The Boarding House Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy, home-schooled virgin reluctantly discovers sex.
7.5k words
4.67
45.7k
51
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few years ago, the company I had started working with just a month earlier decided to send me on a course. It was a new high-tech company, and it was a short course, which meant I'd only be away for a week. Normally, a company would book their employees into a decent hotel, but this was a new start-up company and money was tight, so they booked me into a Bed & Breakfast type boarding house for the week. I wasn't too concerned; it was just somewhere to lay my head at night. I didn't visualise myself spending much time there, I'd be far too busy all day, and had a few plans for my evenings.

My travel arrangement were made by the office secretary. Yes, you read that right, it was a small company and we had one secretary back then. It's grown now and we have a whole secretarial department these days, but as I said, it was early days. Anyway, she had booked me into the B&B, but the travel arrangements meant I'd have to take the Saturday train. The course was being held in a small town with just one train every day, which didn't arrive until the afternoon, too late for the course which started at 9am on Monday, and there was no Sunday train.

I didn't relish spending Saturday and Sunday in a small town with nothing to do, but there was no other option, so I loaded my 'Kindle,' reader with a few books I'd been meaning to read, but never had the time to read before now. Hopefully, I'd find some other distraction, but that was my fall-back position.

To cut the proverbial long story short, I arrived about 2pm on the Saturday afternoon and tried to get a taxi from the station, but the only cabbie there refused to take me. I was most indignant, until he pointed up a street across from the station.

'Sorry,' he said, and by way of explanation offered, 'it's only a few hundred yards up that street. I'll easily take you, but there is a minimum fare programmed into the taxi meter, and it doesn't seem right to take advantage of you like that. You haven't got much in the way of luggage and you look, young, fit and healthy. (I was twenty eight at the time) It's a nice afternoon, you'll enjoy the walk.' I thanked him, it's not often you come across a decent sort of guy like that, he could have just taken me in his cab, and charged me the going rate, for what was a very short journey.

So, I walked the few hundred yards, looking for the B&B, and eventually found it. The house was quite a large older house, built on a raised site on the corner. I rang the doorbell and eventually the door was opened by a very attractive woman in her 40's, who gave me quite a nice smile, and invited me in. Despite its older external appearance, the interior was modern, and well lit, while retaining some of its old world, comfortable charm.

After a few preliminaries, filling in my details, etc, she showed me upstairs, along a short corridor, and unlocked the door. She opened the door with a flourish, and showed me in. It was a good sized room, bright and airy, well decorated, with a double bed, built in wardrobes/closet, an easy chair, and a few other items of furniture.

'The bathroom is right across the corridor,' she explained adding, 'these older buildings weren't designed for en suite bathrooms, but it's late in the year and the tourist, "season," is over, you are the only guest I have at the moment, so to all intents and purposes, it yours for the week.' I thanked her, and she asked me if I would need an evening meal, but I told her I intended going out later, so perhaps some other night if it was convenient for her I added. She smiled and assured me it wouldn't be any inconvenience, and she left me to unpack.

I sat on the bed, testing it. It was firm, but comfortable, which was good. I don't like beds that are so soft they feel like a giant marshmallow. I opened the wardrobe and hung up the two suits I'd brought with me, and my shirts. The socks and underpants went into the drawers built into the wardrobe, all very compact and utilitarian.

There was a light knock on the door and I called out to the landlady to come in, and the door opened. It wasn't the landlady; it was a lovely young woman who looked to be about twenty five or thereabouts. She was carrying some white, fluffy towels, and she blushed as I looked at her, obviously very shy.

'Mother forgot to leave towels for you,' she mumbled, looking down at the floor, not meeting my eyes at all. Very shy!

'Thank you,' I said, 'that's very kind of you,' and I took the towels from her hand. She turned to leave but I delayed her. 'Hold on just a moment,' I said, 'I'm going to be here for a week, won't you tell me your name?' She never looked up, but I could see she had a really pretty face, with very regular features, a small straight nose, and very nice mouth. She was about five foot six or seven, very slim, with nice shapely legs and trim ankles almost hidden by her longish skirt. Her hair was shoulder length, straight, no sign of a wave or curl, and quite dark.

