulders and tits to match. My cocks pulsed looking at them. Heather turned to Sierra

"Want to make out while he breeds us?" Heather asked

"Yes! Can I be on top?" Sierra replied, Heather agreed and they climbed onto a mattress and looked at me. Kenzie nudged me over and helped me get inserted into both of them. All three of us started moaning as I started fucking them. Two cocks felt amazing, literally twice as much pleasure, I could barely think about anything besides filling them. I wanted to fill them, so full. To make them round and full. How would it go? Would they press each other apart? Would they fall back and squash me? I didn't care. I moaned loudly as I started filling them, feeling my cocks pulse and bulge with each pump of cum entering them.

Their bellies quickly pressed against each other and bloated out, taking up space and spreading wherever they could. Sierra started getting lifted up as the two women bloated with gallons of my seed, her lips being pulled from Heather's. Larger and larger the two women were pumped, every movement and wobble keeping me at the edge, keeping me pumping as fast as possible as my legs tingled and my hips moved without my direction. Minutes passed as I pumped the two women to inhuman sizes, they just moaned and rubbed what they could reach. Sierra had fallen to the side as Heather's belly had pushed up. It finally ended and as I pulled out the two women fell to the sides off each other. I was in awe of how big they were, they were both the biggest so far. I made my way over to where Fury was and lowered myself down onto the floor, Kenzie made sure I didn't sit on my balls.

"Well, that's all five, did I pass your test?" I asked Fury

"Yes, though, I do have one request." Fury replied, moving to a sitting position in front of me

"Is it a request or just part of the trial?" I replied, Fury just smirked at me

"I want you to fill me." Fury said, climbing close to me, their face inches from mine.

"That's it?" I ask, slightly confused

"That's it, but... I want all you can give. Wear yourself out, empty yourself. I want it all." Fury pressed, pulling me close and whispering in my ear. If I could've gotten more erect I would have. They lifted themselves and I readily latched onto their nipples to drink deeply of their sweet cream. I felt so invigorated, so energetic. Fury pulled away and I saw them knelt on their perch, on their knees ready for me. "Take me." they said. I quickly got up and double penetrated them. I gripped their hips, those powerful strong hips and looked up the smooth muscles of their back. I fully inserted myself and bent down to kiss their back, nibbling on their shoulders and neck where I could as I started working myself inside them. While pressed against them, I reached under them and groped her breasts, those wonderful udders and shivered as I heard milk spray out. I reached wherever I could, feeling their muscles and the power within. Their biceps and shoulders were dense and firm. I brought myself up and held onto their shoulders while I thrust against them for a while, the sound of our moans and the slapping of me against them filling the space around us.

"You feel so amazing. Your whole body is just so arousing." I grunted out for Fury to hear. They just threw their head back, long hair whipping around and moaned loudly.

"Fucking fill me!" Fury responded, their body shaking. My body shook as well and I felt it start. My balls clenched and my cocks bulged inside them, and it began. I felt the first pumps each felt like whole quarts unto themselves. The next one felt larger and larger, until it went from individual pumps to a constant stream. Fury's body swelled so quickly, rapidly pushing their legs aside as their belly pushed them up. They pulled forward and I fell onto their back as I kept pumping. My feet left the ground as Fury swelled. I was mounted on their back as we lost contact with the ground, at least as far as our arms and legs could reach. Fury's belly continued to spread out under us as I pumped gallons into them every moment. Their belly kept spreading, surpassing both of us in size, eclipsing the huge mattress we were on, dwarfing everything around us. Just a man and a god on top of a mountain of cum-filled belly. Minutes turned into a lost perspective on time. When it was over, All I could see around me was Fury. They looked back at me over their sculpted back "You have my blessing." they said, and snapped.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
91 Followers
12