The Bondage Catering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how do you feel about expanding my duties here? For extra money of course."

"You're already doing more than I need. And I'm already paying you an extremely generous salary."

"I appreciate that," Emily said politely. "But you would benefit more if I did more things for you. A woman's touch is always useful for a single man."

John thought for a moment. "Interesting point."

"I'm sure there are many other things I could do for you."

"Such as?"

Emily was dumbstruck for a moment. "Well, that's up to you. Maybe I could clean those devices in the locked room. That room was dusty. I could do extra housekeeping work. Maybe I could cater a party for you."

"Why are you suddenly so interested in more money?" John inquired.

"I just think you could use a woman's touch. Think of all the parties you could host. The people would love the food. Your social life would be great."

"Tell me the truth. Why do you need extra money?"

Emily paused for a second. "My parents aren't going to give me anymore cash. And rent in this city is ridiculous. If there's anything else you need me to do around here, I would be happy to do it."

John gave a sympathetic nod. "I like you as a person, Emily. You're hard working, and you're fun to be around. But I'm not going to give you free money, especially when I've already been paying you generously."

"I understand," Emily replied, trying to contain her sadness. "Thanks for listening. I'll be back tomorrow."

"I haven't made my final point yet," he added. "I'll try and think of something. Something suitable for your skills and attributes. When I find something, I'll let you know, and you'll be compensated for it. Sound fair?"

She smiled, "Sounds great."

***

Days passed. John never made an offer. Emily never asked because she didn't want to be a hassle.

She prepared John's lunch as she normally did. John came down the stairs to the dining room earlier than usual. He sat down and waited while Emily was still preparing everything.

"Looks good," he said when Emily brought a plate of food.

It was a rare moment that he actually complimented her.

"Thank you. It's roasted lamb with a side of baked vegetables."

John pulled the seat next to him. "Sit down. There's something I want to discuss with you."

Emily sat down and waited for whatever he had to say.

"I've thought about your inquiry for more work," he said. "Especially about needing a woman's touch around here. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point; I could use some inspiration for my writings."

"Inspiration? How so?"

"Maybe you could model for me. I've been struggling with writer's block lately and I could use something to look at."

Emily gave an apprehensive expression. "Are you sure you don't want me to cater a party for you or something? That'll probably work better."

"I'm not interested in hosting a party," he replied, leaning back in his chair. "I'm sorry I asked. It was inappropriate."

She thought for a moment. "How much money are you offering?"

"It all depends."

"On?"

"The work you perform," he said. "I've never hired a model before. But I know it would help with my writings."

"Oh, well, I'll keep that in mind."

"Don't. It was a mistake to ask. If you don't mind, I'd like to eat now. I have other things to do later."

"I'll do it!" Emily blurted out.

"What?"

"The modeling job you offered. No one will ever know about it right? It stays strictly between us, right?"

"That's right," he nodded. "There won't be any record of it. I just need the inspiration."

"I'm interested."

John gave a faint sigh. "I don't think you understand. I was hasty in my offer. I don't think my taste is for you."

"Why not?"

"Because you looked so uncomfortable in the bondage room."

Emily was slightly taken aback. It suddenly dawned on her that John was looking for inspiration for his bondage stories. But regardless, she thought about the money.

"I can learn to be comfortable with it," she replied. "Just give me time. As long as no one knows, I'll be okay."

John gave a long and skeptical look. "Fine. Be here tomorrow at 9 am. We'll figure things out from there."

"Thank you."

Emily stood up and extended her hand for a handshake. John reached out and shook her hand.

***

Later that evening. Emily was in the kitchen preparing the meals for the next day. She knew she wouldn't have time in the morning since John expected her to be there at 9 am sharp.

After everything was prepared, Emily looked at herself in the mirror. She wondered if she was pretty enough to model for John. She wondered what surprises were in store, if it would be tame or not. And she wondered how much money she would be making. John was always generous with financial payments.

Most of all, she wondered how much bondage John wanted to see.

Emily's rational was the same: The money is good. And no one will ever know. My little secret with John.