'I'm Rachael,' she said, almost a whisper, and turning away again, she slipped out of the door, closing it silently behind her. I remember thinking she was a bit special. She had everything, a lovely face, great figure, but so understated and self-contained as to be almost invisible. I determined to try and take her out of her shell.

After I got settled in I decided to explore the main part of the town centre. There were a couple of interesting looking restaurants and some pubs, so I had a look around familiarising myself with the centre of the town and a couple of the secondary streets too. I had also made a note of the address where the course was being held and discovered it was just a few streets away. That was handy because I could walk everywhere, so thank god for small, compact towns centres I thought.

I strolled around aimlessly for a while, it was a very pleasant evening, and I discovered a public park and gardens, well laid out and landscaped just off the town centre. People were strolling in the evening sunlight, kids on bikes, mothers with smaller children in strollers, young couples hand in hand. It seemed a very popular park.

Returning to the main street I found a place to eat and had a very pleasant meal, although it would have been even more pleasant with someone nice to share it with. For some strange reason the landlady's daughter, Rachael, came into my mind, but I dismissed that with a wry smile to myself.

'Dream on,' I told myself. 'It would probably take me a month to get her to look at me directly and get a smile out of her.'

After my meal, I decided to take another stroll around the town centre, and noticed that one of the bars had a sign outside on the pavement advertising, 'Live Music in the bar - tonight. 8.30pm.' I decided to go in, ordered a drink, and found myself a seat.

The bar was filling up nicely when three guys ambled onto the small stage, and plugged a guitar and bass guitar into their Marshall amps, twanging and tuning their instruments, adjusting the volume, while the drummer took his place behind a kit of drums.

He did the usual drummer thing of thumping the bass drum a couple of times to let everybody know he was there, then reached out to adjust minutely the position of the cymbal stands. Finally, a couple of, 'testing, testing, one, two's,' into the microphones from the guitarists, and they turned to each other, and spoke a few words. They smiled together, nodded, and the drummer hit his closed hi-hat cymbals four times to count them in, and off they went with a bang.

They were very good, tight and compact, very competent musicians, and thankfully well-rehearsed I judged. They played three songs in quick succession with a little banter between songs directed to their audience which went down well. They were obviously well liked and well known here. After the third song, a very pretty young woman who had been sitting at a table beside the stage got up and strolled nonchalantly onto the platform.

She was tall, slim, and blonde, and although I hadn't noticed it before she was dressed a bit differently from the other women in the bar. Definitely dressed from the 'Rock Chick' catalogue. A shortish, fringed skirt, stiletto heeled ankle boots, (great legs) and a top that showed just enough of her cleavage to be interesting. but not slutty.

She could sing, let there be no doubt. She had a great voice, clear, contralto, not too high. Great phrasing and pitch, she sang with feeling and emotion and the guys harmonies complimented but never overshadowed her voice. This took them into an even higher level than before in my estimation. After a while I ordered another drink and just sat there enjoying the show. A few people struck up conversations with me during the course of the evening. It was a very friendly pub I have to say and the music was great, but it had been a long day and about 10 pm I began to wilt a little. I headed for 'home,' about 10.30pm.

I let myself in with the pass key, and quietly made my way upstairs. I didn't want to disturb the household. I had a sneaking suspicion that they would be 'early bedders,' and had noticed a couple of framed religious texts in the entrance hallway and stairs. You know the kind of thing, 'The lord is the silent but welcome witness of all our endeavours.' I wasn't the slightest bit religious myself, but my philosophy is 'live and let live,' as long as it doesn't interfere with me, and so I silently as possible made my way to my room.

I started to undress, then realised I needed to pee. I'd had a few drinks, and now my bladder was signalling its need to be emptied, so still in my boxer shorts and socks, I pulled my shirt back on, opened my door, and looked up and down the corridor. It was dark and silent, nobody going about and I remembered the landlady said I was the only guest that weekend, so what the hell. I slipped out of my room and into the bathroom to relieve myself. The toilet seat made a loud clank against the cistern, and I cursed silently hoping nobody had heard.

