The Blowjob Only Relationship

Story Info
Candace is a beautiful woman who loves blowjobs.
2.1k words
4.46
12.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Candace at a party in college. She showed up with my friends girlfriend.

Candace was stunning. She had long black hair that went down to the middle of her back. She had green eyes, full lips and a pretty face. Candace also had what I considered the perfect body, she had full C cup boobs that fit her frame perfectly to go along with a flat stomach and an ass that was great to squeeze but not too big.

Candace was dressed conservatively for a typical college girl that went to a party. She wore tight jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off her curves but didn't show any cleavage. She also didn't wear much makeup and looked very natural.

I got paired with Candace for a game of beer pong and she seemed very nice and outgoing. We were flirting with each other and as the night went along I asked Candace if she wanted to stay the night with me. She said she would like that and went with me upstairs to a spare bedroom and we started making out. Candace then started rubbing my cock through my jeans and took off my pants and underwear. Quickly Candace started working her mouth on my cock. She was very enthusiastic and was moving her head up and down at a good pace taking my cock right to the entrance of her throat. Candace swirled her tongue around my cock with each up and down stroke. After a couple minutes I told Candace I would cum soon if she kept going. Candace didn't stop and started going faster and faster up and down my cock with her tongue still swirling, and soon I was cumming in her mouth. Candace kept slowly sucking my cock until every bit of my cum was extracted and my cock was clean.

I laid back and was in awe of how well Candace had sucked my cock. I told her that was amazing and it was her turn. She told me that she wasn't ready to have sex and didn't really like oral sex on her but appreciated I asked and said she just wanted to snuggle and go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Candace just slowly worshipping my cock. Her soft lips just moved around my shaft and on the head of my dick just softly sucking. As I started to move Candace took her mouth off my cock and said I hope you don't mind but you had some morning wood and I thought you would like me to help you out.

I said I couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

Candace just continued her slow movement of teasing me for quite a while. Then she put me farther back in her mouth, still just very slowly moving up and down. This was my first time that I thought maybe Candace really did enjoy sucking cock. I had never had a woman who had truly worshipped my cock like this. She was in no hurry to make me cum and seemed to love having me in her mouth. Candace continued this for 20 minutes before I was starting to squirm and she picked up the pace and brought me deep to the entrance of her throat a couple times before I came in her mouth again. Candace again made sure every drop of cum was gone and my cock was nice and clean before she let me out of her mouth.

I told Candace I hoped we could do that again. She said we can definitely do that again. I didn't realize it yet but I was about to get into a relationship with a beautiful woman who wanted a sexual relationship that only consisted of blowjobs.

When I took Candace out to dinner the next night and she showed up in a stunning red sun dress that showed off a bit of cleavage this time. She dressed better then most girls in college and always could pull off the sexy but not slutty look.

As our dinner conversation started to become more flirty I asked what she liked sexually and how I could please her. She kind of evaded the answer and asked me. I told her that if I could get a blowjob like I got from you last night and this morning I would never stop smiling. She said I'm glad to hear that because other guys have gotten bored with me over time and broke it off. I didn't believe any guy would ever get tired of her. She was beautiful and seemed to have a great personality.

She then said they get bored and frustrated because I am still a Virgin. I don't want to have sex till I am married but i will suck your cock everyday. If you are interested in a blowjob only sexual relationship I will always do my best to keep your cock drained.

I told Candace Blowjobs were always my favorite sexual activity, but all my other girlfriends would give them but only for a couple of minutes and rarely to completion. It was only a foreplay move. Candace said she wasnt like most girls.

Soon Candace started talking dirty to me telling me she was ready to suck my cock hard and fast and take my cum down her throat. We went back to my place and Candace told me to sit down on the bed and she grabbed a pillow and started sucking my cock faster then anytime yet. Within a couple minutes Candace started to push my cockhead in her throat. She worked for another minute till she had me fully deepthroated. It felt incredible to have my cock all the way in her throat. Candace had better blowjob skills then I could've believed was possible. She just continued working me up and down always taking my entire cock, then back up and back down. Within minutes I was ready to cum and Candace never slowed down till I was fully drained again.

I woke up again to Candace slowly playing with my cock. Just taking the tip then licking and sucking my shaft. She was much slower and deliberate then at nighttime. It was a slow sensual blowjob that went on for a long time till I begged to cum and she would swallow my cock whole and take my cum deep in her throat and slowly clean my cock off till every drop was gone.

