The Book Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Paula recounts her day at Kyle's.
5.9k words
4.58
4.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we last parted Paula had filled me in on the shenanigans that took place at her friend Kyle's house the afternoon of their book club meeting. At least two of the other girls were pretty wild, shedding their bikinis and posing for photos of some simulated (or perhaps actual) girl-girl sex for their boyfriends, and by default, for Kyle and her. Paula had teased me with a few of the tamer shots via text message. Kyle had invited Paula to come over and hang out at her pool about a week later.

Well, the week came and we were both disappointed that Kyle had to cancel. She had gotten a flat tire the night before and needed to take her car in to get the tire fixed, yadda yadda yadda. I'm not sure who was more disappointed, Paula or me. I think we both were anxiously anticipating some hot stories from Kyle.

Thankfully, Kyle rescheduled it for the following Tuesday.

So Paula's in the shower, wearing out another razor no doubt, bless her. I mean I just saw her earlier this morning and it didn't look like her legs and stuff needed attention but I guess she wanted everything perfect. That's ok, I fully intended to enjoy the perfection later that night. I was hoping that Kyle would share some juicy stories of the wild girls Kandi and Janice with Paula and that I would have a very horny wife to attend to later. In fact, just thinking about Paula giving her yummy pussy a touch-up and knowing how that can get her motor running, got my motor running. I can be weird that way, thinking about my wife hanging out possibly (probably?) nude with her girlfriend by the pool, talking about the two hotties she had sent me pictures of was having an effect on me.

Which, I guess, resulted in some unpredicted consequences.

Despite our now rather expansive sexual history together, Paula and I have always participated as a couple. At least I have, and to the best of my knowledge, Paula too. No straying off without the other. This is really an unspoken agreement between us as we've never really talked about it. We really do click together so well and have been able to explore so much forbidden territory while remaining together that straying has never been an issue.

So what happened wasn't really straying, but was approaching the line. Had Paula done this with a guy I'd be steamed, but since.... Well, I'll just tell you what happened.

Paula is in the bathroom drying her hair with just a towel wrapped around her. My twisted mind is thinking about her body, freshly showered and no doubt pretty hairless under that towel. I step behind her and watch her in the mirror over her shoulder.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Just watching."

"Nothing too exciting here, you must be bored."

"Just wondering if you need a final inspection before you leave."

"Inspection, huh. What kind of inspection?"

"Well, you know, I'm guessing you've put the finishing touches on that perfectly groomed pussy."

"And you want to inspect that?"

"All the time."

"Sean, we don't have time for sex."

"We won't have sex."

"I'm supposed to be there in half an hour and it's almost time to leave."

"Really, no sex. At least not like that. I know you're squeaky clean and don't want me to pollute you down there."

"It's not polluting me."

"Tell you what. You can set a timer. Give me one minute and I'll leave you alone."

"One minute. Promise?"

"Promise."

"Ok, I don't know why I'm doing this."

"Because you are a good wife."

And with that I take her arm and walk her into our bedroom where I gently turn her and have her lay back on the bed. I open the towel and of course she's naked underneath and as I suspected, not a whisker of hair under her arms or on her legs and just the cutest little landing strip of hair above an otherwise shaved pussy.

"Oh, just so perfect. I should chain you to this bed right now."

I immediately go down on her. Also as I suspected, the attention she's given to her yummy pussy grooming it has had an effect as her inner lips are slightly open and puffy and even my first lick tastes of her nectar. I roll my tongue around and around, warming her up. I only have a minute so I can't be leisurely the way I'd like so after only a handful of gentle licks I get more aggressive, running my tongue through her folds from the bottom to the top. I hear her catch her breath and look up at her, trying to gauge her arousal. Her eyes are closed and she's gripping the sides of the towel with both hands. Her nipples are hard, her head back and her mouth closed but I know if I keep this up she'll soon have it open and panting. I step it up another notch now running my tongue firmly from her vaginal opening over her hardening clit. Faster and faster. I want her almost to the edge. I hear another gasp....

And I stop suddenly.

"OOOOOHHHH." Paula's breathless reply.

"You like?"

"Mmmmmm. So good. I was getting close."

"I know, but time's up."

"We have a little more time."

"No, you said you needed to leave."

