The Block Party

Story Info
Shy wife opens up.
1.9k words
3.49
37.3k
45
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
174 Followers

Once again, the time had come for our annual summer block party. I dreaded this event each year. I'm not a snob or antisocial or anything like that. I just don't like making small talk with my neighbors, especially since I don't talk to them about anything the rest of the year. However, the block party is a nice event for the kids, and it is a perfectly pleasant event for the neighborhood.

Despite my attitude, my wife really enjoys it every year. Not that she fraternizes with our neighbors any more than I do; in fact, she is normally less personable and far more shy than I. Many of the neighbors find her almost snobby. She is extremely good looking, so maybe that is why her shyness is often confused for aloofness.

Despite what the neighbors think, she always says that she likes the vibe, and this year, we have a puppy to show off to the block. Maybe that will make the day more tolerable.

The day unfolded like it normally does: awkward waves and small talk about the weather or how nice the party is, frequent trips inside to hide for a bit, hanging out mainly on our front lawn away from others. At one point, though, the puppy wanted to explore more. My wife took her while I sat on my front porch. Our house is located in the middle of the block, so I can see pretty much everyone's front lawn.

My wife had been gone for about 15 minutes, but when I located her across the street, she was only a few doors down. By now, she should've been down the block and back, even if the dog stopped to say hello to every neighbor at the party. She was standing on a neighbor's lawn while my puppy laid in the grass and my wife chatted.

I didn't think much of it, and eventually, she and the dog walked back over.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Our neighbor's family is visiting, and their son-in-law was telling me about his dogs," she replied.

Day turned into night as the sun set. A band was playing live music in the middle of the street at one end of our block. We listened for a bit and were about to go in for the night when a tall, slim, fit, dark-haired guy walked onto our lawn.

"Hey, guys," he directed towards us both, but he then turned towards my wife and said, "I talked to you earlier about my dogs. I wanted to show you pics."

My wife got off her chair and looked at his phone. He offered it to her and told her to scroll through. From where I sat, I could see her flipping through and politely expressing how cute. But then she froze.

Her face was pure shock, but she didn't move. She stared for what seemed like an eternity, and I wasn't sure why. The guy was staring off into space while my wife scrolled until he also noticed that she was no longer flipping through the pictures.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize..." he stammered as he reached for the phone. As he reached, he knocked the phone out of my wife's hands. It fell, so he grabbed it and walked quickly away, seemingly embarrassed.

In somewhat of a daze, my wife walked back and sat down in the chair next to me. Her silence was deafening.

"What?" I asked.

Without looking at me, she giggled and said, "It was a dick pic."

"Oh," I replied, "he must have been really embarrassed. Guess it wasn't impressive." I chuckled.

But my wife didn't. "No. It was enormous. I wouldn't have thought it real except for his reaction."

Then, we sat together, in shock, neither knowing what to say next. For me, the music of the block party had faded into nothingness. I didn't even see the people around me on the block. It would have been funny if my wife had laughed. It would have been a thing of the past had she shrugged it off. But her stunned silence kept me quiet.

After an indeterminate amount of time, my wife got up without saying a word and walked to my steps, and I walked in the door behind her and the dog. As she went into the kitchen, I watched her pour and gulp down a large glass of wine. Several times, words crept up my throat but just wouldn't come out of my mouth. Finally, I thought of something clever to say, but I never got the chance to say it.

The doorbell rang.

I looked at my wife, who was looking down at the counter. She wasn't moving. So I walked to the door.

I opened it and saw my neighbor's son-in-law standing on my front porch. I didn't know if I should be angry with him, laugh at him, or what, but before I could react, I heard my wife behind me.

"Let him in," she said.

He came into my living room and walked up to my wife, seemingly not even noticing my presence. He explained that it was an accident. His wife had died a few years ago, but his in-laws still invited him to events. He had just started dating again, or trying to, and a woman had asked him for that picture, which he had been too nervous to send. Thus, it sat on his phone, unseen until today.

My wife and this man stood in silence. Then, she did something that changed our lives. She grabbed his and hand started walking. She silently led him into our guest room.

By the time that I got the courage to follow, they were undressing each other. My wife was kissing his toned chest while he fondled her jean short-covered ass. Her hands were rubbing the front of his shorts.

"I need to see it in real life," she said while looking to his eyes and unbottoning the front of the shorts. She slid a hand vertically into his shorts and underwear. She began moving her hand, stroking him in his confined clothing.

I could tell that he was getting erect as the bulge started growing and creeping down the right leg of the front of his shorts. Soon enough, the head of his enormous member, still with his boxer briefs clinging to it, was poking out of the hem of the right short leg.

My wife dropped to her knees, and with her downward momentum, pulled his clothing off. His erection shot upwards and hit her in the bottom of the chin.

The monstrosity had to be at least 9 inches long and as thick as her wrist.

My wife locked eyes with this man as she grabbed his giant dick and sucked the head into her mouth. I could tell that her mouth was uncomfortable, but she just kept going, trying to get more in.

The man now stood, towering above my wife, fully naked. His chiseled body tensing. His hands were running through his own hair.

Then, something seemed to snap within him. He pulled my wife off of his cock and tossed her effortlessly onto the bed. My tiny, sweet, reserved wife sensed the change and tore at her own clothing, animalistically.

Before he got to the bed, she was nude, waiting for him with her legs spread. He mounted her like a beast, pushing his thick, throbbing muscle into her tight opening with purpose.

The image of her face and sound that she made will forever be burned into my memory. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth wide open, her head thrown back, and her throat let out a gasping squeal. Only the massive knob at the end of his cock managed to enter her.

I was afraid for her, as he just kept violently thrusting, but my fears were assuaged when I heard the wet squelches emanating from her pussy. She was urging him on with her hip movements, her hands clawing into his buttocks, and her desperate moans. He fucked her hard and raw like that for several minutes, never seeming to get more than half of his massive manhood buried into her slit.

Then, he pulled back and flipped my wife over, onto all fours. He pushed her head down into the pillow with one hand and guided his cock into her with the other. My wife lifted her ass up to meet him. In that position, he had better leverage, so with each thunderous thrust, his giant tool was gaining new ground. He moved his hands to her hips and began pulling her back onto his rod as she screamed out, "So

fucking deep! Give it all to me! Fuck me hard!"

I had heard similar words come from my wife's mouth when we made love, but they never sounded as fierce or resolute. But any thoughts of jealousy or hurt were erased when I saw the pure bliss in her eyes. I was happy that she was being satisfied in such a primal way.

This man and my wife were locked in intense struggle: he trying to fit himself fully inside of her and her trying to get her insides to allow it. After numerous thrusts, something inside of my wife gave way, and the remainder of this man's log became fully lodged. His enormously full testicles rested against her fingers, which were busy at work, rubbing her clit, a clitoris that was being pulled into her anatomy by the thickness currently within her.

As my wife sped her ministrations, this man began to pull almost fully out and slam himself back into the newly-claimed, not previously-explored territory. The speed and ferocity with which he was pounding was mesmerizing, and my wife was up to the tempo with her own hand and hip movements.

I have no idea how many orgasms she had, and she later regaled that she had lost count. At this point, though, she was speaking but not saying anything comprehensible; these weren't recognizable words as much as something like speaking in tongues.

The man had my wife by her shoulders as he pumped. Then, amidst his flurry, he bellowed. I watched as his sack drew up and cream starting lining his cock as it slid in and out. After a couple more jabs into her, he pulled all the way out and sprayed his seed clumsily over her ass and stretched out, gaping vaginal entrance.

Feeling emptiness, my wife stopped the assault on her clit, reached backwards between her legs, grabbed as much dick as her small hand could envelope, and pushed his squirting pole back into her wanting pussy. On his knees, behind my wife, he was motionless except for the bobbing of his balls as he ejaculated more, so my wife pushed backwards hard in order to get him fully back inside.

They stayed locked like this until the man semi-collapsed backwards onto the bed and his still enormous but softening wood slipped out. With it came a torrent of fluids that plopped onto the bed and down both of my wife's thighs. My wife fell forward, not unconscious but not present either, as if she was in a dazed, dream-like nirvana.

The man rolled off the bed, gathered his clothes, hastily dressed, and left my home without uttering a word.

I went to my wife, stroked her hair and brushed it from her sweat-soaked forehead, and kissed her while whispering to her how much I love her. She just smiled.

I can't wait until next year's block party.

FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
174 Followers