She undressed and tried on a few nice outfits in front of the bedroom mirror. She finally settled on a simple yellow dress. It wasn't too revealing. And it wasn't too prudish. It was just right.

She brushed her hair and thought about how much make-up to wear. Then she decided against it. It would make the situation too awkward.

Everything was settled. She was ready for the job.

***

Friday morning. Emily showed up at 8:47. She wanted to make sure that she was extra prepared. She wore her yellow dress. Her hair was neatly brushed and her face was plain. She was naturally pretty.

After Emily placed the containers of food inside the kitchen, they sat down in the private room together, on the wooden devices.

"What did you have in mind?" Emily asked.

"Depends. What are your limits?"

Emily shrugged. "I don't know. I've never done this sort of thing before."

"Then I guess we better find out."

Emily's eyes briefly surveyed the room again. It was the most bland room in the house. The walls were plain. But there were antique devices of various sizes and shapes. Everything looked so intimidating.

"I'll keep an open mind," she said. "But I don't like pain. And I don't want to be pushed too fast. There's no need to rush. Okay?"

He nodded. "Thank you for the clarity. You should know that I'm a very patient man. I've done this for many years with countless submissive women. I never push further unless she's ready."

Those words sent a strange feeling down Emily's spine. She couldn't stop thinking about the phrase 'submissive women.' In a matter of moments, she knew she could very well be in the same position as those 'submissive women.'

"Okay," she nodded back. "Thank you. So how should we begin?"

John stood and slowly paced the room, looking at each of the devices while Emily remained sitting in a timid position. He looked at each device in a way that made Emily nervous.

"Have you ever been tied before?" John asked.

Emily shook her head. "No."

"Would you like to be?"

"I don't know."

He gestured to the wooden table. "Why don't we give it a try?"

"I don't know," she shrugged nervously.

"Is this too much for you? I need to see something for inspiration. Watching you sit there isn't going to help me very much."

Emily slowly stood up and took a breath. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Are you sure? Emily, I don't want you to do something that you're not comfortable with. I can find other ways to pay you."

She took another deep breath. "No, I'm sure. We made an agreement for modeling, and I intend to follow through."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Very."

"Then lay down," John said, gesturing towards the wooden table.

The table looked painfully uncomfortable. It looked old and rustic. It was low enough so that a person could easily lay on it. There were old metal bars on each end, which gave Emily an uneasy sensation.

Feelings aside, she laid down on the table. It was painful and uncomfortable like she expected. She was convinced that the table was designed for torture, not pleasure. She wondered how anyone could feel pleasure from such a thing.

She laid in the middle of the table and stared straight at the ceiling.

"I'm going to tie your wrists," he said, standing over her head.

She was silent for a moment while looking at John's figure standing above her.

"Okay," she replied, lifting her wrists. "Go ahead."

John softly took her wrists and brought them to the metal bar on the table. The bar was cold like she expected. The texture against her skin wasn't very smooth, which was a sign that it was made long ago, before modern machinery.

She felt her wrists being tied to the bar with a thick rope. Emily never bothered to look. She kept her eyes on the ceiling.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No. I'm fine."

His footsteps paced the room. Emily didn't bother to look at John. But she wondered what John must have thought. The sight of her in a nice dress, wrists tied, must have been arousing to John, she thought.

"Tell me again," he said. "What's your limit?"

She gulped. "Just don't hurt me."

"Can I open your dress?" he asked in a smooth voice.

"No. Not that."

"Then I guess you have other limits," he replied with a faint sense of amusement.

"I guess."

"Can I touch you?" he asked. "It's perfectly okay if you decline. But we've already come this far, and you certainly look enticing."

"If you want," she replied sheepishly.

"It's not about what I want. It's about what you're comfortable with."

She struggled with her thoughts for a moment. "I'm comfortable with it. It's okay. Go ahead, if you want. I mean, I'm comfortable with it."

"Are you sure, Emily? I don't want to pressure you if you're not comfortable."

"Just as long as you, you know..."

"Just as long as I compensate you financially?" he asked, half amused.

His tone and phrasing made Emily feel even more uncomfortable.

"Yes," she replied.

"You don't have to worry about that."

