The Body Mcallister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the present day, Luc shook himself from those memories. He stared at Minette. "You left the body McAllister for some really specific reasons, Min. Those reasons still exist. It killed me when you left, but I respected your decision and I've stayed silent this whole time. Now you show up at my place, weeping and crying after your boyfriend tells you he's gotten his sister-in-law pregnant and I'm supposed to pump up my cock for you?"

Looking at her brother, Min felt her lip curl. "I guess that is my answer, then. Well, I'm still rejoining. I'll just call someone else and get my needs met. I have options, Luc. Lots of them."

Confusion reigned in Luc's mind. Did he really just turn down the woman he longed for above all others? What the fuck was wrong with him? Deep down, though, he knew it was the right thing to do. Things had gone so wrong the last time. He couldn't bear to go through losing his sister and lover all over again. He just stood there, silently, staring at her. "You kill me, you know that, Min? It took me forever to get over what happened. You'll never understand it, just as you made so little effort to understand anything beyond your own feelings. You still don't. You are hurting, so you crash back into my life because of your need to feel something." Shaking his head, he continued, "I can't be just another dick for you, Min. I can share you, but I can't have you and lose you again. Come back to me when you're thinking right and we'll talk."

Min stared at him through narrowed blue eyes. "I can't, brother dear. You just rejected me. You must come to me, remember? Tradition and all of that. So, you come to me when you're ready to fuck, okay? Because that's all I'm offering you."

Luc threw up his hands. "Okay, fuck. Why don't you just leave? Run away, just like you did the last time. Get mad, refuse to communicate. Make everything my fault, Min. That's your thing, making everything about you. Never forget that back when it might have still mattered, you ran away from me. You made your choices and you broke my heart. Until you show me you can be something other than a selfish bitch, I can't let you back in, Minette. Not again."

Min's lip curled a second time, giving him a look of contempt. She grabbed her stuff, then left without another word. She tossed it all in the back, closing the sideways hatch. She drove back to her small house, a cute little structure created by a mad architect who created some famous houses that looked like something like a fairy would live in. It had cost her a pretty penny, but she was single and had nothing else to spend her money on. A small woman with a small SUV, a small house and a small life.

She settled down on her own sofa. It had been a mistake to go to Luc. Too much had happened. Too much had gone wrong. One of the main aspects of the body McAllister is that this was not supposed to be about falling in love. That particular lesson had escaped Minette and Luc. They had 'enjoyed' a terrible love and it had torn them apart. Min supposed she had been punishing herself for years, leaving the family tradition and embarking a life of bad choices, the latest being her ill-fated romance with Ted Aiello.

Grabbing her phone, she called her mother. She explained she wanted to rejoin the family pleasures. Her mother, not knowing any of the reasons she had left, was thrilled. A few days later, her picture was received by the males in her family. Luc swore when he got his and tossed it in the trash. Minette heard from Uncle Eric immediately. In no time at all, she found herself lying across his lap as he spanked her ass black and blue for having left in the first place. She had a cathartic cry, then he fucked her for off and on for hours.

A few days later, there was a knock at her office door. Minette had been engrossed in a file and looked up reluctantly to see Ted standing at her desk. She smirked, gave him the finger and went back to her file.

Ted sighed. "Oh fuck, Minette. I know I deserve that, but I really would like to talk to you about how things went down." He was exhausted from late nights walking with one twin or the other, not to mention the constant worry of what would happen in the future with Heather, John and himself. Things had not yet been resolved, they had put all of that on hold to take care of the girls.

Min dropped her pen on her desk, pulling her glasses off her nose and laying them on top of the file she had set down. She gave Ted the once over. He looked tired, but he still looked good enough to eat. A pity he was nearly as fucked up as she was. "How are the twins? I was going to send a gift, but even Hallmark doesn't make a card that covers your boyfriend getting his brother's wife pregnant with twins." She twirled a crimson curl around her finger. Min had never really been in love with Ted, but she had been in love with what he represented, her shot at a normal life. She was still pissed. She hated him for making her believe that such a thing was possible, then snatching it away again.

Ted's face softened. "I know that was a cheap shot, but I have to tell you, the girls are gorgeous. Seeing their birth was a miracle."

