The Book Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Paula's new book club is sexier than I expected.
3.8k words
4.61
8.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So life has been good and I've managed to retire comfortably. Paula and I are spending our winters in sunny Florida and our summers on Long Island so this is working out well.

Here in FL making new friends, even seasonal ones, is not a big problem. It would seem that a lot of our new neighbors have a party streak so finding a cocktail hour is never difficult and one of our old friends Kyle, also spends her winters nearby.

In fact, Kyle invited Paula to join her book club so now Paula has a book club both on Long Island and one in Florida. In her NY club, Paula was the youngest member so for some reason I thought it would be the same situation in FL. Today I found out how wrong I was.

I always teased Paula that her book club meetings were just an excuse to go out to dinner with her friends and gossip so when I heard her talking to Kyle about their meeting I figured it would be the same: go out to a restaurant, talk about the book for like 15 minutes and spend the rest of the time doing girl talk.

The first thing that was different was they were meeting at Kyle's house and were going to talk about the book around her pool and go to dinner afterward. OK, no big deal.

The second thing that was different was when Paula texted me the first couple of photos. Shots of her and Kyle sunning on lounge chairs and then a couple more of the three other women in the group. Like I said, I was expecting older and while Kyle is about our age, the other three looked to be maybe in their 30's.

And they all were wearing pretty daring bikinis on nice bodies.

I'm glad Paula wasn't there to see me zooming into the texted photos or I'd be busted, but hey, I'm a male and she sent them, and, well.... Everyone looked damn good.

I should probably try to describe everybody. I may have mentioned in the past that I'm told I look a bit like Tom Selleck from "Magnum PI", and Paula looks a lot like Erin Gray from the "Silver Spoons" TV show. Kyle looks a little like Kelly Clarkson, perhaps a little thick but still pretty decent. I didn't know who the other girls were yet but they were smoking hot and I'll try to describe them to you as this unfolds.

About an hour later she sent few more photos. This time there were wine glasses on the tables next to the chairs and it showed all 5 women looking over their shoulders with their backs to the phone. Both Paula's and Kyle's bathing suits were pretty conservative in that they covered most of their tushies. I still didn't know anyone else's name but the taller brunette had a 'cheeky' bikini bottom on that revealed a good portion of her tush. The two other girls really caught my attention in that their bikinis were either thong or g-string, I'm not sure what the correct term is but the tiny strap in back was nowhere to be seen, buried in their very shapely butts.

The real eye-opener was that nobody had their bikini top on. I guess this explained why they were facing away from the camera.

"WTF???" I texted.

"Kandi's sundress is strapless, so she wanted to lose some tan lines. Kyle said she never wears a suit and took her top off. So we all did."

"Looks like everyone is having a great time. Hope you don't get spotted." I texted.

"The pool is totally private."

"Maybe I can join your book club?"

"Fat chance!"

This piqued my interest of course and again I'm zooming into the photos but everything except those nice butts were pretty well hidden. Rats!

I guess Paula just couldn't resist teasing the crap out of me as a few minutes later she texted another photo to me. It was of two of the unknown women, still topless, with their arms wrapped around each other and smiling at the phone. Again, you could only see the sides of their breasts as they were perfectly pressed together but it was just incredibly hot.

"Kandi and Janice say hi!" Was all her text said.

"Kandi and Janice have my attention." I replied.

"I'm not surprised"

Shit, they had more than my attention. The pose was perfect in that while you couldn't see their nipples, you could plainly see the sides of their boobs pressed together. Both women were quite attractive: pretty faces, nice smiles, perfect skin tone and of course, nudity. Piquing my interest was that they seemed totally comfortable in this racy pose that implied girl-girl interest, but perhaps I was reading more into it than was there. The photo gave me a semi hardon and I could've easily jacked off to it but thought the better of it. As it turned out the blond hardbody was Kandi who looked like a 33 year old version Christina Applegate who played Kelly Bundy on "Married with Children". The brunette turned out to be Janice and looked a bit like Megan Fox. Just fantastic bodies. No mention yet of the 5th girl who was pretty but evidently not into teasing Paula's husband.

