The Blood Pact Ch. 02

Story Info
Rienna finds herself in the realm of the demons.
2.9k words
4.6
5.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"For eternity."

His words echoed in my head. I could only stare at him, unable to speak, my body shaking from the succession of orgasms. His wicked grin slowly faded, turning to a look of aggravation.

"It's too late for you to back out now, Rienna," His tone was sharp as he chided me. He was reading my thoughts. It suddenly became all too clear that any thought I may have truly belonged to him. I was no longer free. He owned me.

"It's time for us to go." He said, his voice regaining its menacing tone as he looked around my room. He eyed the bookcase and grinned, reaching forward to pull a book off the shelf. It was the old demonic magic book. I had been afraid to get rid of it, even though knowing it was there made me uneasy.

"Ah, the reason this all began." He stared at me with blazing eyes. "Do you know how badly I wanted to kill you on sight for your insolence, Rienna?" His voice dropped to an angry snarl. "What child toys around in the realm of demons and lives to tell about it?" He leaned closer to me, grabbing me roughly by the chin. "But I couldn't. Buried in your foolish, pretty little brain I saw something valuable. And now, it's mine."

I narrowed my eyes, confused as to what he meant. I remembered the screaming pain as he read my thoughts that first night, and the look of surprise as he stared at me, right before making his offer to protect me. Right before I sealed my own fate and bound myself to him forever.

The scar on my right hand burned, the pain causing me to wince before looking down at my hand. The scar was glowing a violent red. My eyes widened as I looked back at him, causing him to laugh at the look of panic on my face.

"You're mine forever, Rienna," he said coldly, grabbing me roughly by the arm and pulling me close to him. His body was burning as he held me against him. He grabbed my chin with his left hand, pulling me up so that he could kiss me. The kiss was rough. "I own you now. Every thought, every dream, every desire...all mine. Your body, mine. Your life here now holds nothing for you."

He touched the stone in the middle of the iron collar, causing it to shimmer. My blood seemed to catch fire once again as he chanted quietly. The room began to spin, and my eyelids grew heavy. The only sound I could hear was my own racing heartbeat and his dark laugh.

Then, everything went dark.

I awoke in chains, my arms stretched out each side, sitting on my knees. The robes were gone. Fear seized me, and I began to shake.

Approaching footsteps ceased before the demon's voice broke the silence. "Your fear isn't very becoming, Rienna."

I couldn't reply. My fear had rendered me speechless as I tugged at my restraints.

"I like the sight of you all bound up for me like this," he mused, walking around me. "Maybe I should take you again, right here." He laughed as he read the protest in my mind, watching my body tremble at his words.

He stopped in front of me, exhaling loudly as he knelt down, his face in front of mine. He touched my face gently before pulling away the blindfold. The light in the chamber was dim, causing me to blink as my eyes struggled to adjust. His hands wandered lower, trailing over my exposed flesh.

He looked at me wantingly, and a lustful grin crossed his face before his expression turned hard and cold once again. "Later," he sighed. "But for now," he continued, slowly slipping a finger inside me, "feeling you on my fingers will have to do." I gasped as his finger moved deeper, teasing spots deep inside, begging for my arousal. We locked eyes, and I could see how badly he wanted me in that moment. But he restrained himself. He sighed as he removed his fingers from me, leaving me aching for more.

"Welcome to your new home, Rienna." His voice was distant as he stood.

He snapped his fingers, and two female demons entered the room, unlocking my chains and allowing me to fall to the floor, before wrapping me in a deep purple robe and helping me to my feet. He barked orders to them in a language I didn't understand, before grinning at me wickedly and striding from the room.

"What did he say?" I asked, my fear still visible as I stared at them. They were beautiful creatures, with copper skin and dark markings. One had deep red hair and cat-like green eyes. The other had violet black hair and eyes the same golden yellow as my captor.

"Our master wishes you to be washed and dressed for him," the red-haired demon replied slowly as they walked me toward a large pool of steaming water. "We will prepare you for him, and for the ritual," the violet haired one added. "Get in." Her tone was sharp as she gestured to the water.

The water was hot, but it felt wonderful. As I settled into the basin, the water reached my neck. I could smell the faint scent of lavender as I felt my body relax. I had no choice but to let them take control and do as they were instructed. Surely, the water wasn't enchanted as well?

"Do you have names? What should I call you?" I asked, my voice returning to normal. They both looked at me and smiled. "My name is Nashiera," the redhead said, her green eyes lighting up happily. "She is Lishara."

"I'm Rienna. I hope you don't mind if I call you by your names." I replied as they quickly washed me.

