The Bondage X

Story Info
My Night on the "X" in the bondage club.
2.1k words
4.48
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

I couldn't see it. But I could feel it. Smooth, hard plastic parting my bare, lubricated outer lips, prying me open, beginning to slide up into me. Opening me. Deeper. Wider. Penetrating me. Preparing me. I love the feeling of that first penetration of the night.

I'd been waiting for it all day. Thinking about it at work. Getting wet. And my heart fluttered that night when I got to the club. When I stripped off my clothes in the dressing room, accepted my blindfold, collar and ball gag, when I was walked naked into the activity room, laid down on the bondage "X" table by my attendant. I spread my legs and raised my arms over my head to be strapped down. I felt the cool, soft leather of the restraints being fastened, heard the buckles being tightened around my ankles and wrists. Heard them lock. Felt my bare skin on the hard bondage table. Helpless and exposed for use.

This is how it starts. And this is my happy place. Blindfolded. Stripped naked. Strapped to a bondage table with my arms over my head and my legs spread wide. My body forming a human capital "X" of sexual submission. Ready to receive, and most prominently, be used, for unlimited sexual pleasure. Mine and anyone else's who happens to be here.

I become a living sex toy. A prop. A semen receptacle. Part of the furniture in this well-appointed sex studio for paying couples to enjoy.

You should try it. Being blindfolded, strapped down, fucked over and over by strangers you'll never see. It's nice. Every girl should try it. It's liberating. And it feels so incredibly wonderful. You don't have to do any work. All you have to do is lie there, riding the waves of sexual sensation from trough to climax, over and over, and let yourself be used like furniture. Fuck furniture.

I love it. I love the break from concern about having to perform for a partner. I love the restful feeling of just going limp on the bondage cross when the straps are tightened. I love being used for pleasure. There's absolutely no point in fighting the restraints. You learn that after some time being blindfolded, gagged, strapped down and then fucked repeatedly and anonymously.

The first few times you're on the "X", you fight the straps, you work yourself up trying to breathe around the gag. I did. You flinch when something begins to go inside you. But after a few times on the table you learn to relax and just ride the waves of sexual sensation washing over you. You learn your role here, and you learn to relax and allow yourself to be used. And that is glorious.

It's also a great way for a girl to eat her first pussy. It's how I did, and I may not have otherwise done it. You know you're curious about it, it makes you wet. You watch the videos and read the stories. You want to perform oral sex on another girl and feel your mouth and tongue on another girl's vagina, but you don't know how to begin. That's never a problem here. Within a couple minutes of the guests walking in and getting naked you'll be eating your first pussy. It's just a great way to start without all the worry of awkwardness or difficulty. Here, when you're stripped naked and strapped down on the "X", it just happens. Nothing you can do about it.

It went in deep. Whoever was dildo-ing me was probably getting off on it. God, I know I was. They opened me slowly with the smooth, plastic phallus. That was courteous. I appreciated a gentle beginning. But even in that slow, gentle opening penetration, the mood of the evening was revealed. As gentle and slow as the entry of the smooth plastic dildo into me was, it's progress up inside me was unrelenting. It just. Kept. Coming. Deeper, deeper. Whoever was opening me up wanted to see how deep inside me they could push it. The answer was, pretty deep. And I felt marvelously full when it finally reached the opening of my cervix somewhere around my belly button deep inside me.

There is something about slow, very deep, penetration with a plastic dildo when someone else is doing it to you- controlling it. Forcing it. And there is nothing you can do. The only thing I had was my safe word, and I'll be damned if I am ever going to use that. I never have. The excitement is being taken farther every week. Not pushing your limits, but just lying there and letting them be broken. Shattered. Being a passenger. Being truly submissive. I love that. Now my cunt was more full than I could have ever managed myself. I'd never shove my own dildo this far up my cunt. It takes a stranger to do this. And it is magnificent.

I love it when it's happening, and I love it now, the day after, when I should be working but am in my cubicle at my computer writing up every detail of my bondage gang-bang last night that I got paid $2000 for instead of writing the legal briefs I should be working on. I bring extra panties to work for mornings like this. Because typing what happened to me last night makes me sopping wet. And, maybe I still have some lube and cum inside me from last night too.

So here I sit, the morning after. Typing out the details. Trying to remember every sensation. Trying to savor it and record it so I can read it and masturbate to it later. I have voice to text read back to me what I typed about last night while I pump myself with a vibrator or use my magic wand at home. Sometimes I wear a vibrating butt plug when I listen to what I wrote and look at a slideshow of the photos of me strapped down to the table while people use me. One day I want to let them use me as a bondage anal slave at the club, but that's some ways down the road. For now, I'm happy to give up my tits, my pussy and my mouth for use.