"Sean, are you being a pussy tease?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"I want you thinking about that. All day. I want to do that some more when you get home. Lots more."

"I'll be thinking about it for sure. I hope I don't have an accident driving there."

"I'd be willing to drive you."

"Oh, and wait in the car all afternoon?"

"Maybe see if I could climb Kyle's wall."

"Well, you can't and you can't."

Paula got up and began dressing. I'm not sure what I really expected her to wear, I mean it's not like they are going out or clubbing or anything. She's going to her friend's house to hang by the pool so I thought she might put her bikini on. Instead she put on a bra, some rather nondescript panties, shorts and a top.

"I hope I don't soak through these. You're a real pain in the ass doing that to me."

"No, I'm a pussy arouser, but if you want a pain in the ass." I point to my erect cock. Eating her got me hard.

"Funny. Not."

"Maybe you'll think about that too?"

"We'll see."

"You're not wearing your bikini?"

"No, it's not really comfortable for the drive. I'll change when I get there."

"Or perhaps not?"

"Why not?"

"Well, didn't Kyle say she doesn't usually wear a bathing suit?"

"Yes, she said that. Who knows? You'll just have to use your imagination!"

And with that she went to her car. She didn't have to tell me to use my imagination, that is always running.

"Drive carefully. Take notes! I want to hear about those crazy bitches!"

"I will." And she kissed me goodbye.

I had time to kill and wondered what the hell to do with myself. I wondered if I really needed to get her cranked up before she left. Probably not since she was already just the tiniest bit wet from shaving herself down there. Well, what's done is done. I enjoyed doing it. I love eating her pussy, especially right out of the shower and after she's shaved it. In my twisted little mind I'm thinking that if she's extra horny she'll press Kyle for more info. I don't think there is any downside to it, unless Kyle has a pool guy come over or something and realized I was being ridiculous. One thing I do know is that I was horny and licking her pussy made it worse and now I'm stuck with myself until Paula comes home which will be hours. I could really jack off, just reviewing the photos she sent from the last visit and reliving my eating her pussy or the sex we had after her last visit there but decide against it. Sure, I'd have hours to recharge and if she comes home with half the tales I expect her to I'd recharge, but no.

Instead I do some yard work and hang by our community pool. Our community is tiny and I was wasn't surprised that I was the only one at the pool. I swam a few laps and tried to read a book. It didn't really help. My mind was were it often is, in the gutter.

I did have my phone with me and got the text "arrived safely, no thanks to you."

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"Don't make it hard to drive home too."

"You always make it hard."

"Funny!"

About a half hour later Paula sent a selfie of her and Kyle smiling. You couldn't see anything below about their shoulders so I couldn't really tell what they were wearing or not wearing. Without the crazy bitches there I was starting to think the whole sexual climate might be much more chill, which is to say, lame.

A little while later a shot of their lunches. I was feeling totally deflated. BORING! I almost texted that but didn't want to piss her off. Instead I sent "Yummy." and then, "but not as yummy as you."

It must have been another hour before she sent me a photo of Kyle, standing in the pool with her hands covering what appeared to be naked breasts. The water was up to her waist so you couldn't tell if she had her bikini bottoms on but there were no straps visible and her palms were quite full with large breasts.

A minute later another shot, this one of Paula on the lounge chair, naked. There was a wine glass on the table next to her, a good sign.

"You were right, this is a no-bathing suit zone." she texted.

"Awesome."

I waited impatiently for her to send more. And waited. And waited.

After about an hour I texted her, "WTF?"

No reply. In fact, there was nothing more from her until almost 4pm when she sent that she was on her way home. To say that I was bummed would be an understatement. To make matters worse, she didn't even tell me to be in bed. Well, it was 4, but still...

The traffic at 4 was worse than when she left at 10 I guess because I finally heard her pull into the garage at 4:45. I wasn't sure how to play this. Should I be the puppy-dog, greeting her and pressing her for what went on or play it aloof and let her come find me on the lanai? I compromised and hung in the kitchen with a beer. Paula walked in, she had definitely been in the sun, her skin slightly pink.

"Hey sexy."

"You better not share that photo with anyone."

"I won't."

"Kyle said I should let her take it with my phone and send it to you since we are married."

"I agree. You looked great."

"I doubt it. I thought I looked fat."

