The Bombshell

Story Info
Savannah get some surprising news!
861 words
0
968
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The light from the window woke a young woman who lay in her bed. A noise coming from the nightstand beside her bed. The young woman reached from the item which was making the noise, she picked up the item. It was her cellphone, and she pushed the green button to answer the call,then put the phone to her ear.

"Savannah, are you up yet? Girlfriend, I have news to tell you," the excited voice said.

"What is it?" Savannah's sleepy voice asked.

"Guess who broke up with a certain someone?" the voice asked.

"I don't know," Savannah replied.

"Ava Sanchez broke up with Cassian Blackwell." the voice exclaimed.

Savannah sat up in bed. It was definitely surprising news to her. As far as she knew those two were destined to be together. Now, since they broke up, it meant she had a slim chance, but she would take it.

Savannah sat up in bed and stretched her breast felt the cold air, she leaned over the side and grabbed her shirt and slipped it on. The t-shirt hugged her breast. It felt better when she wasn't wearing a bra. She got up and headed to the bathroom. She started the shower, she waited for it to get warm, she brushed her teeth while she waited. Once the water was warm she took off her t-shirt and stepped into the water raining down. She stood underneath the water and let the water cascade off her back.

It was a good thing she had made this shower where you can actually enjoy sex in it. The removable shower head was a good idea. Savannah took the shower head then she turned it to spray mode. She moved back and sat down on the bench area. She then spread her legs so as to have better access to her pussy. She then placed the showerhead up to her pussy. The pressure between her legs felt good, her thighs started to come together. Her body tensed up as her thighs squeezed the showerhead between her legs.

"Fuck," Savannah yelled out, as she opened her thighs and moved the showerhead a little way away from her pussy. The tension she had a moment ago was gone. It was great for her that she had a way to release her sexual tension. Of course, it would be better if she'd be fucked by Cassian, the man who she is in love with.

Once she got out of the shower she decided to wear her black skirt commando style. It would provide easy access if she needed to get off during the day. She had a feeling she would need to quiet a few times today, especially with the news of Ava splitting with Cassian. Savannah hoped it wasn't anything bad which happened between them. Now they have split, there is no telling what will happen. Savannah just hoped with all her heart she would end up with Cassian in the end. She then put on her t-shirt without the bra. For her wearing a bra constricted her breast from breathing, she doesn't like them anyways.

When she was out of the bathroom she decided to get something to eat in the kitchen. She went to the refrigerator and opened it then poked her head in, she saw the food which was there. She decided to have some yogurt. She took the yogurt out and opened it and ate it. When she was done she threw it out in the trash can.

Savannah went and got her laptop, she opened it and connected to the internet. It didn't take her long to get to the movie listings. There were about 10 movies playing at the movie theater, a few of them she was interested in watching. The one that got her attention was the movie called Legacy of Moon Star.

There was a showing in about half an hour. It was good the theater was a five minute ride and fifteen minutes walk from her place. She grabbed her black leather jacket and put it on, then grabbed her keys hanging next to the door. She got on her motorcycle and drove to the theater and parked in the parking lot. She got off and headed inside.

It didn't take her long to get the ticket and make her way inside. She went and got herself some refreshment before she went into the theater which played her movie. She walked to the very top row and all the way to the end of the row and sat down.

The lights were still on it was a little while before the lights went down. There were barely any people in the theater which was a good thing for her. It was dark enough for her to do what she wanted to do. She spread her legs apart. One of her hands slipped beneath her skirt. Her hand found her smooth pussy. Her fingers found their way to the entrance. She stuck one finger in and wigged it. A wave of pleasure hit, she held in a moan of pleasure. Suddenly a bright light filled her vision.