The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." Her slanted eyes widened for a moment, then became slits as she facepalmed leaning back in her rocking chair, chin tilted up for a few seconds as he continued explaining.

"Uhm, I didn't see it out there; I pulled most of it out of the blades, but some is still caught. I was thinking about coming over here to see if I could get something to help me fix the mower."

"So, what."

"Huh?" She uncovered her eyes peering at him, facially unchanged.

"You scared?"

"No."

"Then come over here; I need you." Randy did a doubletake, then slowly walked around the hood of the car carefully approaching the first step of the cabin's front porch. Things became more apparent when he got an unobstructed view of her in full.

"OH!...I didn't know."

"Yeah, I'm knocked up bruh, and don't act all remorseful and shit because we both know I could pull you even with a bun in the oven, nigga. These hormones are kicking my ass; what's your name?"

"Randy."

"Look Randy, take these keys and go inside and get my pull-on suitcase." This woman was on the tail end of what looked like a six-month pregnancy, but no less stunning visually draped in a flowing diaphanous maternity dress with a plunging neckline that put her large sloping breasts right up front. It was sheer enough that her pregnancy darkened pink areolas were visible to his naked eyes. She held up some car keys.

"...uhm." Randy was dumbfounded as she blinked profusely looking increasingly disgusted before snapping her fingers incessantly until his eyes met hers.

"They're titties, get over it and get my fucking suitcase out of the bedroom by the door; maybe if you're nice I'll pop one of these bitches out and squirt some milk for you, okay bruh?" Her smarmy evil-tinged entitlement made him want to smack her across the face with an open-handed slap, if he were able. Her appearance was crippling in a manner Randy couldn't fully understand.

"Somebody coming to pick you up?"

"Is that any of your business?"

"I'm just concerned because, well..." Randy unconsciously motioned towards her swollen belly making the woman bite her lower lip and chuckle looking away towards the end of the graveled road leading up to the small cabin.

"How old are you, uhm?"

"Randy, eighteen." She palmed her own face chuckling louder for a few moments, then looked at him with a raised brow.

"Randy's fucking eighteen, great; now go inside and get my suitcase, then you need to roll or carry that bitch out here and put it in the backseat of my rental car."

"But!"

"It's okay Randy, I'm a big girl all legal like and I even got a motherfucking driver's license, go figure. You don't know me from sin and you're still looking at my titties, bruh. Be a dear and snap my shit up like I told you, Randy." The condescending look of her face was insufferable as she talked making gestures wagging her pointer finger as if she were talking to a toddler while jingling her car keys.

Randy took the keys and went inside wanting to get it over with. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but her voice and attitude were beyond toxic. He scoffed to himself thinking it was the reason her baby daddy was missing as he crossed the cabin finding the sole bedroom. Just inside the door, a hardshell suitcase was there with a Birkin bag hanging on the handle.

"Hold up." Randy flinched, involuntarily hunching his shoulders turning surprised as she was there right at his back. Her slanted Asian looking eyes followed his movements, then focused on his face as she pushed the bedroom door open further to accommodate her pregnant figure.

"I thought you was on the porch."

"Did you know pregnant women could actually move, Randy?" She came fully into the room as he noticed her hand on the doorknob.

"Well, why did you want me to get your suitcase if you were gonna come inside, anyway?" He was jumpy not knowing what to expect, but she kept staring intently into his eyes with a static expression on her face.

"Women's prerogative, nigga; hey, I had this really new idea that I thought you could help me out with, Randy. Call it, an epiphany, bruh." She shoved the door closed with enough force to make it slam, loudly.

"Hey!"

"My name is Renee."

"Uhm, Ms. Renee I don't know..."

"I think I got the memo on that when you started flapping your gums, doofus; fact is, I don't give a fuck about all the shit you don't know, but I'll tell you one thing, Randy; you're gonna help me out."

"Wait a minute here, Ms. Renee."

"It's Renee, and you're gonna help me out with some shit." She no-look locked the door never breaking eye contact with him.

Randy was instantly conflicted realizing she was aware of her influence over him in close proximity. Her charms were right up-front bulging from the plunging neckline with a reddish tint that made her large, engorged breasts mouthwatering. Her thick nipples and areolas were kind of reddish burgundy from her condition. Her eyes narrowed, looking Randy him up and down as a half smirk formed on her lips.

