The Bonding Ritual Ch. 14-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is official business, step aside," one of the men stood tall, crossing his shoulders as he hovered over the smaller barista like some bouncer.

"You can't just come in here and harass our customers. Either place an order or I'll have to kindly ask you to leave," I was surprised to see the smaller guy stand up to them.

My phone vibrated with a message, but I was too focused on the altercation, hoping to slip out the back. Isadora was visibly shaking as she watched my expression.

"I suggest you go back to making coffees if you know what is good for you," the man stepped forward, forcing the smaller man to take a step back as his partner continued forcing customers to show them their computers.

They were about halfway through the customers in the shop and my phone vibrated again. I took a step back, hoping that the men might decide to leave if they didn't see us in the back of the shop.

"I'm going to have to call the police if you do not leave," the man reached for his pocket to pull out his phone. The man grabbed his wrist with a twist, causing his knees to buckle.

This created a panic as the rest of the customers who hadn't been paying attention began to notice what was happening.

"Sit down everyone. No one is to leave. We are looking for a fugitive that we have tracked to this location," the other man addressed the crowd as his colleague stared down at the cowering employee in front of him.

My phone vibrated again and again in rapid succession. What was so important? I slid my phone from my pocket to check my notifications. Unknown number, but the message repeated the same thing over and over again: 7245.

Who the hell is that? Isadora looked at my phone as well. Her eyes glanced behind me as more people began to protest. She pointed at the keypad on the service entrance door. Could it really be the code for the door? Unfortunately, if I tried typing the numbers in, the men would definitely see.

I was afraid we were going to have to wait them out trapped in the bathroom as they got closer to our location. Suddenly, I heard banging on the store-front glass window and shouting for help. One of the women seated at the front of the cafe was attempting to get the attention of someone outside as they passed by, shouting for help.

Both men turned toward the woman and moved to stop her. This was our chance. I slid out from the alcove and quickly typed the four-digit number onto the keypad, praying it worked. A satisfying green light lit up and the sound of the lock disengaging gave me hope as I pulled the door open. I grabbed Isadora's hand and we both dove inside hoping to get clear as quickly as possible.

The kitchen staff didn't seem aware of what was happening out front.

"What are you two doing back here?" one of the helpers called out a little too loudly.

I ignored them and saw the service exit at the back. Hopefully, it would lead out to an alley where we could escape. We strode toward the door, throwing it open and stepping out just as I heard someone rattling the service entrance door behind us yelling, "Open this door right now or someone is getting hurt."

The last thing I heard was several large thuds against the door as if someone was attempting to kick it down. We dove through the service alley, which thankfully connected the road the cafe was on with the one behind it. We rushed toward the road, hoping to disappear in the crowds.

"You there! Stop!" one of the men had decided to go out the front and came running down the alley as we turned the corner, picking up speed.

I never let Isadora's hand go, afraid I would lose her as we ran down the street as fast as we could. I didn't think it was wise to lead them back in the direction of my apartment, so we ran in the opposite direction, hoping we could lose them.

I glanced back, hoping to catch a glimpse of them. Unfortunately, I only saw the one turning the corner. He was faster than us and we were losing ground fast.

"Look out!" Isadora yelled as I turned to look in front of us. The other suited man was turning the corner, attempting to cut us off. I changed direction, crossing the street away from both of them. A few cars honked as we rushed in front of them unexpectedly, but we made it across the street safely.

I was moving purely on instinct. We were close to the park where Isadora and I had shared that first kiss, but there were few places to hide in the park. There was a farmer's market this afternoon that was usually fairly busy. It would be hard to move fast through the crowds, but maybe we could disappear into one of the stalls.

My legs were burning. I wasn't used to this type of physical activity, and both Isadora and I were panting heavily as we attempted to evade the two men still chasing us.

We turned another corner and the bustling sound of the market came into view. A block away, one of the men came around the corner, scanning the area before his eyes landed on us. We rushed into the market, bumping and squeezing into people as we pushed our way through the crowd, my hand grasping Isadora's tightly so as not to get separated.

