The Book Signing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could look up and down at the whole affair; the two naked consenting people in the mirror enjoying each other immensely; reveling in the perversity of the moment. We could see each other's eyes and expressions... that was the sexiest I think; the eyes watching the eyes and traveling down to the sex and back up to the eyes again. It was as if we were watching a video clip of us ass-fucking that we actually could feel; absolutely gorgeous and decadent in the same exquisite instance!

At some point I sat back down upon the edge of the bed with her still riding "hooked" upon my junk as we continued to ogle ourselves; very much voyeurs to our own filthy badness and wickedry. I now simply mashed her down upon my cock like she was this marvelously lightweight and pliable masturbatory implement, that weighed oh so very little... almost like I was fucking a shrieking pillow that just happened to have a pussy and a tight little dunghole that was simply out of this world! It was now that Britt decided to add something a bit "more" to the hijinks.

She ran her tongue across her lips as she made eye contact with me and coning her fist; she began pushing at first her fingers, and then her whole hand up into her slippery pink snatch-pit. She began fisting herself... in and out, in and out; as fast as she could work her tiny little arm.

This was a whole new level of horniness! We could see everything, and I could quite clearly smell the lovely heady scent of butt-sex; plus, now I could feel Britt's fingers plunging on just the other side of her anal/vaginal partition as she plunged herself out like she was a stopped up drain! Apparently between her masturbatory fist-fuckery and my cock colliding up her crapper from the back her g-spot could hold out any longer. With her free hand tweaking pinching her nipples her face began to twist and contort as unmistakably, she began to shudder her way through an approaching climax. It didn't take long either.

"WAAAAHHHHHHH!" she hollered good and hard from her diaphragm as her eyes rolled up in her head and she sent a generous splash of girlie drippings onto the floor and the edge of the bed.

Our eyes made contact for a moment. We were egging each other on now. She wanted another splattering body shaker and I wanted to empty my balls up her backside... just not yet, oh no not yet! I kept mashing her down onto my shaft and she kept playing "plumber" with her puss-pipe as her cunt made lovely squishes and sloshes. My mouth found her neck and I began to knaw on her like she was an ear of corn.

"Oh YEAH Bill," she gasped, "bite and chew the shit out of me. FUCKING DEVOUR ME!"

She kept urging me on as I fed on her neck and spine, telling me to bare down with my teeth and eat her for desert! It didn't take long. On top of everything she was yanking her nipples like stuck dresser drawers and her g-spot was now getting hammered from both holes like a fleshy hypersensitive telegraph key. No... it didn't take long at all!

"Ooooh *gasp* OH SHIT BILL," she hollered, "YEAH BABY JUST LIKE ... UGGGH THAAAAT!"

Her face made this sort of sad twisted stretchy frown, like a drama mask above the entrance to an old time theater. Her brow furrowed, and she cut loose with another splash and shudder that this time traveled halfway to the wall!

"OH GAWD YES!" she wailed. I wasn't nearly done however.

I rolled us back onto the bed and re-inserted myself up into the greasy snugness of her anus, this time with her lying on her back in a sort of modified missionary position. I wanted her asshole but I wanted to look her in the face when I nutted. I wanted to see her eyes, I wanted to kiss her lips. I wanted the thrill of buggery but with the bond of intimacy ... and I wanted more.

We'd done this position before... during the lost weekend. It was a favorite of ours actually. I'd launched several loads up her gut chute this way but now, having seen her fist herself and make herself squirt like a busted water-main; well it gave me an idea.

She had her lovely gymnast legs up behind her ears; ankles in back of her shoulders. It's a position often referred to as Slavic style. Only a few women are this flexible but it makes for oh so sexy fucking; anal or vaginal it doesn't matter. I began to rut her red hot rectum absolutely rotten as she commenced again to fist her pussy with one hand while she diddled her clit with the other.

Our lips met... it was a good long kiss... a make-out kiss. I could see that the kiss was actually forcing her toes just behind her ears to open and close involuntarily. If you haven't guessed... I like kissing.

It was now I put my idea to work. I pulled back from the kiss; continuing to hammer at her hemorrhoids but now I pulled her hand from her twat; replacing her fingers with mine. She let out a happy shriek and pinched both her nipples as if she were angry at them saying,

"Oh yea baby, that's just the way I want it... that's ... just ... the... way! OOOH!"

