The Book Signing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooklyn's brow furrowed, her lips now trembling as if she were a Richter-scale; recording a most pleasurable seismic tremor. Inspired by the nastiness of it all, I sawed in and out of Britt's cunt, pulling Brooklyn in for yet another kiss. I then landed a hard slap across her teats and she sent another cry up to the ceiling.

It was wonderful nasty fuckery and after I came, there was more. Brooklyn dropped her head down, yanking my dong from Britt's freshly jizzed snatch. She sucked my cock clean; seeming to revel in the taste of my spunk, (the whole time making vulnerable "little doll eyes" up at me as she worked me with that mouth of hers).

Finally, with a smack of her lips, she then pushed my rod up Britt's red hot rectum and went back to holding the apart young kitten's legs in a crazy V. I began to plow my hips, stroking in and out of that lovely young twenty-something anus of Brittni. Despite the fact I'd had Britt's ass so many times before, this time it was different. It was as if I was receiving it as a gift offering from Brooklyn herself. It dawned on me, Brook was like a cat who'd caught a little bird and now was presenting it to me as a present at the back porch... except there was no back porch, (just the marvelously nasty snug squeeze of Brittni's beautiful backdoor). I patted Brooklyn on the head and she blushed, turning her head slightly while making more doll-eyes at me; happy she'd been a good kitty and that I loved her gift.

Brook studied my face and for a moment she seemed content that I was relishing each stroke deep into Britt's naughty upturned rectum. It was then she seemed to notice something was amiss. Her face darkened like gathering storm clouds.

"Brittni!" Brooklyn snapped, "you simply aren't done yet... now get to work on Mommy's pussy!"

Brook caught my eye with hers. There is was certain aspect to her face that looked so vulnerable. It was as if she were placing supreme priority on my satisfaction at all cost and feared my disapproval. In characteristic "shit rolls downhill" rage through her clenched teeth she continued to berate Brittni with,

"You'd better fucking please this man! That's it... take him up your nasty asshole; just like you took him in your cunt for that nice breeding! Your tight little bottom will give him pleasure or Mommy will be soooo VERY displeased with you!"

Those big round saucer eyes of hers turned to mine, clearly hoping all was to my liking. I saw it as my cue.

I shot her a withering glance and seized her hair again; yanking her in for another kiss. My fingers went to work on her teats, alternately slapping them and twisting her nipples as she whimpered her way through our lip-smashing session. Down below I could hear the lickety lapping sounds of Britt, munching away on Brooklyn's pussy. Brook and I parted lips as she gasped to the girl below,

"Oh yeah Britt, like that! Work Mommy's pussy and make your momma cum! AAAGGHH! Oh yes... use those fingers too - waaaay up in my cunt-hole just like that... ooh and lick that clit like you're doing! Oh... ooh ... oh yeeesssssss!"

Brook reached forward and found Britt's twat, stuffing all four fingers inside she found it full of my spunk. She brought her fingers up to her lips and sucked them clean as though she were licking batter from a cake bowl. The whole time her hips churned in a belly dancer sort of shimmy (all in an effort to mash cunt down upon Britt's hungry mouth and busy fingers). Brook returned her four digits to the girl's twat-hole. She hand-frigged Britt rotten, all while grinding her hips down upon the girl's face. Meanwhile I kept yanking Brook by her hair; pulling her in to munch and nibble on her lips neck and shoulders as my hunger dictated. Oh and I was a hungry bastard now... hell all three of us were!

It was clear our shared excitement was rising, each of our horny energies building and feeding the other two. A heavy fog of hedonism now seemed to swirl everywhere around us; as if the room's very atmosphere had become sex. The sounds of heavy breathing and the squishes and sweaty smacks of bodies only seemed to feed whatever this thing was. When we finally all peaked and cried out together, it seemed we'd been a sort of coordinated and perverted pep-rally; our howls and shakes having coalesced into one harmonized chorus of OOOHHHHHH!

The air now reeked wonderfully with the swampy scent of sweat, freshly-fucked quim, and butt sex; a headier and intoxicating FUNK of an aroma there simply never was! Our happily gasping trio sounded like we all needed an oxygen bottle. We broke into giggles and happy laughter, reveling in the bliss of the release, but it didn't end there... oh no!

We cuddled for a bit and fed one another a bit of room service, passing bites of food from forks lifted by intimate sharing hands; sipping from one glass of Champagne between our trio as a sort of "threesome loving cup." The wolf now nestled and nuzzled his cub. She in turn cuddled her kitten, (that is until we'd regained our horny strength and the collective urge to hit it again had returned).

