The Book Lover Ch. 10

Story Info
Visit from Tom's coworker is too much temptation for Jessie.
5.3k words
4.63
1.1k
00

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a start the next morning. Turning her head, she looked at the clock to see it was already 9:30. They had slept for close to eleven hours, and she still had barely enough energy to lift herself up onto her elbows and check on Tom.

He was in exactly the same position he had been in when she blacked out the night before. She panicked for a moment, as his body seemed rather lifeless, but then she noticed his breathing. They were clearly not going to be able to go into work. She called both of their offices and made up a story about them both getting food poisoning or possibly a stomach bug and being way too sick to be able to make it into work. Even that simple task required all the energy she had left. She collapsed back onto bed and immediately fell asleep again.

When she woke up again, it was 6:30 in the evening. She made her way to the bathroom, then found a robe to put on, and went into the kitchen to heat up some soup. She came back to the bedroom with the soup, some crackers, and a cold beer and discovered that Tom was awake. He still hadn't moved, but his eyes were open.

"Jesus," he moaned, "what happened?"

"I think we tried to fuck each other to death," she said with a laugh.

"From what I remember," he said trying to smile up at her, "it would have been a fantastic way to go. I remember having the most spectacular orgasm I've ever experienced, but then it all gets a little fuzzy."

"Do you want some soup and a beer?"

"I think so, but I really need to pee, and I haven't found the energy to get up yet."

She helped him up and practically carried him into the bathroom and deposited him on the toilet, then waited until he was done and helped him back onto the bed. He took a long draw on the cold beer, and then ate a couple of crackers and a few spoonfuls of soup.

"Could you get me some water?" He asked.

"Of course," she replied.

She staggered into the kitchen and poured two tall glasses of ice water. By the time she made it back into the bedroom he was asleep again, and she could not rouse him. Instead she finished off the soup, crackers, and beer and laid next to him, taking a hold of his hand and cradling it on her chest. Within minutes she was asleep again.

She awoke once again at about 10:00am on Saturday. Tom was once again in the same position he had been in the previous night, although she had let go of his hand which was lying at his side. She no longer felt completely out of energy and she arose, visited the bathroom, and made her way into the kitchen. She made herself a large breakfast of eggs, hash browns, bacon, and sausage.

It was not enough.

She ate several bowls of cereal and some leftovers from the fridge.

Finally she had satiated her physical hunger, but now she felt herself in the same lust filled haze she had been in on Sunday and Monday and Tuesday. That lust had driven her to have elicit sexual encounters on each of those days. Three different times she actually left the apartment in search of someone she could use to satisfy the sexual hunger she was feeling.

Each of those times, however, she made it no further than the elevator before returning to her senses and realizing that she simply couldn't leave Tom alone and nearly comatose in their apartment to go out and have sex with some random stranger.

She put herself to work around the apartment to try to pass the time, but still struggled to fight off the urges building within her. It wasn't until late in the afternoon as she sat and read one of the books she had pulled from Gramp's collection that she finally felt like she was regaining a small modicum of control.


Andrew stood outside the door of the apartment for several minutes before he finally summoned the courage to knock on the door. He had suggested that everyone at work sign a get well card for Tom that he could take to his apartment on Saturday as he would be in their neighborhood. In reality, he didn't even know where they lived, but the signed get well card was enough to convince someone in the HR office to give him the address.

The fact that Tom wasn't even well enough to call in sick himself had worried his boss a little, and that's when the idea of the get well card came to him. He wasn't entirely sure why it seemed like an important thing for him to do, but once the idea got into his head, he couldn't seem to shake it.

There was a side benefit to taking the card to his coworker, and it was her. He had met her at the last company dinner. Tom had brought her with him as it was a plus one event. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. He found himself intensely jealous that Tom had a girlfriend as stunning as her, and became even more jealous earlier in the week when he'd learn that Tom had proposed to her and she had accepted.

As the idea of the get well card began to become unshakeable in his mind, he realized it provided him an opportunity. He would get to see her. He wasn't entirely sure why, other than she was incredibly beautiful, but he felt himself drawn to her. The chance of getting to see her rapidly became the most compelling reason in his mind for him to volunteer to take the card to Tom. He told people in the office he'd heard Tom had gotten really sick, and they all seemed willing enough to sign the card, even though it was a little out of the ordinary.

As he stood in front of the apartment door, he had become convinced that Jessie and Tom would find the gesture creepy rather than kind. He had begun to feel that the whole thing would backfire on him and she would end up thinking of him as the creepy guy from Tom's office that wanted to perv on her. That fear was nearly enough to make him back out of his plan. He had turned back towards the elevator three different times before finally overcoming his fear and knocking on the door.

The door opened to reveal Jessie wearing a tank top, with no sign of any bra underneath it, and a pair of spandex bicycle shorts, and nothing else. Jessie's body was even more stunning than he had imagined it would be. It was all he could do to keep from staring straight at the nipples that were clearly making large bumps in the fabric of her tank top. He knew he simply couldn't stare at her body or she would definitely just think of him as the pervert from Tom's office. He couldn't stand the thought of her thinking of him that way. He had arranged this gesture so that she would think of him as Tom's sweet coworker.

"Ummm," he stuttered, suddenly finding it difficult to speak. "I don't know if you remember me or not. My name is Andrew. I work with Tom. We met at the last company dinner."

"Oh yeah," she said, "I knew you looked familiar, but I couldn't quite remember where we'd met."

She stepped back and opened the door all the way.

"Where are my manners?" She asked rhetorically. "C'mon in."

Andrew stepped in the door and could have sworn that he saw her take a quick scan down at his body before looking back up at his eyes. For an instant he thought he saw hunger in the look she gave him, but convinced himself he was only imagining it.

"Can I get you a beer?" She asked.

"Sure," he replied. She turned and walked ahead of him and he found he really couldn't help himself as he took a long, hard look at her ass in the skin tight shorts she was wearing. It took him a moment before he realized she had looked back and caught him staring. He tried to pretend he had just been looking towards the floor, but the look on her face made him know he had been caught. Instead of chastising him, she just smiled at him.

"My turn," she said with a smile.

"For what?" He asked.

She twirled her finger around and replied.

"Turn around so I can take a good look at your ass now. I want to know if it looks as nice as your upper body."

He was shocked and simply cleared his throat, blushing furiously.

"Wow," she said, laughing lightly, "I didn't realize you'd be so easy to fluster. I was just teasing you."

She pointed him in the direction of the fridge.

"Why don't you get a couple of bottles of beer?"

He leaned into the fridge and picked out a Michelob for himself, then looked back at Jessie to ask what kind of beer she wanted and caught her staring firmly at his ass.

"What?" She said innocently when he raised his eyebrows at her, "It seems only fair to me! Nice jeans, by the way."

Andrew found himself blushing hard yet again. He had only intended to drop by and get a chance to see Jessie again. He was not expecting her to so openly flirt with him. It caught him completely off guard.

"Ummm," he stammered, "so... what kind of beer do you want?"

"Michelob is fine for me as well."

She handed him a bottle opener, and he opened both bottles and handed her one of them.

"So it looks like you brought something," she said indicating the envelope he had set on the counter. "I assume that means that you came with some purpose other than to stare at my ass?"

"Oh, yeah..." he answered "ummm.... so everyone in the office was worried when you called in sick for Tom yesterday. We figured if he was too sick to even call in himself, it must be pretty bad. How's he doing, by the way?"

"Better, I think," she said. "He ate some yesterday, but he's been in bed since Thursday night. He just needs more rest."

"Glad to hear he's recovering," Andrew said. "Everyone signed a get well soon card for him, and I got volunteered to deliver it."

He handed her the card and she accepted it.

"That's sweet of you guys," she said. "I'm going to put this on his nightstand so he can read it when he wakes up."