Around 5 I'm having a beer thinking about those girl's boobs and wondering if my Paula is pressing hers against anyone else's. I've looked at the pictures a dozen times or more and was actually holding the phone when it went off again. Another photo but no text. This time the girls have now all changed out of their swimsuits and are dressed for dinner. I knew that Paula had packed a black dress and it would seem that everyone else also chose dresses for tonight. While Paula's, Kyle's and the 5th girl's dresses were pretty conservative, Kandi and Janice's looked more appropriate for going clubbing: tight, short and low cut showcasing nice cleavage. I was starting to wonder about this book club, these women certainly didn't look anything like librarians.

Again I zoomed into the photo, examining the women. I figured the one in the white strapless sundress must be Kandi. The dress fit her like a glove and showcased what could only be described as a killer body with hard nipples pressing through the thin fabric. She must spend a lot of hours at the gym I thought and her breasts were maybe just a little too perfect to be natural. Looking at the other women it seemed that everyone's nipples were showing a little more than I would've expected.

"You guys look dressed to kill, or to thrill." I replied.

Ten minutes later another text. This time Kandi and Janice are standing back to back, holding the hem of their dresses up to the bottom of their rib cages, proving they have no panties on.

"Soooo hot! And soooo fresh! Where are you eating? I'll meet you all there!"

"Top secret, sorry."

So now I'm fucking totally distracted. My wife is out with these younger women who are smoking hot and undressed to impress. My overactive imagination is running in high gear and I'm fantasizing about just what they have planned. Was all of this planned? What fucking book did they read, Fifty Shades of Grey?

Again the phone goes off. This time the photo is of Kyle and Paula, mimicking Kandi and Janice's pose, holding their dresses up. No panties evident. My wife and her friends are commando tonight. I'm torn between hoping she behaves herself, but the twisted part of me hopes she is just the slightest bit naughty and will come home with a story, but worried she might be more than a little naughty.

I have too many questions for texts, I give Paula a call, hoping she'll answer. She does.

"You are going to pay for teasing me so unmercifully."

"Oh, I sure hope so."

"So, who's idea was it to lose the panties?"

"Well, first Kandi put on her dress, and well, you know, you could totally see her nipples, but she couldn't wear a bra with that dress. I think she's a bit of an exhibitionist. Maybe a lot more. Kyle told me a bunch of stuff, but I'll have to tell you later. So then Janice, she's the other one in the pictures, says that Kandi can't be the only one braless, so she takes hers off. Then the two of them start teasing the rest of us about being so prudish, so then everyone did."

"OK, that explains the bras, but what about the panties?"

"Well, Kandi saw that we all took our bras off too and she said thanks for the support, but if you really want to... and she lifted her dress and we saw that she was naked underneath it."

"So everyone just decided to match her that way too?"

"Well, Janice did right away, and again they starting calling us old fogies, so Mary did too. Then Kyle and I didn't want to be the only prudes."

"So everything has got you in a sexy mood?"

"Well, before I came over I had to shave my legs and stuff anyway, and since we were going to be hanging at Kyle's pool I needed to make sure the bikini line was OK, then I got to thinking how much you like when I do, you know."

"Trim things?"

"Yeah."

Like most women, if unchecked Paula's pussy has a healthy bush. It's nothing gigantic but will threaten to escape the edges of a bikini if untrimmed, so she pretty much always will keep it at least a little trimmed. If she is in a sexy mood she will trim it a little further and if she really wants to make me happy she'll shave everything except a little landing strip on the top. When she does this just the feel of her now hairless skin in her panties or bikini bottoms can arouse her.

"Did you groom your yummy little pussy the way I like it?"

"Yeah."

"And that can sorta get your motor running?"

"You know it does."

"And now you've had a glass of wine or two and everybody is acting all sexy and stuff?"

"Yeah."

I should mention here that we've just covered a few of the things that tend to turn Paula on. Her now mostly hairless pussy has been rubbing her bikini bottoms, she's been topless in the sunshine for a few hours, she's had a glass or two of wine, she's hanging out with a group of women that seem sexily uninhibited and now she's naked under her dress and going out.

I should fucking be there with her.

But I'm not.

I'm thinking if I could find Kyle's address and get over there before they leave, but what would I say to Paula? You can't go with them? I don't trust you?