You store the memories of what happened to you differently when you can't see what is happening to you. You can only feel it and hear it. Your only inputs are your naked skin, your hard nipples, your swollen, wet pussy, your open mouth. All the recollections of the evening are stored in your brain in the language of your sexual organs.

So, you remember very well how something felt deep up inside your pussy. You're forced to concentrate on it, and you are totally tuned-in to everything you feel. You picture your nipples in your imagination as the clamps are applied to them, and they are crushed. You try to guess what the man looks like whose erection was forced past your bright red lips and into your mouth just as he let go and ejaculated down your throat. You taste his delicious semen. You feel a guy let go inside you when his warm flood comes. You taste a husband's cum in a wife's sopping wet pussy when she straddles your face after she's already been fucked by him. And it is hot. Fucking hot.

I gave my phone to one of the girls working the party. She shot some photos and video for me. Of me being used. Of the men and women who ate me, fucked me, came on me, put their dicks in my mouth, the girls who straddled my face with their pussy or took my clamps off to suck my nipples before politely replacing them for another client. One girl straddled my face while I ate her after she removed my ball gag while her husband fucked me and they faced each other, kissing passionately as they used me. Used me as their couples' sex toy.

I heard their conversation as they made good use of me:

"How is she?" the husband asked his wife as I covered her entire, smoothly (and courteously) waxed vagina with my mouth while he pumped my vagina athletically.

"She is great at eating pussy," the wife said breathlessly to her husband. I could see their wedding rings in the video my friend sent me. They obviously had a nice marriage. "How is her cunt Sweetie?"

"She's nice and snug for a little whore. A little bondage whore. She's soaking wet too. I can't tell if it's her own wetness, extra lube, cum from some other guys here, or all three. But her pussy feels just amazing. She's so nice and snug, really tight. She's a great little fuck toy."

"Good Sweetie. I want you to finish inside her. Cum in her. When you're done filling her, I'll eat your cum out of her pretty little pussy while you fuck my ass from behind. I even wore your favorite little butt plug tonight to open myself up for you, the pink jeweled one."

The wife's cute little butt plug was hitting me in the nose occasionally as she rocked her pussy back and forth on my face. It kind of hurt, but it was kind of hot too. In the video, I watched her making out with her husband as they stood over me, used me as a sex toy. Her on my face getting eaten and him between my legs fucking me. She reached down to find the little chain connecting my nipple clips, then gently tugged upward on it, pulling on my nipple clips and distorting my tits, making my tits look pointy. It was fucking hot, and I wondered who was doing that when it was happening.

I was on the table for two hours last night. I don't know how many times I was fucked. I don't count. It was constant. I swallowed four cum loads. Three of the wives straddled my face while I ate them out. Two of them were already full of cum. Several men masturbated over me and ejaculated on me. By the time the guests had left the club and I was unbuckled from the bondage rack I had a nice sheen of semen and sweat on my body.

I padded back to the shower on bare feet and turned on the warm water, using my finger to taste a little bit of the cum that was collected on my left nipple. My nipples were sore from the clamps and my mouth hurt from the ball gag. It's a relief to get that thing out of your mouth, whether it is during my use in the club to suck a cock (club guests are allowed to remove my ball gag if they want me to perform oral sex on them). My wrists were a little sore from the leather restraints. Even though I tell myself I'm relaxed on the table, I still pull on the restraints as I get close to an orgasm or if someone is really hammering my cunt and pumping me super hard. Sometimes that is hard on your ankles too where the leather cuffs wrap around and buckle. The tighter the person who straps me down at the beginning of the night makes the restraints, the less my wrists and ankles tend to hurt when they let me out.

I removed my leather bondage collar and stepped into the steamy shower, the sexual varnish of anonymous semen and female lubricant rinsing off my skin under the hot water. I finger myself in the shower, just to check how tender I am down there and how gushy with cum my pussy is. Because everyone is tested at this club, we can all enjoy real cumshots- giving them and receiving them. I was full of cum last night.

By the time I got home I was tired. I didn't feel the need to masturbate for a change. When I got out of my clothes and laid down naked on my bed, I realized that this was the first time I felt sexually satisfied in a long, long time. I felt a warm buzz, a glow. My nipples still smarted a little from the clamps and all the sucking. My crotch was tender. I just laid there for a while, clean, exposed, satisfied. It was a delicious feeling to savor.

My only worry is that every time it takes more. My limits have to be pushed further back. I reminded myself that tomorrow I better start practicing in earnest with my butt plug...

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers