The Book Signing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to tell me again. I was just a few fist pumps away from doing just what she she'd requested... then she popped my prick into her mouth and deep throated me hard... sending me past the point of no return and triggering my orgasm yet again. It was all I could do to hold her phone steady as I choked and sputtered,

"AAAWWW WENDY! I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN... AAGGH OOOH!"

I started to blow another salty load in her mouth and she pulled my spouting prick out for the camera, letting my penile pudding spill from her lips and down over her chin. Another rope of my cum spurted and spouted across her nose and cheek, then another. She didn't care, she wanted this.

I coated her grin with jizz as she mugged for the camera, looking a bit like a smiling glazed donut. It was then that she held up my book and rubbed my cum-dribbling cock across the paper next to my dedication and signature, leaving the page smeared with my semen in the ultimate personal autograph! I recorded the whole thing on her phone.

"Now THAT Bill," she said, wiping more of jizz from her face and onto the book's opposite page, "is what I call, a combination book signing and the best tribute a girl could ever ask for!"

We dressed and popped the closet door open. We were met by a grinning Brooklyn and Brittni, who'd been patiently waiting outside. Britt thrust a sandwich from the restaurant in my hand saying,

"We heard the last ten minutes in there, you've probably worked up quite the appetite! Wendy can we get anything for you?"

"No thanks Brittni," Wendy replied, "already had my mid-day meal, (although I spilled a bit on my copy of Bill's book)!"

There were a couple of catty shrieks from the ladies as I looked and felt a bit sheepish. Then there were goodbyes and promises between the three female San Diegans to get together some time. Wendy then promptly turned to me and gave me a kiss saying,

"And YOU! Next time you are in town, you'll text me?"

"I will," I told her, "you can count on it."

"Good," she said, "although don't you wait for your next book to come out before coming to see me!"

With that she winked and spun about on her heels, leaving the room. I studied the movements of her delicious ass beneath her sundress as she departed, flanked on either side by two comely lady writers watching along with me; knowing all three of us were thinking in our own way, this would make a marvelous story! Well, here it is on Literotica... so I got the story out first!

Anyhow, the afternoon was more of the same that the morning had been. The lines of autograph eager ladies were there at 1:00 PM, just as anticipated. There were lots of signatures, kisses, mugs for the camera. There were lots of stares at my erection below my sweatpants and more than a few gropes, grabs, and grinds by ladies who wished to show their appreciation for my 'work."

Eventually the afternoon session ended and Britt, Brooklyn and myself mulled over the prospect of drinks at the restaurant. I asked if they wanted to start drinking at 4:30. Brooklyn shook her head.

"Let's get up to the room," she said, "I want to get out of these business clothes and into something more inappropriate."

""With you Brooklyn," Britt chimed in, "plus I just want to run up room service again and see what the three of us can do to break that king-sized bed!"

"We could also see," Brooklyn added, "what we could do to take down that problem hardon of Bill's. I'm just not convinced the two of us can't fuck him until its limp!"

"We definitely can try," Britt agreed mischievously, "I love a challenge!"

It sounded good to me. We grabbed our belongings and headed to the elevator, then it was up to our room, my perpetually stiff prick leading the way.

To Be Continued...