"If it pleases you," Lishara said quietly. "Our master usually does not call us by name."

Before I could ask, Nashiera answered. "Most masters see us as slaves, nothing more. We serve him and do as he bids without question."

"Can you read my mind too?" I asked, sheepishly. The girls giggled.

"No Mistress," Nashiera replied, "but we are your slaves now too."

"I don't like the word 'slave" I replied. "May I call you my 'attendants' instead?"

"Okay. Now hold still." Lishara held my chin up as Nashiera worked soap through my hair. The scent was intoxicating. I closed my eyes and for a moment, forgetting where I was as my newfound attendants washed and pulled my hair and skin.

"Out." Nishiera said, her voice jolting me back to reality as I stood up cautiously. The deep purple robe was again draped around me as they led me into a dressing room.

In that moment, I realized what was happening. I began to panic as I eyed the long jeweled gown. "He's going to kill me, isn't he?" My voice squeaked. "Please, Nisheira, be honest with me."

They both stopped and stared at me, their expressions blank. They were confused by my response.

"No." Lishara replied coolly. "Our master is not going to kill you." Her eyes dropped to the floor as she turned back to the jeweled gown. "Our Master is going to claim you as his own in front of the council. You will be his forever. You will be his bride."

"The council?" I repeated.

"Yes Mistress," Nisheira replied. "Master is a prince, so his choice of bride must be approved by the Council. They make the laws for all who live here."

"Bride?" I croaked. "I have to marry him?" The words stuck in my throat. Less than twenty four hours ago, I was a normal thirty year old single woman. I had a two bedroom apartment, a cat, a wine collection and a Netflix habit. Now, I'm moments from becoming the bride of a demon, resigned to being fucked senseless every night by a nine foot tall beast? What the hell?

I shook my head and blinked back tears as I stepped forward. Even in my distress, I could not deny that the gown was beautiful. Deep black velvet with iridescent jewels on the corset, a wide ribbon sash at the waist, and a heavy black and deep violet skirt with bustles. It fit perfectly, and as Nishiera and Lishara pulled and twisted my long blonde hair into an intricate style, I barely recognized myself in the mirror.

"Master desires you to wear this." Lishara said quietly, opening a box with a onyx and amethyst necklace inside. It was set in a delicate iron design, and it felt heavy as she placed it around my neck. I felt the familiar burn of magic as she stepped back.

"You are ready." Nishiera said, smiling happily. "The master will be pleased."

I thanked them for their help and stood there staring. Who was that girl in the mirror? That scared, shy teenager the demon discovered was gone, but not in memory. My mind took me back to that fateful night. I felt a moment of hesitation before agreeing to his pact, but my fear of being hurt or even killed by Clint overpowered my common sense.

But Clint was gone. He held his end of the bargain, and then some. Now, it was time to live up to my end.

"Mistress, it is time." Lishara spoke as if she were addressing nobility. The jovial atmosphere was gone as she gestured toward another servant. "He will take you to master."

"Well, let's get on with this, then." I sighed as I stepped forward to my escort. He was close to my height, with a large, heavy hood over his face, shrouding all but the blue glow of his eyes from view.

We didn't speak as I followed him down the dim stone corridor. As we reached the end, two large demons stood guard at a pair of heavy iron doors. No doubt this was where I was supposed to be. The demons leered at me as they opened the massive doors, the sound of heavy wood scraping against the cobbled stone floors causing me to tremble.

Inside was a large chamber with a large stone altar. My demon stood before it, looking very much the part of my benevolent captor. Across from the altar were several seated figures, hidden in shadow. More demons, I assumed, here to witness whatever plan lay in store for me.

He turned to look at me, and his golden eyes glowed.

"My Gods, Rienna, you look stunning."

My fear mixed with anticipation as I could hear his thoughts for the first time. My cheeks flushed as I carefully ascended the stairs to take my place beside him.

"Trust me, Rienna." He spoke quietly. "I will not hurt you more than necessary." My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"More than necessary? What's going on?" My voice grew thin as I felt the burning gaze of the seated demons upon me.

"Our binding will be made permanent tonight. The blood pact has been fulfilled, and you've given yourself to me. The bond must be completed now." His voice was hushed, but tinged with darkness. "Trust me."

I nodded, and he lifted me by the waist and placed me upon the altar. I closed my eyes as I felt the burning sting of shackles clasped around my wrists and ankles. The skirt was pulled up to my knees, my pale skin drawing gasps of interest from the observers. Just as my captor had liked the sight of me on the dark teal bed on our first night together, the council seated high above us in shadow seemed interested in the sight of my pale skin against the deep purple velvet of my skirt.