"No way. Did you have a nice time?"

"Yes. Kyle can talk up a storm."

"Maybe because you're a good listener. Did you take any notes?"

"No real notes obviously. I mean I'd look pretty silly with a notepad by the pool."

"You know what I mean."

"You mean about the book club girls?"

"Yeah."

"Well, surprisingly we didn't really talk that much about them but before we get into that I think I'd like to visit the bathroom and then maybe talk to you in the bedroom."

"That's the best offer I've heard all day!"

With that Paula turned and went to our bath and I went to our bedroom. I hoped I hadn't read too much into what she said but I threw caution to the wind and undressed, laying naked on the bed sheet. I was thrilled to see Paula come into the room naked.

"Shall I resume what I was doing right before you left?"

"I have something else in mind."

Paula straddled my legs, facing me. She bent down and took my mostly flaccid cock deeply into her mouth. I didn't stay flaccid for long as within a minute she could no longer take it all. Still, she pushed it in until the end bumped into her throat. It was heavenly and I started to wish I had jacked off as seeing her beautiful face bobbing up and down on my cock and the stimulation she was providing was starting to make me want to cum.

"Oh, easy there. My twisted mind has been dwelling on your naked body all day and I don't want this to end yet." I warned.

"Ok."

Paula withdrew and moved up. At first I thought maybe she wanted to sit on my face, but instead she positioned herself over my cock and slowly lowered her pussy over me. She wasn't soaked, but she was wet enough for me to slide in.

"Oh, that's nice." As she began slowly riding me. And it was.

I allowed her to ride up and down gently. This wasn't torrid, pounding sex but a slow, gentle coupling and a pace that wasn't going to drive me to an instant orgasm.

"You know I've been waiting all day to hear what you guys talked about."

"I know."

"Are you going to make me wait for days like last time?"

"I thought about it, but then thought that would be mean."

"I'm glad you reconsidered."

Paula continued to ride gently. Her pussy now quite wet and I would occasionally thrust up, surprising her with a much harder coupling. This was nice and I could've done this for a good while despite how horny I had been most of the day so I almost just let it go at this leisurely pace. Almost.

"Lay on your side for me."

Paula followed my direction and I moved behind her into the 'spoons' position. This is a good in that thrusting can be more relaxed allowing me better control and my upper hand is free to stimulate her clit which I did. She warmed up some more but wasn't as heated as I really expected.

"Too much sun? Too much wine?"

"No, something else I'll tell you in a minute."

I was a little puzzled. I really expected her to be as horny as I was. But no sense in pushing it.

"As you were saying...."

"I got to Kyle's house and sure enough, she met me at the door in a towel. She pretty much came right out and told me that she wasn't planning to wear a bathing suit but that I was free to do whatever I wanted. So we go out to the pool and she puts her towel on the lounge chair and just lays down. Well, I wasn't really surprised since she said this all before and I thought, when in Rome and all, so I never even put my suit on, I just took off my clothes and laid down on a towel on the other lounger."

"Right. The one in the picture."

"Right. By the way, Kyle was the one who suggested I take that shot of her in the pool and then wanted to take the shot of me to send you."

"Right, you said that."

"So we get to talking and all, talking about the last time I was there with the crazy girls."

"Right. So, not to be a creep, but you know how I am, what's Kyle look like, you know, down there."

"Of course. Always about that."

"C'mon, don't be like that. I admit I have a thing about it. Humor me."

"Ok. She's completely bare. In fact, I'll tell you the whole story since she told me. She's of Swedish descent so she's blond and has never been very hairy and what she had was fine so for most of her life she only had to shave just a little around the edges for her bikini. Then after she and Phil had watched a couple of porn flicks together, and you know how all the chicks in porn flicks are either shaved or have landing strips she asked Phil what he thought about that and he said he thought it was very sexy so she shaved it. This was ok for a while but then is seemed the hair that had been very fine seemed coarser and if she didn't keep up with it almost every day it would sometimes itch, so she had it lasered off."

"Laser? Really?"

"Yeah. It took like a bunch of sessions and it wasn't real comfortable. She said it felt like when you put your tongue on a nine volt battery, but now she only has to go about once a year and they handle anything that comes back and she never has to worry about it."