"Randy?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you a bitch?"

"No."

"Good, today's your lucky day because "Ms. Renee" wants to do some fucked up shit in here and your cherry ass is gonna help me out, bruh." She had a hold of his hand taking custody of his pointer finger getting uncomfortably too close for comfort.

"You're pregnant."

"So, what; me being pregnant ain't got nothing to do with your dick. Man, you're hard as fuck, probably gonna bust a nut just from looking at me, huh?" Renee emphasized her point by flicking a finger on his tented basketball shorts making Randy flinch, embarrassed at his tumescence.

"But..."

"Shut up nigga; why you keep trying to talk yourself out of the best motherfucking day of your life, huh? You sanctified or something; you a church boy?"

"Uh, well I... uhm." She was talking so incessantly and thuggish, that he was at a loss for words as she walked to the foot of the bed having a seat on the edge, still in custody of his hand.

"Listen to me; do what I say and you ain't even gonna care about whatever chump change they're paying you to mow that big ass field next door."

Her lime-colored eyes were level with his straining bulge and his free hand went instinctively to hide it from view, scared he was about to be molested by this stunning woman. No one he knew would ever believe it if they saw Renee; his friends would probably clown him if he told them about this day.

"I need the money to buy some shoes for a tryout for state." He explained absentmindedly as Renee batted away his hand looking at the bulge in his basketball shorts.

"WHAT?!!" Renee's brow furrowed as she shouted, looking incensed.

"I'm mowing that field so that I can get some sneakers, Renee." He felt stupid, replying because of the incredulous look on her face.

"Shoes nigga, are you talking to me about fucking shoes when I got all this out in front of your face?!"

"Sorry."

"What size you wear?"

"Huh?"

"I don't like repeating myself."

"Fifteen."

"Open that other suitcase and take whatever you want." Renee gestured with her head behind him where a similar hardshell suitcase was lying on its side in a corner near the bathroom.

It was beaten and battered with some visible dents giving Randy a pause until he bent down opening it. There were three pairs of expensive men's sneakers inside along with clothing and odds and ends obviously belonging to a guy. Randy glanced at Renee's glowering expression with the question written all over his face. She half smirked narrowing those slanted eyes as he started to get her meaning.

"Don't act like you care; you can get them shits free of charge and still keep your pennies on the dollar, Randy."

"You're trying to make your baby daddy, jealous."

"Nope; come over here and I'll show you what I'm doing."

"I don't want no trouble."

"Stay ready so you don't have to get ready then, nigga." Renee snagged his hand wrapping her fist around two of his fingers tugging him towards her on the edge of the bed.

"Wait." Randy's basketball shorts and boxers were yanked down exposing his thickened erection already throbbing from the atmosphere and the exotic, entitled beauty intent on having her way to stick it to her unseen boyfriend.

"Shut the fuck up." Renee's slanted eyes widened for a second as his large prick popped out spring-loaded nearly slapping her across the lips. Randy was more than well-endowed with a long thick phallus with this slight curve at the end. His shorts and underwear were down mid-thigh giving her a view of his hanging sack.

The minute his cock was exposed, his thumping heart went into overdrive fueled by the view of it pointed at her symmetrical face. She was caught off guard for an instant staring at his manhood with lips, slightly parted.

Renee used her free hand to uncover her right breast exposing herself.

His eyes went wide focusing on the large pale tit, particularly the large, flushed cherry colored nip. It was really thickened, almost pointy begging to be suckled. His thighs seized up painfully reacting involuntarily to her right hand wrapped unmoving around his banana shaped prick. It was too late.

A thick wad of cum exploded from the head of his cock followed by several more in these sustained bursts that were a testament to his youthful vitality. Renee's right boob was glazed over and her deep cleavage was a mess of oozing semen running down inside her frock. Her meticulously arched brows rose as she looked at the slit in his crown, then up at his face, mouth agape.

"You couldn't wait until I got both of my tits, out?"

"AW SHIT!" Randy covered his face with both hands, nearly swooning from the humiliation.

"Don't cry on me, I hate that weak shit, nigga; hold up, we ain't done, yet. I should make you eat me for this kiddie bullshit." She was unfazed by his predicament noticing her right hand was also glazed over with his copious spunk. Renee wiped her hand on his bare thigh, then reached onto the bedside table grabbing her phone. She snapped a pic of her fist wrapped around his sizable cock.

