The Bonding Ritual Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to see Isadora with a big grin on her face, "She definitely wants you, master."

"What? No... she's just... confused," I said, finding my mind replaying the image of her on the bed in the throws of passion.

"Oh come on, you saw her. She looked like she was ready to jump you at any moment," Isadora smiled broadly.

"How much of that is the bond though?" I asked, not wanting her to be compelled to do anything because of some spell.

"That's not how it works. I mean, yes, you could technically command her to get on her knees and suck you off, which would be so hot to see. You could even make her enjoy it so much she'd worship you for the rest of her life, but her reactions to you weren't something you told her to have, that was all her!" Isadora was getting excited. "I told you, repression can leak out in unexpected ways. That's what happens when you deny yourself for so long."

"Well, we'll deal with that later. Right now, we have more pressing matters, thanks to The Order," I sighed, sitting back down at the table. Isadora moved from her seat to straddle my hips as she settled into my lap, making herself comfortable as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close. Her closeness was arousing.

"So what's the plan, master?" Isadora asked, her fingertips idly running up and down my arms.

I looked up into her dark eyes, getting lost in her beauty once more as my fingers traced her spine down to the edge of her T-shirt. My hands lingered on her exposed flesh causing a moan to escape her lips as her hips gyrated against me.

"I think I've unleashed a monster here," Isadora's hips shifted against my cock. "If this keeps up, I'm going to need some help to tame this thing."

"It doesn't help to have the most beautiful woman in all the multiverses in my lap," I said.

"Aw, thanks master," she said as we shared a kiss. "And you are the perfect man for me. With the way your big, strong cock fills me up, I'll be pregnant in no time."

All the feelings from this morning came rushing back in suddenly. I worried about what would happen when she did get pregnant.

"Did I say something wrong, James?" she looked at me with concern.

"No, it's just..." I turned my head, feeling all sorts of different emotions, trying to make sense of them, "It's just... what happens then?"

"When what happens?" she asked.

"When you get pregnant. Won't you have to..." I didn't want to say it, as if saying it would make it more real. I turned my head so that she could not see the tears forming in my eyes.

She cupped my cheeks in her hands, forcing me to look her in the eyes, "James, you are completely in control of me. I don't just mean telling me to bend over this table so you can fuck me within an inch of my life or making me cum just from you blasting your load all over my body. I mean complete control. You could tell me to not ovulate and my body would make it happen, or you could make me so fertile I have quadruplets. This bond is so powerful, you could probably reshape not just my mind, but my entire body and soul into whatever you wanted."

"But..." I began, but she interrupted.

"James, even if I was pregnant, you control if I stay or if I go and for how long. Every aspect of my life is in your hands and nothing can break that," she said with intensity and passion.

I was just about to say something else when she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, "I love you, James."

I was shocked to hear her say that, but a flood of emotions filled me. My heart skipped a beat and I forgot how to speak for a moment, "I love you too, Isadora."

Her eyes lit up as I responded to her, "Good, so... that clears that up. Anything else?"

"No... yes, I mean... kinda," I stumbled as my brain was still filled with the endorphins of hearing Isadora say she loved me. "I can't help but notice you insinuating about others."

"Well, of course!" she said matter-of-factly, "I mean, I hadn't intended on this whole harem situation, but I'm also a little bit excited about it! Ultimately, it is up to you, obviously, but wouldn't it be great to have a big family? A group of women who support each other at your beck and call. We would all help raise your children." She paused for a moment, "And of course, fulfill all your wildest fantasies."

My cock jerked as she said that and Isadora felt it between her thighs.

"See? I think he is on board," she reached down, pulling the waistband of my sweatpants to free my cock. Her fingers swirled around the mushroom head of my cock, scooping the precum from the tip of my cock before bringing her fingers to her lips and slowly licking it clean. "I'll make sure that every sordid fantasy you've ever had is fulfilled, master."

I wasn't sure about the whole situation, but I also couldn't help picturing it. I'd also wanted a big family, having lost my father at such a young age and having no relatives other than my mother and sister around. The thought of a big family full of life and love did appeal to me. I wouldn't force anyone, but if the right woman came along, then I decided at that moment that I would embrace this new lifestyle.

"Okay, I'll consider it. However, I will not force anyone no matter what power I have over them," I said. I made a commitment to not abuse this bond, "And I want you to tell me if you feel I've stepped out of line, understood?"

Isadora smiled with glee, "Of course, but any woman would be lucky to be with you, master."

"Well, I'm already the luckiest man alive with you here with me. Still, I won't let this power corrupt me," I set this mantra in my mind, determined to stay true to myself no matter where this journey took me.

"I'm glad to hear this, it just proves that my instincts were correct in choosing you," we kissed. "So, is there anything else, master?"

"Yes, actually. You know you don't have to call me that, right? Is the bond making you call me that?" I still wasn't sure about being called 'master' like this.

"No, James," Isadora said as if to emphasize that she could still say my name when she wanted to. "Calling you master is a term of affection and trust. You are not just the master over my body, but over my heart and soul and I give myself to you in this way freely and happily. This is the type of relationship I dreamt and fantasized about for years, understand?"

"Yes, I just needed to be sure. I was just worried that somehow the bond had done something to influence the matter because normally, I'd be appalled by this term, but since we bonded I've started to feel... aroused hearing you call me this," I felt a little embarrassed admitting it, but it was true and I had to be honest about those feelings with Isadora.

Isadora grinned, biting her bottom lip as she leaned into my body. I could feel her breasts swell against my chest as she pressed into me. Her warm breath blew against my ear as she whispered sensually, "Does it turn you on knowing that I'd do anything for you, master?" She emphasized the last word, her tongue flicking my earlobe.

"I am your submissive little horny slut always ready and willing to provide whatever relief you desire," my cock throbbed between our bodies as her seductive voice sent shivers down my spine. She ground her hips against me as she moaned in my ear.

"Fuck," I gasped, my whole body shuddering. I might have the power to make her do whatever I wanted because of the bond, but I knew she had power over me as well.

"Is that a command, master?" she leaned back to look into my eyes with a deep-seated hunger. I don't know if it was my imagination, but I thought for sure I could feel her wetness seeping through the material of the clothes separating us.

Part of me wanted to pin Isadora against the wall and fuck her until she came so much she fell unconscious. Then, there was that other part of me determined to keep her safe. I knew that in order to do that, we'd need to figure out how to listen in on the conversation tomorrow. It'd be a long night and I couldn't afford to get distracted.

I closed my eyes, knowing full well that if I saw the lust in her eyes, the first part would win over. Even now, I part of me wanted to give in, but I couldn't. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I forced myself to say something I never thought would come out of my mouth having this goddess practically begging for it on top of me.

"No, we can't," I let out a long sigh as I said it, the weight slipping from my shoulders.

Isadora pouted, "Why not? Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course not! It's just I need to figure this problem out to keep us safe and we don't have a lot of time. You heard Celeste, they know something went wrong. We haven't found anything about The Order, and our only chance might be during that meeting tomorrow."

Isadora resigned, "I guess you're right." I could tell she was just as worked up as I was. "What is the plan?"

"Here, let me show you," Isadora slid from my lap as I stood up. I already missed the feeling of her body pressed against mine. I walked toward my desk, shuffling through one of my boxes until I pulled out a jar of what looked like sand. I set it down on the table and Isadora stared confused at it.

"Dirt? How is that going to help us?" Isadora asked.

"It's not dirt, but that is what I'm hoping anyone who sees this will think it is as well. I don't think The Order will just be on the lookout for magical means of listening into their conversation. We can't just bug the place with traditional microphones and cameras. The only problem is it doesn't work... yet," that last word I threw out there hoping to alleviate Isadora's concern. Also, I was hoping that with both of us working on it, we'd be able to get it working before tomorrow's meeting.

"Well, let's get started then. What can I do to help?"

Chapter 13

We stayed up all night working on the plan. Sketches of ideas covered the whiteboard I used to plan out my designs. It wasn't just the technical problems as well. We had to figure out how we would get everything in place. One thing we didn't know is if The Order had our pictures or identities. I had a feeling they didn't yet since we hadn't had any unexpected visitors, but I wasn't willing to take the chance. Also, we didn't know if Bella Trattoria was just a random place they chose or if the restaurant was affiliated with them.

"I think this will work!" Isadora said excited.

"I hope you're right, but how do we get this..." I pointed at the jar "... into the restaurant?"

"Maybe Celeste could put it in place before the meeting?" Isadora brainstormed.

I was skeptical, "I don't think she should know about it. The less she knows, the better our chances."

"We could just pay someone to go in there and put it in place?" Isadora said.

"I don't know, trusting a stranger to set it correctly sounds risky..." I pondered our options. I didn't know many people in this town.

"What about your friend? The guy we met at the university the other day," Isadora continued spitballing.

"Mark? I hate to bring him into all of this mess, but..." I thought about it for a while. "I can try calling him, but he is usually busy on the weekends."

"It's worth a shot, just give him a call!" Isadora pressed.

I didn't have any other ideas. The only other person I trusted was Sam, and I knew he would be busy at the shop today. I grabbed my phone and called Mark, tapping my foot anxiously as the phone rang. I wasn't sure if I was more nervous for him to pick up or not.

"Hey! What's up, man?" Mark's voice was crystal clear. This phone's speaker was so much clearer than my old phone.

"Hey Mark, not much. I was wondering if you had any plans today?" I asked.

"Not much, I just finished my workout and was headed back home. I've got to finish up this literature assignment or they'll kick me off the team. Also, my dad said he needed to talk to me over dinner," he sighed after that last comment. I'd never met Mark's family, but he talked about his dad sometimes. He and his dad weren't on the best of terms, but his dad paid for school and had high expectations of him. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing much," I hated asking people for favors, but I was running out of options. "I was wondering if you could swing by this morning."

"Sure, let me drop my equipment off and I'll come by in about an hour, does that work?" I looked at the clock. It was already 11 AM. We'd be cutting it close.

"Okay, but meet us at the address I'm sending you now," I sent a quick text of a cafe around the corner from the restaurant.

"Us?" I hadn't meant to say that, but Isadora had become such an integral part of my life so quickly.

"Erm, yeah, Isadora will be with me," I hoped he wouldn't start asking too many questions.

"That hottie from the other day? I thought you were just giving her a tour around campus," Mark started probing deeper.

"Yeah, well, we've been spending more time together since then," I said.

"Good on you man! I'm jealous! If she's got a sister, tell her to put in a good word for me!" Isadora giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, will do. So I'll see you there in an hour?" I tried to bring the conversation back around to the matter at hand.

"See you there! Later!" Mark hung up.

"Looks like we might pull this off. Now we just gotta hope that our work last night paid off and we get some useful information!" I collapsed back into my chair, letting it spin around. That usually calmed me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will work!" Isadora was more optimistic than I was.

"Let's head over to the cafe now. I could use a coffee anyways," feeling the fatigue from lack of sleep permeate throughout my entire body. If I closed my eyes even for a second, I felt like I'd fall asleep.

Both of us showered and got dressed. I threw my laptop and the jar into my backpack and we headed out the door.

"So what do you think of the city so far," I wanted to keep myself distracted from the coming events.

"I love it! It is so different from my city. It seems more... real," Isadora paused for a moment in thought. "All the sights and smells, it feels like people live here. I like my home world, but it can feel a little bit sterile at times. You accidentally spill your ice cream on the ground, it's instantly cleaned up by the system."

"So no litter? Doesn't sound too awful," I said.

"Yeah, I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to live in a city covered in trash, but there is no room for the imperfections in life," she started. "Like once, when I was a kid, I was playing with this ball, throwing it around the house. I accidentally threw it too hard and it went crashing through the apartment window. Glass flew everywhere. I was petrified that Mom would find out, but within a minute, the entire street below was cleared of shards and our window was replaced as if the whole event never even happened. Even my ball showed up at the front door. It just felt... unnatural to me," I loved hearing about her life.

"That incident impacted me so much that when I was a teenager, I'd purposefully try to mess with the system just to see what would happen. I would carve my initials into a tree or in some obscure place no one would see like the bottom of my desk or in the corner of a closet," Isadora said solemnly, "No matter what I did, the next day it was just gone. Wiped away with no trace."

I squeezed Isadora's hand, "Wow, that sounds..."

"Awful," she sniffed with sadness in her eyes. "Anyways, you probably think I'm silly about all of that!" she laughed to cover up her embarrassment.

"I don't think that is silly at all. Sounds a little... depressing, like you can't make your mark in the world. Like..." I tried to find the right words.

"Like you don't even matter," Isadora's shoulders slumped.

I pulled her into a hug, looking into her eyes, "Well, you have made a mark, and it isn't going anywhere."

Isadora looked up at me inquisitively.

"On me," I smiled, hoping I wasn't sounding too cheesy.

That bright vibrant look returned to her eyes as she smiled, tightening her grasp around me, "I love you, James."

"I love you too, Isa," I held her there until her arms released me.

Isadora sniffed again, wiping her face with the back of her jacket. "I probably look like a mess now," she laughed.

"I don't think that's possible," I responded.

"Fuck, I wish we weren't in such a rush. I so badly want to feel you inside of me right now," she pressed her hips against me to accentuate the point.

"Be good or I'll have to punish you," I said.

"Promise?" she was killing me here. I hoped no one saw the tent in my pants.

"Let's get going, you tease," I took her hand in mine as we continued toward our destination.

"Anything for you, master," she let the last word roll off her tongue in a deep, seductive voice.

I opened the door to the cafe for Isadora and the warmth and sounds of coffee assaulted us immediately. It was relatively busy, which wasn't unusual for this time of the morning. There were others sitting amongst the tables with their laptops out and headphones on. The perfect place for us to blend in while we put our plans into action.

We sat in a booth on the far side of the cafe. I pulled out my laptop and the jar of "sand", placing them on our table as we waited for Mark.

"I'll grab us some coffee. What do you want?" I asked.

"I'll have whatever you're having," Isadora said as she took control of the laptop, getting everything ready.

I ordered us two cappuccinos and ordered Mark a black coffee the way he usually liked it, bringing our drinks back to the table and settling in next to Isadora as she ran through the last few tests.

It wasn't long before I saw Mark bound through the front door, waving at us in the corner.

"Hey, I hope I'm not too late!" Mark said, taking a seat opposite us.

"No, not at all, this is for you," handing Mark his coffee.

"Thank you!" Mark sipped his coffee, his eyes looking between Isadora and myself. "So... you guys seem to be hitting it off rather well. So are you guys a thing now?"

"Yeah, we..." I didn't know what we were labeling our relationship since we hadn't discussed that part yet. I felt both Isadora and Mark staring at me, waiting for my response. "... we're boyfriend and girlfriend."

I looked between them to gauge the reaction. Isadora seemed pleased with the response, beaming happily. Mark's straight face was harder to read, taking a moment to respond as his eyes shifted between Isadora and myself.

"Well, congratulations you two! You guys certainly don't mess around!" Mark finally said grinning.

"When you know, you know!" Isadora said, grabbing my hand affectionately and squeezing it.

Mark settled back into his seat, "So, is that the reason you called me out here? Or did you want to ask me to be your best man already?" he laughed.

"No, there's something else I was hoping you could help me with," I grabbed the jar sitting on the table between us. "I need you to plant this in a restaurant around the corner." It sounded absurd as I said it, but we were running out of time.

"You're joking, right?" Mark laughed, looking between the two of us, our serious faces staring right back at him. "You're not joking? Wait, is this some sort of weird game? Like one of those reality shows. See if you can get your friend to do some weird shit on camera?"

"What? No, nothing like that," I said, not surprised by this response, Isadora and I had already concocted a story. "It's for my robotics club."

"You go around getting friends to spread dirt in random restaurants for robotics club?" Mark asked.

"No, of course not. This isn't dirt, it's a distributed network! These are robots!" I started explaining as Mark peered into the glass jar, taking a closer look at the tiny granules.

"What do they do?" he squinted his eyes as he stared into the glass container in my hands.