About midway through, I ducked into a stall selling printed sweaters, pulling Isadora in with me.

"Welcome, can I interest you in one of our homemade sweaters? The fabric is made of 100% alpaca wool from our farm," he motioned to a picture hanging on the wall displaying an array of alpacas frolicking through green pastures. "And our daughter is the artist who designs the prints!" the older man started giving us his sales pitch. His daughter was sitting behind the table completely unaware of us, engrossed in her tablet playing some game.

I tried to remain out of sight of the two men who began scanning the crowd as they entered the market. It wouldn't be long before they reached this place. I quickly looked around at the stall for anything that could disguise us.

"How much for these two?" I quickly grabbed two that had hoods off the rack, hoping they would fit.

"Well, for two, that would be $100, but I'll throw in two matching scarves for just $125," the man attempted to upsell.

I quickly fished out two fifty-dollar bills and handed them to the man, thrusting one of the sweaters into Isadora's hands as I threw mine on hastily, drawing the hood over my head. Isadora did the same, hoping it was enough to throw these men off our track. I was about to pull Isadora back out into the crowd when I noticed they were getting too close.

"On second thought, let's look at those scarves," I moved back into the stall, dropping my backpack and sliding it out of sight as we turned toward the rack of colorful scarves.

"Excellent choice, sir. Those sweaters will look great paired with our fine wool scarves!" Isadora and I leaned further into the rack of scarves just as the men passed by. The moments ticked by agonizingly as we waited, hoping the men didn't spot us. I held my breath and could feel my heart beating rapidly, pretending to focus on the rack in front of us.

After what seemed like ages, I pulled back, seeing the back of the two men in suits as they disappeared down the street, scanning each stall as they went.

"That was way too close," I said, staring into Isadora's beautiful eyes. Her hand squeezed mine. We felt slightly better as we watched the two men turn the corner and disappear out of sight.

"Let's get home before they backtrack through the market," Isadora said. The stall owner tried to entice us with more deals, but we politely declined and made our way out of the crowd and back to the apartment.

Chapter 16

We continued to look over our shoulders, expecting men in suits to jump out at us at any point as we walked back home. It was only when we reached the top of the stairs and entered the small apartment that I felt a little safer. I tossed my backpack and phone onto my desk and collapsed with Isadora into the bed with a heavy sigh.

"That was-" I started, unsure how to even describe the day's events. The adrenaline that had been pumping through my body slowly began to recede, leaving exhaustion.

Isadora lay on top of me, resting her head on my chest as I enveloped her in my arms protectively. I stroked her long dark hair, feeling the silky strands between my fingers. Running my fingers through her soft hair was cathartic, helping the stress of what just happened melt away. I could feel Isadora's breathing slow down as well.

"I don't even know if today was worth it. I don't feel like we got anything useful from that meeting," the weight of the day's events felt heavy on my shoulders.

"It wasn't a total loss," Isadora looked up at me, her chin resting on my chest as I looked down into her eyes.

"I put you in danger and those men almost caught us," I sighed as I idly ran my fingers along Isadora's back.

"Yeah, but it was thanks to you that we are safe now, master," Isadora closed her eyes, letting out a soft content moan as I stroked the length of her spine with my hands.

"We only escaped thanks to someone sending us the PIN to that door just in time," who did send us that message?

"Maybe you've got a guardian angel out there," She smiled, wrapping one of her legs around mine, pulling herself further into my embrace. "Plus, it wasn't all for nothing," she added.

"Oh?" I asked, unsure we got anything useful.

"Well, we got a name. At least, a last name: Sinclair. That might help us find some information," Isadora started. "And we know Celeste can be trusted, at least for now. She could have given them more information."

"Yeah, but how did they track us down so quickly to the coffee shop?" I asked, replaying the events in my mind.

"I don't know, but I think it had something to do with that unknown person we couldn't see at the meeting."

"Maybe Celeste managed to relay a message in some other way that we didn't account for."

"Yeah, but we never told Celeste about our plan, let alone where we would be. Don't you think it was strange that whoever else was there was completely masked from our sight whereas Celeste showed up crystal clear."