"...uh?"

"What did I tell you about talking? Just zip that lip and enjoy this shit, okay boy?" The disrespect was off the charts, but Renee exposed her left breast fully giving Randy a view of the matching set. They were spectacular with a slight rubbery bounce giving him a hint of their weight.

"AWK!!" Another wad of jizz splattered across both breasts, further embarrassing them both.

Renee's slanted eyes were really wide giving Randy a good look at her lime-colored pupils. The twenty-something was blown away with a hand still wrapped around his shaft as she reacted. Her fist slowly slid to the base of his prick causing a thick creamy deluge of jizz to bubble out of the crown over her fingers.

"Damn, you didn't give me a chance to do shit; I was gonna suck on it, put it between my tits and probably let you poke me a few times with this thing. Man, I can't trust you with my pussy when you a fucking minute man." Renee sounded disgusted letting go of his cock looking at his cum webbed between her fingers with disgust, before flicking her hand soiling his shorts and the hem of his crop top.

"You're so pretty and I..."

"I know, bruh; go in the bathroom, wet a towel with some hot water and bring it here." Renee was dismissive, using her left hand to text on her phone as he acquiesced going into the bathroom. She didn't have a care in the world as he returned holding out the hot towel, getting a look of indignation from this stunning beauty.

"What?"

"What do you think, fool? WIPE ME DOWN! CLEAN THIS SHIT UP OFF MY TITTIES!!" Renee's angry retort nearly brought him to tears. Randy was so unnerved that his hand started shaking prompting Renee to snatch the towel wiping herself down, before glancing at his face.

"It ain't that serious, Randy; sorry if I hurt your little feelings, bruh. You noticed I'm pregnant as fuck, right? Look, I really was gonna give you some pussy, but you're just too much of a child to handle a bitch like me, alright? So, I need you to take my suitcase to the car like I originally said, and then walk around to the back of this house."

He was being dismissed.

"Want me to bring your car keys back?" Randy couldn't control the crestfallen sound of his voice, but Renee didn't care.

"Leave them on the porch; hurry it up Randy, I wanna get the fuck outta here before my nigga come dragging his sorry ass over here." Her phone started ringing prompting Renee to wave him towards the door answering the phone caring little if he was still there or not.

She didn't even bother to pull his shorts and underwear up, leaving him to do it too embarrassed to use that same towel to wipe himself.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?" He was instantly heartened thinking Renee was going to give him another chance.

"Don't forget the motherfucking shoes; my man is gonna hate that I gave his shit away. Oh, hey girl, you see that nigga, Jaquan?" Renee was already taking the call shooting him the stink eye waving Randy out of the bedroom.

"Yeah, I got him and we're leaving..." Her expensive looking phone was on speaker as he left with some other guy's sneakers and her hardshell pull-on suitcase, Birkin bag attached. Randy was out of the room as she continued talking to some girl on the other end of the line.

It felt like the biggest kick in the pants he'd ever received as he dutifully opened the back door of Renee's rental planting the suitcase and expensive handbag on the backseat. He hesitated to think about what had just happened, then planted the keys on the porch banister in front of the rocking chair Renee had been sitting in before things went south for him, sexually. Randy wasn't a virgin.

He just wasn't prepared for Renee Kelly, even six months pregnant.

She was rude and abrasive throughout leaving him with the impression there was never any chance he'd be able to get with her if she weren't in a delicate condition and pissed off to high heaven. Still, Randy was still affected by the mere sight of her finding her chalky pallor and exotic features akin to a fairy, angelic for lack of a better description.

He lingered staring at the screen door, then remembered himself when he looked down at the pair of expensive sneakers gifted to him just to get a rise out of her actual boyfriend. Randy shoved his free hand in his pocket deciding to follow orders, walking around the side of the cabin to the surrounding field. There were some picnic tables off to the side a few feet away from the fence bordering the property, but his attention was drawn elsewhere.

Honey was sprawled out on a patchwork blanket on her belly reading a novel.

She looked incredible laying there engrossed in her book wearing a thick pair of blocky glasses. There was a cooler on her far side and a beer in her opposite hand. Randy didn't know what to make of things but decided to walk over and tell her about the clogged mower. He glanced at the pilfered sneakers wondering if he should leave them on the porch but kept them in case he got fired for messing up the mower. From a distance her butt looked like a miniature mountain of flesh loosely hidden under her dress. This redbone cutie was barefoot with one luscious leg bent at the knee, sole pointing to the sky.

