The Boarding House Ch. 02

Story Info
The daughter and her mother both get fucked.
7k words
4.75
18.9k
17
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boarding House 2

This is not a stand-alone story. I would suggest you read part one first. It's a work fiction, so please don't get incensed by events contained within this story.

I was delighted with shy and innocent Rachael's response to my lovemaking. I had induced two orgasms simply using my fingers on her lovely pussy, while sucking and tweaking her nipples, and kissing her gorgeous mouth. For a young woman who had never even been kissed by a man before, she learned of the joy that sex can give in a remarkably short time.

As she rested after her second orgasm, I had slipped lower down the bed and spreading her slim thighs wider still, I had studied her hairy, unshaven pussy. It had never, by the look of it seen scissors, never mind a razor and she was a completely natural example of womanhood. It didn't stop me brushing her pubic hair with my fingers into a centre parting, revealing an entirely beautiful example of female genitalia. Thick lipped, wet and open, I feasted on her succulent delights with my mouth and fingers until she came again very quickly again.

I had been hard as stone, all through this new learning experience for Rachael, and so I concluded I'd been selfless long enough. While she lay before me still recovering from her third orgasm, with her skirt around her waist and legs still open, I scuttled across the floor on hands and knees and fished my wallet out of my jacket pocket. Apart from money and various debit cards, it contained condoms in case I got 'lucky.' Tonight I had gotten luckier than I could ever have imagined or hoped for, but I knew it would be reckless, not to mention selfish, to stick my unprotected dick into this wonderful and emotionally generous young woman who I knew was not protected. So, condoms it was!

I crawled back on the bed, and kissed her again. She snuggled up close to me, and I began to undress her. She made no protest, and in fact assisted in her undressing as I stripped and revealed her amazing body. As I finished I pushed those lovely legs apart again and slipped my two middle fingers into her pussy. She moaned again, enjoying the sensation of being stretched a little.

We kissed for a little while, and then I slipped out of bed and told her I wanted her to kneel on all fours on the edge of the bed. She had no clue what was about to happen, but trusting the man who had already given her three orgasms implicitly, she did as I asked, and got herself into position exactly where I wanted her. It has to be said she looked amazing, and although she was kneeling with her legs together, I soon had her part them to my satisfaction. She looked wonderful, the legs and slim thighs wide apart now, her hair covered pussy peeking out from between. I combed the hair with my fingers again, revealing the world class pussy beneath in all its glory.

Tearing open the packet, I removed the contents and rolled the latex sheath onto my length, and stepped up behind her. I rubbed my knob up and down between her pussy lips, and she pushed back a little, obviously enjoying the sensation, so I let my cock push against her lips a little more. They opened a little and I pushed a little harder. With her being so wet, plus the lubrication of the latex, I slid into her easily, just an inch or so.

'Oh god, what is that?' she gasped, 'what are you doing... what are you doing to me now?' I told her not to worry, to trust me, because if she thought it was good before I was just about to make her feel even better than she could imagine. She just said, 'okay, it feels nice anyway. I like it,' and so I pushed again, and slid inexorably into her depths. She moaned loudly again. 'Oh dear lord,' she whimpered, 'oh god, oh yes, yes, yes,' and the final stage of Rachael's sexual education began. Holding onto her hips I pulled her back onto me as I stroked in and out slowly and gently bearing in mind that this was a pussy that had never been used, never known what it was to be filled and stretched the way it was being used now.

I shouldn't have worried. She loved it, she was instinctively pushing back, wriggling her arse from side to side, gasping and moaning with pleasure. Her head sank lower until she was resting her head on her forearms, her pussy really pushing back at a lovely more fuckable angle now, so I upped the pace a little. She came right along with me, crying out that she was dying, that she loved it. Her moans were almost incessant, and I knew she was beginning to come again, and so I upped the pace even more to just tip her over the edge, and over she went, big style. Moaning, groaning loudly.

I was so excited by her orgasm, that my own pent up and much delayed orgasm followed on behind hers. I felt the come surge the length of my cock, exploding into the latex trap of the condom protecting her from something she probably hadn't even thought of. She was an innocent sexually, but she wasn't just a quick fuck to me. Strangely enough I'd come to care for her, despite our short acquaintance. In my head she was already, 'my Rachael.'