"Well, try to behave yourself. Let the other girls be the wild ones and bring that yummy little pussy home so I can take good care of it later. I want to hear about everything"

"Oh, I will. I can't wait to get home!"

The night seemed to drag on forever. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I'd pick up a magazine and could read the same article a dozen times and not remember a thing. Totally distracted didn't begin to define it. Finally, around 9 the phone went off again.

"I'm leaving in 20 minutes; be a sweetheart and be in bed but not asleep when I get home."

About fucking time! I ran through the shower and was waiting expectantly for her. 20 minutes turned into 30, then 40. I really shouldn't have rushed. She was out with her new book club girlfriends and if it was anything like her old book club, the good-byes took exceedingly long.

Finally I hear her get home. Not surprisingly, Paula makes a beeline to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes into the bedroom and plops onto the bed. She's ditched her shoes but is still wearing her black dress. It's not actually a 'little black dress' in that it comes almost to the knee and while it does have a scoop neckline, it's not daring.

"What a day." Paula exclaims a little breathlessly as she turns to me, wrapping her arms around me and sliding her leg over me.

"Yes, a long day. You've been gone since, what, noon?"

"Yeah, I've got lots to tell you."

"So get tellin."

"In a minute, first, this:" As she starts kissing me, passionately.

She's obviously aroused. I begin running my hands over her as she drags her leg over my rapidly swelling cock.

"I think it's time for this dress to come off."

I reach behind her and unzip it. Paula backs away far enough that I can pull the dress off of her arms. I'm not surprised to see she is still braless under the dress, her nipples firm.

"How nice. Did these beauties enjoy the sunshine and their freedom all day?"

"Yes."

I pull the dress down further to reveal a now fully naked Paula.

Paula is pulling my underwear down, drawing my cock first down and then it springs free and stands up. Looking at my wife and thinking about how she was naked under her dress all night has my engine running. No sooner does Paula have my underwear off than she takes my hard cock into her mouth. I just love when I don't have to even ask or hint for her to do this, when she takes the initiative. I also love that she positioned herself straddling my legs so I can see her face clearly as she sucks. I don't have to keep moving her hair out of the way. Most times she's too self-conscious to really look up at me as she sucks. It's weird I know, you are doing something so intimate, yet you can't look me in the eye? But it's the way she's wired. Tonight she doesn't seem to have that hesitation as she gazes at me as she sucks. So fucking hot. On the next down stroke she pushes down hard and I can feel my cock bump her throat. She can't deep throat me, but on nights where she's really fired up she will try. She's trying tonight and that that spurs me on further. The feeling is heavenly, just a melting feeling as she bobs up and down on it. This is out of character for us in that usually I do oral on her first, but tonight it would seem she has plans of her own. Plans that may be going just a little too well as her sucking, aggressiveness and text teasing are compounding to really raise my cum.

"Whoa, you better slow down or it will be dessert for you." I warn her, pulling her back.

"Oh, I might like that dessert tonight."

What a fantastic wife! She gives my cock one more long lick.

"But I need something first."

With that she gets up onto her knees, moves up and straddles me, positioning her pussy above my cock. I haven't even had a chance to do anything to arouse her, but somehow I don't think I'm going to need to tonight. Sure enough, she begins to lower herself onto me and her pussy is soaking wet. I slide in effortlessly, reveling in the snug, slick smoothness.

"OOOOOOOHHHH! That's what I was waiting for." She moans as she begins riding me. It's just wonderful, the feeling of closeness, intimacy and love mixed with the carnality of intercourse. Adding to the sexiness is the teasing and wonder of what she's been up to all night.

I really love the female superior position. I can relax and let her do all the fucking or I can take a more active role and really slam up into her. I choose to mix it up, banging her until I almost lose my cum and then pausing to cool off and let her again ride me. Paula's beautiful boobs are right in my face and I nuzzle and suck on them. I notice they look just a bit pink from her sunning.

Her steady riding causes me to almost lose control of my cum, so I hold her stationary above me so she can't sink down. I need to cool off a minute.

"Did you enjoy sunning your boobs?"

"Yes, it felt good and was very sexy."

"What other naughty things did you girls do?"

"I'll tell you later."