Grimacing, Min replied, "Yeah, I got to hear all about it later from my brother. He was one of the doctors who assisted in their birth. Thanks to your mask, he had no one that the proud father and my boyfriend were one and the same."

Ted closed his eyes and winced. "Yeah, I get it. I fucked up with you and it's over. My focus is on the girls right now, so I wouldn't be able to commit to you anyway." He sighed. "I just came over to ask you for the one thing I don't deserve, but I have to ask you for Heather's sake. Can I count on your discretion? None of this was her fault and she doesn't deserve to have her name dragged through the mud. If it were just me and John, I wouldn't ask."

Slowly nodding, Minette smiled in irony. "If there's one thing I've known how to do from a young age, Ted, it's keep a sexual secret. Go forth, replenish the earth. Or at least Heather's cunt. Tell that sexy twin of yours he owes me one and if he would ever like to pay up, he has my number." She started to pick up her file, then noticed Ted wasn't moving. "I'm giving you what you want, Ted. You can walk away now."

Sighing, Ted started to stand, then sat again. "I want you to know, Min, that everything was real. I had slept with Heather before you and I got together. I had walked away from her and I was sincere in starting the relationship with you. We were good together and ... well, as I said, it was real. No matter what you might have thought, I never cheated on you. I did keep a very large secret from you, and I know there's no forgiveness for that."

Minette sighed as she felt the ice surrounding her heart start to melt a little. Ted was right, there was no forgiving the magnitude of that lie, but she didn't want to have to carry the hatred she had been feeling towards him. Whatever had happened between Ted and Heather, it was none of her business. It clicked in her mind that she had a habit of making everything about her and her feelings. Ted and Luc were both right about her in that regard. In that moment of clarity, she was ashamed at her own selfishness. Why had she never saw this about herself before?

Standing, she walked around the desk. Ted stood and to his surprise, Min walked into his arms. They hugged a long while, just a silent embrace of acceptance and understanding. Ted was bowled over by her forgiveness and a small bit of regret entered his heart that he had lost this woman. His girls and his love for his brother's wife trumped all concerns, but he knew if things had been different, Min could have made him happy.

Kissing her forehead, Ted stepped away and walked towards the office door. "You're amazing, Min. I hope we can be friends." Minette nodded slowly in reply. What that friendship would look like, she had no idea. It was certainly better than having another man in her life that she hated for letting her down.

After she had wrapped up her work for the day, she changed into a workout outfit she kept in her office and took her Rav to a local park for a long jog. Running had always been her outlet and her comfort. She remembered life after joining the body McAllister. She had reveled in juggling Uncle Eric, her cousin Scott and her brother. She had no doubt that Luc was still seeing their mystery cousin, but ... out of sight, out of mind, right?

Then Luc had this genius idea for them to spend the last two weeks of their summer vacation on a camping trip before they both headed off to separate schools. They had backpacked in a national park, enjoying nature, the gorgeous weather, scenery and each other. They bathed in rivers and streams, cooking freeze dried food and eating whatever berries they found. They would pitch their tent every evening and have amazing sex. They rarely came across anyone else, so they often would fuck against a tree or a rock, enjoying each other with wild abandon. One day, they were lying next to a stream, naked under the sun. Luc was laughing as he helped his baby sister reapply a very strong, medical grade sunblock her father had prescribed for her. His finger soon found its way back into her pussy and he finger fucked her to a quick orgasm. When it was over, he cradled her in his arms and she opened her eyes to find him looking down, something unreadable in his expression.

He stumbled on his words, but he had to say them. This trip had changed something inside and he had to share it with her, even if it was a mistake. "Minnie, I just want you to know that I'm in love with you. It's not just about the body McAllister. I'm a man, you're a woman and I'm in love with you. It's beautiful and you're beautiful. I hope you understand what I'm saying badly ... and that you feel it, too."

Her heart flipping over, Min pulled Luc down to her lips and kissed him deeply. Murmuring against his lips, she said, "I'm so in love with you, Luc. So in love." They stayed there the entire day, making love next to the stream.