Emily expected more back-and-forth banter, but John was done talking. He walked to her body as she was laying down on the table. Emily saw him staring at her body. She was clearly nervous. She didn't know what he was planning.

His eyes feasted and roamed her body. Finally, he decided. Then he made his move. John reached down and touched Emily's knee. It was a sudden touch which caught her off guard. She flinched.

"Are you okay, Emily?"

"I'm fine. I just, I wasn't expecting that."

He slid his hand further down her thigh. His hand slid deeper until it went beneath her yellow skirt. It made Emily uncomfortable, but it also made her tingle between the legs. Her eyes remained focused on the ceiling.

"Do you mind if we continue further?" he asked. "We've already come this far."

"Go ahead. I don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

John lifted the bottom of Emily's skirt and pushed it upward. Her panties were exposed. John slid his hand underneath Emily's panties. Naturally, she flinched again, but she held herself still. John's hand rubbed her crotch. Emily's body and feet became tense.

"You have to relax," John said. "Otherwise this won't do us any good."

"Okay."

Emily tried her best to relax her body. Her eyes remained on the ceiling. She felt too ashamed to look at John. She simply allowed him to fondle her crotch.

She gasped when John played with her clitoris. It was a move she hadn't expected. Her natural instinct was to reach down and push John's hand away, then to cover herself, then to slap John in the face, but the restraints around her wrists were tight. She gave a soft tug, but to no avail.

"Are you trying to get out?" John asked. "If you want out, just ask me, and I'll untie you immediately."

"I'm sorry. It was a reaction."

"Well don't react like that. That's not the reaction I want."

"Okay. Sorry."

John's fingers moved in a furious circular motion on the swollen clitoris. Emily had no choice but to gasp. It felt too amazing to contain her feelings. The fingers never stopped. It was a nice pleasure. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure from John. It was a tingly sensation which flowed through her body.

"I can tell you're close," he said. "Relax yourself. It's almost over."

With her eyes still clenched shut, Emily allowed herself to enjoy John's fingers as they pleasured her delicate little clitoris. Moments passed before Emily's toes stiffened. Short panting noises escaped her lips. Her eyes clenched tightly. Her muscles contracted. It was a nice well-deserved orgasm from all the stresses in her life.

Finally, her body relaxed and John moved his hand out of her panties. He moved her dress back to its proper position. He gave Emily a pat on the thigh, as if she had done something right.

"You certainly enjoyed that," John said as he began to untie her wrists.

Emily was freed. She sat upright and rubbed her wrists, which were slightly red and painful from the rope. The orgasmic feeling helped counter the pain.

"I liked it," she replied. "It was nice. Really nice. Gosh, I haven't felt that in a long time. I mean, not as good as how you did it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's brought back a lot of memories for me, which will help with my writing. You were a wonderful little inspiration for me."

"Always glad to be of service."

"Excellent," he nodded. "I'll be sure to add a bonus in your check at the end of the month. I think you've earned an extra five grand for this."

A feeling of shame surprisingly came over Emily. She knew John meant well. She appreciated the extra five thousand, which was far more than she had expected. But a feeling of guilt came over her, as if she had just sold her body and sexuality for easy cash. It made her feel unclean and dirty.

"I'm not a whore," she blurted out, then instantly regretting it.

"I never said you were."

"Sorry," she replied. "I really appreciate everything. But I've never used my body like this, you know, to make money."

John shook his head, disappointed with himself.

"Don't be sorry. This is my fault. I was hasty with you. I shouldn't have asked you to model for me."

Emily stood and fixed her dress.

"I enjoyed it," she said. "I really did. But it was just a little weird for me. Maybe we can do it again next time? Just a little slower."

"I don't think so. This clearly isn't for you."

Emily gave a shy look while the feeling of orgasm still flowed through her body.

"I'll prepare your lunch now," she said.

"I can do that myself. You can go."

She gave an obedient nod. "I'm glad we did this."

"So am I," he replied. "But we should never do this again."

Emily nodded, knowing that John had already made a firm decision. There was a subtle awkwardness between them. After a few more words were exchanged, she left wondering what John was thinking.