"Pretty wild. Talk about being committed to the look"

"Well, there's not that much more to say about the other girls. Kyle says that she's talked more with Mary, that's the other one, the not as crazy one, and Mary says Kandi and Janice are bisexual. But so far she thinks only with each other. They've never come on to her or any other women that she's aware of and that she sees them pretty often. Anyway, their boyfriends know and are hot with it and want to watch or have a threesome or a foursome but Kandi and Janice aren't sure they want to. Mary seems to think that it will eventually happen, especially if Kandi gets drunk and it's just the three or four of them at somebody's house."

"Pretty hot."

"I knew you'd think so."

I wriggled my finger over her clit and gave her a harder thrust.

"You don't think that's hot? I seem to remember you at a couple of group encounters and you seemed very enthusiastic then."

"I think it's hot, it's just that I can't picture myself with them."

"You need more wine goggles."

"Maybe I need to see their boyfriends."

"You wicked little wench!"

I gave her a good wriggle and a few hard thrusts and this seemed to bring her level of arousal up where I wanted it.

"OOOOhhhh. More of that please."

"Maybe in a minute. So what else did she say about the girls?"

"Just that when it was just Kyle or Kyle and Mary with them, that they would play with each other pretty obviously. They didn't pretend and didn't seem to mind that Kyle could see them. They didn't mind if Mary saw."

"Hmmm."

"But that was about it for them. Kyle really spoke more about herself. About her life, especially now that Phil is gone."

"Right. That's so sad."

Kyle had been married for like 25 years to Phil. They lived in Michigan. Kyle had a homebuilding business and Phil was a plumber. Kyle's business went under during the last housing downturn and Phil was ready to retire so they took up house flipping in Florida during the winters. They'd find a dumpy house in a decent neighborhood and fix it up over the winter. By spring they'd put it on the market and spend their summers back in Michigan. It was working well for them for the past five years until Phil got Covid and died. Kyle was lucky Phil had life insurance, including a policy that covered the note on the house they were flipping, the very house she and Paula were hanging at today.

"I'm sure her life has changed a lot."

"Yes, she misses him horribly. They really spent almost all of their time together, you know fixing up the houses and stuff. Every single thing she sees in the house reminds her of him."

"Maybe she should sell it, get a fresh start. At least she wouldn't have constant reminders at every turn."

"She mentioned that, but on the other hand she says it's comforting, plus they were thinking that they may keep that house since they liked it so much and find other houses to flip."

We both laid there a moment, me gently sliding into her. Nothing like talking about death to put a chill on your passion. I didn't lose my erection but suddenly everything felt a little funny, I hugged Paula from behind but continued gently sliding. Thankfully, a moment later she pushed back with more enthusiasm.

"She said she misses the sex a lot. Like a real lot."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. She said she would often lay out by the pool, naked, like today and Phil would be working on something in the yard, or the garage. He would come into the courtyard and one thing would lead to another. Sometimes they would both be working and when they got too hot they would come into the courtyard and take a dip. Then Kyle would get naked and they would end up in the pool together."

"Sounds sexy."

"Yeah, she said it got to the point they kept an extra lounge chair pad out there to fool around on."

"Maybe we should've gotten a courtyard house."

"I know! Doesn't that sound great? She said at first they would try to just fool around for a few minutes and then get back to work but so many times they both would get so cranked up they had to fuck.'

"Fucking in the Florida sun." I picked up the pace and forced my cock into her a bit.

"It feels so good to be naked in the sun."

"Did that get you a little horny today?"

"Yes, and it got Kyle too. We are both laying naked in the sun and she's talking about all the times she and Phil fucked out by their pool and she's like getting graphic and...."

"It's turning you on?"

"Yeah, the hot sun on my skin, being naked, hearing her tell me all this stuff; that and what you did to me before I left."

"I know. I was mean, but for some reason I wanted you horny. If it's any consolation I made myself horny too. So how graphic was she?"

"Well, probably not that graphic by your standards, but she would say how they would be playful while working, how one or the other would play grab ass, or grab crotch, or she would flash him or rub herself against him. She said something about how the courtyard became like an aphrodisiac for them, that it came to symbolize sex. She said she was really the worst flirt. Phil would be on the ladder and if it was even a little secluded she would just unzip him and grab his cock."

12