I began to pee, a good strong stream thanks to the amount of alcohol I had drank which wasn't a lot I hasten to add. I wasn't drunk, but I was feeling the effect just a teensy-weensy bit. As I neared the end, I caught a movement in my peripheral vision outside the door which I'd left slightly ajar. It was either the landlady herself, a very attractive woman as I mentioned earlier, or the lovely Rachael.

Either way, the thought of them seeing me like this, with my cock out got me excited immediately, and I went into full, 'hard,' mode in seconds. I had been partially turned away from the door, my dick pretty much invisible to a watcher from the doorway, but now I turned more sideways, 'inadvertently,' displaying myself to whoever was there, and pretending I hadn't noticed that I was being watched.

I heard a loud gasp and looked up to catch Rachael, with her eyes riveted on my cock, those eyes wide open in shock, hand over her mouth, face red and flushed. I stroked myself a couple of times to better display myself, and just then she looked up. Our eyes met for the first time, her flushed cheeks got even redder, and then with a little whimpering sound she was gone.

I flushed the toilet and crossed the corridor into my room. It took me a while to get off to sleep, the thought of the shy Rachael seeing me in all my doubtful glory was exciting. Eventually I played with my cock while lying in bed thinking of Rachael sucking me off and fucking her doggy style. That did the trick, and I fell asleep soon after.

Next morning I was up bright and early, showered, shaved and downstairs for breakfast just after 8am, even though it was a Sunday and I had no work to go to. I spoke to the landlady for a minute or two, half expecting her to warn me about closing the bathroom door in future, but she said nothing. As I sat in the dining room, Rachael appeared, and asked me if I'd prefer coffee or tea, and I opted for the tea. She hardly looked at me, but I could see she was blushing. I looked around to check that her mother wasn't there, she wasn't.

'Rachael,' I said very quietly. 'I'm really sorry about last night, I didn't think anyone was in that part of the house, and it all seemed so dark and quiet. Please say you forgive me.' She looked at me directly for the first time and shook her head.

'It's okay, there's nothing to forgive,' she said, 'you obviously didn't intend for me to see you like that. Although I must admit it was a shock to me.' I decided to tease her a bit.

'A shock? How old are you Rachael, twenty five or twenty six, surely you've seen something like that before?' She shook her head as she poured out my tea, and placed the hot teapot on a stand to avoid the heat marking the table. 'No, never? I pressed her. She just shook her head and walked back into the kitchen saying nothing more.

After breakfast I went back upstairs, and found that my bed had been made and the room tidied up. I sat down on the, 'easy chair,' and making myself comfortable, I fired up my Kindle reader and started reading one of the books I had loaded up. I was soon immersed in the story and lost track of time until there was that little timid knock at the door again, and called out for whoever it was to enter. It was Rachael, with fresh towels again. She laid them on the edge of the bed and turned to leave.

'Don't leave yet Rachael,' I pleaded. 'it's very quiet up here. I think you'd be an interesting young woman to talk to.' She shook her head again.

'No, I'm not interesting at all,' she said, still with that characteristic look at the floor.

'Look at me please Rachael,' and once again she shook her head. 'Come on now Rachael,' I wheedled. 'Am I so ugly that you can't bear to look at me?' She shook her head more vigorously.

'You're not ugly, not ugly at all,' she protested quietly, and finally looked up at me. Her eyes, which I'd caught a glimpse of last night were beautiful. Beautifully shaped, a bright sparkling blue, with a hint of intelligence kept in reserve.

'Oh my god Rachael, you are so beautiful,' I exclaimed, and she smiled, the very first smile I'd seen cross her face. 'You're even more beautiful when you smile, you should smile more often,' I concluded.

'Thank you, but I'm not at all beautiful, at least nobody has ever said that before. I have to go now; we're going to church.' She turned and at the door looked over her shoulder and smiled, just a half smile, but it was enough. I resumed my reading after she was gone, but I kept thinking about her from time to time.

I didn't see her at all that afternoon because I went out for lunch while they were still at church, but I saw her in the early evening about 6.30pm. I had gone down to the supermarket and gotten some snacks to keep me going until breakfast next morning. I'd had a good substantial breakfast; a nice lunch and I didn't think another full meal was needed.