She fell off the end of my cock when her orgasm died, exhausted, face down on the bed, and I pulled the covers over her. I didn't get into bed straight away. I had to use the toilet again and get rid of the used condom, so I looked out cautiously into the dark corridor, then straight across to the bathroom. Wrapping it in toilet paper I flushed it away, and went back into my room and got into bed. She felt lovely and warm and all that lovely soft skin held so close to mine was a real sensory overload, but I slept nonetheless. Sometime in the middle of the night I became aware that Rachael was no longer there, but I knew she had to get up early, so I turned over and went back to sleep.

The next morning she greeted me with a lovely big smile as I sat in the dining room where she brought me my breakfast. She attentively poured out a cup of tea for me and asked if there was anything else she could do for me. I grinned at her and she knew exactly what I was thinking. She quickly looked towards the kitchen, then stooped and kissed me lightly on the mouth before giggling and heading back to the kitchen.

Later, when I was back in my room getting ready for the first day of my course, she tapped at the door, and came into the room, smiling all over her lovely face. She came straight into my arms where I kissed her again, and fondled her boobs. She shivered and moaned quietly.

'Are you ready for some more loving tonight my love? I asked her. She nodded her head eagerly, looking into my eyes and smiling. This was a new Rachael I realised, and her life had changed irreversibly. She'd be easily hurt I knew, and I was determined not to do that. She was a special, very precious young woman and I was going to teach her everything I knew. I kissed her goodbye once more before leaving and off I went.

Lunch was provided by the people who were running the course so I didn't have to worry about that, but I returned to the restaurant I had been to the day before and ate my evening meal there. I'd have to look for something else, next time, maybe even eat at the boarding house a couple of times. There seemed to be a limited choice in such a small town. Still, I philosophised, I wouldn't starve.

I got back, 'home,' about 7pm, and had barely got to my room, before there was a light tap on the door. It was Rachael, and she came into my arms again, so affectionate and dare I say it, so loving. We kissed passionately, and she quickly became very aroused, I could tell by her little moans of anticipation, and the fact that she very boldly reached down and felt for my cock.

'Mmm...' she gasped out, 'you're hard for me again,' and then she laughed, with no artifice or guile, 'And I've been wet for you all day. What have you done to me? I've become quite shameless.' I smiled at her, and hugged her closer still.

'Oh my darling Rachael. I love your honesty,' I confessed, 'but where's your mother? We'll have to be careful and try not to make as much noise as we did last night.' Her smile faded a little.

'She's gone to church again for some women's group meeting. I swear she practically lives there,' she declared, and then added. 'Noise? I can't help but make a noise when you are doing all those wonderful things between my legs, and putting your thingy inside me. It feels divine. I love it.'

I led her over to the bed, and made her kneel on the edge again. She knew exactly what was going to happen and eagerly reached back and pulled her skirt waist high, slipping her panties down and off. She spread her legs and looked back at me.

'Is this okay,' she said, smiling over her shoulder. I assured her it was exactly what was required, making a mental note that I'd have to buy some more condoms tomorrow. I dropped my trousers round my ankles, rolled the condom onto my achingly hard cock, and stepped up behind her. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her pink crevice brushing her pubic hair aside with my fingers and I sank slowly and deliberately right into her slippery, wet hole. She immediately became very vocal, 'Oh yes, I've been thinking about this all day... all day... yes my love, oh yes... ' She seemed to lose the ability to speak or say much more as I stroked in and out.

'Mmm... Rachael my love, did you miss me and my cock?' I teased her. 'It feels as if you were desperate for it, you're absolutely soaking wet, you dirty girl.' She laughed and nodded her head quickly. 'Yes... all day,' she squealed as I hit a good spot, and from there she was silent apart from her fevered moans and whimpering which only got more frequent and louder until she came. Her enthusiasm carried me with her and I made no attempt to hold back. I went with her, feeling my cock pulse and pulse as I shot my load into the condom.

