The Book of Gloria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's very effective. How about the way Naomi takes your cock so deep?"

This went on for quite awhile, and they decided to have us exercise their balls again. This time Naomi and Gina got the cum. They debated some more and still couldn't decide. Naomi's mother got everyone coffee, and the reverends smoked a cigar, and we tried a third time, and it was time for lunch.

The reverends discussed our cocksucking over lunch as Naomi's mother served us, after which Reverend Case finally said, "There's no deciding, ladies. You're all equally skilled at performing this holy task, and you're all equally blessed in your desire to maintain God's power in our cocks. God bless each and every one of you." His divine cock was standing proud again, and he said, "Now, perhaps just one more time..."

The reverends had just left. No one had ever cum for me four times before, but they had just done it. How could their balls produce so much jism? The reverends were so strong with God's divine power. Naomi's mother said, "It's a fucking miracle! Someday those fuckers are gonna be saints. You wait and see. I wonder if they'd like to try for five."

She looked at the door through which they had left and yelled, "Reverends! Reverends!" and ran off after them.

Gina and I went to the video room and scanned through video footage of the last few nights of church services looking for good candidates for male acolytes. About 30 minutes later Naomi's mother poked her head through the door, cum ringing her mouth and dangling from her chin. She held up five fingers and said, "Five, baby! They gonna be saints for sure!" then scurried off to tell Naomi.

Naomi's mother was a glutton for the reverend's holy sperm, and one afternoon I found her in the kitchen microwaving a shot glass of white liquid and drinking it down. Reverend Case's pint bottle of jism was open and on the counter. I said, "Did you just do what I think you did?"

She said, "So what if I did?" defensively.

I said, "But it's not even blessed yet."

"Don't matter to me. It's delicious hot from the microwave."

She stirred the bottle with a spoon and poured more of Reverend Case's cum into the shot glass, microwaved it, and handed it to me, "Here, try it and see."

I looked around to make sure no one else was in sight and cautiously took a sip. It was pretty good. I said, "This is good, but it's an acquired taste," and drank down the rest and licked the warm shot glass. I had acquired that taste long ago.

"Want another round?"

"You bet!" and she made two. She said, "Here's to hot reverend cum," and we clinked our glasses and swigged down our shots.

I said, "This is very good, but I think I prefer the reverend's jism direct from their holy instruments. There's nothing quite as exciting as hearing the blessing, feeling the cock fill with God's power in your mouth, then having it throb and pulse out fresh, holy cum."

She said, "I agree, honey, but this ain't bad when they's busy with somethin' else."

After that, every so often she would bring me a covered dish where I was working alone, close the door, and pull off the lid to reveal two steaming shot glasses. She would cackle as we drank them down, then lick her lips and say, "Mmm, mmm, good!"

If she had time she'd stay and talk for a little while. She had no reservations about taking a cock any way she could get it, reverends, acolytes, and men in the congregation. She knew not to pester the male acolytes too close to ritual time, or they might be unable to perform for the ceremony, but any other time they were fair game. She would chase them around, yelling, "Yo, baby, momma wants some big acolyte dick!" corner them and have her way, but she studiously avoided pussy.

Today she was clothed in bright red spandex that was stretched to the limit around her ample curves, and she wore white sneakers, no doubt to help her run down any men acolytes who came too close. "You been eatin' a lot of jizz from my pussy," she observed.

"Yes, when we take holy communion from your blessed cunt in the kitchen after lunch."

"You like that, or is just communion?"

"I love it. You're delicious."

"Hmm," she said, "Well, don't be askin' me to eat no box lunch." She shivered and said, "Yuck!" She looked at the shot glasses and picked them up and licked them, then said, "This pussy talk has ruined my sunny disposition. Maybe I'll go find some acolyte cock right now," and picked up her tray and left. I heard the tray clatter in the hallway and her yell, "Hey! Acolyte! Get yo ass over here! Slow down!" She was all cock, all the time.

Remember the sleazy guy who collected admission in the church vestibule. His name was Guido, and he was apparently a trusted friend of the reverends from their sex club days. During the day, he was a handyman fixing things, painting, and making minor renovations, and he ran the strobe lights and thunder during the rituals. He leered at Gina and me all the time, but he was a hirsute little greaseball who creeped us out, and we avoided him. All of the female acolytes did.