"I suppose so, but we don't even know what our mystery person looks like. Even Sinclair didn't show up clear on our sensors."

Isadora smiled up at me, "We might not be able to identify the mystery person, but I might have enough data to interpolate this Sinclair guy. I recorded the entire session. I just need time to examine the data in more detail."

I smiled back at Isadora, "You're a genius, my love." It was strange that referring to her in this way felt so natural already, but it felt right to me. I could feel the warmth radiating across our bond as I said it as well. The sensation filled me with joy and the overwhelming need to kiss her took over. I pulled her closer to me and our lips touched.

A sudden hunger took control, coursing through the bond as we kissed. The day's troubles began to fade as our kiss grew in intensity. Isadora moaned as our lips parted and our tongues intertwined, her hips gyrating against my leg.

Maybe it was the excitement of the day or something more primal, but the overwhelming need to be closer to her washed away any signs of weariness in my body. I tightened my arms around her body possesively, her breasts smashed against my chest as I flipped her onto her back. I lifted my head, causing Isadora to whimper as I stared down into her eyes, which were filled with a desperate need.

Isadora bit her bottom lip as she stared up at me with anticipation. "Do not move," I commanded her. She gasped as she lost all ability to move her body, her arms and legs going limp. I leaned forward, my hot breath washing across her neckline as I nipped at her earlobe, "And do not cum until I say you can."

I left a trail of kisses down her neck, tasting her sweet flesh on my tongue. I only stopped when I reached her collarbone, impeded from moving further down her body by the sweater she was wearing. I leaned back, straddling her hips, our eyes locked as I reached for the hem of her sweater and shirt, pulling it up her body and over her head to expose her naked torso to me. Her nipples were already erect as her tits came into view. I tossed the sweater into some unknown corner of the apartment as I leaned down to take one of her swollen nipples between my lips, sucking it into my mouth and flicking the tip of my tongue against the pink nub.

Both hands cupped the fleshy orbs, massaging them in my palms. I kissed, licked, and sucked her tits, alternating between them, moving along the entire surface of each mound attentively.

I could feel her shuddering beneath me involuntarily, her passion rising as I explored her upper body, loving the sound of moans and whimpers indicating her pleasure rising rapidly.

I continued down to her navel, leaving a trail of kisses between the valley of her breasts and down along her toned belly. Reaching her hips, her pants impeded my continued exploration as I slid down between her legs. My fingers fumbled with the button and zipper as I rushed to strip the goddess beneath me.

I grasped the edge of her pants and panties, yanking them down her legs and off her body, tossing the rest of her clothes off the bed and leaving Isadora completely naked before me. Her smooth sex glistened with her natural juices as they leaked from her profusely.

Leaning forward, I inhaled her intoxicating aroma, flicking my tongue across her outer labia, which sent shockwaves through her body. Her sweet taste filled my senses and all I could think about in that moment was delving in to taste more.

I wanted to drive her to the edge of pleasure as I kissed along the inside of her thighs, her moans filling the room. My tongue traced the outline of her pussy, moving ever closer to my target.

Lust filled each moment as I explored her eager body. My tongue parted the folds of her sex, drinking in her exotic nectar before finding her engorged clit. I focused on the small nub, swirling and flicking my tongue as I gauged Isadora's reactions. She gasped and her whole body shuddered as I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it briefly.

Her pleasure climbed as I touched her entrance with my fingertip, sliding a finger inside her. I could feel the muscles of her vagina fluttering around my finger as I explored her most sensitive areas, my lips and tongue still focused on her clit.

A second finger slid deep into her wet slit alongside the first, stroking the inside of her to find the most sensitive spots that would drive her wild. I could tell she was close, her body unable to move, but the bond between us told me that the only thing holding her back were the commands I placed on her.

I continued fingering and licking her as I drove her to new heights of pleasure. At the apex of her pleasure, I used the connection between us to release her from my previous commands. The effect was instant, her whole body convulsing and contracting as she filled the room with the sounds of her climax. She gripped the sheets beneath her as her whole body arched toward the ceiling. Her pussy squeezed my fingers, her natural juices flowing from her profusely. I continued to lick and suck on her clit through her orgasm, riding the waves of pleasure with her.