He couldn't stop himself from looking at her ass as she left the room again. She seemed to have added a little more sway in her hips as she walked. He wondered if she did it because she knew he'd be looking.


She sat down on the end of the bed after depositing the card on the nightstand by the side of the bed. She was literally shaking, barely able to control herself. She had no idea what she was going to do. She felt a little like a starving lion who had a wounded zebra put into its path. Her lust driven fog had returned the moment she saw Andrew at the door. He was very cute, and he looked so young and innocent.

And tasty.

Those broad shoulders and narrow waist, and that tight ass. God how she wanted to devour him. He looked like someone who would have lots of energy for her to draw on.

-oh yes. he is very delicious indeed. so much fun-

She felt so incredibly guilty for thinking those thoughts while Tom was still unconscious on the bed after she had almost drained the life out of him. But she had been unable to keep herself from toying with the poor kid, and now she was sopping wet between her legs and her nipples felt like steel bars pressing against her tank top. Her desire was almost impossible for her to control.

-go ahead, it'll be okay. Tom gets off on you having sex with others anyway-

She had to regain some control. She convinced herself that she would go out and thank Andrew for coming, and then send him on his way so she could go back to tending to Tom. She took long deep breaths to try to calm herself, and then stood and made her way out of the bedroom to find Andrew drinking his beer and sitting on the couch.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't keep herself from admiring the body on the young man sitting on her couch as she went over to him. He clearly was no stranger to the gym.

"I really appreciate you dropping off the card," she said, "but I'm going to go lay down with Tom just so I'll be there when he wakes up."

She extended her hand to help him up from the couch. As he stood, she couldn't keep herself from imagining how nice that body of his would look naked. She cringed as she felt the energy flow that left her body as she imagined him naked. She knew exactly what that was going to do to him.


He took the hand she offered and stood, noticing that her nipples were extraordinarily hard against her tank top, considerably harder than when he walked into the apartment. Perhaps she was turned on by the flirting as well?

"I understand," he said, using her hand to help himself up from the couch. "I'll just get go... ummm..."

His sentence was interrupted by an intense desire that flooded into his mind. He suddenly imagined himself stripping naked in front of this beautiful woman, and the desire to do it was as strong as almost anything he had ever felt. For the briefest of moments when he stood, their bodies were so close as to be almost touching. He could feel the heat of her body so close to him. He could almost smell the desire in her, the same desire that nearly consumed him in that moment. The intensity of the desire that he felt, and also sensed in her convinced him that stripping was exactly what she wanted him to do, what he needed to do. As he looked into her eyes, he felt that she was going to step towards him and press that incredible body into his. For a moment they just stood there. He could hear her breath, he could sense her desire. She leaned towards him briefly as though she intended to kiss him, but then she stepped back.

In his mind, she was stepping back to give him room to take off his clothes. In the back of his mind, he knew that stripping off his clothes in front of a woman he barely knew broke all sorts of societal norms and could actually get him in all sorts of trouble, but the urge was insistent and incredibly powerful. For several long seconds he stood silently, staring at her and seeing the hunger in her eyes, while trying desperately to fight off the unusual and potentially stupid urge that pressed into his thoughts. He could see her desire, however. He could feel it emanating from her body, causing her to noticeably tremble. She wanted it. He knew she wanted it. He could see how hard her nipples were. He could even smell her desire from between her legs. She was just waiting for him to make a move. He was sure of it.

He noticed that Jessie seemed to be breathing erratically. She was definitely waiting for him to take off his clothes. Soon his hands began moving upwards from his sides, almost as if he had lost the ability to control them. They reached his shirt and began pulling it out of his jeans.

"What... what are you doing?" Jessie whispered.

"I... I'm not...really...sure," he muttered in response as he lifted the polo style shirt up and over his head and tossed it onto the couch behind him.

He heard her gasp as she looked at his torso. He was very proud of the muscles on his chest and arms and his lats, and of his washboard abs, and he was quite sure that Jessie liked what she saw.

"Andrew," she said as his hands began undoing his belt, finding himself unable to change the course of his actions. "Tom... my fiancé... your coworker ... he's just in the other room."

He undid the buttons of his jeans.

"I'm not sure you should be doing this," she said, barely above a whisper. And yet he could see her staring at him lustily. He could sense her hunger.

"I... I have to do it," Andrew confessed as he slid his hands inside his jeans and his boxers and lowered them both down to his ankles, exposing his turgid shaft to her view. He had always wished his cock had been a little more impressive. It wasn't like he was small or anything, he was pretty average, but he kept his body so much better than average and always wished he had a dick that could match that.

He kicked off his shoes so that he could step out of his jeans and boxers leaving himself standing in front of this goddess with nothing on but his ankle high, white socks.

"What.." she stammered, "what do you think you're doing? I barely know you. What makes you think you can come in here and just take off all your clothes like you own the place?"

"I...," he replied "I really don't know. It was like I somehow couldn't stop myself. Believe me, I've never done anything remotely like this before."

"And yet," she said with a little more sternness in her voice, "here you stand, naked in my living room. God. I don't know what to say! I could call the cops. I should call the cops. What would your company think if they knew about your method of delivering the get well card? You could get fired over this!"

"I know, I know," he admitted. Those exact thoughts had crossed his mind. "It's just. I don't know. I can't explain it. It was like I was being compelled to do it. I could see the way you were looking at me, like I was a zebra and you were the lion."

She closed her eyes and sighed as he said it.

"Well you seem like a... nice..." she said the word slowly as she slowly and deliberately scanned his body with her eyes, "young man. I don't want you to get arrested or fired."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"But I do think you need to be punished," she continued.

"P... P.... punished?" He stammered.

"Yes. We don't want you thinking it's perfectly okay to visit a stranger's apartment and just strip down uninvited, do we?"

"I mean... I guess not... but..."

"So I need to come up with a suitable form of punishment to teach you the lesson without me calling the cops, don't you think?"

"Well... I guess that makes sense and all... but... ummm."

Jessie took a seat in the middle of the couch.

"So get over here and lay down across my lap," she ordered.

"Now wait a second," Andrew responded. He wasn't about to take a spanking like he was a little schoolboy.

"Would you rather I call the police?"

"Well no, but..."

"As I see it, those are your two choices. I can call the cops and your HR department, or you can get across my lap and let me spank that tight little ass of yours until it's red. One way or the other, you've got to learn that what you did isn't acceptable."

"But I already know that!" He insisted.

"Says the naked man in my living room."

"But I'm not really like this! I don't know what came over me!"

"How am I supposed to know your not like this? This is the first time I've ever talked to you and you just casually started taking off all your clothes even though I politely asked you not to."

Andrew was beginning to panic. He most definitely didn't want Jessie to call the cops. He was pretty sure that if word got out about this, he likely would get fired, and also potentially get registered as a sex offender. He shuddered to think about what his life would be like if that happened. But he really didn't want the alternative. The thought of being taken over this woman's knee and spanked went against his hard earned machismo. He had to find another way out.

"Look," he said, reaching down to pick up his pants. "Maybe it's best if I just get dressed and leave and stay out of your life forever?"

"I'll get on the phone the moment you step out of the door. You can't just avoid taking your punishment for making such a huge mistake."

"I'll just deny everything you say. You'll find out quick enough that this is so far outside of my reputation that people won't believe it's possible."

"And when I describe your large, mushroom shaped cock head, and the mole on the top left side of your shaft and the one just below your scrotum? People will know I saw you naked. I'll have the card to show you came to the apartment, and it will be easy to prove I had only briefly met you before this. Maybe it won't stand up in a court of law, but I'll bet it will be at least enough to make your HR department squeamish."

"You'd really do that?"

"What am I supposed to do when a man I barely know whips out his junk right in front of me in my own apartment?"

"It wasn't really like that!" He insisted, although he was quite unsure of what else it really was like.

12