Late one afternoon, hours after lunch, Gina and I were hungry for a snack and decided to raid the pantry. We opened the pantry door, and there, on three stacked 50 pound bags of flour, was Naomi's mother, buck naked and knees up, with hairy old Guido, pants and shorts around his ankles, hunched over and pumping between her robust chocolate thighs.

With each of Guido's thrusts a small white cloud of flour puffed out of the top bag, covering Naomi's mother's meaty black nether regions and the dark fur on Guido's legs and ass with a fine white coating. She explained, "When Guido said he wanted some pie, I didn't realize he meant my peach pie."

We backed out. From that point on we politely declined her baked desserts.

When she had nothing better to do, Naomi's mother sat in the kitchen and scratched with a pencil in a thick loose-leafed binder. I moved behind her and saw she was drawing a hard cock, an incredibly lifelike cock with shading and every possible cock and balls nuance. She said, "This baby belongs to that tall blonde acolyte."

"It's incredibly good!" I had seen that cock close up myself, very close up, if you know what I mean.

She said, "Yeah, I've drawn them all. Well, at least since number 5 or 6."

You've fucked this whole binder full of cocks?"

"Or sucked them off. Here, let me show you," and she flipped to the front of the binder and began paging through, explaining who they were and little intimate details about them, like, "I met this guy at a picnic. His jism was salty," and "This guy liked to lick my ass."

The drawings were pretty crude at first and got progressively better. We came to a drawing with big X's slashed through the prick, and she explained, "That was my husband. You know, Naomi's father." She looked at the drawing for a moment, said, "Fuckhead!" and paged to the next.

Most of the drawings were just cocks and balls, but a few were ejaculating or dripping sperm. She said, "Those were the best ones, and I couldn't resist drawing in that tasty jizz."

Near the end of the binder she said, "You'll recognize this one." It was shooting out jism and lightning bolts were coming down from the top of the page. I did recognize it, and we both said at the same time, "Reverend Rudy!"

The drawing was so incredibly accurate. His cock looked so massive and strong. The lightning bolts represented God filling it with his power, and his cum sparked with electricity.

I asked excitedly, "Do you taste God's spark in his blessed jism, too?"

"Of course."

I squealed, "Yes! Yes! Oh, happy day! You taste God's spark, too!" and crushed her with a hug.

I almost forgot about the tribe until Barbara called and asked why Gina and I weren't coming to the tribe's dinners and a creampie. "We see your husbands, Peter and Carl, occasionally, but not you. We miss you."

I gave her an update on my progress in the church and the reverends and the spark in their cum. She said, "My goodness. I'd like to taste that spark, too. Why not invite them to a dinner and a creampie?"

"I don't know, Barbara. They're very religious."

"Nonsense. It sounds like they worship cum and cocks and cunts just like we do."

"Yes, I suppose they do. If they came, they'd insist on blessing everybody's sex parts."

"That's fine. They can say a blessing at dinner, too."

"Could I bring Reverend Naomi and her mother? I think the tribe would get a big kick out of her mother."

"Of course, you may, Grasshopper." She called me that when she was guiding or mentoring me.

The Reverends were awed with Barbara's mansion and asked me if I thought she'd be interested in joining The Church of the Divine Union. I thought maybe they were committing the sin of greed. I had never known Barbara to express an interest in anything religious and said, "Probably not, but you can ask her." That doused their enthusiasm, but it came back later.

I had given the reverends a detailed description of the tribe's meetings, so they were well versed, and Reverend Case's blessing at dinner was right on target. Everyone was always fully clothed at dinner, except Alice and Annie, who served dinner wearing nothing but their tiny French maid's aprons. The reverends heads twisted to follow their naked cunts, asses and tits as they served food from platters, and Naomi's mother said, "I gotta get me one of those aprons for the kitchen."

Barbara stopped everyone from digging right in, and Reverend Case stood, smiled warmly at the tribe, and said, "Dear Lord, please bless this gathering and the bounty thee has set before us. May we all appreciate this wonderful fellowship and our good fortune. And, as our evening of fellowship progresses, may all cocks be filled with thy holy power, may all cunts be blessed and divine, and may you charge our jism with your sacred spark that we may receive its blessing through holy cum communion. In God's name we pray, Amen."