For the next week Candace continued to suck my cock every morning and every night. Candace had great enthusiasm for every blowjob, always putting on a great performance. The nighttime blowjob was always aggressive as Candace would deepthroat my entire cock over and over till I came in her throat. She just kept getting better and was able to hold me all the way down for a couple seconds before moving back up. The morning blowjob was always slow and sensual. Candace would never rush this and would tease me till I couldn't take any more and I begged for her to make me cum. I came in Candaces mouth or throat everytime and she always cleaned me up never wasting a drop

After a week of morning and nightly blowjobs. I couldn't get enough of Candace and her mouth. I told her she just made me want more and more every time she sucked my cock. So Candace started finding time to give me a mid afternoon blowjob. We each had a break between 1 and 2 o'clock everyday weekday and Candace started sucking my cock a 3rd time everyday. This blowjob turned into 1 of my favorite techniques that Candace would use. She made this blowjob into a combination of the slow morning blowjob and the aggressive nighttime blowjob. Candace would end up working my cock up and down about halfway for a while just nice and slow but putting her tongue to work the whole time.

Candace would continue taking me deeper and deeper little by little still moving her tongue with each stroke. Candace was so skilled that she could just keep doing this up and down with 3/4 of my cock and never fully taking her mouth off. After a couple minutes of deep slow movement Candace would take my whole cock deep in her throat back up to my cockhead and swirl her tongue around it and then she would swallow my whole cock again. After about 10 times of taking my cock all the way I was getting ready to cum and Candace would take me back down 3/4 of the way and just move her head up and down my cock holding half of my cock in her mouth the whole time. This move would get me to cum everytime.

Candace also made the afternoon blowjob into a cumplay show. I told her I liked seeing her play with my cum and she would open her mouth and show me my cum and play with it moving her tongue around. It was hot as fuck looking at her beautiful face just staring directly at me playing with my cum before she swallowed it down.

I was in blowjob heaven from Candace. I was getting my cock sucked 3 times a day. I was probably the happiest man in the world but Candace would prove to me things would be even better.

After 2 weeks of getting a slow loving blowjob every morning, a perfect mid afternoon blowjob, and a aggressive throat blowjob at night I had basically become addicted to Candaces blowjob ability and enthusiasm for sucking my cock.

I was able to get a little bit better at being able to handle Candaces cock sucking ability and could last longer in the morning and afternoon. Candace just had my cock in her mouth longer and longer. The morning blowjob was extended 10 more minutes and Candace would suck my cock for a half hour every morning. We started meeting at her dorm to save time in the afternoon so she could spend 20 minutes with my cock in her mouth. The nighttime blowjob was almost impossible to extend more than 10 minutes. Candace could just work me in her throat over and over and wouldn't slow down till I came in her throat.

I told her it became that all I could think about was her and her blowjob ability. It was better than anything I could dream of.

Soon Candace and I were always together and she started to suck my cock a 4th time a day. This was what she called the marathon blowjob. Candace would tell me that she didn't want me to beg her to let me cum. She said I was to just sit back and let her use every technique till I would just cum. Candace would do just that. She would just use the lightest suction and work my cock all over. Sometimes taking my cock deep but a lot of head play and half my cock going in and out of her mouth. Candace wouldn't keep me in her mouth non stop. She would always slow down whenever she sensed I was getting close to cumming. After a half hour of this I wanted Candace to just swallow my cock a couple of times soo bad but I just let her go as long as she wanted. Candace knew if she started sucking me faster and deeper she could make me cum whenever she wanted. Candace seemed to want to play with my cock forever. After about an hour of this treatment Candace would start taking me deeper and not taking her mouth off my cock. She would start adding the tongue swirl and by the time she started working 3/4 of my dick down and never losing suction I was just uncontrollably cumming in her mouth.

I thought life couldn't get better then 3 blowjobs a day but if you have a woman who loves sucking cock as much as Candace, 4 blowjobs a day is literally perfect. I had time to recover before the nighttime blowjob and time to recover from the mid afternoon blowjob. Candace had gotten to the point of sucking my dick for 2 hours a day every single day and sometimes more on the weekends. She never gave a crappy blowjob. She still always put 100 percent effort into every one. She would send me dirty texts about how she couldn't wait to have my cock back in her mouth. I didn't even miss piv sex and Candace had me convinced I could wait forever before we had sex with the way my cock was sucked