The Boarding House Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachael returns, the final chapter.
4.5k words
4.72
5.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boarding House 4

This is not stand-alone story. It's the final part of a series, so I strongly advise that you read from episode one, otherwise it may not make a lot of sense. It's also a work of fiction, so don't go and get all incensed and moralistic about the contents.

After having said that we could never do this again, Sarah had indulged our fondness, not to mention good old fashioned, healthy lust for each other on the kitchen table one more time after breakfast. We could have called it, for 'old times sake,' or even 'one for the road,' whatever feeble description, but in truth it was a farewell fuck.

She had informed me the night before in one of our quieter moments between bouts of frantic love making that she had called her brother yesterday afternoon, and that he was bringing Rachael back home today. We had also agreed that Rachael must never know what had taken place between us while she was gone. We both loved her, and the very last thing we wanted to do was hurt her.

Okay, some people will see it as being deceitful, but we thought it was the lesser of two evils; hurt Rachael badly with the knowledge that the only two people she loved had deceived her, or leave her in blissful ignorance, unaware of what had gone on. Furthermore, if what happened hadn't taken place, then Rachael and I would most likely never have been allowed to develop our relationship. The brief sexual fling with her mother had swept away the strict religious barriers that would otherwise have stayed in place and impeded our love.

We agreed that we would just tell her that we had a long discussion, and her mother had seen that she couldn't hold Rachael away from me, or men forever. She realised that what happened between Rachael and myself was inevitable, whether it was me or someone else it was bound to happen sooner or later. It was just the natural order of things, and if Rachael wanted to 'follow her heart,' then her mother wouldn't stand in her way. We thought it best to keep the explanation for Sarah's change of heart as simple as possible.

With all that in mind, I left Sarah with a final affectionate kiss, both of us freshly re-showered to 'wash away our sins,' as we laughingly described it. That we were washing away the aromatic evidence of our post breakfast sexual activity was convenient too. Anyway, I left her to do the myriad tasks that a guest house owner has to do, and made my way somewhat reluctantly to the final day of my course. I'd be leaving soon, and Rachael and I would have a lot to talk about and think about in the next couple of days.

At lunch time I went online and rearranged my travel plans and delayed my departure until the next Monday instead of leaving on Saturday as I had originally planned. There's an old military adage which says that battle plans never survive first contact with the enemy. I hadn't planned on meeting Rachael, the young woman who had changed my plans and was about to change my life forever, but now everything was different and I would have to adapt my immediate travel schedule to give us the time to sort our future out over the weekend.

Even then I reckoned it might take a few weeks of me travelling every weekend to reunite with Rachael for everything to be settled. We had to get to know each other a bit better, after all we hadn't even known each other for a whole week yet. It was in that old cliché, a 'whirlwind romance,' and it would have been crazy just to throw ourselves into it. Now was the time for a bit of common sense to prevail. A few weeks wouldn't make any difference when we had our whole lives ahead of us.

Once we were sure that this was what we both wanted, then Rachael could leave home and move in with me. I had bought my own house a few years earlier, and although it was far too large for a single man, I had seen it as an investment for my future. It was better to invest what money and earnings I had in property I reckoned, rather than piss it all away on fancy cars, fancy holidays and fancy women. Now it seems that planned for future had arrived, and Rachael would join me. Marriage would come later.

All these thoughts were swirling around, crowding into my head during the final day of my course, and I was having to push them to the background of my mind to try and assimilate the course information and material. Instead of going into town and eating at a restaurant, I took ten minutes to rearrange my travel plans and then went 'home,' to the boarding house to see if Rachael had arrived yet, but Sarah told me it would be mid-afternoon before she was home again.

A little disappointed but not unduly worried, Sarah and I went over what we would tell Rachael once more while she made me a sandwich and a cup of tea, enough for a light lunch. We hugged and kissed each other before I went back for the afternoon. A very chaste kiss on the cheek, and a light affectionate hug only.

Later on that afternoon, I said goodbye to the friends I'd made, the other people on the course and my tutors, and left to make my way back to the B&B. I had barely gotten out of the door of the building when I saw Rachael waiting for me. My heart leapt in my chest, and I started grinning like a fool. She came into my arms and kissed me passionately right there in the street, and I kissed her back, too bloody right I did.