The tribe said, "Amen," and then buzzed about the incredible blessing and the reverends.

After a lovely dinner, everyone followed Barbara downstairs to the secret red sex room she had discovered after her lecherous husband died, and where the tribe now held its meetings. Everyone in the tribe stripped naked, and the church's contingent did, as well. Naomi's mother threw herself against the three-sided statue of a huge cock in various states of arousal and did obscene things to it.

Barbara stood under the bright spotlights in the center of the room and announced, "Let's welcome Reverends Case and Rudy with a nice holy fuck. Come under the lights Reverends. Tanya and Isabella, you, too."

The reverends went under the lights, and, when Tanya and Isabella joined them, their eyes went wide and they smiled broadly. Isabella was a stunning warm-skinned Latina stripper, and Tanya was a tall, lithe black girl with full tits, and the reverend's dicks started to grow. Barbara said, "Get them up all the way up, ladies!" and Tanya and Isabella dropped to their knees and sucked their cocks.

Naomi's mother was staring at all the naked peckers dispersed around the room and said, "This is a target rich environment. I gotta get busy!" and she headed in the direction of Jamal.

Well, you've read about dinners and a creampie before, and this one was no different, except perhaps for the reverend's prodigious ability to cum multiple times. After they polished off Isabella and Tanya and took cum communion from their cunts, they sat and talked with Barbara for awhile. She sat between them and stroked their holy instruments back to life, and eventually they stood, and she kneeled. They blessed her, and she sucked them off, taking their holy communion in her mouth and rising to kiss them. Then they scampered from woman to woman, gave their blessings, fucked their divine cunts, and took communion again.

They may have matched their record of five ejaculations apiece, and after that they took communion from any cum laden pussy they could find. They had never minded other men's jism, as long as they blessed it. Not so for men sucking cocks, and they gave a wide berth to Barry and Ron, who were sucking a train.

Naomi's mother was equally voracious, and sometimes Naomi and I saw her wildly humping on a big fat dick and always yelling something like, "Oh, baby! Fuck me with that horse cock!" At the end of the evening she was gushing cum from every orifice like the Trevi fountain and wearing Alice or Annie's French maid's apron. She stood next to us and observed, "I think I got 'em all. That fella, Moe, was a thick son of a bitch." then said, "No, there's one fucker I missed," and ran off toward Jim and his penile implanted robocock. She gave that one a good long ride while we waited.

Naomi and I were more selective, and we picked Wade to fuck together, then Robert, and then Tyrone. We finished by licking each other's dirty pussies. Everyone had a good time.

The next time I spoke with Barbara, days later, I asked if she had tasted God's spark in the reverend's jism. She said, "As a matter of fact, I did in Reverend Rudy's. Not so much in Reverend Case's." That was my experience exactly, and she asked to attend a church service. "I enjoyed that spark, and I'd like to taste it again. Well, I enjoy any blowjob, actually."

"Maybe if you enjoyed it enough you'd like to become a member of the church."

"We'll see, Grasshopper. We'll see."

She paid for admission for the entire tribe and an open bar. They all arrived at about the same time, and I greeted them naked inside the door. They looked through the gift shop and made note of things to purchase later, and then surveyed the strobing lights and naked bodies dancing wildly to the throbbing music.

None of the tribe members were bashful or shy, and they joined right in on the dance floor, at the bar and on the beds. Some of the older tribe members looked a bit out of place with the church's young lithe congregation, but no one seemed to notice as the tribe members danced naked and fucked on the beds, mixing with ease with everyone. The reverends commented on how vital and uninhibited they were and how much they seemed like us, and I was pleased to hear their praise.

I had asked the reverends to let me be the female object of worship that night, and, when the time came, I went downstairs and donned the red mask and corset and robe, then filed upstairs and sat with that night's acolytes as the reverends began the ceremony.

I reflected on my incredible good fortune as I sat there, and the red-masked women worshipped the black-masked man on the alter. I had Barbara and the tribe, and Peter and Gina and Carl, and now this wonderful church. I actually wiped away a few tears as the red-masked women sucked out blessed jism to lightning flashes and gave holy cum communion to the congregation. The tribe members all accepted the sacred cum.

Then it was my turn on the alter, and I bolstered myself and did my best to appear sultry and regal as my black-masked acolytes positioned me in front of the alter.

As soon as my worshippers removed my long red robe and bowed in supplication to cheers from the congregation, I could hear tribe members say excitedly, "That's Gloria! She's beautiful! She's stunning!" as they recognized my naked pussy and tits.

Then they were delirious with excitement as my acolytes placed me on the alter and kissed and licked me all over and rubbed their hard cocks on my body. The reverends exhorted the congregation as the black-masked men licked my pussy and fucked my mouth and my cunt. My acolytes both came in my pussy, shouting to the heavens and bright lightning, "God bless the power of cunt!"

As I hoped on this special occasion, the reverends had decided to add their holy jism. Each came to the alter, said, "God bless this woman's divine cunt," kissed it, and fucked their sacred sperm into me. Lightning flashed and incredibly loud thunder deafened the congregation. Then the reverends hushed the crowd, and both licked God's sacred cum from my cunt, and the congregation filed up to the alter and received holy communion from my blessed overflowing cup. It was epic.

After the ceremonies, and the regular congregants had left, the tribe stayed behind, and we fucked and sucked for two more hours. Even the acolytes and the reverends joined in.

The highlight of the evening was when Barbara decided to join the church. The reverends put back on their white-collared long black robes, and Barbara knelt before them, naked and as beautiful and elegant as ever.

Tanya and Isabella held Reverend Case's robe to the sides, and Barbara sucked his cock as he held her head, praying, "Dear Lord, bless this delightful new member of our holy church and her hot sucking mouth. Fill this divine cock with your sacred power that your servant, Barbara, may receive holy cum communion." Reverend Case groaned and filled her mouth with blessed jism, and the strobes flashed their lightning to the sound of thunder.

Then it was Reverend Rudy's turn. Isabella and Tanya held his robe to the sides displaying his mighty erect cock, already brimming with God's power. He turned to one side and the other, showing Barbara and the tribe its imposing length and girth, then plunged it between Barbara's lips.

He held her head as he fucked her mouth, saying, "God in heaven, bless this divine cock and fill it with your holy power, and bless this woman's divine mouth. Let your sacred jism flow freely, and let her taste your sacred spark. Let her know the glory of your holy cum communion. Amen."

I had never seen Reverend Rudy so animated and eager to deliver cum communion before. He fucked Barbara's mouth, hunched over and grasping her head, faster and faster until his divine cock was a blur between her lips. Then he cried out, "God bless this holy jism!" and came.

He filled her mouth with his mighty load, and his cock continued pumping out sperm. Barbara swallowed valiantly, but sheets of white spunk ran down her chin. The lightning flashed and the thunder sound continuously as he kept on cumming and cumming until his divine balls finally ran dry.

What a performance! For both of them. The tribe cheered and applauded, and Naomi's mother bounced up and down in astonishment and said, "Only a fucking saint could pump out that much fucking jizz!"

Reverend Rudy backed away, and Sandy, one of the tribe's most avid cum gluttons, dove to her knees and sucked his still drooling prick. She latched on like a lamprey while he announced, "I'd like to tell everyone here with great pride and appreciation that Ms. Taylor has offered to fund a new wing for our holy church, a school where men and women of all ages will be taught the divinity of cocks and cunts and cum and learn how to worship them. A school where the role of God's holy sex organs will rise to its rightful place among the churches of the world. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the beginning of a revolution in worship!"

Someone yelled, "Viva la revolucion!" and the tribe picked it up, "Viva la revolucion! Viva la revolution!"

Reverend Rudy pulled Barbara to her feet and lifted her hand high in triumph facing the tribe as they chanted. It was a stirring sight, the two of them standing there together with hands together and held high, Barbara beautiful with her cum glazed chin, and Sandy kneeling at the reverend's cock. I thought it was on par with the photo of the flag raising on Iwo Jima.

The tribe made tons of purchases at the gift shop, congratulated me, and left.

The reverends beamed at me, and Reverend Case said, "Gloria, my dear, we know you're very tired and very likely sore down there..."

I thought he was going to ask to fuck his sacred semen into me again, but he said, "You deserve our special thanks tonight. Go to the alter and let us stroke our holy jism onto your divine cunt that we may give thanks to the Lord and take communion one final time."

1...456789