Part 3 of 3: The New Job / Sexual Discoveries

Later that night. Emily sat in front of her computer and looked for ways to solicit new clients. She sent at least a dozen emails to different companies to promote her catering business. She didn't expect much of a response, but it was worth the try and she had nothing to lose.

The phone rang. It was her mother calling to check up again. They made their usual small talk and there wasn't much to say.

"Running my own business is hard," Emily moaned.

"Did you expect it to be easy?"

"I don't know what I expected. I don't mind working hard. I love cooking for other people. But gosh, I need more clients."

"In my experience, business is who you know," her mom replied. "A lot of business comes from personal connections. So get out there and try to meet new people instead of searching online."

"Makes sense I guess."

"You guess? When am I ever wrong?"

"I don't know."

"Don't sound so depressed, Emily," her mom said. "A lot of people struggle with a new business. Just keep trying."

"Thanks mom."

"How are things with John? Does he still pay you generously?"

"It's complicated," Emily sighed. "But yeah, he still pays well."

"He does seem like a complicated guy."

"You don't know the half of it."

There was a pause on the phone.

"Has he tried anything on you?" her mother asked cautiously.

Emily was quick to lie. "No way. Of course not."

"You can tell me the truth. I'm here for you."

"Mom, he's not my type. If he ever made a move, I would hit him over the head with whatever I cooked that day."

"That sounds like the Emily I know," her mom chuckled.

"Hypothetically speaking, what if he did? I mean, how would you feel about that?"

"If John made a move?"

"Yeah," Emily replied. "How would you feel?"

There was another pause on the line.

"I suppose that's up to you. If he asked you out on a date, that's your decision."

"Really?"

"That's your decision Emily. But if he tried to grope your butt in the kitchen, then I'd suggest you pour some of your famous hot gravy over his head."

"Of course I would," Emily replied with a sarcastic voice.

"You sound like you have something on your mind."

"Not anymore. Thanks mom, you're the best. I have to go."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

The call ended and Emily leaned back in her chair. She thought about John and the orgasm she received that day. She still remembered the feelings vividly. Every touch, every emotion. The feeling of the hard wood against her body. The feeling of John's hand against her pussy. Most of all, the orgasm.

Bondage was never her thing, but it felt good.

She looked online and searched different terms. It made her feel like a college student again while she did research. She did various searches on bondage and its pleasures. She looked at various images. It made her aroused again and she slid a hand down her panties.

***

Monday morning. Emily made an effort to look nice when she went to John's house. She wore a blue dress and her hair was neatly combed. John didn't pay much attention to her appearance when he opened the door to let her in.

"Can we talk?" Emily asked. "About business I mean."

"Of course."

"Great. Hang on."

Emily put the food in the kitchen and went to the spacious living room where John had sat down. She sat across from him.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking over the weekend," she said. "About our relationship."

"So have I," he said, not letting her finish her thoughts. "I think we should end this. It's clear to me that our business relationship has been compromised. I've already begun looking for a replacement for my household needs."

Emily sat frozen for a moment while the news slowly sunk in.

"What? No. That's not what I wanted."

"I think it's for the best," he replied. "You're a bright young woman. You'll find your place in this world."

The dumbfounded look remained on her face. "This isn't what I was expecting to hear. I thought our conversation was going to be a lot different."

"What were you expecting?"

"I came here to tell you that I was interested in continuing, you know, what we did last Friday."

He arched an eyebrow. "Really? And why would you want that?"

"Do I really have to say it?"

"Yes."

She took a deep breath. "Obviously I enjoy working here. I enjoy the benefits. I think you're a great boss to have. And what we did last week, in your room, I really liked it. I guess I was scared at first, but I thought about it a lot, and I wouldn't mind if we continued."

"Interesting."

"You think so?" she asked.

"You're not as timid as I thought. I never would have expected you to come out and directly tell me these things. I'm impressed."

She smiled, "Thank you."

"What should happen next?"

"I don't know," she awkwardly shrugged. "That's up to you. But I'd like our business relationship to continue."

"Be brave, Emily. Tell me what happens next. This very minute. I want to know what's in your mind. Surprise me."