The Book Lover Ch. 12

Story Info
Jessie learns more about her own true nature.
6.3k words
4.64
718
00

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped at a coffee shop just around the corner from her office on the way in to work on Tuesday. She stopped there quite often because the coffee there was much better than what was available in the office break room. It was expensive, but it was worth it to get one good cup of coffee to start the day. 



This time, however, she bought two large coffees and headed into the office. She dropped her stuff off in her office and then carried the two coffees over to the accounting department, pleased to find that Hank was already there.

"Good morning, Hank," she said with a smile, stepping into his office.

He looked up and seemed surprised to see her, but then she could see it, a smile broke out on his face as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that only reached to mid-thigh and hugged her lower body deliciously and a long sleeved white blouse on top that was just transparent enough to show the outline of a sexy black bra underneath it, but not transparent enough to be considered inappropriate for work. The top buttons on the blouse were undone to show just the right amount of cleavage - again being sexy enough to be noticed without appearing unprofessional.

"Good morning," Hank responded, his smile broadening as he looked at her.

"I just wanted to apologize for being so abrupt with you yesterday," she said, moving in front of his desk and leaning over a little bit further than necessary to set one of the coffee cups down on his deck, giving him just a peek down the front of her blouse before sitting down in the chair in front of him and crossing her legs to expose a little bit more thigh. "I was still feeling a little under the weather and Greg had a complicated assignment for me the moment I walked in the door, with a really short deadline. I was a little stressed, and I may have seemed less than friendly. I apologize."

Hank was clearly very happy to see that the new Jessie was back, and that she was visiting him in his office for a change.

She had enjoyed her conversations with Hank, and had enjoyed flirting with him. She had no intention of ever going as far as she had on Thursday night, but she still wanted to maintain a friendly relationship with him, and so she came with a peace offering.



"No worries," Hank said with a smile as he picked up and took a sip of the coffee she had brought, "and thanks for the coffee. You look fabulous today, by the way."

"Thank you," she told him. "I was out of my newer wardrobe clothes yesterday, so I had to wear the old stuff."

"The new look is much better," he said with a smile.



"I agree."

"So ... ummm ..." he stammered a little, "I did bring in a speedo yesterday. You know ... just in case."

He smiled at her with a look that told her he was hoping to pick up right where they had left off on Thursday, which was seconds away from her letting him fuck her. That was a big part of the reason she had come to visit him, so she was glad he brought it up.

"Yeah," she replied, "about that. I was in a complicated emotional state last Thursday, and I let things go much further than I ever should have. We work together, and I'd like to keep our relationship professional. At the same time, I want us to be friends. I'd love to chat with you more than in the past, but ... I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the swimsuit deal that we discussed."

He shrugged. She got a sense he didn't think this was really the end of it, but she just wanted to make sure he knew she intended to dial things back from where they were after work on Thursday. She also wanted him to know she didn't mind the occasional visit from him.

"I'm okay with that," he said, "although I really think you're missing out on the chance to see me in a Speedo."

"I am sure you would totally rock the look," she said, "but I think it best we don't bring too much emotional baggage into the work environment."

She stood and held her cup of coffee out in his direction, almost like a toast.

"Friends?" She said to him.

"Friends," he replied, holding up his cup towards her. "And thanks for the coffee. It's a lot better than the shit in the break room."

"Ain't that the truth."

She turned and walked out of his office, certain that he was taking a long look at her ass while she walked away. She was okay with him looking, and she was okay with a little flirting, but nothing like what had happened on Thursday.


"Oh god yesss," she hissed later that night. She was in the same position on the bed that Tom had been in on Sunday night -- face down, ass up. Tom had promised her he would return the favor she had given him on Sunday when she taught him to joys of a rimjob.

She had also promised him a reward for when he did it. It was time to collect on both promises. She had an ulterior motive behind her promise. She had very much enjoyed anal sex with Hamid in one of her excursions into the book. She wanted to know if that would translate into real life with her fiancé. She'd found it worked spectacularly with the blowjob she had given Tom after her first visit to Hamid. She'd instinctively known how to take Hamid into her throat on that first visit, and had easily done it with Tom afterwards as well.

Would that same affect carry over to letting Tom have her ass, just as Hamid had done?

It was time to find out.

She loved the feeling of Tom's tongue probing into her ass while he slid two of his fingers in and out of her pussy. She knew her former self, the one before she found the book, would have been horrified at the thought of someone sticking their tongue in her ass. God, she would have missed out on so many incredible things if the book hadn't shown her all about the pleasure that was available to her.

"Fuck yesss that feels so good," she said to Tom as encouragement.

"Mmm, hmmmm," he groaned while teasing her ass with his tongue. He knew exactly what it felt like, he had experienced it on Sunday. He had clearly loved it as much as she did.

Soon he pulled back from her and reached over to the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand. It was the same bottle that the old Jessie used to use before nights that they were going to have sex to make sure she was wet enough for penetration. She knew she would never need that for her pussy again, but it was certainly going to come in handy right then.

She almost jumped when she felt the cold lubricant as he poured it down the crack of her ass, but then she was moaning again when he pushed the oil inside of her back passage with his index finger, while still fucking her with two of the fingers of his other hand.

