The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fail to see how your words affect others beside yourself young man. By disobeying me, you have only brought additional shame and a harsher penalty down upon not only your shoulders, but the ones of the woman who trusted you to do right by her. You violated the trust she placed in you, and now, you will both reap the consequences of your actions."

She finally relinquished her hold, his head again falling though he did have the sense to not question her, having already said more than enough. She turned her attention to the two guards which still flanked us saying, "Take the woman downstairs, I will be along shortly to prepare her."

I followed meekly behind the two, my heart beginning to pound in my chest, wondering how the day which had shown such promise had taken such an abrupt and wrong turn. By the time the leather clad dominant came down, I was fighting to remain upright, all of my normal spirit and vitality towards life having been drained out of me with the sudden change of title and position in life which found me here.

"Remove her clothing, not a single stitch shall remain in place."

I stood, like a lifeless doll; each garment removed seemingly leaving me feeling like a piece of me was being taken away as well. Finally, I stood there as I had entered this world, but only long enough to feel a thick black collar being put around my neck, the sign of my submission. On it, a stainless silver tag proclaiming me the communal property of the Valkyrie, my sisters in standing, at least up until now. That pain hurt worse than any I feared I might suffer at the hands of any, including the man called Jonathan.

A leash was attached, and I found myself being brought back up the same stairs as I had descended only a short while ago. In my absence, a makeshift stage had been put into place, and a curtain pulled. As I was led behind it, my eyes took in a vision which sent chills running up and down my spine. The machine which beckoned was one I had never witnessed in use, the foreboding black and silver apparatus featuring three separate appendages, all of them with one purpose in mind.

All Mistress Jo had to do was point and I climbed aboard the terrifyingly stark machine, seeing the gleaming silver metal phallus shaped instruments awaiting use. I couldn't help but moan softly as I felt straps capture my wrists and ankles, positioning me as I felt each of the bindings begin to capture not only my body, but my mind at the same time. One plug was inserted in my mouth, another to my dismay my sex, which was already dripping in anticipation. The final indignity, the third with the assistance of the cool gel which had been put on it, seeking entrance as it pierced my rosebud.

I was now at the mercy of not only the machine, but at the individual who stood by it, nodding as a curtain was pulled back directly in front of me. A muffled cry escaped my lips to see William held captive in a bondage chair, his naked body straining to no avail as his eyes flew open wide at the decadent sight of my predicament. He was gagged, restrained, and his arousal quickly grew as he tried to avert his eyes which drew the ire of his captor.

,

Jo's voice was harsh while saying, "Each time you look away William, that you do not focus directly on Natalie, even if yours close for a moment I will add an additional five minutes to her punishment. The machine has no concept of time dear boy, but I promise I do. You have cost her dearly tonight so I suggest you heed my warning."

This time she flipped a switch, another curtain pulled back, leaving us in full view of those who were in attendance. I heard a stunned silence, seeing many of my fellow sisters look my way with a mixture of feelings etched upon their faces. As for my own, it had to be a frightening vision to see one of the fake cocks disappear into my mouth, while another would withdraw from my bottom, only for the third to plunge into my eager sex. It was as if three men had decided they required my cries, and they would hear them tonight. My pleasure was their initial need, and it didn't take long as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm begin to stir.

I was helpless to do anything but look straight ahead, seeing how William was witnessing my fall from grace. Suddenly my body strained at the restraints which refused to budge, my eyes rolled back in my head, and my pleasure erupted. The orgasm was intense, beyond any I had experienced in quite some time. Little did I know it was only the beginning to what, by the time my ordeal had ended, would be considered madness.

A second wave was soon followed by a third, my mind slowly beginning to relinquish control to my body as my vision grew hazy. The sight of the man, who seemed to be held captive, as much by my body's response as he was the bonds that he wore, held my limited focus. I could see every once in a while, how one of those in the hall would walk by to torture him. Letting their hand roam freely over his body, some growing so bold as to slowly masturbate him up almost to the point of his release, only to leave him wanting. His moans echoed in concerto to my own, yet I was allowed my climax, each one growing in intensity, the bruises that would surely be left from where I fought my bindings to last for several days hence

I watched through glazed eyes as Mistress Jo turned the switch on the machine higher, her eyes seemingly like many of those who were witnessing my shame, filling with lust at the vision before them. The machine now was in full throat, the mechanisms demanding more, faster, harder as I felt the drool escaping my mouth each time the metal object would almost withdraw but not quite.

My body shone, my skin and hair sweat soaked, as time and time again until I lost track, my body responded to the never ending demands of the device which held me. I couldn't even feel it when on occasion someone would take a quirt, a riding crop, even a flogger and would slash one of them across my body. The sensations so overwhelming that they all seemed to mix and mingle into one when my orgasm would come crashing down on me, like a wave might capture the sand.

In the end, my body lay limp, unable to fight, to resist any further and when my final climax passed, it did so with my body shuddering but no cry escaping my lips. I had nothing more to say, the unrelenting machine having taken any and all fight that had once been in me. I should have known that in the end, Mistress Jo would not have me suffer any permanent damage as the machine was finally turned off.

Slowly my bonds were undone, each of the silver adornments being taken from my body, the one which was removed last, covered in the remnants of my pleasure which I had been helpless to stop, even if I had wanted to. I felt two sets of hands pull me gently from my perch. They felt how my legs wouldn't support me so they lowered me until I was on all fours, still facing directly across from where the author still sat, helpless in his predicament.

I felt a hand in my hair, pulling it back with dare I say, a touch of tenderness. I heard Mistress Jo say, "He has suffered enough girl. You need to finish him."

It took every ounce of strength I had to crawl over and let my hands help me grasp the seat, pulling myself up until my head hovered over his lap. His manhood was swollen obscenely, pre-cum dripping slowly but steadily from his opening. His eyes when I looked up almost desperate in the way they were pleading with me. The ordeal was nearing its end, and only one thing remained to be done. Under different circumstances I might have teased him, tortured him slowly with my mouth, wanting to hear him beg me for that which I might or might not grant him. Instead, I opened it, took him deep inside and knew it would only be seconds.

My jaw ached, the pain a constant reminder but I paid it little mind as I knew he too had endured much. I looked up, watching as he fought the restraints, his head snapping back, the gag muffling what would have been a scream. There was no stopping the torrent of cum which began to flow from within him. Stream after stream of the thick, delicious fluid coated my dry mouth, soothing it in its own special way as I drank from his well, not wanting to waste a single precious drop.

By the time he was done, once again I witnessed the two undoing his bonds and together they lowered him onto the ground where he knelt beside me. I had not noticed how he wore a collar similar to my own but I felt as a short length of chain was attached to each of them and we were kept as one, kneeling before the captain of the Valkyrie. Mistress Jo's smile was a lascivious one, her green eyes sparkling with delight as I heard, "Perhaps you will misbehave more in the future dear Natalie and if so, then their might be a need for your companion to rejoin us."

Not one, but now two heads slowly bowed in submission.

THE END

*****

Thank you again for your support. I appreciate your comments and do hope you will take the time to vote as well.