"I know about the mower, so let's not waste any time." She said when he was in earshot, without looking up from her novel. The small book was worn with yellowed torn pages, almost falling apart.

"Uh, some fabric got caught in the blades..."

"I said I know; now come over here on this blanket right next to me." Honey was casually dismissive.

"You want me to get on that blanket?"

"Yeah, come sit for a spell with me; you probably need a rest after doing all that work in the hot sun."

Randy noticed a metal mop bucket stuffed full of other paperback novels and what looked like old schoolbooks, some math based. He looked around towards the half-completed field, then down at honey sprawled on the patchwork quilt nonchalantly reading her book. The dress she was wearing was the kind with spaghetti strap ties at the shoulders leaving her back bare revealing hard tan lines and an acute outline of the brassiere she wore on occasion. Honey was built to last with a succulent meaty looking pear-shaped body the highlight of which was her huge heart shaped jiggly looking derriere.

"I don't mind if you look, but you're blocking out the sun and I can't read my story." Randy glanced up at the glaring sun, then stepped over taking his shadow off the open pages of the paperback slowly kneeling beside the sunbaked redbone gingerly setting his shoes on the grass next to the quilt. Her rump was visually daunting, dare I say oppressive and in his face covered by her dress in flimsy fashion. Randy noticed a tiny rose print on the cotton material. The dress was damn near skintight above the waist.

She flexed, lightly making her huge cornfed cheeks jiggle and clap for a second or two out of nowhere, chortling to herself, reading. Randy felt a surge light up his prick like a static charge as it swelled up.

"Uhm, what're you reading?" He asked awkwardly when he noticed that she was looking at his reaction to her wealth of curves. Honey reached up pulling the thick squarish glasses to the tip of her nose, giving him a glimpse of her own slanted green eyes. Her gaze drifted down to his throbbing crotch.

"Manchild in the Promised land; you ever read it?"

"No."

"It's a pretty decent read, my hundredth time because it's so decadently good." She pushed the glasses back up her nose, resuming her reading.

"What's it about?" It just felt like he should ask.

"It's a quasi-autobiographical account of one Claude Brown, an attorney from the wrong side of the tracks circa 1940's Harlem; utterly fascinating in a way that makes the read hard to put down once you start."

It was obvious this thick sunbaked redbone was into the material, but Randy was oblivious registering her conversation in muted gibberish enthralled by the sight of her enormous swaying cheeks, wobbling and lightly clapping unintentionally giving herself a shallow wedgie. The hem of the dress was high enough and the back of her juicy thighs was showing along with the rest of her shapely legs. Randy's cock was throbbing in a sexually painful manner as he got lost in the mouthwatering visual.

"Randy?"

"Huh?" His eyes fluttered, then widened when Honey turned on her side inching her glasses down the bridge of her nose again, smiling playfully at the dumbfounded look on his face.

"Baby I don't mind you looking, but you're gonna have to do something for me, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, rub some lotion on me...my back?" Honey motioned towards the metal bucket with a lazy pointer finger. He leaned over finding a cheap dollar store bottle of lotion wedged inside, retrieving it under her watchful eye.

She felt carefree and casual about him perving on her, but her own version of similar exotic looks heavily peppered along with her figure, were intimidating. Before today, Randy was a much sought after man on campus and around their small shanty town.

He wasn't a virgin or novice having bedded at least six women over the course of his senior year alone, a lot the best the school had to offer. None of them were anywhere near the Kelly women in looks. They felt like bottom of the barrel knockoffs in comparison with Renee being the insufferably smug gold standard. He'd failed just standing in front of the exotic pale beauty. She was that fucking hot.

"Randy?"

"Yes?"

"My back...are you gonna do it, or not?"

"OH YEAH, SORRY!! I uh, kinda zoned out there, huh?" He hated the way he sounded talking to Honey but found it unavoidable looking at her soft expression that should've registered harder given her narrow features heavily dotted surrounded by this large bushy tuft of brownish-black curls. Randy's hands were trembling as he squirted a mound of lotion in his calloused palm then hesitantly applied it to her shoulder blade. His anxiety was off the charts as he gingerly rubbed Honey's shoulder and bicep.