She wriggles free of my grip on her and immediately buries my cock into her. She's almost at climax and I know mine isn't far behind. I almost just let her finish, knowing it would be a fulfilling interlude, but then my greedy side came out. My side that always wants more, more, more.

"Get on your back." I command, pushing her gently off of me.

"Sean, please, I was sooo close."

"Yeah, me too but this is too good to be over yet."

Paula is laying on her back with her legs spread wide. I finally get a good look and notice that true to what she said, she has been very busy with her razor as her pussy is groomed with the cutest little landing strip of hair above her slit and none anywhere else.

"Whoa-ho! Look at this perfectly groomed little pussy!"

"You like? I didn't go too far?"

"You know very well how much I like it! It's just perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you! My personal little porn star!"

I slide my wet cock back into her gripping pussy. I know I'm a little twisted, but I just love looking down at my cock as it slides under that little landing stip. This little break let the urge to cum subside so I can pound her good a handful of strokes before it starts sneaking up again. This brings her close to the edge. I begin some long, slow strokes.

"Did that little porn-star pussy of yours feel good in your bikini bottoms?"

"Yes."

"So, you were naked under your dress all evening?"

"Yes."

"So naughty. All of you naughty bitches. How fresh. Did you elicit a lot of looks from the male restaurant patrons?"

"Maybe, but most of them had their eyes on Kandi. I doubt they paid any attention to me."

"Oh, you may be surprised. They just hid it better. What did Kandi do?"

"I'll tell you everything later."

"After your dessert?"

"Yes."

"Are your sure? With your teasing and all this wonderful lovemaking, I'm going to cum a gallon."

"That's alright."

I just about lose control of my orgasm hearing her agree again to finish me in her mouth. It just doesn't happen that often and is so blatantly, rawly, sexual. I really wanted to fuck her to orgasm but just can't hold out much longer. I don't want to lose control of my orgasm. She wants it in her mouth. I want it in her mouth.

I thrust roughly into her, knowing my orgasm is just...

about....

here....

NOW!

I jerk back off of her, moving up and alongside of her as she moves down and takes me into her mouth. I explode, shooting stream after stream into her throat as she swallows hungrily. The teasing all afternoon, the photos, the worry and the fantasies, the way she looks and feels and now this. I can't remember the last time I came so hard and she just keeps on it, bobbing and sucking like SHE couldn't get enough!

Finally sated, I lay back, totally spent. My body feels like it's made of lead.

Paula is evidently NOT done as she moves over to me and continues to bob up and down on my still-firm cock. I have to urge her to lighten up as things are a little too sensitive now. She tones it down but doesn't stop running her mouth up and down me gently. I'm wondering if she's trying to keep me hard enough to fuck again since she didn't cum.

"Sorry, I'm not 18 any more. You're going to have to wait quite a while for another ride."

Holding my cock right in front of her eyes she gazes at it intently, then at me, then runs her tongue up one side and down the other.

"Are you sure? He looks like he could be ready to play again soon."

"I'm sure and I'm bummed. He may fool you now but he won't be able to fool you for much longer. I do owe you one, so get on your back again."

Paula does as instructed. I move between her legs and give her pretty bare pussy a nice long lick. She tastes wonderful.

"OOOOHHHH that's it."

I contemplate dragging this out, making her tell me more while I slowly lick her to distraction. I do love bringing her to the edge and making her hang on the very cusp again and again before driving her to orgasm like an avalanche. I compromise, I won't make her tell me now but I am going to take my time bringing her slowly, slowly to the brink before finally taking her over the edge. Firm licks mixed with soft licks. She gets close and I tease her by slowing down and not letting her cum. She pants. She pushes back against me, trying to finish. She moans in frustration but I know she too is savoring this sweet torture.

Finally I can tease her no longer and steady firm licks over her clit drive her higher and higher. Instead of backing down I pick it up a notch and rapidly flick my tongue over her clit. I think her orgasm hit as hard as mine did. Paula moans loudly as she spasms against my face, quivering. I keep my mouth pressed up against her sex, driving her higher. I don't want to directly stimulate her clit as now she is too sensitive, but just the pressure of my mouth on her prolongs her orgasm. Her whole body kinda bucks up and down, each subsequent spasm slightly less until finally she relaxes, breathing deeply.

12