I'd resumed my reading where I had left off, and decided to leave my room door ajar just in case Rachael was passing by and may be enticed into talking to me again. It was a long shot I knew, but hey, if you don't try, you don't get is my philosophy amongst other things.

Just before 7pm I heard what sounded like Rachael's footsteps coming along the corridor. I heard her pass by, then stop and come back. She lightly knocked and I invited her in. She just looked around the edge of the door asked me if I'd like a cup of tea or coffee, and I said tea would be nice and she disappeared again, but she was back within five minutes with a big mug of tea for me, nothing for herself. I pointed to a chair just a few feet from me.

'Stay a little bit Rachael, keep me company for a little while,' I pleaded. I could see she was hesitant, but she sat down all the same. She said nothing, just looking at the carpet as if it was a fascinating design, it wasn't. She was so incredibly shy it was painful to watch.'

'So,' I began, 'when you go out with your friends where do you go to Rachael? Any bars, nightclubs, or just anything, anywhere in town that I may find interesting.' She looked at her feet, kinda scuffing them on the carpet nervously.

'I don't have any friends I go out with,' she eventually said, 'and I don't go to bars or whatever.' When I persisted and said she must have had some friends at school, she replied, 'No, I never went to school, I was home schooled.' I felt so sorry for her, this beautiful young woman, no friends, no social life, and somehow, despite her reluctance to talk, I got the impression, that she was reasonably intelligent.

'What?' was my reaction, 'no friends, what do you do then?'

'I go to church on Sundays, but just Sunday mornings. Mum goes to church twice on Sundays, she's just left to go for the evening service. She goes to church a lot.'

'How was church today then Rachael, was it fun?' I asked kinda rubbing it in.

'I hate going to church, it's really boring. Mum insists I go, and I go just to make her happy, but I don't like it,' she concluded.

'Poor Rachael,' I said. 'I suppose you don't get much chance to talk to anyone nearer your own age, like me?' She looked at me and looked away quickly, blushing again. I thought I'd take a chance, and to tell the truth, just talking to her was making me hard again. She was a lovely young woman as I said, and there was some untapped spirit there. She didn't slavishly follow her mother's religious inclinations. She had a mind of her own.

'Well, I suppose that's why seeing me last night was such a shock to you?' I asked, changing the subject. She looked at me sharply, then away again. Her head went down looking at the carpet once more. She said nothing, but that wasn't good enough for my purposes. I wanted to make her think about what she'd seen, see if I could get her turned on. 'Was it a terrible shock for you Rachael?' I tried again, and she nodded her head almost imperceptibly. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

'Have you ever seen a man's, "thing," before?' I asked, trying not to use any obvious crudity. She thought for a few moments.

'I've never seen a man... you know... peeing before,' she said slowly and hesitantly. 'I didn't know you did it standing up, but I didn't see your... your... thingy until you finished and turned sideways,' she ground to a halt. I could see she was blushing furiously again.

'Oh dear,' I said sympathising with her. 'That must have been such a shock.' She nodded in agreement. 'How did that make you feel Rachael?' I said sipping my tea as if it was the most natural thing in the world to discuss my cock with a beautiful young woman, one who was most likely a virgin as well.

'A little bit frightened, my heart was beating so fast I thought I'd have a heart attack. I could hardly breath. I ran away, back to my bed. I felt really strange for the rest of the night, butterflies in my tummy, breathlessness.

'I'm so sorry Rachael,' I said, ' I didn't mean to frighten you, but now that you've seen it, hopefully it won't frighten you so much the next time.'

'N... n...next time? No... no... I won't be looking into any more bathroom doors thank you,' and she covered her face with both hands, blushing, embarrassed. I unzipped myself, while her face was hidden and quickly pulled out my hard cock, and gave it a couple of strokes to make it look it's best. I said nothing, she'd notice soon enough I thought, and this was a make or break move. I stroked it up and down, and the sheer proximity of this gorgeous woman was one of the most exciting things I'd ever experienced.

Given her habit of not looking at me and looking at the floor, it was a minute or so before she noticed. She must have seen the movement from the corner of her eyes, and with a jerk, and a little cry of shock, she turned to me, her mouth open with surprise her eyes looking unbelieving, almost popping out of her head, just looking at me. I smiled at her, my most friendly smile.