As I stepped away she stood on shaky legs and came into my arms again. I could feel the heat of her fine young body against mine and I tilted her chin up towards me and kissed her again.

'Off you go my love. We must act as normally as possible so as not to let your mother find out what we're doing. She won't be very happy if she knows you are coming to my room to make love. She'll think it's a terrible sin, and we are sinners and deserve to burn in hell.' She nodded her understanding. 'You will come back later though when she's gone to bed, won't you?' I asked her knowing what the reply would be. I reached down and picked her sodden panties up off the floor. 'You'll need to come back for these anyway. We both laughed and we reluctantly parted for a few hours.

She came back that night as promised, just after 10pm and we made love until we were both exhausted. She went off to her own bed about 2am, 'tired and sore,' she whispered as she left, but smiling all over her beautiful face. The same thing happened the next day, we just couldn't get enough of each other, and I felt as if I was falling in love with her. It wouldn't be hard, she was adorable, and I thought of her all the time when we were parted during the day. Yes, definitely falling head over heels, and I was pretty sure she felt the same way about me.

The next day after that, Wednesday, I thought her mother looked at me a bit coldly as I sat at the breakfast table. Had she heard us, did she know what was happening under her roof? She usually had a smile for me when she saw me but not today. When Rachael came out of the kitchen to bring my breakfast she was back to silent mode. Her eyes looked red and swollen and it was obvious she'd been crying.

'She knows,' she whispered as she poured out my tea, and I could see her mother, glowering at me from the half open kitchen door. Back in my room after breakfast, I found a note from Rachael obviously left while I'd been eating breakfast.. Her mother had been waiting for her when she went back to her bedroom. They'd had a blazing row and her mother had vowed she was going to put a stop to it. This was going to be difficult; I may even have to look for other accommodation I thought, but I didn't want to leave Rachael. It was her I was concerned about, not myself, because no matter what, I'd be okay.

Reluctantly, I left for my course in town, but I couldn't really concentrate for thinking of Rachael. I'd been thinking of asking her to leave home and come with me when I left anyway, so I decided that's what I'd do. If we got the chance to meet I'd ask her to leave her mother and come with me.

When I got back to the boarding house that evening there was no sign of Rachael. I waited, and waited but nothing, the house was deadly quiet and I began to become more concerned. I went looking for her, but I didn't know which room was hers, so I went along the corridor opening every door, but they all just looked like normal guest rooms, no personal belongings or clothing to be seen. So, I thought I'd face the dragon in her den, not that she was a 'dragon' as in ugly. I said earlier that she was a very attractive woman, and Rachael looked like so much like a younger version of her mother.

I found her in the kitchen, and trying to sound as casual as possible I asked her where Rachael was, had she gone out with friends perhaps? She looked at me with utmost loathing.

'I called her uncle and he came and took her away. Away from a filthy corrupt, whore master like you,' she half screamed. 'How dare you come into my house and corrupt my daughter. A young and innocent girl, you are absolute filth. I heard you at it, rutting like animals, the lewd noises of your filthy lust could be heard all over the house. Did you think I was deaf, or blind. I could even smell the stench of your fornication from the corridor, never mind your room.

'Please,' I tried to calm her down. 'I love Rachael, I want to marry her,' and in that moment I realised it was true. 'Yes, perhaps we did wrong, but it was love I promise you.' She laughed in my face.

'Love you know nothing of love. You've made my innocent god-fearing girl into a sinner, corrupted her, turned her into a harlot bound for the fires of hell if I don't stop you. She was a fine devout Christian until you came along with your fancy big city ways and turned her head.'

'I did no such thing,' I protested. 'Maybe it was your constant bible reading, and your maniacal church-going that became a little wearing for her. She's a wonderful young woman, no wonder she rebelled.' In reply she gave me a tirade of abuse and religious nonsense, working herself up into a fury. Things went from bad to worse when I retaliated with, 'You poor frustrated old cow, you've probably never had a good hard cock in you since you conceived Rachel, you dried up heartless bitch. You're just fucking jealous you're not getting fucked, you're pussy is probably drier than the Sahara desert.' Her eyes blazed with fury.