"Oh goddamn," she groaned.

"I'm sorry," he said, "did I hurt you?"

"Oh fuck no," she replied. "That feels so incredible."

He slid that finger in and out of her again and again, pushing it in as far as it would go on each stroke, then he pulled it out and poured oil directly inside of her before sliding two fingers into her.

"Oh yesssss," she hissed in pleasure. She remembered what it had felt like when Hamid slid in her backdoor. It had surprisingly felt really good. Tom's fingers only reminded her how good it had felt.

Tom repeated the process, getting her used to his two fingers before pulling out, adding more oil and inserting three fingers. Jessie was amazed that she just stretched to accommodate those fingers without any real feeling of pain. She had been expecting there to be a more painful response.

"You ready?" He asked her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she replied.

"You're sure?"

"Just fuck it already, would you?"

Instead he slipped his cock into her pussy, but apparently only because he preferred her own lubricant to the one out of a bottle, because after several long slow strokes into her, he pulled out and she felt his head replacing his fingers at her back door.

He pushed and easily slipped his head inside of her.

"God yessss," she groaned. It felt every bit as good as she remembered from her encounter with Hamid.

"Do you need me to let you get used to it?" Tom asked.

"No," she practically shouted. "Give it to me. Give it all to me."

And that was exactly what he did, and it was every bit as good as it had been with Hamid. She was unsure how she could go from being incredibly inexperienced sexually to being able to deep throat and easily take a cock in her ass, but she sure as hell wasn't complaining about it.


She laid on her bed Friday evening, looking over at Tom's naked body lying next to her, asleep as always after sex, his now limp cock still coated with their combined secretions. The sex had, once again, been amazing, as it had been every night that week.

It had been a busy week. She had a lot to do at work, made more difficult by the fact that she had welcomed visits from several of the men at the office who had been glad to see the return of the new, flirtier Jessie. She had kept the flirting to a minimum, especially with Hank, knowing how close she had come with him, but was enjoying their company and the conversations she had with them that broke up the monotony of work.

At home, she and Tom had made up for lost time. They had been in a nearly sexless relationship for quite some time, and they felt this week was almost like a honeymoon to them, openly exploring their sexuality together for the first time.

There was also the issue of her investigations into her own nature and how it related to this book that she had found. She spent almost all the remainder of her time contemplating this. She held the book in her hands while she basked in the afterglow of the sex she had just shared with her fiancé. She felt as though she had learned enough that it was time to visit Hamid once again. She opened the book and pressed her hand down into its pages.


"You seem to be more confident today, child," Hamid said to her as she stood in front of him in the throne room yet again. "Do you understand the things we have talked about?"

"I believe so, Master," she replied.

"Then tell me what you have discovered," he prodded.

"I spent a lot of time contemplating this idea of resonance. It seemed so odd to me, because the book is very sensual in its nature. Connecting with the book feels like connecting to raw and unbridled sexuality. This seemed totally incongruous to me because until I found the book I would have described myself as nearly asexual. So how could I, of all people, be the one at resonance with an overtly sexual book?"

"I will agree that would seem odd," Hamid agreed.

"So then I began thinking about it differently. I started contemplating the condition of the book. Something happened from the time Gramps bought the book and the time that I found it in the bins in my apartment that made it repair itself. Am I correct?"

"Yes, child. You are correct."

"I figured that the book must require energy in order to repair itself."

She paused and looked at Hamid. He nodded and smiled.

"So before my grandpa bought the book, it had gone potentially hundreds of years without having enough energy to be able to heal itself, but sometime after he bought it, it found all the energy it needed to repair itself to where it appears exactly as it was the day it was made."

"Very good. So far, everything you've said is true."

"Then I remembered you saying that most people do not have a close enough resonance to the book to interact with it. You also hinted at the book's ability to seek out and connect with those that can interact with it when you suggested it wasn't a coincidence that I have the book. The book went hundreds of years without finding someone who could feed it enough energy to heal itself, even though it is quite capable of seeking those who can provide it. This must mean that people who can interact with the book enough to provide the energy for it to heal itself must be exceptionally rare, not just somewhat uncommon."

"Yes child. They are very rare indeed."

"So, there is no way it is a coincidence that the book came into my grandfather's possession at the precise time that I was living with him, when it is very clear the book is quite capable of connecting with me and feeding on my energy."

"The book almost never ends up anywhere by coincidence," Hamid concurred.

"So the only logical conclusion was that I was the one that provided the energy the book used to heal itself, back in 2001, when I was living with Gramps."

"Yes. That is the only logical conclusion. It also happens to be very true."

"So, when I found the book two weeks ago, it was not the first time I possessed it."

"No, child. We had been together before."

"And by been together, you actually mean that we were... umm... together ... in the boudoir... back then, even though I was only 11?"

Hamid smiled.

"You have put your own context around the interactions that happen between you and the book," he said. "In reality, it is far different from that, as you will come to understand. I will say that it is regrettable that the book came to you at such a young age, but again, you will only understand that with more knowledge."

"I will accept that for now, master, although I am struggling with the thought of it."