'Oooh, I've missed you so much, have you missed me?' she gushed excitedly, gazing into my eyes. Her enthusiasm was infectious, and I assured her that I had missed her too, more than she would ever know and I could hardly wait until she came home again. She linked arms with me as we walked, and it would have been obvious to anyone else that here were two lovers, arm in arm who only had eyes for each other.

Back 'home,' with Rachael her mother, Sarah, greeted us as we entered, smiling at us as if nothing had ever happened between us.

'Hey, you two, I've cooked something for dinner, so get yourself through to the dining room, and we'll have a nice meal together,' she promised, and we did as we were told. Once seated Rachael sat there for a moment just looking at me her eyes shining, and reached across the table to hold my hand.. After a moment or two she thought it would be nice if she went through to the kitchen to see if her mother needed any help and she disappeared leaving me alone for a few minutes.

I could hear them talking through the kitchen door, but not what was being said. I hoped mother and daughter were reuniting and bonding again. Sarah had been the major part and influence on Rachael's life until now, and I truly wanted them to have a good relationship. I needn't have worried, the two of them came through that kitchen door laughing and smiling, and it seemed that all was well with the world.

Afterwards we sat and chatted in the residents lounge for a while, and I informed Sarah that I'd be staying as a paying guest until Monday morning if that was okay with her. I wanted Rachael and myself to have some, 'getting to know you,' time together I explained, before I went back home, and of course it was perfectly okay with her.

Eventually as the time wore on until it was closer to 10pm, I withdrew and left mum and daughter on their own. They had a lot to talk about I'm sure, and they were early bedders. Years of getting up early in the morning to produce breakfasts for their guests from 8am onwards and sometimes earlier, had conditioned them into that early to bed, early to rise cycle.

I was sitting in my room, casually going over my notes from the course I'd just completed when there was a light knock on the door. I'd left it ajar as an invite to Rachael when she came upstairs to bed, and she didn't disappoint. She came into the room and into my arms in one sweeping movement. I'd gotten to my feet as soon as I heard the footsteps in the corridor, and I was ready for her. I held her tight, just holding her and then our mouths sought out each other and we kissed passionately.

I was kissing her and stroking her body, my hands seeking out her nipples through the fabric of her dress. I looked at her beautiful face and she had the most innocent and lovely smile. I was making her happy, this wonderful shy, silent young woman who less than a week ago had never known the joy of sex. Just knowing that she was happy was making me deliriously happy too, and I promised myself right there and then that I would always try to make her happy. I knew there were times when things wouldn't be so wonderful, and we'd argue sometime in the future, but this is how I always wanted to see my Rachael... smiling just for me.

Rachael was open and unashamed in what she wanted, she seemed completely unable to hide what was on her mind and had slipped her hand down to touch me through my trousers. What she found seemed to make her happier still, and my trousers and her dress, were soon on the floor together, redundant until tomorrow.

I took her to bed, where we kissed and caressed. Her bra and panties, and my shirt soon joined her dress and my underpants in the 'tomorrow's laundry,' pile on the floor. I luxuriated in her soft nakedness held so close to my own. She was warm, and her skin seemed so soft caressing mine. I slid my hand down lower, over her hips and bottom and she opened her legs at once, offering her most secret places to my hand. I took full advantage of her offer, letting my hand glide lightly over the skin of her inner thighs. Before I got anywhere close to her pussy she was pushing hers pelvis forward and up, eager for that first touch of my questing fingers.

I slid along my fingers along her groin, teasing her, and then the other side too, leaving her wonderful pussy untouched. She was moaning and whimpering now, and when my hand slid higher up and over her pubic mound she obviously couldn't stand it anymore.

'Oh...aa...ooh,' she mewled in a long drawn out whimpering response. 'Don't tease me... please... touch me, touch me,' she pleaded, so I let my fingers slip along the wet and open crevice formed by her labia. She moaned louder and pushed up of the bed in response trying desperately to impale herself on my fingers. Well, I just gave up and let them slip through the open wetness, and sink into her pussy.