Her mouth became a torrent of raging obscenities and profanity. That is the sexy thing about Britt. She is an extremely classy lady but she is very much in touch with her sensual "inner classy slut" and it comes through with her potty mouth when she is feeling REALLY hot.

"You know baby," she said as I slammed in and out of her from both ends, "I have one regret. You know what that is?"

I shook my head NO as I continued to split her in the shitter. She gasped and continued with...

"I really wish I could have you and another woman this weekend like this in a threesome! *gasp* I mean it would make me so fuckin' *gasp* hot to have an older woman!"

I listened intently.

"I would love to have," she went on, "any of a number of women with you. I've used you to jill-off at night when I was alone, flipping my bean and imagining you and I were getting it on with another woman in my bed... doing sick freaky shit all night long."

I was still thrusting away but keenly interested in what she had to say.

"It's why," she gasped, "I was so sad about you and Linda. I wanted you and Linda to have me and take me!"

LINDA. So sexy Linda! That Achilles heel part of my psyche now convulsed as my imagination went wild picturing what it would be like to have my soon to be ex and this absolutely magnificent friend with benefits. To have the love of my life and this little pixie would be the ultimate and her suggestion did it for me. She knew what she was doing.

"AAARRRRGGGHHHH, OH SHIT" I snorted and snarled. I was going to have to nut good and hard!

Britt pulled my hand away and plugged her pussy once more with her own fist and my thumb found her clitty nub and began to frantically diddle her. Down below I felt my balls shudder as my cum tickle built. Britt began to shudder once again as we both screamed a duet; caught up in another bed-shaking orgasm; her cunt spewing lady drippings as I jetted in her asshole one hot ropey load after another.

I leaned back and pulled my dong from her dirt chute. Britt brought her legs down from behind her head. As she did so, I caught a glimpse of her gaping butthole; wide and dripping my jizz like glaze from a donut hole. It was so wonderfully hot to see. Although I'd just nutted, my cock twitched and dribbled at the sight.

In a flurry of equally inspired nastiness, Britt flipped herself around and wrapped her lips around my dong, giving me a nasty cleansing blowjob. For Britt (being part of the pharmaceutical world), ass-to-mouth is especially wrong and taboo... but she's confided with me in the past,

"...in the heat of passion a girl simply cannot help herself. There is that nasty cock, dripping with your jizz and her badness and the girl just dives on it and takes it in her mouth!"

This was one of those times, happily. I ran my fingers through that lovely dishwater blonde mane of hers as she sucked and sucked and sucked until my cock was clean. Finally, we collapsed into each other in a heap of bawling sweaty relief; all gasps and heaving chests. We kissed again... then there was the cuddle... a good long one.

I rolled atop her. She parted her legs. My flagging penis found its way inside her pussy. I was not quite limp but not quite erect... able to maintain penetration as she gently rocked her hips against my depleted ding dong. We talked dreamily and caressed each other's faces. I may have nodded off.

Did I fall asleep? I think I did. More cuddles followed... more kisses, sniffs, nibbles and smells.

Somewhere along the line we reached for the Champagne in the ice bucket and a couple of bites of leftover dinner found its way into her mouth and then my mouth. We were feeding each other and snuggling. Then at some point we did what all writers do after sex... we got out our laptops and started writing.

Neither of us could stay away from our devices very long. The difference was we both were naked and smelled of sex funk... and there was one more thing. As we typed we were "conjoined."

Let me try to pain the picture... I was sitting up in the bed with my back against the mountain of pillows like I was trying to keep it all from falling over. I had my legs parted and Britt was lying on her tummy with her head and shoulders down by my knees and ankles; a pillow under her belly. Her legs were parted and her knees were to either side of my hips and flanks so that my elbows could rest on the backs of her knees as I typed; the bottoms of her feet somewhere up to either side of my shoulders. That left her ass.

Her ass it seems, was plopped right across my lap. We were lying like a pair of jacks, (or perhaps a strange twisted letter X, if you can imagine it). Atop her fine gymnast tushy I'd placed my laptop, (and down between my ankles she had hers).