Isadora collapsed into the bed as her orgasm receded, breathing heavily as she stared at the ceiling contently. She shuddered as I gave her one final delicate kiss, withdrawing my fingers from her as I shuffled up the bed, wrapping my arms around her in a sweet embrace as I kissed her lips.

When Isadora's body finally settled and came back to her senses, she eyed the tent in my pants with a desperate look, licking her lips, "Master, how may I worship you? I'm your eager slut ready to be used for your pleasure."

Her hands reached for my pants, but I intercepted her, grabbing her wrist, "I didn't say you could touch just yet."

She squeezed her thighs together, I could feel the heat emanating across the bond. Being controlled and denied just fueled her lust. She waited for my command, eager to do anything I said.

"Stand and face the table," I watched as she climbed over me, her hips brushing against my pants where my cock threatened to burst through, leaving a patch of wetness against the fabric. Her eyes were locked onto mine as she stood, twisting her body to face toward the table as she looked over her shoulder at me teasingly. I took in her curves, lingering on her perfectly sculpted ass as she watched me.

Swinging my legs off the bed, I stood behind her, letting her feel my hard shaft against her ass cheeks, "Face forward and lean against the table." My hands pressed against her back, pushing her down against the table, her tits pressed against the cool surface. Her hips and back were arched perfectly, displaying her sensual curves.

Slowly and deliberately, I began undressing. First, my sweater came off, dropping it on the floor where Isadora could see. Next, I unbuttoned my jeans, sliding them down my legs as I continued to take in her glorious form before me. Last, I took my boxers off, placing them on the table next to Isadora's face so she could see that I was naked now.

I pressed my hips against hers, my cock nestled between her asscheeks, my hands gliding along her smooth flesh, squeezing her ass and spreading her cheeks apart. Her arousal dripped down her thighs, eager to be taken. I could see her nails digging into the edge of the table as she held herself down, pinned between my body and the table.

My hips gyrated back and forth between her cheeks in long, slow, steady strokes, building the anticipation. Unable to resist any longer, I pulled back, letting my cock slip between her thighs and against her cleft, pressing against the warm entrance of her pussy. The mushroom head slowly pushed into her tight entrance, feeling her attempt to draw me in further with her hot pulsating sex.

Inch by inch, I slowly sheathed myself inside of her, feeling her muscles contract around me, massaging my shaft as she hissed with pleasure.

I held onto Isadora's hips as I sunk deeper into her until my pelvis pressed against her, pinning her against the table. Rocking my hips back and forth slowly at first, I gradually increased the tempo. Bursts of pleasure surged through our bond. I could tell this was one of Isadora's favorite positions. Each thrust rocked the table beneath her body, her passionate screams filling the air.

So far, I only passively felt Isadora's emotions across the bond, but I wondered if I could actively see more. I reached for that thread of consciousness in my mind. We both gasped at the sudden flood of pleasure felt like a feedback loop flowing through us and increasing the sensations exponentially, that familiar sensation within my balls threatening to push me over the edge soon.

Something across the shared connection caused me to reach out and grab a fistful of Isadora's hair. I slid my other arm under her body, squeezing her tits as I pulled her from the table until her back pressed against my chest. I held her against my body, twisting her head to one side to expose her neck to me, kissing it passionately as my other hand trailed down her stomach to where we were joined, stroking her clit with my fingers.

The position was awkward to hold for too long as I couldn't thrust as deeply as I wanted into her. I shuffled backward toward the edge of the bed never letting her go as I collapsed into a seated position on the bed. Her legs straddled mine still facing away from me, but now seated in my lap. I thrust up into her pussy with reckless abandon as we both neared our climax, stroking her slit with my fingers.

I held on to my own impending orgasm until I felt the signs of Isadora's climax: the sudden gasp of breath, her pussy clenching my shaft, and her whole body shuddering as she filled the room with her passionate screams. The feeling sent me over the edge, forcing my cock as deep as I could and unleashing a torrent of my seed deep into her womb.