'Oh yes...' she gasped, 'that's it... that's good... oh it feels so good... so good,' and then I latched onto her g-spot, and at that point she seemed quite incapable of saying anything that made any sense, just incomprehensible, pleasure filled noises. I kissed her lips, I kissed her breasts, and finally sucked her nipples, alternating between the two hard little sensitive beauties that crowned her tits. Meanwhile, I continued to delve deeply into her pussy, smearing her juices up over her clitoris, making her moan even louder, and then I finger fucked her hard and fast, my fingers pistoning in and out as fast as I could make them. It drove her over the edge very quickly.

'Oh yes... that's,' it she squealed. 'Oh god... you're making me come... oh yes, yes...' and her pelvis went into overdrive, fucking my fingers back and forth for all she was worth. Frantically, desperately sucking every last ounce of pleasure to be had, until at last she began to relax and come down from the peaks of her delight. She turned over and came even closer into my arms where I just held her, my fingers still embedded deep in her wetness.

We lay there for quite some time. There was no rush now, no need for secrecy now; I was pretty sure that Sarah knew where Rachael was and knew exactly what we were doing. We continued to lightly kiss and caress, just being tender and loving with each other. It felt very peaceful and so relaxed, and then she asked me something that set my heart thumping in fear.

'What did you do to my mother when I was at my uncles,' she asked quietly. My heart went into overdrive, and I felt my mouth go suddenly dry with fear. Did she know, had she somehow suspected? I felt as if all the blood in my body had drained away.

'Why?' I croaked out, 'what did she tell you?'

'Nothing really,' she replied, sounding very calm, so I began to grow calmer too, 'she just said you had a long heart to heart talk, but she's changed somehow... doesn't seem to be so distant and so... so... devout, and fanatical about the church anymore.' Relief washed over me and my fear receded a little.

'I think she just realised that she might lose you altogether if she kept up with her strict, evangelical regime. She can see that it's not for you and she loves you so much. You're her whole life. I told her that she may well lose you completely, so if she wanted to remain in your life she'd need a radical rethink about what she's been doing. Your mum's a clever woman,' I added. 'She's brought you up and ran this boarding house business all on her own, with your help, for years. Let's just be grateful that she's had a change of heart, and you know, despite all that's happened, I really like your mum.' Oh boy was that an understatement!

'Well, I'm just glad that we have worked something out. It would upset me if we parted on bad terms,' she said. I wriggled the two fingers still buried in her pussy, thus changing the subject and Rachael promptly forgot about her mother, Especially when I rolled over on top of her and she spread her legs facilitating my cock sliding into her soaking wet pussy.

The next day was a Saturday, and I woke up with Rachael sleeping peacefully beside me. I slipped out of bed, hurriedly dressed, and promised myself I'd shower later. I went down stairs, slipped out of the house and made my way to the local supermarket. I went to the electrical department and finding what I wanted, bought it and hurried back.

As I came back into the house Sarah was coming out of the dining room. She gave me a big smile of greeting and asked me where I'd been, so I told her I'd been out for new razor blades. It was a lie, but she didn't need to know what I'd bought.

'I've just set the table for breakfast,' she informed me, 'so give Rachael a shout and I'll get started on preparing some breakfast for her too.' That was it, she was cool and seemed very accepting of the new order of things. I gave her a brief hug, a light kiss on the cheek and thanked her, then ran upstairs.

Rachael was still in bed, but awake, she tried to entice me back to bed by throwing back the covers, and showing me her hot body, laughing as she did it.

'Get up you little minx,' I said, laughing too. 'Your mum is making breakfast for us, let's not start the day by annoying her.' She put on a phoney, sulky look. 'Cast aside for bacon and eggs,' she said melodramatically. 'You've had your wicked way with me, used me shamelessly, and now all you can think of is your stomach.' I grabbed her ankles and pulled her screaming and laughing to the edge of the bed. 'Get up, I've been out and bought you something while you've been snoring your head off.' She looked surprised.

'A gift, something for me?' and then she realising what I'd said. 'I do not snore,' and then rather uncertainly, 'I don't snore... do I...?' I laughed at her.

