The Book Lover Ch. 08

Story Info
Jessie finds a stranger at the mall to slake her lust.
4.2k words
4.86
1.3k
00

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

As you may have already learned by now, this story, while exploring a system of magic and how use of it may affect the purveyors of said magic, is also exploring the genre of what may best be described as slut wives. This is a genre of growing popularity on the internet and happens to be my favorite genre of erotica.

But I absolutely get that there are a lot of people who are really turned off by it. This is why I warned people about this at the outset. I feel the need to reiterate that warning here because it is going to go even deeper into it with this chapter.

I do promise that the story will eventually dig deep into who Jessie really is and how she is connected with the book, but the initial chapters are focusing on how a woman who thought she was asexual might respond to suddenly being subjected to intense sexual desire and an ability to seduce nearly everyone around her.

Also note that while an element of mind control is involved here, at no point has Jessie forced anyone to do anything they didn't really want to do anyway. We'll see this isn't entirely possible with this system of magic as the story progresses


-look at all the opportunities that exist here. so many chances to act slutty-

These thoughts always came to her when she was hungry, the way she always got after visits to the book. She always came away physically drained and full of a nearly overpowering lust. And that's when these thoughts would come to her. She attributed them to her lust making her consider things she ordinarily wouldn't, and would try to push them back, but without a good track record of success. In two days she'd seduced a high school friend and let her fiancé fuck her, and she'd had sex with her step-father.

For that very reason she'd debated not going into the book in the morning after Tom left for work, but then she got to thinking about an experiment she wanted to try. She'd been intrigued at how easily she'd been able to deep throat Hamid's cock on Saturday and how that had translated to her being able to do it with Tom. She wanted to see if the same thing would apply with her as yet unexplored orifice.

So, when Tom had left for work, she reached into the book and asked Hamid to take her anally. He had simply smiled, put her on all fours on the bed, lubricated his massive shaft in her pussy, and then fed it into her ass.

She found that she didn't like it as much as regular intercourse, but that she still really enjoyed it. She knew that Tom would enjoy the results of the experiment later on.

But it meant she started her day with the same hunger she had felt the last two mornings.

-oooh, that one looks particularly tasty-

She tried to shake that thought as she caught herself staring at the ass of the man in front of her at the coffee shop. She really hoped that a good cup of coffee would wake her up enough that she could control the urges that were swirling around inside of her. She looked up from the ass, tightly encased in a pair of jeans, to see the man looking at her and smiling. She smiled back and watched as he checked her out.

-yes, he will do just fine-

She didn't even attempt to shake that thought from her mind. Instead she began to think of ways she could convince the man in front of her to follow her to a more private location. Just then, the man's gaze shifted and Jessie noticed a woman walking towards him, carrying a baby. She took her place beside the man, handing him the baby.

-oooh, she would work too. look at how full those breasts are-

Jessie closed her eyes and concentrated. She had so much shopping to do. She had to go back to work the next day, and all her clothes looked like they should be worn by a fifty year old spinster working at the library, telling everyone to be quiet, and not a young sexy woman like herself. It was time to flaunt the beautiful body she had been given, not hide it behind dowdy old clothes. She needed to focus, or there was no way she would ever make it through this trip to the mall.


Gerry was lurking around the lingerie department. He had come in to get a new belt as his old one wasn't quite big enough anymore. He had been struggling to keep the weight off since Karen had left him. On his way to the belts, he had stumbled upon the intimates section. Sometimes he found it entertaining to wander through and see the mannequins dressed in sexy underwear and see the pictures of girls in lingerie. He looked around and didn't see anyone else close by, so he lingered a little longer than if he were just passing through.

"Excuse me," he heard a voice behind him say, "but maybe we can help each other out?"

He turned to find himself looking at an unbelievably sexy redhead who had to be one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen. He actually looked back the other way, assuming perhaps she was talking to someone else since women like this never even noticed Gerry's existence, much less came up and talked to him.

"I .... ummmm," he stammered, trying to come up with some excuse for wandering around looking at women's sexy underwear.

"I mean," she said, "I see you're looking for some lingerie for your wife..."

"But ..." he tried to interrupt to tell her he wasn't even married anymore, but she wouldn't let him get a word in.

"And I am trying to pick out some really sexy things to wear for my fiancé, so maybe we can help each other."

"I .... I'm ... not ... not sure what you mean," He muttered, finding it difficult to hold a conversation with a woman that far out of his league, and finding it equally difficult to keep his eyes away from what had to be the most amazing body he had ever seen. She was wearing skin tight leggings that conformed to every marvelous curve of her lower half, and an equally tight halter top with a scooped neck that greatly emphasized what appeared to be world class tits.

"Well," she went on, "I really haven't bought any lingerie for my man before. We just got engaged on Saturday, and I wanted to surprise him with a few sexy things, you know? But I don't really know what kinds of things guys really like, so I wanted to get a man's opinion. And you are trying to find some pretty things for your wife, but are probably having a hard time imagining what they would look like when they are being worn. Am I right?"

He didn't want to correct her. First of all, if he admitted he wasn't looking for something for his wife, she would know he was just perving in the lingerie section. Second, if he went along with her misconception, he could continue conversing with this stunningly beautiful woman.

"Yeah, that is a ... ummm ... a ... good point," he stuttered with the excitement of actually getting attention from a woman, and not just any woman, but a stunning young redhead with a killer body.

"So, why don't you pick out several of the things that you would really find sexy, and bring them over to that changing room over there, and then I can try them on. That way you can see if they are as sexy as you hoped when they are actually being worn, and I can get a man's opinion to help me in picking out some things for Tommy, my fiancé."

Gerry looked around, trying to figure out if there was some hidden camera somewhere. Surely this had to be someone playing a joke on the fat guy perving in the lingerie section, didn't it? But he took another glance at that absolutely perfect body, and decided if they were playing a joke on him, he would get over it. He had to see just how much of her he would get to see before the gig was up.

She was carrying a simple bra and panty set and she headed over to the changing room she had indicated. She turned and looked back at him, pointing at one of the stalls before heading into it. He guessed her size and quickly started picking outfits that he thought would look good on her. He was always partial to seeing women in panties, so he picked out a variety of sexy panties, including his favorite, boy shorts. He picked some matching bras to go with the panties and a thin white tank top to go with the boyshorts. Then he got a camisole as he'd always liked those as well, and grabbed a couple of see-thru nighties, then headed to the changing room.

He knocked on the stall that he had seen her go into and she cracked open the door. He grabbed the handle and stepped through, making sure no one was able to witness that he was going into a stall that was already occupied. When he turned back from closing the door, his jaw practically fell off. She was wearing the bra and panty set she had been carrying when she walked in, and nothing else.

"I need new everyday bra and panties, too, so I thought I'd try these on. What do you think?"

She turned and he could see a generous portion of the cheeks of her ass as the panties were quite high cut. He drank in her body with his eyes, but couldn't manage any real speech.

"Ohhh ... godddd ... dammmnnnnn."

"I take it you like them, then," she said cheerily. "Now, what have you brought for me to try?"

He handed her the boy shorts and matching tank top first, because he loved the look of boy shorts on a woman, especially one as beautiful as this.

He practically died when she simply shucked off the bra she was wearing and then quickly stepped out of the panties before taking the underwear he had offered her. She was standing there in front of him, a complete stranger to her, totally naked, and acting as though it was the most ordinary thing in the whole world. He simply could not understand how this could possibly be happening. Her tits were even better than he imagined, perhaps the finest pair he had ever seen, even in browsing pictures on the internet, which happened to be about the only way he got to see tits anymore. She was thin at the waist, with hips that flared out to give her perfect proportions. He focused on the tuft of red hair between her legs. It confirmed to him that she was a natural redhead.

She put the tank top on first, which highlighted her magnificent tits, putting her swollen nipples very much on display. She stepped into the boy shorts and then modeled them for him. It was all he could do to not reach down and press against the hardness that had formed between his legs.

"Those look fantastic!" He said. "You look fantastic. I'm sure your fiancé will love that."

"I can see that you love them," she said to him, looking down at the lump that was beginning to form in the front of his pants and then smiling at him. "I'll take that as a positive sign."

She took off the outfit.

"I think I am going to buy these," she said, standing there naked as though she didn't have any concern that he was there with her.

"We'll make a keep pile here," she continued. He watched the glorious curves of her ass as she turned around and bent over to adjust the pile that now contained the boy shorts, the tank top, and the bra and panties she had been wearing earlier.

"What else have you got?"

He stood there staring at her naked body before responding. He simply couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him. There was no way in hell a woman as beautiful as this should be getting naked in front of him. He didn't even attempt to hide the fact that he was openly ogling her nakedness.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said to him with a smile.

"Oh, um .... sorry," he said at having got caught staring at her naked body.

"No, I meant it. Take a picture, it'll last longer. Just give me that camisole so I can cover my face."

He just stood at her and stared, unable to believe what was happening to him.

She reached over and grabbed the camisole and used it to hide her face and then posed for him, emphasizing with her actions that she was very serious in her offer. He frantically dug into his pocket to extract his phone, his hands shaking so bad he had a hard time unlocking it to open up the camera app. She posed for him for half a dozen pictures, allowing him to capture all of her body to enjoy later on, but making sure her face was never in them. He didn't really care that her face wasn't in them, he just wanted to remember how fantastic her naked body was, and always have proof that this actually happened.

She tried on all the clothes that he had brought, keeping one of the bra and panty sets, the camisole and one of the very see through nighties, and allowing him to see her naked body for a long time as she changed from one outfit to the other. It was as though he had died and gone to heaven.

Once she had set aside the last item as something she didn't want, she just stood in front of him, completely naked, staring hungrily into his eyes. He looked down at the gap between her thighs, hoping to get a glimpse of her pussy, and she noticed where he was looking.

"Do you want to taste it?" She asked him.