His voice boomed as he addressed the others. I could not understand the language, but could feel myself trembling under the gaze of the audience.

I heard my name, and felt his hands on my forehead. Pain blazed through my head as he pulled at my memories. He was showing them what I had done. What he saw. What he knew. The reason he spared my life.

The memory of me sitting cross legged on the dirty floor in the old dusty grain bin. The book of dark magic in front of me. Candles on the floor. Reciting words that I didn't understand, my non-belief apparent, but a hidden hope revealed. Tears streamed from my eyes as the painful memories were displayed.

The fear I felt as he appeared, and his first touch. The way he read my thoughts.

He knew my future before I did. He knew what I would give up as I desperately accepted his offer out of fear for my life. My salvation became my fate. My burden, my curse.

The council fell silent as he revealed what he saw. A low murmur echoed in the chamber as the scenes unfolded.

He wasn't my salvation. I was meant to be theirs.

He leaned close to me as he released his grasp on my mind. I lie there panting, still tense, pulling against the chains on the altar. "You did well, Rienna. Very well." His voice was gentle as he spoke. "Now, we wait for their response."

Slowly, the sounds of conversation grew within the chamber, before being silenced. From the high table, surrounded in shadow, one of the tall figures stepped forward. He walked toward me, and I could not help but tremble. His face was completely shrouded as he touched me. Looks were exchanged, and my captor nodded, slowly.

The other demon's hands were all over me, touching and feeling, covering every inch of me. As his hands moved down my legs, I shivered, and I heard a growl of approval come from the shrouded figure. I watched as my guardian bristled, knowing full well what was going to happen, but yet he was powerless to stop it if he wanted the council's approval.

"I am sorry, Rienna." His thoughts entered my mind again.

The shrouded figure's hands moved further, continuing up my skirt, finding the soft skin between my legs. I gasped softly as he stroked with curious fingers, exploring and teasing. Another growl, more lustful, came from under the shroud. I whimpered as his fingers slowly moved around, finding their way to my entrance, hesitating only a moment before pushing in, causing me to tense and tug at the restraints.

In fear, I looked to my demon, and he closed his eyes. He could read the panic in my thoughts, and for a moment, I thought that it may have pained him to see my fear.

"Let him do it, Rienna." He whispered. "Let him have his way, or he'll kill you." His voice was tense.

I held on to the ominous words the shrouded figure continued his exploration. As he probed further with steady fingers, I cried out as he found sensitive spots. Soon, I was shaking and writhing on the altar, tugging against the chains and panting. The sound of commotion in the chamber was reaching a fever pitch. They were all enjoying the show.

Suddenly, the shrouded figure was on the altar before me. Dark robes gave way to his exposed, rigid shaft. He grasped it in one hand, turning to the chamber, addressing them all to cheers as he turned. Red eyes glowed beneath the shroud, and my fear paralyzed me.

Before I could react, he plunged into me. I cried out, and the savage roar that tore from his throat could only be classified as primal. It felt as if he were breaking me as he took my body. He whispered words I did not understand, and it felt as if a spell had been cast upon me. My body arched involuntarily, and I shattered beneath him violently, screaming again as my climax took over. He pushed me to a second orgasm before his own climax hit. He let out another terrifying roar as he erupted inside me, spilling his demonic seed everywhere, flooding out and all over my dress as he removed himself from my quivering body.

The room fell silent as he stood before me, red eyes glowing ferociously before softening to an amber orange.

He removed the shroud covering his head, smiling at me as I saw his face for the first time. I didn't know it then, but this demon would become one of my biggest allies in this new life. He turned and gestured to me before yelling in their demonic tongue.

The chamber erupted in screams as the council remained motionless in their seats, staring and watching. I locked eyes with my demon, and he smiled. The council had approved, and the head of the council fucking me, filling me with his semen before the entire realm was his right, something I likened in my mind to kingsright of medieval times.

The shrouded figure raised his arms, silencing the commotion of the chamber, before turning to my demon once again. There was more conversation I did not understand, before I was freed from the shackles, and allowed to move. My body was weak, and my legs threatened to give out as I tried to stand. My demon caught me, holding me in his arms, before pulling me close.

"Tomorrow will be the ceremony." He whispered, his golden eyes gentle as he stared down at me. "Tonight was just the approval."

I nodded slowly, looking up at him anxiously. "Will anyone else be ravaging me tonight?" I asked quietly.

"Only me." He smiled down at me lustfully. "Once we get back to my bedchamber."

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers