The Body Whisperer

Story Info
Amanda's healer gives her the extreme body meant for her.
7k words
4.02
15.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fidget1
fidget1
1,097 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a commission reward for one of my awesome patrons. Standard disclaimer applies: this story contains fictional depictions of erotic scenarios, so act accordingly! All characters are over eighteen, all situations are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to any real-life individuals or situations is entirely coincidental. Copyright Fidget, 2023. All rights reserved. Enjoy!

The Body Whisperer

by Fidget

Amanda sighed in sadness and frustration after yet another unsuccessful night at the club, slouching against her door as her keys once again missed the lock. She grimaced as they banged into the wood almost a foot below their intended target, before resignedly taking her time to focus her attention on opening the door properly. Once safely inside her apartment the petite brunette dropped into what was usually her favorite chair, though now she almost hated the wide, endless expanse of cold leather against her thin legs and waist as it threatened to swallow her tiny, 4'8" frame entirely. She shivered from the chill that seemed to permanently follow her small body through life, and wrapped herself up in a blanket as her phone buzzed.

As expected, it was her best friend Jane. How did it go??

Same as usual... she sent back, her fingers feeling like needles against the massive screen of the device, which felt like it was practically the size of her face.

I'm coming right over!

Amanda sighed again, knowing that her gorgeous friend's presence would just make her feel worse at this point, but once her extroverted friend got an idea in her head, nobody could change her mind. And the company would be nice.

Ten minutes later Jane burst through the door with a pint of Amanda's favorite ice cream, dropped onto the couch, and smiled understandingly at her small, mousy friend.

When Amanda was younger she had always felt supremely self-confident and assertive, like Jane, but those feelings had waned over the years due to the constant social punishment she faced for acting the way that felt most natural to her, especially with guys. Everyone insisted on treating her as though she were dainty and breakable because of the way she looked, and over time she had become more shy and introverted, not because that's who she was, but because that's who everyone insisted she be.

Everyone but Jane, that is. Amanda's best friend had inarguably won the genetic lottery. Tall and leggy, and with a slim waist that flared into a voluptuous ass and a glorious rack, Jane's centerfold looks had been making Amanda jealous ever since they'd met in college almost a decade before. The two had hit it off immediately, and for some reason Jane of all people had always loved her just the way she was, and always went out of her way to encourage Amanda to be just as brash and rowdy as she felt like being. In fact, the only times Amanda ever really felt like herself was when she was with Jane.

Jane was still far more outgoing than even Amanda was (with her looks, how could you not be?), and, though she was currently between boyfriends, she practically always had a chiseled hunk wrapped around her little finger. This never ceased to fill Amanda with jealousy, both for her friend's body and popularity, of course, but also for some other reason that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Amanda, on the other hand, had never been able to hold a boyfriend for long. She wanted to, but whenever she finally succeeded in having a few successful dates, something inevitably began to feel... off, somehow. Plus, her true boisterous, confident personality would inevitably begin to shine through the cracks of her mask, and the guy would quickly get weirded out and split. Her looks and stick-figure body certainly didn't help on the boyfriend front, either, though she didn't seem able to let that stop her. Amanda always found herself going after the hottest guys in the room anyway, just knowing somehow that they should be the ones drooling over how unattainable she was, but then she'd inevitably get rejected again, and return home to be surprised and disappointed by the small, shapeless, almost boyish figure she had to face in the mirror, alone.

"Why can't I be more like you, Jane??" Amanda lamented, as she so often would after being shot down by yet another guy. "You're so perfect! No wonder guys always love you!"

"It's not as perfect as you think," Jane responded with a strangely dark look, before her beautiful face brightened again in an effort to cheer her friend up. "And you're gorgeous, Amanda! Any guy would be lucky to have you!"

"Don't patronize me, Jane. I know what I look like. Still, I dunno, I just feel like something's wrong with me," Amanda responded helplessly. "Like this isn't really me, like I was always supposed to be more like you, or something, but I just came out wrong somehow." Amanda's attention focused on Jane's perfect physique, her slim waist and tight, bubbly ass shown off to perfection by her skintight workout pants, making Amanda feel like even more of a shapeless blob as her tiny body took up less than half of her chair. Ten years ago Amanda would have sat in the middle of the cushion, letting her presence fill the space her tiny body couldn't, but life and experience had beaten her down, and so now she huddled against one arm, taking up as little space as possible.

"Ok, that's enough of this," Amanda muttered gruffly as she opened her ice cream, just wanting the conversation to go somewhere else so she wouldn't have to keep thinking about how unhappy she was with herself. "I'm going get a spoon. Do you want anything?" Amanda asked as she stood up, her head still somehow below her friend's even though Amanda was standing and Jane was still seated with her irritatingly perfect posture on the couch. When Amanda turned toward the kitchen, however, she noticed that light was filtering out through the doorframe. That's odd, she thought to herself. I never leave the light on.

When she turned the knob and opened the door, however, it quickly became clear that she had not, in fact, left the kitchen light on.

"Jane?"

"Yes?"

"I, uh, I think you better come see this!"

Her tall friend hopped up and bounded over to her side, and Amanda heard her gasp as she too looked through what should have been the door to Amanda's kitchen, but instead was now very clearly the front door to an odd, rustic little shop.

It was like something out of a dream, or a cartoon. As Amanda fully opened the door and both women stumbled onto the ancient wooden planks beneath their feet, a small bell tingled above their heads, letting whoever was in charge of the small store know that they had customers.

The interior was small and cozy due to being absolutely packed with knickknacks and antiques, all lovingly depicting the human body in an infinite combination of shapes, sizes, and features. As cluttered as the shop was, however, everything somehow seemed to be in its proper place, giving the small room a feeling of fragile order that might collapse into complete chaos at any moment if the two women were to touch anything. And, possibly the oddest thing, above their heads hung hundreds of pocket watches of all shapes and sizes, dangling from the ceiling on chains of varying materials and lengths, all somehow ticking in perfect time.

"This place is so cool! Like some kind of fairytale magic shop!" Jane exclaimed. Amanda didn't answer as she was busy trying to get a handle on the extreme weirdness of her surroundings, still not really even sure why she was there in the first place, but even so a feeling that being here was incredibly, life-changingly important to her was growing every second.

"Oh, there you are, Dears!" boomed a deep, husky voice that despite its baritone timbre still somehow felt soft and feminine. A second later a huge figure appeared behind the ancient wooden counter, and then the imposing individual made their way around to greet the two flabbergasted women. "Come in, come in! I've been waiting for you!"

The most noticeable feature of their host was their massive breasts, covered by a delicately embroidered strapless bralette that miraculously seemed to support their hefty weight. The next was the monstrously large cock outlined in impressive detail by a pair of practically sheer orange leggings that may as well have been painted on. The enormous cock, which had to be at least a semi-chub, hung nearly halfway down the left leg of the host's bright leggings. Their hair and clothing was eccentric, to say the least, and was capped off with a perfectly trimmed blue beard around their incredibly wide face. Underneath their giant tits was a large exposed belly, which the shopkeeper clearly had no qualms about showing off.

The final defining feature the two women noticed about their odd host was their completely open and earnest smile that radiated generosity and good intentions. The two immediately felt more at ease, even with how strange the shopkeeper looked.

"Well, don't be shy! Come on over so I can get a look at you!" the gentle giant enthused.

Amanda obediently walked over, awkwardly attempting to excuse her presence and behavior as she did so. "Yeah, hi, I'm Amanda, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing here, or even where here is, for that matter..."

"Yes, yes, Honey," they responded as they gently bent down to take the diminutive woman by the shoulders and look into her eyes. "Have you been feeling off, Dear, like something's wrong but you can't put your finger on what?"

"Have I ever!" Amanda exclaimed, glad to have found someone else who seemed to understand what she'd been going through, especially when her impressive interlocutor was so easy to talk to. "It's not just recently though - it's practically my entire life!"

"I know, Hon," that deep, kind voice lilted. "You've been brought here for spiritual healing. I'm the Body Whisperer."

"Um... okay," Amanda responded, suddenly starting to feel a bit weirded out by this whole thing in spite of her host's clear earnestness. "I'm not sure what a Body Whisperer is, and I'm not entirely sure I want to know, but I don't think I need any spiritual healing, so I think I'm just going to go now."

"All over the world, there are people whose bodies are misaligned with their spirit," the Body Whisperer continued. "It's an unfortunate fact of life, but it is the truth. That's where I come in, to fix your reality and bring your body in line with your soul's natural conception of yourself. You've always known that something about you didn't quite feel right, haven't you?"

Amanda wanted to scream "Yes! That's exactly how I feel!" but instead she could feel a strange, rising urge to fight what was going on around her for some reason, and just abruptly shook her head instead.

The Body Whisperer just smiled understandingly and shifted her attention, addressing Jane for the first time. "Has your friend here complained about feeling like there's something off about her, like she doesn't feel right in their body somehow?"

"Constantly!" Jane responded honestly, still not sure herself what was going on here, but glad to hear that someone seemed to understand what Amanda had been going through.

"People with misaligned spirits always know that something is off, but usually can't quite place what. You seem to be luckier than most in being able to identify that it's the body your soul is housed in that's causing the issue."

"That doesn't make any sense," Amanda said, still feeling a need to push back against what the Body Whisperer was offering her for some reason. "We just have to accept ourselves for who we are, not wait for some magic Santa Clause of depression to swoop in and fix all of our problems!"

The Body Whisperer's deep voice again reverberated around the small room. "Sometimes that's what it takes, yes. But sometimes that's not enough, and people need a bit of extra help. That's where I come in. Either way the change comes from within; your soul already knows what your body needs it to be, I'm just here to help... guide you through that process. If you'll let me."

"I dunno," Amanda said, still feeling like this was all a weird scam somehow, and feeling an odd resistance, almost a fear, growing within her body at the implications of this crazy story being true. At the same time, however, the internal voice that had been stuck in a rut of sadness and confusion for so long was crying out for relief. "I suppose we can give it a try. But no funny business."

"You can tell me to stop touching you whenever you need to," the Body Whisperer said. "Once the process has started, it can't be stopped, but I won't do anything you don't want me to. Now close your eyes, and try to let yourself visualize the body you were meant to have."

Amanda closed her eyes, but all she could see was her own tiny, dumpy self, just as she'd seen it every day of her life. But then, she felt the Body Whisperer's gentle touch on the bare skin of her arms, stroking softly, and then she heard a low whisper that seemed to pass directly through her skin and into the core of her being, somehow speaking directly to her soul even though she couldn't make out any of the words.

As much as her body rejoiced in the freeing sensation of that touch on her skin, though, another part of her was repelled by it at the same time, almost as though her body knew that change was coming, and hated it. Still, as the seconds of gentle sensation and soothing whispering grew into minutes, the part of her body fighting the process began to calm down, and Amanda began to feel oddly energized, full of potential and hope for the first time in a long time.

The Body Whisperer's light touches slowly drifted up her arms, brushing past her cheek, on the way to the top of her head, where strong hands briefly stroked her limp brown hair before beginning to purposefully massage the crown of Amanda's head. Amanda immediately felt her awareness drift to the top of her tiny body, yearning to be free of the artificiality of its genetically-induced constraints. The gentle coaxing and massaging quickly broke through those constraints, along with her resistance to what was happening, and Amanda felt herself stretching, her body finally allowing itself to be persuaded to become larger, beginning its transformation into the image that had always been written on her soul.

With each caress, Amanda began to grow taller. Her miniscule 4'8" stature had suddenly gained an inch. And then three more. And then another five as her body finally began to accept how right everything had started to feel and Amanda started the journey toward spiritual alignment. And it wasn't just her height. Amanda's frame began to expand accordingly as the Body Whisperer continued to coax and whisper and her body filled with the magic, her shoulders broadening, her hips widening, her thighs thickening, and Amanda's mind rejoiced as the space filled by her physical presence began to slowly approach the enormous space her spiritual presence had filled, step by step. She briefly wondered in her mind's hazy pool of excited contentment if that was what had always driven people away -- the disconnect between being able to feel the size of her soul, but not feel the touch of her physical body at the same time.

Meanwhile, Jane stood there in amazement, hardly able to believe her eyes as her best friend began to literally grow taller right in front of her. At the same time, she experienced a slight feeling of hesitation of her own, wondering if they had done the right thing as she recalled all of the trouble and unwanted attention that her own conspicuous stature had drawn to her over the years.

And then the tapping stopped briefly as the Body Whisperer addressed Amanda once more, pointing at her tightening clothing. "We'll need to take these off now, Hon. At the rate you're going they'll be lying in shreds on the floor otherwise," they murmured, and Amanda felt herself absent-mindedly pulling her shirt over her head. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra, of course. Why wear a bra when you have nothing to support? Then, still caught up in the feelings of happiness and contentment flowing through her from the increasing unification of her soul and body, she let her tiny shorts fall to the floor as well, leaving her significantly larger body naked before the Body Whisperer as they now gently moved to cup her nonexistent breasts.

Jane considered intervening when the Body Whisperer touched her friend's flat chest, thinking it entirely inappropriate, but a reassuring glance from their host and the respectful, almost reverential way they were touching Amanda's body put Jane's mind at ease. She could always step in if things got weird. Or, bad weird, at least. Things were already pretty far past weird as it was.

Amanda too had brief second thoughts once she felt the hands on her bare chest. Having become more in tune with her inner self she already knew exactly what was about to happen, but felt her body rebelling once again nonetheless at the knowledge that from this moment onward her chest would inevitably draw endless attention to her body, from all directions.

At the same time, however, she could tell that that was what she had always craved in the first place. Amanda's soul was unapologetically big and bombastic, practically a force of nature, and now her body finally would be as well. She was beginning to understand the sheer magnitude of her body's magical transformation, just how much her body needed to change, and the incredible distance between the two extremes representing the beginning and ending of her journey. And she wasn't even halfway done yet...

Amanda still couldn't make out what the Body Whisperer was whispering to her chest, but whatever it was, it was clearly working. As the Body Whisperer gently cupped Amanda's flat torso, her breasts began to tingle with the strength of her soul's fire, burning deep within Amanda's tiny body, and when the Body Whisperer lifted their hands as though hefting Amanda's nonexistent breasts, she felt them filling with that flame, just beginning to protrude. For the first time in her life, Amanda's tits were more than nothing.

And then the Body Whisperer hefted again, and Amanda felt them grow even larger, now almost big enough to hold in her hand. Her body was full of sensation, and when the Body Whisperer hefted again, Amanda failed to notice that her own hands had joined the Body Whisperer's efforts, cupping and lifting her own small breasts before they fell back once again, significantly larger this time. Now they were big enough to lift to her lips, and so Amanda immediately did so, loving the arousal coursing through her busty body as she began to show herself some long-overdue love.

She had no idea that the Body Whisperer had already stopped touching her entirely, knowing that Amanda now had the will and the wherewithal to bring her own body into balance, so they stood aside and nodded approvingly as Amanda took charge of her own destiny.

Suddenly, Jane noticed that the simultaneous ticking of the pocket watches hanging above their heads had begun to grow louder, and when she glanced up at them, she also saw that they had begun to gently spin and sway as well, in time with their ticking. Something about their movements oddly fascinated her, and as Jane's eyes locked onto their subtle gyrations, she started to feel somewhat strange.

"What's going on?" she asked the Body Whisperer as her head began to cloud. Amanda was too deep in the sensations to notice the pocket watches, and her breathing only grew heavier as those ticks infiltrated her mind and began to change her thoughts, flooding her with new memories of her life as a confident woman of slightly above-average height. All the while, she loved how big her boobies were getting, or how big they had always been? Amanda shook her head momentarily at the strange cognitive dissonance passing through her, before going back to being flooded with the sensation of how good it felt to love herself, beginning to suck on her small nipples as they began to perk up in her mouth.

fidget1
fidget1
1,097 Followers