He couldn't find any words to use in that situation, as it was something he never could have possibly imagined could happen to him. He just looked back down between her legs and nodded. She stepped up to him and rested her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down until he was kneeling directly in front of her. Then she lifted her left leg up and put it over his right shoulder and pulled his face into her pussy with both of her hands. He pushed out his tongue and it entered the sweetest and juiciest pussy he had ever tasted. She kept full control over the situation, using her hands in his hair to put pressure in all the places she wanted it, but Gerry didn't care. He was in heaven. This was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he was getting to eat her lovely pussy.

After she pleasured herself with his face for quite a few minutes, she pulled back up on his shoulders until he was standing, then turned away from him and leaned forward until her head and shoulders were resting on the partition of the stall, which had the effect of thrusting her ass out towards him. He stood there in awe of the sight for several long moments, drinking in the curves of that beautiful ass before she looked back at him over her shoulder and spoke.

"Well," she said seductively, "It isn't going to fuck itself."

"Excuse me?" He said, unable to believe she said what he thought she said.

"I'm waiting rather patiently here," she said, "but if you don't want to fuck me, I guess I'll have to find someone else who does?"

"Oh god, I didn't think you were serious. Are you serious?"

"Only one way to find out, Einstein."

He stepped forward to cup the most glorious ass he'd ever seen in his hands.

"Damn," he groaned, "you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

He willed himself to let go of that perfect ass and hurriedly undid his belt and the button on his jeans, lowering the zipper just enough to drop his pants and boxers to the floor. In his haste, he didn't even attempt to step out of them, he just shuffled forward, lifting his belly enough to make room for him to get his stubby little cock into position. He spread her ass with his hands to open her up and quickly, before she had a chance to change her mind, he pushed all the way into her with one short thrust.

It was the most glorious feeling he had ever felt. Gerry had always been kind of small when it came to his manhood. No pussy had ever felt really tight to him until that moment. This stunningly beautiful woman felt so hot and wet and tight around his cock.

"Oh shit," he groaned as he felt her warmth envelope him. It had been a long time, since his wife had left him, since he had had sex, and no pussy had ever felt as glorious as that one. He desperately wanted to make it last, but there was no real chance of that happening. He very quickly lost all control, making short rapid thrusts inside of her until he pressed himself in her as far as he could go and then began to shoot his cum inside of her.

The feeling was unlike anything he had ever experienced in his life. He could feel an intense, soothing warmth come out of the center of his body and flow down into his balls and wrap itself around the semen as it moved down his shaft, swirling together to create the most amazing sensation as it pulsed out of him and into her. It was the highest high he had ever experienced, but it also felt like all the energy he had in his body flowed out of him with that ejaculate, sapping him of all his strength. He couldn't even stand behind her and luxuriate in the post orgasmic feeling of her lovely pussy. He simply staggered backwards until he sat down on the bench behind them, his pants still around his ankles. It was all he could do to keep from passing out. He watched as this woman smiled at him.

"Thanks for that," she said, "it was exactly what I needed."

He knew all too well that she couldn't have gotten any pleasure from that sexual encounter. He was nowhere near her class physically, his equipment was too small, his belly got in the way of him really thrusting inside of her like he wanted to, and it had been over in less than two minutes. He had no idea why she would say it was what she needed, but she did seem to have all the energy that he was currently lacking. He watched as she exuberantly dressed and picked up the clothes she intended to purchase.

He desperately wanted to stop her from leaving so soon, or at the very least get up to follow her and see if he could get some contact information from her, but he had absolutely no energy. There was no way he could even stand up to pull his pants back up. He couldn't even muster the energy to say anything to her as she turned to leave.

"Thanks for all your help," she said, and then she was gone. He was really glad that she locked, and then closed the door behind her when she left, because it was at least 20 minutes before he had enough energy to correct the fact that he sat on that bench in the changing room, naked from the waist down. The whole experience had been so surreal that it was really hard to believe it had even happened. It had been the most intense sexual experience of his life, and one that he would never forget.


She practically attacked Tom as soon as he came in the door. She was wearing the camisole that the man from the department store had picked out for her and nothing else. She wrapped him up in her arms and aggressively kissed him, pressing her tongue into his mouth. In her mind she pictured the man in the changing room, kneeling in front of her as she guided his face into her hot and needy sex. She felt the energy of that image press into Tom and watched as he knelt in front of her, just as the man from the department store had done.

-that was very slutty of you this morning. so deliciously wicked-

The thoughts were still popping into her head as they always did when she was in this state. She had picked the man at the department store for two reasons. The first was related to the idea that had just popped into her mind. As she wandered the mall and bought clothes and transformed herself from her normally dowdy appearance into a sexier one, she began to feel really naughty.

She found herself wanting to act like a complete slut, only partly because of the lustful haze she was experiencing. Seeing the man sneaking in the lingerie section made her realize that there was nothing sluttier she could do at that moment than give herself to an older, overweight, unattractive man. Only a complete and total slut would want to have sex with a man like that. Within moments of talking to him, she realized how out of his element he was, and it only intensified her desires to act the part of a wanton slut who would have sex with nearly anyone if the conditions were right. In addition she also assumed that the man had gone a long time since he had last had sex, so she assumed the energy she could get from having sex with him would be off the charts.

12