Oh... there was one more thing, the most important part; Britt had taken my semi rigid cock and fed it into her pussy as we settled in "to our work," typing away on individual projects. In this way I could look down and stare at her lovely ass as I worked and every now rock my hips up into her in a slow delicious fuck, (by the way you'll find it interesting that every time she and I get together to this day to write in the same room ... or couch ...or secluded pool - this is a favorite way for us to be creative). What? Some of you still toss scribbles on scratch paper at a table I suppose?

Anyhow, I also found I could absentmindedly drop a thumb down and rub the pink raspberry crater of her anus with my thumb and as I tickled her rim trying to think of a word... eventually the word would pop into my head. Likewise; she would absentmindedly reach beneath herself and fondle my balls like dice until a word that escaped her found its way onto the page. It's a magical sort of "sexual study hall" trick and I wish I'd thought of it back in college!

"What are you working on," she broke the silence, "I mean, besides my butt-hole with your thumb?"

"A scene from my latest chapter of Mom's Big Bed," I said pulling my thumb away from her ass, "I have been meaning to finish it for some time and now that last fuck we had inspired me and..."

"I didn't say stop with the thumb," she pouted over her shoulder at me, " I just wanted to know,"

"Very well," I answered returning my thumb to her mud-button and making little circles," by the way, what are you working on?"

"Gang bang story," she answered, "I pull a train at an American Legion Convention in a hotel. I am about halfway through the first draft. So... with Mom's Big Bed, I have a question,"

"Okay?"

"You mention the young man's name, Ian Cory?"

"Yes?"

"Is he real?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "what of it?"

"How did you meet?"

"Writing convention," I answered, "it was in the same hotel that he and his group of people were filming a porno movie of his,"

"You mean him and his harem?" Britt smiled over her shoulder.

"A couple of them were there. I was introduced to them all at the bar. Ian was very matter of fact about it... he came up and said, 'You write porn? I live porn... you should write about me and these ladies here with me... now THAT is a story I have been aching to tell. So he told me it over a beer... I took some notes and kept his email address. He related all the things that went on with him and that crazy family of his and over time... I had enough to start writing."

"Ian Cory who went to Arizona State," she said.

"Yeah," I asked, "what of it again? You know him?"

"Its ... complicated," she said stealing my favorite answer and with a voice that trailed off like she was considering something difficult or troubling but was definitely not saying any more on the matter.

"By the way," she added, "I'll be moving soon."

"Moving," I said, "where to?"

"Job opportunity in Phoenix," she answered, "position at a pharmaceutical gig. Big hospital... I'll be only a few hours away from you..."

"And closer to Ian Cory, I assume?"

"It's complicated," she said again with more than a bit of annoyance. I just let it go. I knew when I was stroking a cat's fur the wrong way. No need for that... especially when that pussy was stroking me back so nicely!

She changed the subject. Actually my phone changed it for us. It buzzed and I picked it up. I texted a reply and set it down. She snatched it up... nosey little parker!

"Who is Chryssy?"

"How is it spelled?" I asked trying to type.

"C... H...R...Y... S...S...Y."

"Oh, she is another author from the Midwest. Really loves sex... hot bi BBW with curves in all the right spots."

"Wait... Chryssy," she shot back over her shoulder, "you know her?"

"Yep," I said typing away, "how do you know h...?"

"It's a complicated small world," she commented clicking away on my phone.

"Errrmm whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Same thing I did with the last two," she answered still going tap tap tap on the keys.

I shrugged. I was good with it. She had my best interests at heart and she knows precisely what to tell women... (she is one, after all).

She kept messing with my phone, looking and snooping while I tapped on my keyboard and thumb diddled her asshole as my cock slid back and forth in her pussy pit. A few minutes later I had a text. Britt showed me Chryssy's reply which read,

"YES! YES YES YES! WHAT TOOK U SO LONG? WHEN? WHERE?"

Britt replied back to Chryssy, stating that I'd settle the details later and that I was traveling at the moment. Britt was good at setting the stage and putting things in motion. She was also a good fibber; I'll give her that.

"Of course you know," Britt said over her shoulder, "with regard to some of these people on your phone, I may be a little selfish with them. I have needs too,"

"Needs? Such as?"

"Such as sharing them with you. Oh I want you to hook up with them, but I want to be there too, to make it a special threesome. I have my little - short list, as it were. You understand?"

"I do," I replied, "but then who in particular are you interested in and what are you...?"

"I became interested," she interrupted anticipating my thoughts, "either because I read about these women in your stories, or because I have history with them and want to have something special with you and them. As for the who part, at the top of the list is Annette Bishop."

"Annette?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Yes," she giggled, "we've both done stories about her, now I'd like some special time with her. She is at the top of my love-making bucket list, and I think that me and her could put you over the moon if given half a chance!"

I rolled my hips involuntarily at her words, sending my cock slooshing up inside her. He suggestion agreed with me, what can I say? I know what my appetites are and I know what I like. My cock does too. I just had to scratch the itch created by the fantasy image she'd put in my head.

"So who else is on your short list of people we should double team?" I asked while jutting my pelvis back and forth up into her sex-hole; becoming turned on.

"Amanda... Annette's friend and bosom buddy?"

Annette and Amanda were old friends from Literotica and even older friends from... well, give my Bishop stories a read. Both were gorgeous educated women but only one was a writer. The two had a bit of a thing going on and off for years. The point is both had a bit of history of one sort or another with Britt, (although nobody really told me all that much). I'm the last to know anything really.

"Excellent choice," I remarked as if I was a waiter commenting on Brittni's selection of house wines, "both of those ladies are remarkable people and..."

"You've thought about them?" she said rocking her hips under my laptop and giving my cock a pussy stroke with a mischievous grin on her face.

"What of it?" I replied rocking my hips back into her.

"I KNEW it!" she giggled, "Oh, I sooo knew it!"

She was acting as though she'd uncovered new evidence in the Kennedy assassination. She now had a huge smirk across her lips. She patted me reassuringly on my knee saying,

"Don't worry baby, I've felt the very same way about those two for a good long time."

"Bet you have," I said, more to myself than her, "so anyone else?"

"Nurse Nancy," she replied, "and Lynn, although you know her as Lusty Lynn the sexy biker nurse. That would be the easiest to arrange."

"Why is that?"

"Because my gig in Phoenix will be at Healing Hands Memorial Hospital," she said allowing the words to sink in.

I was stunned at the realization. Healing Hands? The same place as Lynn and Nancy?

"So you'd be..."

"Yep," she giggled, "one in the nest! Somebody on the inside... a connection."

Now it was my turn to let it all sink in. There was a big long pause... then realizing the beauty of it all coming together I thought,

What the Hell? What's there to lose? Linda left YOU right?

"Ok," I said, "anyone else?"

"Patience," she giggled, "I am sure we'll be able to go down through our list of favorites and find all kinds of matches. In the meantime, I need another fuck, and a REAL fuck... not just you stroking back 'n forth while you type. Wait a minute... "

She fumbled in the bag beside her and then thrust something in my face. It was big and yellow... the size of a lemon-drop.

"Here, take it!" she exclaimed, shaking it before my nose.

"What in the hell is that?"

"It's a performance enhancer. I got it from Annette. Her med research group at Praetorian has been developing it ever since they made an acquisition of some big pharma company two years ago. Its nickname is a 'Golden Nugget.' I gave one to my boyfriend and he tore me up all night long!"

"But I don't need..."

"Are you in the mood to fuck or sleep?"

"Well I was thinking of a sleepy little spooning cuddle fuck where..."

"I want one more good hard smash session... then you can cuddle fuck me all you want."

"And is it safe?"

"How should I know?" she shrugged, "It's all still in research."

"And how did Annette manage to give you..."

"It's complicated!" she said with an increasing note of annoyance. God he loves asking questions, she was probably thinking.

With her tone sounding the way it did, I just decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I reached forward and took the pill from her. I put in in my mouth and seized up the champagne magnum from the ice bucket next to the bed, (with a horse-pill this big I'd need something to wash it down with).

"Is that such a good idea?" she chided over her shoulder?

"You my doc?"

"No... just don't know what booze will do with that pill."

"We have half a liquor store in both of us," I reminded her.

"Good point," she agreed, "anyhow, you should be ok."