The Boat

Story Info
Husband surprises wife with a pleasure cruise with strangers.
4.9k words
3.87
43.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got lucky when I met my wife. 10 years my junior she is fascinatingly beautiful, maybe a mix of Marilyn Monroe and Margot Robbie. Some people say she is a Christina Applegate lookalike, I don't see it. She turns most heads, females included, I'm sure many thinking 'what's SHE doing with HIM?' After a couple years with her I started planting seeds in her head in the form of fantasies, of her being taken by multiple guys at once, while I watched. Well in the last year or so she has started to mention these fantasies while we are fucking, and I can tell it really arouses her, and me in turn. So I decided to actually do something about this about a month ago and the plan came to fruition less than 2 weeks ago and this is that story:

Trying to think of where I could find horny and wild young men, spring break occurred to me. Then trying to think of a secluded and non disturb-able spot, a boat occurred to me. I scanned the web for rental boats and found a cabin cruiser that was affordable, looked nice, and was going to be available during the time spring break was happening. I gathered images of it, and images of my wife, some even of her in compromising positions, and put together the add. It read as follows;

Wildest spring break party EVER!!

'Enjoy fishing, endless beer, and as much sex as you can handle aboard this beautiful girl while enjoying the comfort and companionship of this one of a kind boat. All entertainment is free of charge, just bring yourself and a swimsuit! What's the catch? If you consider being filmed a catch, than that's it. Film will only be used for entertainment purposes of the host and hostess and will not be reproduced or distributed. Serious inquiries require pics of attendees shirtless, one line replies ignored.'

As expected I was absolutely inundated with emails within an hour of posting. Weeding thru them took several nights, including losing control and masturbating to a few I knew were serious, like the great looking couple from a nearby town that answered. It was tough and time consuming, but after back and forth emails I had narrowed it down to 10 people. That's a lot, but I assumed there would be no shows and as I stipulated anyone could be turned away at the dock. The stage set, I needed the actress.

"Honey I think we need a vacation, and I'd like to do something different this year."

"Oh yea what were you thinking?"

"What about like a pleasure cruise?"

"A cruise ship? That sounds fun."

"Well no, I found an ad for a smaller boat cruise, more intimate, and I thought it would be a good chance to make new friends, totally unwind, experience something a little different. How do you feel about that?"

"I tell you what, you plan it, just tell me when, what to wear, and I'm all aboard." Her answer couldn't have been more perfect. I remember feeling my cock swell when she said it, and her smile had me wondering if she hadn't also gotten instantly aroused. She was extremely intuitive.

Wheels in motion, I couldn't sleep all night long thinking of how to make this work perfectly. After some correspondence with the cruisers one had agreed to play the captain, being a boat owner himself. I got access to the boat early and loaded food, a keg of good beer, stashed some marijuana, a few sex toys, one or two quite outrageous and hard to hide, like a sybian and a 10" long black vibrating dildo. I was sure to fully converse with each 'applicant' by phone to reassure myself they were discreet, real, and sane or at least somewhat normal. Most were well built college students except for a few, the couple mentioned earlier, and an exceptionally well hung and handsome biker, claiming he was 100% insatiable, had experience with gangbangs, and had a "doctors bag" he would bring to make it fun and more enjoyable for the hooker. I didn't bother telling him it was actually my wife, but the "more enjoyable" part hooked me.

When the day finally arrived, I had presents for my wife for our trip. A diamond for her scrumptious belly button, a set of white silky lingerie complete with garter and hose, and a teeny white tie side bikini. "Wow. Thank you!" she said, and that was about it, aside from asking how long the trip was, so she knew what to pack.

"As long as you want really." I smiled. This was an intentional hint, and her lack of questions really had him wondering if she sensed what was up, as she just said.

"Ok, how exciting!" She threw a few pairs of underwear, a couple tops, sweater, some yoga pants, flip flops and assorted other clothes and her toiletries into a duffle. "Want me to wear the bikini or lingerie?" She asked, smiling, one set in each hand.

"Mmm, lingerie." I reply, sternly. The stern reply also leaning toward another hint.

"You got it, sir." she said mockingly, and slinked into it, dawning a short dress that just barely covered the straps holding up her hose, and putting on some makeup and jewelry. "I think I may be ready for this, whatever it is." I couldn't help it and let out a giggle.