On their return to real life, they kept the secret of their love to themselves. What they were doing was a violation of the rules. Min continued to see her lovers, still enjoying sex with them. It was the McAllister way, incest wasn't cheating. She also seemed to have inherited her father's love of open relationships. It was confusing though, because the McAllister tradition precluded Min and Luc from discussing their other partners. Min found herself enjoying Scott and Uncle Eric, but she could push any thought of Luc being with anyone else out of her mind. They were in love, he was hers and that was it in her head.

They had been dating, for the lack of a better word, for a full year. She finished her finals before he did, had packed up, leaving her dorm for home. Her father had retrieved her and the mountain of stuff she had taken to college. Minette enjoyed the drive home, chattering about her classes and peppering him with questions about her baby half-brother, Philippe.

Once she got home, she decided to drive over to her brother's dorm to surprise him. He had given her a key a long time ago, but she hadn't ever had the chance to use it. He lived in a suite style dorm, so on entering, she was in a common room with several doors leading to the bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.

Minette was startled to hear moaning. Did one of his dormmates have a visitor here? Then she heard a woman's throaty voice moan her brother's name. Shocked, she tiptoed over to the open door, peering inside. Having no trouble recognizing her older cousin, Abigail, she could see that Luc was buried inside her, fucking her deeply. He was thrusting slowly, sensually. Her legs were wrapped around him, her nails digging into the flesh of his back. Not just any back, but the back of the man of whom she was deeply in love.

Minette stood there for the longest time. It was the loneliest moment of her life, watching Luc having sex with a dear cousin she had always loved. She said nothing, didn't make a single sound.

Then she heard it, Luc's voice. "Fuck, Abigail, I love you so fucking much."

He came into her cousin's pussy, grunting with pleasure the same way he did when Luc and Min made love. Tears streaming down her face, Minette processed what she was seeing and hearing. Something must have clued in Abigail that they weren't alone. She peered over Luc's shoulder and gasped loudly, then struggled to push Luc off her body.

Luc rolled over in time to see Min spinning on her heel. He had shouted her name, but it was too late. As he fumbled with something to wear, she used her runner's legs to get herself down to her mother's car, tires screeching out of the parking lot before he could even get outside.

Her phone started ringing. She let it go to voice mail several times, finally pulling over to block Luc's number. Minette drove straight to her father's office. Without knowing what had happened, he had held her as she sobbed.

Getting ahold of herself, she had told her Dad that she wanted out of the tradition. He nodded slowly and texted her mother. He also honored her request to get her out of town, arranging for her to go to Europe to work in the office of a foreign colleague he had known for years. He drove her to the airport. She had her passport and left that night. He didn't tell anyone where she went, just reassured them she was safe and needed some time to herself.

A week later, Luc opened his mail. A familiar white envelope was in his hand. He opened it with dread. No one had turned 18 lately. He found a torn picture inside. It was Minette. She was out of the body McAllister.

Destroyed, he poured himself into his studies. He continued his relationship with Abigail, never explaining. He couldn't have explained if he had wanted to. She received the same torn picture and could easily piece together what had happened. The guilt they had both felt was overwhelming, but they never talked about it.

Over the years, through undergrad and med school, Luc started seeing more of his relatives; as a result, he had some amazing tales to tell. His Uncle Eric was a wild one, that was for sure. That particular item had been crossed off his bucket list and he had found it to be uniquely enjoyable. Med school and then residency had sucked the life out of him, but he found he preferred it that way. He had family to take care of his sexual needs. He had his studies to take up his mind. If he convinced himself that he missed Minette a little less, so much the better.

They would see each other at family events over time. They were cordial. They never discussed what had happened, per tradition. When she finally brought Ted home, they were almost back to where they had been before her 18th birthday. Luc was a successful, high risk obstetrician, while Min was working her way up the ladder at the District Attorney's office. Ted had been will liked by the family. Things had seemed almost normal.

Minette stood on her brother's front step, now. She could see his car parked outside. Not taking any chances, she didn't use the key she had in her purse. Min thought back to the last time she had been here. He had kept clothes for her in his various places all those years. If that wasn't a sign of his deep love for her, she didn't know what was. She kicked herself for being such a fool.

Luc answered the door, startled. "Minette, hey ..."

12