The Bond of Online Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said smacking her ass playfully. "Are you my little bitch?"

Her dirty talk was making him build closer to orgasm. He did not usually talk to women in this manner in or outside of the bedroom.

"Yes, I am your little bitch!" She screamed out. Sully could feel what he expected to be her own climax coming. "I am your little bitch who needs your cum. Give it to me. Make me your little bitch cum bucket. Fill me, Sully. Fill me to the brim."

As she urged him he fucked her harder. Her muscles convulsed as he felt her cumming.

"Yes! Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yessssss!" She belted out.

"Fuck," Sully warned her. "Here it comes!"

"Gimme, gimme, gimme," Sabrina repeated as Sully felt himself blast a second load deep inside her again.

Both of them collapsed onto the bed panting and dripping in sweat and bodily fluids. Sully had been with several girls, had even been a bit rough with a few of them, but Sabina was different. Her more mature, curvy body seemed to crave him. He loved it.

"Now I think I can sleep," Sabrina laughed out.

"Yeah," Sully said moving to give her the bed back.

"Where do you think you are going?" She asked him as his feet swung over the side of the bed.

"I was giving you your bed back," he replied looking over at her half-asleep eyes glaring back at him.

"No, no, no, my sweet," she said gripping his hand. "I am not kicking you out of bed. I expect you will be spending the rest of your trip sleeping here."

"Oh really," Sully said climbing back into the bed with her. They scuttled under the covers together. He put his arm around her.

"Yes really," she said kissing his arm. "Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams," he replied with a yawn as he felt exhaustion pulling him away.

"Love you," were the last words he heard as his slumber took him. He wasn't sure if he said them or Sabrina. It didn't matter either way it was true. They had close to a week to figure things out. He suspected they had much more time like this coming.