We arrive at the dock intentionally late, this way I know we will leave shore immediately, because after all loose lips sink ships. This also gives me an opportunity to see everyone's face when we arrive, knowing full well even the pics they've seen do her little justice. As expected I see dropped jaws everywhere, a couple guys applauding, and even a whistle or two. I quickly count 8 heads, thinking to myself wow that's a big crew, but see no one undesirable so decide to go with it. The 6'4" biker with the pony tail immediately brings us a couple drinks, introducing himself. The only other woman on the boat is next to approach, clearly more interested in talking to my wife than one of the 8 horny young men on board. As they get into a conversation the biker approaches me and shakes my hand.

"Full disclosure sir, I took the liberty of putting some x in the hookers drink."

"You drugged my wi... girl?" She had her ring on anyway, stupid to try to hide it.

"Relax sir, it's just a little ecstasy, nothing hard, here want one?"

"No" I had to remain cool, this has only just started "but thanks though."

This makes me nervous, but there's certainly no turning back now, the ship has quite literally sailed, and we are idling out to sea. I figured as long as I remain relatively sober and drug free I will be able to handle the situation. I look around and see nearly everyone staring at my lovely bride, whispering to each other, some trying to get her attention. Clearly there's an excited atmosphere and my wife seems to be enjoying the attention, and all the eye candy I picked out for her. As I mix a second drink, the husband of the other couple meets me in the galley. "Dude! This is gonna be great! Man my girl is so into your girl. She's the one that found the ad! We been talking about a threesome for some time, and she said this was the chance. I gotta warn you, when she saw her earlier she said she wants her first, while she's still fresh. Cheers bro! Have fun tonight!" He clinks my glass with his. My wife had told me of a lesbian tryst in college, and once or twice hinted at being turned on by women during particularly steamy porn or while we were fucking, but I wasn't sure if she would be attracted to this woman or not.

As I watch biker hand her another drink, I thought to myself 'she'll probably be attracted to the floor in front of her soon'. I made my way over to check on her.

"Honey this is Jessica, isn't she beautiful?" She certainly was. I shake her hand. My wife is clearly relaxed and happy, a combination of the drugs, booze, and view around her. She leans over and whispers in my ear "Jessica wants to fuck me."

"Hey no secrets!" Jessica protests.

"Sorry, I told him I want to fuck you!" She laughs hard, bending at her waste, almost falling forward off the couch. I steady her. Everyone in the cabin heard her.

"Then do it!" One college kid yells. Another whistles. Awkward pause. Alicia looks at me, and stops laughing. I nod my head slightly. Stunned, she looks at Jessica.

"Jessica would you like to go to the..." Jessica grabs Alicia by the back of her head, licks Alicias lips, then full on kisses her, darting her tongue right down her throat. The two lovely ladies are making out for only a few minutes before Jess's hand is fondling her breast over the dress. I notice my wife's legs parting enough to offer a glimpse of the sheer lingerie and garter underneath to anyone interested.

"Here we go boys!" I say, standing up and retrieving a video camera and tripod from my bag and setting it up. Within about ten more minutes my wife's dress has been pulled down to her waste, bra cups pulled down to expose her perfect bite sized engorged nipples, and as Jess was sucking one, the other was being groped by one of the college kids who had moved to sit on the other side of her. At least 3 guys had already pulled out their dicks and started stroking, most who hadn't yet had their hands in their pants. Our biker friend moved behind her and placed a blindfold over her eyes with the word SLUT embroidered on it. He then gently took both of her wrists and placed them together over her head and tells her to hold them there. He pulls a silk bow out of his pocket and carefully lashes them together. "HONEY!" she yells, a hint of fear in her voice

"Its ok doll, I'm right here, you will be fine." my cock suddenly rock hard.

"This is ok with you?" She bewilderingly asks, less fear that time.

"Yes, sweetheart, as long as you are ok, I'll be watching." I see her swallow hard and sink down into the couch, which shimmies her dress up to above her crotch. Her panties are already wet. Biker has guided her hands behind her head onto his gigantic cock, and I see her slowly stroking him, biting her lower lip. Jessica, upon seeing her pussy in those ultra sexy panties no doubt, positions herself on all fours between her now spread legs, the ecstasy clearly had destroyed any inhibitions she may have had. She begins licking the wet spot of the panties while one college kid grabs one of Alicia's inner thighs and pulls her legs apart further, and another one follows suit on the other side. A third begins unbuttoning Jessica's jeans, glancing at her husband, who smiles and gives him a thumbs up.

