The Blindfold Game [MFM]

Story Info
You are blindfolded by your husband to play a cheating game.
1.4k words
4.1
27.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your husband holds your hand, carefully leading you to the bedroom. He has blindfolded you for a role-playing game you ask him to play at this time every week, in which you pretend you're having a one-night stand. You say that you like to just imagine a random stranger, but you know he knows who you're really fanaticizing about, because you both talk about your crush outside of the bedroom. You describe your interactions - mention things he's said or done. Your husband asks you whether you think he's attractive, whether he was flirting with you, and why you seem to enjoy his company so much. It's pretty clear you have a thing for this 'random stranger'- even clear to your crush himself.

Your husband is not allowed to speak in the bedroom because it would break the illusion, but as he blindfolds you in the hallway, he whispers in your ear that this time will be a little different. He tells you that tonight he has invited someone special to join you, someone he knows you've been thinking about. It's unlike him to say something like that, but still - it has to be just fantasy talk. Even so, the way he says it really turns you on, and you can't help but think that anything is possible. Who knows - haven't stranger things happened?

He leads you into the bedroom, to the bed, and silently directs you to lie on your back. There he begins to undress you: removing your shoes first, then unzipping your dress at the front and peeling it down, then your stockings, then reaching around and unclasping your bra, and finally tugging your knickers off. You're stripped completely bare - just the blindfold remains.

At that point, he places a tiny kiss on your forehead. You hear him move back across the room, then open the door and leave.

Again, he's never done that before. Perhaps it's a new part of the game?

All is silent except for your heart beating. You take a deep breath - filling your lungs with so much oxygen that your head swoons a little. As you slowly exhale, you hear sounds coming from the hallway. Water running in the bathroom perhaps. Objects being moved. Is that a door closing? Is it one voice or two?

Before you can decide, everything falls quiet again for some time.

Then the bedroom door opens again.

You hear footsteps slowly padding across the carpet towards the bed. With your eyes closed and your other senses heightened, you can almost feel him standing beside you. A smell comes sharply into focus. A cologne, vaguely familiar. You feel the bed sink a little as the figure sits beside you.

His first touch - the tip of his finger on your lower lip - is like a pebble dropping into a pond - it sends ripples of energy through your scalp and across your body. He lightly draws his finger down, teasing your lip open a little, before letting it drop over the ridge of your chin to your neck, down your throat, to your décolletage, then to the valley between your breasts, your sternum. It descends further and drifts to the left to ride over the rim of your hipbone, before pausing and climbing again, up the side of your ribs to the silky fissure between your arm and breast, then across to the tiny dimples of your areola. He circles it as if his finger is a planet pulled into orbit. The energy of his touch as he gravitates closer and closer to your nipple is drawn into the nerve endings and fired across your body to the pleasure zone between your legs.

He places each of his forefingers on each of your soft thighs and pushes them apart, encouraging you to open your legs. You follow his direction, draw your knees up and out, spreading your legs so that your womanhood is open to him.

Is it your husband or your crush looking at your open body now? You don't know. His presence feels both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, as he begins sliding each of index fingers along the ridges of your hips and then draws them down to meet at the top of your pubic bone. His thumbs are dragged up across the flesh of your mound and he gently takes each of your outer labia and begins to softly massage them between his fingers and thumbs.

As he feels your body respond, he bends a finger in half and slowly rubs his knuckle around your damp slit. When it goes a little deeper and you hear the sound of it interacting with your wetness, you can't help but let a little moan escape your lips. He hears you, uncoils his finger, and begins slowly and gently easing it into you, while using his thumb to gently tease the hood of your clitoris.

It's too much. You want to know if it's really him. You want to feel the elicit sensations of his body against yours, to feel his hardness inside you. You reach out to touch his body and pull him into you. But he pushes your hands away, back to the sides of your body.

He's still completely silent, and still refusing to touch you with anything but his extremities. He knows what you want though, and you feel the bed moving as he positions himself between your legs. He's hovering over you. You can feel his body heat. Then suddenly you feel the tip of his hard manhood touch lightly on your waiting pussy.

No other part of his body touches you. Just his cock. Because you're blindfolded, and because he's silent, only your sense of touch remains and it's amplified a million times.

He begins sliding it up and down your wet entrance, rubbing it all the way from the base of your perineum, up between your labia over the hood of your clitoris, to the ridge of your pubic bone. It takes only seconds before he's opened you enough that the tip of his cock is pushing gently against your clit every time it rides up.

You can't help yourself. You part your legs further, and raise your hips a little to divert his movement. He slips into the lobby of your body, and pauses, waiting to be let right in.

You reach up again to pull him down onto you, but he pushes your hands away again. It doesn't matter though. The weight of his penis as it touches your hole is enough to relax your whole body and open you up, and it starts to slide in anyway.

Again, it feels familiar but unfamiliar. And again you wonder if it's really him. You can't help it. You say your crushes name.

He doesn't answer except with his body. He begins slowly pushing his cock in and out of you.

You're sure it's him. You abandon yourself to the idea as you feel his hardness smashing into you like a battering ram breaking into a castle door. He's entering you so hard it's almost too much. And, as he's moving in and out of you, he's reaching down to finger you at the same time.

Again and again he pushes into your body until there's no space between you. It drives you mad to think that you're having intercourse with him, feeling his cock pushing purposefully in and out of you, building tension in his groin that is getting close to exploding.

As he continues thrusting in and out of you and flicking your clit, you're not sure how long you can last. Your orgasm is building already, and you can't take much more. Your head is spinning and your adrenaline is pumping; you've never felt this unsure and excited before, and it makes you dizzy with pleasure to think that he's pushing deeper and deeper.

because his cock is about to shoot inside of you.

Then suddenly that tingling feeling begins. You tell him you're going to cum, and you want him to cum inside you. As soon as you say it, a powerful drawn-out orgasm begins. You feel his cock begin to tense inside you, and suddenly you're both cumming. As he pumps his seed into your hole, you clench down on his cock, your body racked with waves of pleasure, all his hot cum flowing into you as you ride out the pulsating waves of pleasure.

As the orgasm finally subsides, you reach for your blindfold, but he pushes your hand away again. You feel the bed move as he gets up. You hear footsteps as he crosses the floor. Then the door opening and closing.

All is silent. You remove your blindfold and look down at your body, still unsure of who your visitor was.