'I don't need a man; I have the lord my god. He saved me from my lecherous, wanton life. Saved me from myself and my voracious desires,' she ranted, face filled with religious fervour. 'I was a filthy slut who couldn't say no to any man until he saved me. Every night I get down on my knees and thank him for saving me. Praise the lord for washing away my sins and making me a pure born-again woman once more.' I laughed at her, which infuriated her even more.

'Yes, you're pure alright... pure fucking evil in need of a good hard fuck.' She became even more incandescent with fury, and before I knew it she'd grabbed a knife from a set of kitchen knives and came at me. I easily deflected her downwards stab, and grabbing her wrist twisted it behind her back forcing it up painfully in an arm lock. The knife fell from her helpless hand and clanked on the kitchen floor. She kicked back at me so I forced her against the kitchen sink by using my own body weight and strength to pin her there, trying to immobilise and contain her until she calmed down.

She had made the elementary mistake of holding the knife high and stabbing downwards. A professional or someone who knows what they are doing will always hold the knife low and stab upwards. It's much harder to defend against. I learned all this in a self-defence course I'd taken a few years ago and how to deal with it.

My main problem now was to stop her screaming and kicking back at me. Thankfully she was wearing soft house slippers and not street shoes, or god forbid high heels. She could have down a lot of damage to my legs and feet with those if she knew how to use them in the heat of the moment. As it was, her backward kicks were bloody painful, so I pushed her harder against the kitchen sink, and stuck one knee between her legs to try and unbalance her and stop the kicks. She kept pushing back against me too, trying to throw me off balance.

With her arse pushing so hard against me and rubbing my groin I began to feel a stirring, my cock hardening. 'Fucking hell, what a time to get a hard-on,' I thought. Maybe it was because she was so much like Rachael, maybe it was a psychological masculine 'power,' thing. I don't know, but there it was. She was a fine looking woman with a lovely slim figure and I'd been attracted to her when I first met her, despite her being maybe twenty years older than me. So, now I had a raging hard on.

A totally irrelevant thought came into my head from nowhere. It was on the face of it unconnected with my present predicament, and I remembered someone who was a self-confessed and reformed alcoholic telling me that he couldn't allow even one drop of alcohol to pass his lips, otherwise he'd be lost and revert to his old ways. I wondered if the same was true of sex addicts if there is such a condition. I'd always had big doubts about the whole sex addicts thing myself.

She had just confessed to being a cock loving slut in her youth, a hot bitch who couldn't say no. She was still struggling and kicking me, calling me all sort of disgusting things. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. Still restraining her with the arm lock, I stooped just low enough to get my hand up under her skirt, and went straight for her pussy. She tried to cross, or even close her legs, but I had already pushed my knee between her thighs at the start of this struggle when she started kicking me, so there was a significant gap between her legs.

I didn't linger on her tights (panty hose) or even her panties for even a second. I just swept my hand up higher finding the waistbands of her underwear, and slipped my hand under the waistband and down. Straight between her legs over what felt like a closely trimmed pubic mound into the warm, humid darkness where her pussy lurked, and started to rub.

'No,' she wailed, 'please don't do that, stop it right now! Stop it... please, please, stop, don't do this.' She was helpless to stop me, crushed against the sink by my body weight and strength and still in the arm lock, which I relaxed a little. I didn't want the pain of her arm cancelling out any feelings of pleasure she might develop and I was too far committed now to stop. I had to see this through to the end now and hope she would succumb to my hand and her own slumbering desires, otherwise I was in deep shit.

At first there was no reaction to my fingers between her legs apart from her constant protesting, struggling, and pleading for me to stop. I just kept stroking her gently all around her pubic area, pressing against her clitoris. I thought she'd be too dry to go for penetration. She'd probably find penetration painful which would be counterproductive.

'Please stop... please... I'm begging you. I don't want you to do this... stop... I'm begging you.' When I ignored her pleas, she switched to abuse. 'Stop it right now you fucking pervert, this is rape, you'll end up in jail for this you disgusting piece of shit. You pathetic cunt, stop right now,' she screamed working herself up into a fury. I ignored her pleading and insults, and just kept touching and stroking her pussy.

12