'No my darling, of course you don't snore, now get up, let's get downstairs, and I'll show you what I've bought later,' I promised. This time she got up and dressed, and we made our way downstairs.

As we were leaving the dining room after breakfast, having helped Sarah to clear away the breakfast things, Sarah called to us we headed back up the stairs.

'Have a shower you two, you stink of sex,' she said chuckling. Rachael blushed a bright pink, but I just laughed and winked at Sarah.

'Okay,' I joked in return, 'it's big enough for both of us anyway, thanks for suggesting that.' Now it was her turn to wink at me, and then she turned away and went back into the dining room.

Back in my room we quickly got undressed again, and while we were undressing Rachael asked me what I'd bought her. I handed it to her and she looked bit perplexed and asked me what it was for. So, I explained thus.

'You and your mum must work hard in the garden here?' I suggested and she agreed. 'Why do you do that?' and she replied it was to make it look nice, and she liked gardening anyway. 'What if you just left it to grow wild, what then?' I went on. She replied that it soon wouldn't look very nice.

'Well my darling, your own little garden,' and I put my hand between her legs as I said it, 'needs to be looked after and kept nice and neat too.' She giggled, and blushed.

'Oh dear, is it horrible?' she asked, and I assured her was most certainly not horrible, but the hairs tickled my nose when I was kissing her down there, and she laughed at that. A little trim was all that was required, I added, and if she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, I would very quickly do some gardening. I plugged in the, 'Lady-Trim,' and turned back to find her with her legs wide apart, and I set to work. I collected all the hair, and there was a lot of it, in a tissue spread out on the floor between her legs to catch it all. I trimmed off the hair growing down her inner thighs, the lighter, more downy hair growing up towards her belly button and just trimmed it as short as possible all over.

Now I could more plainly see she had inherited her mother's great pussy and generous labia. It was truly a delight to see. I kept telling her that I loved it, she had a wonderful pussy, and in response I could see she was getting wetter and more turned on as it went on, and then I was finished, but not quite. She still thought I was trimming her, but I just held the side of the trimmer against her clitoris. Her head went back, her eyes closed and she drew in a huge gasp of air and moaned.

'Oh god, what are you doing?' she groaned, 'that feels amazing... amazing.' I was simply using the vibration of the trimmer to stimulate her clitoris. I made a mental note to buy her a really powerful vibrator as soon a I got home. I had so much still to show my darling, but in the meantime I just held it there, moving it gently against her pussy, concentrating on her prominent clitoris, letting the vibrations of the trimmer get her off.

It didn't take long at all before she was in the throes of a lovely and very powerful orgasm. When it was over, she came into my arms, and we just cuddled for a while, and I told her we needed to wash away any trimmed pussy hair in the shower, and we headed for the shower together. It was another first for my lovely Rachael.

With the warm water flowing down over us I took the soap and ran my soapy hands over her wonderful body, her back her sides, her breasts, between her legs. The sublime smoothness of her skin felt even smoother in my hands as I touched her everywhere. I told her I was touching every part of her body, claiming it for my very own.

She seemed to like that idea, and did the same to me in return, laughing and gasping under the water, but soon she had a better reason to gasp as I concentrated on her breasts and pussy. I dropped to my knees while she leaned against the shower wall and opened her legs for me, and I kissed and sucked her to yet another orgasm. As she came, she slid down the wall until her climax satisfied, she sat on the bottom of the shower. I helped her to her feet, and turned off the water.

I dried her off with the big white fluffy towel provided by the boarding house making sure I got into every nook and cranny. By the time I was finished she was obviously excited all over again, but first I made her look at her newly trimmed pussy in the mirror. She seemed quite taken by it and vowed she would never let her garden grow wild again.

'You need to keep it neat and tidy my darling because it will look so much better when you're wearing all the beautiful lingerie I intend buying you,' I promised. She seemed to find that very exciting, but not as exciting as me standing behind her as she looked in the mirror, cupping her boobs, squeezing and 'milking,' her nipples. Her eyes closed and she pushed back against me rubbing her arse against my hard cock.

12