Leg holder A pulls Alicia's panties to the side while leg holder B starts making out with her, squeezing and kneading her full exposed breasts with his free hand. Jessica's husband stands up and walks over, fumbling with the couch for a minute or two before saying "There it is!" and doing something to it so that it's back falls down flat, causing a startled yelp from Alicia. "I love boats." he says and everyone laughs. Except Alicia. I can tell by her bright red face, quivering legs, and heaving chest she is far from being able to laugh. Biker claps a slow applause at the couch trick and puts a rather large thumb in my dear wife's mouth, and she starts sucking it. He then removes the thumb and replaces it with the head of his monster cock, cupping both breasts with his huge hands as two other guys suck her nipples. I mix two drinks, and bring a drink up to the captain on the bridge. "Drop anchor and come join us."

I guess my brief absence let the biker loosen up some, cause when I walk back in, he has both hands on her throat and is full on fucking it. I can hear her gasping between his thrusts. I walk up to him and say "easy chief, and put a condom on please". "I'm clean. Bro this bitch, excuse me, your wife has so many painkillers and other assorted favors in her that she is having a blast, trust me."

I get slightly dizzy. Out of concern for her, I push off what can only be an oncoming panic attack. I take a seat and try to collect myself, as I watch one man fuck her throat hard, now another is fucking her puss, rather hard. She has both hands on the backs of her supple thighs as her white pumps bounce around in the air, so I know she's conscious. Jess seems to be waiting for her head to become freed up, as she blows her husband and another kid. After calming down, my cock slowly comes to attention again, and I start stroking it watching this clusterfuck. I stand up, retrieve a pair of scissors, and carefully cut off her dress and panties, eliciting some hoots and hollers. Seeing this, the kid fucking her pulls out and cums all over her neck, chest and belly, almost hitting the bikers undulating abdomen. He high fives another kid who quickly takes his place, wasting no time and quickly burying his shaft up to the hilt into her waiting gash. "Clean up isle ho!" he hoots, more laughter.

I fetch the sybian, and plug it in and place it on the floor, Jessica immediately straddling it and turning it on. I grab a sponge, a bottle of lube, and a butt plug. I wet the sponge with warm soapy water and squeeze it on her, causing a shudder, and clean off the fresh cum. Then I grab the butt plug and lube it thoroughly, asking the well built lad pounding my hot as fuck wife to not mind me as I sneak my hand under his balls and in a not so gentle manner, which surprises me, jam it in her ass. She bucks violently but quickly calms down as it settles in when her hole closes around the narrow part. "Well played!" her current fucker initiates a high five.

Just when I think biker man is about to asphyxiate her, he mumbles that he needs a drink and pulls his massive cock out of her well used throat and walks away. As suspected Jess jumps at the opportunity and before Alicia can fully catch her breath she jumps on her face, grinding her pussy into it, riding it like she was just riding the sybian. I see my wife's jaw moving so I know she can breath, and is still enjoying herself. I stick my thumping cock in Jess's mouth and her husband pulls her hair into a ponytail and starts fucking me with his wife's head, while she is jerking off two college guys.

After several minutes of this I feel like I'm about to come so I pull it out of her mouth and check on my wife, Jess is fucking her pretty face so hard I'm afraid she's gonna break her nose. I spank Jess hard telling her to get off for a minute, she needs air, and she pouts but complies, and goes to the keg for a beer. Just then biker dude reappears, and drops some rope and a ball gag on the ground and helps her sit up, placing his hands on her hips from behind. "How we doing sweetheart, you ok?"

"Bill?" She calls for me.

"Right here honey. You alright?"

"I need some air."

You got it, biker says, and lifts her with what looks like the same effort it may take to lift a blow up doll. He puts her on his shoulder, and I notice cum dripping from her pussy. My cock pulsates. He picks up the rope, ball gag and sybian with his free hand, and carries her out to the deck, where he's already apparently put some cushions down. He drops the accoutrements on the cushion and gracefully places her on the sybian, spreading her legs so she's straddling it. She coos. He expertly loops the rope thru the lashes on her wrists and over a gaff hanging from the ceiling and pulls it so tightly that it appears to have taken most of her 130 lbs off her knees, and quickly knots it. He kisses her, telling her he needs to be sure she doesn't fall overboard.