"It will come in time. Trust me."

"That is when it all made sense to me," Jessie continued. "As you told me, the person I was on Monday, who was exactly like the person I have been since I left Gramps place, is who I become when my connection to the book is severed. So I became who I was, until two weeks ago, only after my connection to the book was severed. Gramps must have taken the book away from me, changing who I fundamentally was. That is why I don't remember who I was before my time with Gramps. My connection to the book was severed."

"Yes, child. You have discovered something about your true nature. You had to know this before you could learn any more."

"So, before I lived with Gramps, found this book, and then had it taken away, I was more like the person I have been in the last two weeks. Rediscovering the book has only revealed to me who I was before I lived with Gramps and had my connection to the book severed?"

Again Hamid nodded his assent.

"And that was why I went to live with Gramps in the first place, wasn't it? I was a problem child because of my overt sexuality?"

"Yes and no. It was considerably more complicated than that, as you will hopefully learn, but that is how it seemed to those making those decisions."

"But why can I still not remember any of that? On Monday, when I got the book back, I remembered everything that I had forgotten."

"Something regrettable happened because you came into contact with the book before you were really ready to understand it and know how to interact with it. Those memories have been bound into the book. You will be able to access them again, but only when you have learned more about your nature."

"It is frustrating to have so much of my life unexplained. My family never spoke of it."

"They were just happy that the issues seemed to have resolved themselves, not truly understanding that this change had come at quite a cost to you."

"But was it a cost? I became a better person because of it, didn't I? Instead of being expelled from schools, I excelled in school and have become very successful in life."

"That is one way to look at it. There was a time in the world when doctors decided that they could stop bad behavior in certain people by giving them a lobotomy. They chose to destroy the fundamental nature of who someone was instead of training them how to deal with that nature. This, I believe, is now considered a horrific idea. Forcing someone to behave a certain way isn't nearly as compassionate nor as effective long term as teaching them how to do it"

That gave Jessie something else to ponder.

"So the person I have been for the last 14 years is really a lie?" Jessie asked.

"I don't think that is the correct way to describe it. You have achieved spectacular things because of who you are. That person, the one who made all those choices, exists independently of the other elements of your nature. Connecting with the other part of who you are does not change what you have accomplished."

It was Jessie's turn to nod, but as she did, she noticed a tear rolling down her cheek.

"There is one more thing that I suspect, master, that I wonder if you can confirm."

"Go ahead."

"The man from the restaurant. I had been with him before?"

"Yes."

"And that is why I gave you his features when I first came into the book. The resonance of the book reminded me of him?"

"You have learned much, dear child. I believe it is time you think about all that this means."


Her eyes opened and she was back in her bed. She looked over and saw the sleeping form of her fiancé. She remembered his words well. He had fallen in love with the Jessie that he had met when her connection to the book was severed. He was worried about the new Jessie - the real Jessie. The tears were rolling down her face freely as she opened her nightstand, extracted a small box from it, took off her engagement ring and put it inside before storing the box away. She cried herself to sleep as quietly as she could so as to not wake Tom.


"Now that I have a better idea who I am," she said, once again standing in front of Hamid as he sat in his throne room, "can you tell me more about you and Jaleh and the book?"

It was Saturday afternoon, and Tom was golfing again. She wanted to find out as much as she could, as quickly as she could, so that she could make decisions on what she was going to do now that she had learned who she really was.

"Yes, my child," he answered, "I believe you are now ready to learn of us."

He led her by the hand out of the throne room and into a much smaller room to the side. There was a table in the center of the room with benches on each side of it. They sat down across from each other and he produced two cups of a warm and sweet, but clearly fermented, liquid. They each took a drink from their cups. He was clearly setting the expectation that they needed to get comfortable for a long conversation.

"I must take you back many thousands of years to a man known as Farshid, who was born near what is known today as the Ural river. Farshid became a very powerful ruler who established a dynasty that lasted for a millennium because of who he was and because of his rather unique abilities. He was the first person that was known to possess the powers of the Magâunôccubbi."

"I'm sorry," Jessie interrupted. "The what?"

"Magâunôccubbi," Hamid repeated. "At least that is the closest transliteration that I can render in your language."

Jessie suddenly remembered what she had learned about Zoroastrianism. The book had been written in a language that predated Old Avestan, the precursor to the language of Zoroastrianism. She remembered who the priests of Zoroastrianism were.

"The Magi," she exclaimed loudly.

"Hmmm," Hamid hummed as he sat contemplative for a few moments as if thinking. "The Magi were indeed based on the legend of the Magâunôccubbi, from which they draw their name, but that would have been more than two millennia later."

"So you are saying," Jessie questioned, "that Farshid predated Zoroastrianism by more than two thousand years?"

Hamid nodded.

"So this would have been something like 5,000 years ago?"

"Something like that, yes, my child."

"So he was a... ummm... magionucubus?"

"Magâunôccubbus, yes. A powerful one. Perhaps the most powerful one the world has ever known, although there is no passed down history that includes stories of these powers before him."

"And what exactly are the powers of the Magâunôccubbi?" Jessie asked.

12