The Boardroom Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok. I locked the door. No need to worry." He whispered softly in my ear.

I moaned quietly as his touch sent ripples of pleasure out from my breasts and let him bend me over the table. My face and hands were pressed against the sleek dark wood surface as he pulled my dress up around my waist. My feet automatically spreading wide apart as I heard the sound of his zipper being drawn down.

Waiting for him to enter me I thought of all that had happened in the intervening twenty years.

I had stayed with the company for all that time and moved between the various departments, finally ending up in my current position as the HR director. I had also got married in that time. I had had two children, both now teenagers, a boy of 15 and a girl of 13.

So, just what was I doing here, a hopefully still reasonably attractive, 44-year-old married woman with two children, bent over a table with her legs apart waiting to be fucked by her 53-year-old boss?

Any chance of me answering that question disappeared the moment Rob Caldwell hooked my panties aside and drove 8" of hard meat up into my dripping pussy.

"Oh god Rob.... Ohhhhh... yes, oh yes." I managed to stifle a shriek of delight as I went up onto my toes.

He took me hard and fast, grabbing my hips and pumping his length deep into me as I leant forwards across the table-top, my fingers splayed on its smooth glassy surface.

I knew from the moment he entered me he would make me cum quickly and he did.

He pumped his cock into my slit, fucking me with long deep deliberate strokes as I squirmed and moaned, pushing my sex back against him, urging him into my vagina.

"Yes... oh Rob... Rob... I'm... gonna... cuuuummmmmmmmmm!" the last word came out as a muffled squeal when my orgasm burst inside me sending waves of pleasure radiating through my body.

"Oh fuck... Kelly.... I'm... aaaahhhhhhh!" Behind me Rob plunged his prick into me one last time, his body tensing as he flooded my womb with his sperm.

I lay across the polished mahogany, panting for breath as the last ripples of my climax faded away, with Rob Caldwell gasping breathlessly resting on my back.

"Perhaps you should get off me now Rob. Before the rest of the directors turn up." I suggested.

Slowly he pushed himself up, his cock slipping out of my gaping pink slit allowing me to reach between my legs and adjust my panties so that they would soak up the semen dripping out of me.

"Are you done with me now Mr Caldwell?" I asked him as I stood upright and smoothed my dress over my hips and down my stockinged legs.

"Yes, I think that will be all for now. At least until tonight Mrs Caldwell." My husband said with a grin as he zipped up his trousers before turning to unlock the door.

12