The Blue Life Ch. 35: On the Stairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When does Doctor Shapiro say you'll be clean? When can we fuck without a condom?"

"I'll be clean by Tuesday. Wednesday for sure." Nancy's check-up had shown that she had chlamydia. It was proof that her husband had been unfaithful, since she hadn't been with anyone else.

Bobby humped into Nancy hard! Her ass cheeks slapped against his pelvis. "Good. I'm going to see if we can get you a tattoo appointment for Wednesday. Then, I will take your ass bareback after that. Oh, and I want you to come with me to Church on Sunday."

Nancy paused. She looked over her shoulder. It was like a complete non-sequitur. "Church? Are you serious? I haven't been to church since I was a teenager, Robert."

"Mistress Sunny sings in the choir. And we may need a place to hold a memorial service for your late husband."

"Oh, shit! I can't just leave my husband molding in a morgue while I go traipsing about trying to find my son? What am I going to do?"

"This is just a suggestion, Kitten. But, you could have your husband cremated. Then, whatever interment or scattering ceremony you might plan won't be rushed. It can wait until you find your son. But, I also want to bring you to church so we can talk to the Minister about our commitment ceremony."

Nancy was more confused than ever. "You want to marry me?"

Bobby smiled. "No, Kitten. But I do want to collar you, and mark you as mine forever. I think there should be a ceremony involved. The Minister at the Unitarian Church has held BDSM commitment ceremonies."

Nancy bit her lip. "Oh. And you want a Minister to perform the Ceremony? Oh, Jesus! You're really serious, Robert! Daddy? Have you even collared Mistress Sunny? Blue or Red?"

"No, Kitten. You would be my first collar. But I don't think marking you as mine is right without collaring and committing ourselves to each other first."

Nancy looked like she was about to cry but there was a huge smile on her face. "And you wait..." She fucked back into her Master, slapping her ass against his pelvis. " Fuck! You waited to tell a girl this until your cock is wedged deep up inside her? Eh?"

Bobby laughed. "Yes. Kitten. I would be honored if you would be mine, formally. My submissive Baby Girl. My Kitten. Mine to have and use for my pleasure. Mine to train. Mine forever. Will you be my beautiful fuck-slut?"

"Yours to own and punish?" Nancy continued.

"Yes, Kitten."

"I'm going to be yours, Daddy. All of me. All of me. Punish me, Daddy. I'm such a nasty fuck-slut! Oh, fuck! Spank me! Spank me, please, Daddy! I'm such a fucking whore!"

Bobby grabbed Nancy's hip with his left hand, raised up his right and slapped her ass. His fingers stung, and he could see a red mark grow on her creamy white skin. "Take it, Bitch! Take my cock! Take my discipline! Take it! Take it! Take my love! Take it all! Take my cock!" Bobby emphasized each phrase with another crack of his fingers on Nancy's ass. When his right hand tired. He switched hands and switched butt cheeks.

"Oh fuck, Robert! Sir! Daddy-Sir! Oh, fuck! I'm so close. Can I cum? I mean, may I cum, Daddy? Please? Please?"

"Reach down. Frig your clit, Baby Girl. Rub it hard! Cum all over your Daddy's hard cock! I'm going to collar you, and mark you, and own you for life, Nancy! Fuck! Yes! Cum! Cum! Now! Bitch! Now! Now, Slut! You're mine!"

Nancy collapsed forward against the steps, shuddering through her cataclysmic orgasm. "Oh. Oh, wow! Daddy? This is...oh, fuck, another wave. Just put your cock as deep as you can in me. Please, Sir? Oh, shit. I've never cum this hard. Shit! I'm still cumming. Fuck, what did you do to me?" Tears were coming down her face, but she was gasping and grinning. "Oh, Jesus. I'm crying. My makeup is going to be a fright."

"You look lovely, Kitten."

"I want to be perfect for you, Daddy-Sir."

"You don't have to be perfect. Perfect is overrated, Kitten."

"But, I need you to love me."

"Nancy, you will be mine. Mine forever. Understand. I don't care if you get old and wrinkly. I don't care if you gain twenty-five or fifty pounds or a hundred pounds. OK, don't gain a hundred pounds. But. you will always be mine, no matter what, and I will always be ready and eager to fuck you, Kitten."

"And spank me, Daddy?"

"And spank you, Kitten." Bobby gave Nancy's ass one last half-swat as he pulled his cock from her depths.

"Daddy? You didn't cum? Why didn't you cum? I thought it felt so good. And you told me to cum, so I did, right then. It was like magic. I thought you were going to cum too."

Bobby rolled the condom off of his cock. "Like you said, Baby Girl, this cock is going to get shoved in your Mistress' tight asshole. And I've kept her waiting long enough. So, clean your Daddy's cock, Kitten. Slick it up with your spit."

Nancy turned and sat on the step. She leaned in close to Bobby's shaft and then made a face. "Robert, I don't mean to complain, but your cock smells like condom." She gave it a tentative lick. "And it doesn't taste very good."

"That's why I need you to do an especially good job of cleaning Daddy's cock, Baby Girl. Mistress Sunny is allergic to latex. I'm going to have to start carrying only condoms that she can handle. But, I need you to clean Daddy's cock until you can't taste the latex anymore."

Nancy nodded and got a serious look on her face. But then she started slathering Bobby's cock with her tongue and taking it back into her mouth. She wasn't particularly good at giving head. Bobby thought that Sunny and especially Sally could give her lessons. "Do you know how to deep-throat, Kitten?"

Nancy pulled off his cock. "Please don't make me, Sir! My husband once tried to push my head down on his cock and I gagged and vomited on him. He gave me a black eye that night. I had to wear sunglasses for two weeks."

"I'm sorry, Kitten. I will never hit you like that. And I won't force myself deep into your throat tonight. But it's a skill I want you to learn. Sally and Mistress Sunny can help teach you. You've got such a pretty face, Nancy. And your Master would like to really fuck it sometime."

Bobby pulled up his pants, climbed the stairs and grabbed the doorknob to Sunny's apartment. He held out a hand to Nurse Nancy. "Are you coming?"

"I already came," Nancy joked. "Daddy-Sir! Seriously, my legs might be a little shaky. Do I have to go in there?

Bobby answered simply, "Yes."

"But--", Nancy began.

Bobby cut her off. "Do you want to bear the mark of your Master and Mistress?"

Nancy's eyes got wide. "Mistress Sunny is going to mark me too?"

"It's a package deal, Kitten. Does that scare you?"

Nancy swallowed hard. She didn't try to button up her dress or close her bra, but got to her feet. "It intimidates me. But it excites me too." She took Bobby's hand as he opened the door.

12