Then he reaches down and turns up the machine. "FUUUUCK!" She screams. He picks up the ball gag and secures it in place. He then masturbates until he shoots the biggest load I've ever seen all over her face, dripping down onto her tits that are jiggling with her squirms and convulsions, even down her diamond adorned belly. He then reaches down and turns down the sybian to an acceptable level.

"Lets give her a break." he says as he comes back in the cabin. Thunderous applause and laughter ensues.

Within minutes, everyone but the 3 guys fucking the shit out of Jessica are outside jerking off on my wife, who is actually to my amazement bouncing up and down on the machine buzzing away on her pussy and clit. I remember the remote for the butt plug and flip it on high. I figure well if everyone's gonna come I may as well too, so I step outside and remove the ball gag for a few minutes while I angrily fuck her sedated mouth, put it back in place, then also cum all over her. To my surprise, even the 3 that were fucking Jess stop, and pay tribute to the hot blond beauty tied up, gagged, and blindfolded, vibrating on the fucking tool by jerking off onto her face. She looks other worldly coated in 8 loads, most of them probably way larger than their donators are usually able to produce. After she remains that way for maybe twenty minutes, I watch as Jess gives her a rather loving sponge bath, warming the water often. I half hope she unties her and takes her into the master cabin and locks the door, and half hope she leaves her exactly like she is. Helpless but in a state of obvious rapture. I roll a joint and smoke it. Before I drift off I remember to put the butt plug on low.

When I wake up a few hours later, I jump to my feet in horror as Alicia is gone. I run to the bow cabin and burst in the door, Jess is curled up with 4 guys, all out like a light. I enter the bunk room and blink a few times when I see one guy on the bottom bunk, hands duct taped behind his back, mouth taped shut, and the captain sleeping on the top bunk. I fly up to the bridge and gasp when I see her, strapped to the bow rail. Her shoes, hose, bra, and garter are gone. Her forearms are lashed tightly to the rail and her ankles, spread wide, are tied to two cleats. Her long curly blonde hair has been tied to a meat hook type bondage device that has replaced the butt plug, as to wrench her head back, ball gag and blindfold still in place. This position, although it shows off her incredible ass and legs wonderfully, looks torturous and cruel depending on how long she's been this way. There is some white patch covering up her pussy. Time to talk to the biker, appearing asleep behind her reclined against the cabin front windows.

"Looks a little uncomfortable." I nudge him with my foot and nod toward my wife.

"Oh hey boss. You missed quite a party. She's fine. In both senses of the word."

"What's with that bandage on her, and why the fuck is one of the guests tied up?"

"Related, actually. That's a lidocaine patch. The kid tied up got a little out of hand and disrespectful toward your lovely wife last night. He was piss drunk, bossing everyone around, 'fuck this whore harder, she needs to swallow more cum', yadda yadda. I kept asking him to calm down, but everyone was getting into it so much that I had to be patient. After everyone blew a couple loads and had their fill he stayed behind, getting really nasty. He didn't know I was watching. Once he had her alone he was fisting her so fucking hard and she started crying, yelling stop, which seemed to turn this kid on even more. The verbal abuse too, 'you're a worthless cunt, I'm gonna make you suffer' well after a while I had enough and threw him off the boat. I nurtured her back to being ok though and talked her down, assured her you were fine, just sleeping and I wouldn't let anything happen to her. She swallowed a SHIT load of cum so she's got plenty of protein, and I gave her a couple amphetamine/Percocet screwdrivers a while ago. I'll tell you boss, you got one hell of a girl here. Watch this."

He stood, his seemingly always half hard cock in his hand, he walks up behind her and rips the medicated patch off her pussy, she jolts and yelps as much as she can with a ball in her mouth. He spits on his cock, rubs it against her lips, and pries it into her slowly.

"I love this pussy!"

She must be wet, cause within moments he is full on fucking her with that giant dick, each thrust getting progressively harder. He unbuckles the ball gag.

"Oh, my, god, so, good, fuck, fuck!" in time with his thrusts, she has nowhere to recoil so you can see her little body shudder with each powerful slam. "Fuck, my, head, some, one, please, fuck, me!"

12