In a very short time we were back at it, in roughly the same position but with a new twist; with Britt perched atop Brook's face as I stood at the edge of the bed -steering my stiffie into Brooklyn's lovely pink lotus-blossom snatch. Britt held that gorgeous MILF's ankles high and wide for me as I simply smashed that Filipina pussy like I was angry with it. Every now and again, Britt would get a mercurial gleam in her eye; shooting me a little wink like she needed another kiss. I'd scoop up her face in my hands, pulling her in for a smooch so goddamned French it needed fucking subtitles. Down below Brook loudly slurped up my seed as it dribbled from both of Britt's freshly fucked holes. It was pure magic.

There was a difference in the flow of energy as I kissed Britt. She didn't need a dominating Daddy-Wolf figure; she just needed an equal and as we rode Brooklyn something congealed a bit between us. Like two partners in crime with that beautiful lady beneath us, we both knew this would be the start of so many twisted perverted adventures for us both.

Oh, and as for Brooklyn, Brittni later confided in me that she saw the woman currently licking both her holes clean of my semen as a sort of sexual mother goddess figure. For her Brooklyn had was not just a fellow female writer with whom she'd cultivated an online relationship with for several months; she was now a mentor. She wanted to be Brook's Sapphic cub; put here on earth to suckle her tits, nurse from her clit, and take guidance from. It was clear that both Brooklyn and I had roles to play with young Brittni, (both addressing that young woman's needs, but both with vastly different job descriptions).

That dynamic didn't just end when I launched yet another steaming load up inside Brooklyn's cunt as the two girls shook and quivered through new orgasms of their own. It played itself out again and again that night. Brooklyn needed her wolf-figure to fuck and guide her, (while at the same time she needed her kitten to cuddle and discipline). Britt needed her alpha female mommy and Brooklyn more than fit the bill, but as for me, Brittni and I were a pair of equals having sex and enjoying one another.

That weird "power juggling act" carried over into the next day and then the next. We'd knock out our book signings; complete with kisses and photos and kind things written in books, (and of course gropes and catcalls concerning my sweatpants coated "problem"), and then each night the three of us picked up right where we'd left off in the bedroom with room service.

Oh we mixed things up and kept it interesting. The two girls emptied out their toy boxes it seemed. That Palomino pecker was just an entrée. It really was!

Following another enema washout, the two ladies used all manner of implements to poke and prod each other. In the meantime, I made myself useful; sticking my perpetually proud pecker in any well lubed lady-opening that presented itself. I felt a little like the decorative cork-stoppers that you insert into wine bottles to keep things fresh after you've tossed the original cork away, (not that I was complaining). I still got to cum in mouths, pussies, and asshole, and I still got to see the two women use all manner of devices on each other.

I remember Brooklyn had a marvelous double headed glass dildo. She hauled it out and immediately commanded her kitten, Brittni to go head down and ass high for her on the bed. Brooklyn then followed suit; facing the opposite direction on the bed with her ass butted right up against Britt's. It was then only a matter of placing one end of that double-ended crystal dick in both their puss-holes and rocking their asses to and fro against one another. I watched the perverted Sapphic accordion performance for a bit, then I laid on my side and popped my cock into Brooklyn's mouth (forcing her to suck me while I yanked her hair). In a very short time she and Britt were coming against one another and I was filling Brook's mouth with Jizz. I choked her for a moment out of gratitude, then I released her wind so that she could swallow my load and gasp,

"Thank you Daddy!" Yep, Freud's ghost was definitely in that room.

We played with some of Britt's toys as well. She had a long red plastic wand with balls on it, (actually anal-beads mounted on a long plastic stick with a pull ring at the very end). We had a lot of fun with it, shoving it up Brooklyn's keister as she rode my cock reverse-cowgirl style, (so that Britt could yank it from her mistresses' asshole just as the Brook and I were cumming).

All I can say is it was one helluva happy-ass scream from Brook that nearly brought down the ceiling plaster! In fact, it was nearly as loud as the one from Brittni when we did the same thing to her a short time later, when Brittni rode my dong to orgasm as Brooklyn spanked her ass and yanked the same knotted plastic wand from Britt's anus like she was starting a flooded lawnmower, (complete with farts and sputters).

Then there were the ropes...oh those lovely nasty ropes! They were short two-foot-long nylon rope lengths and they'd come from Brooklyn's bag of bad-goodies. What really stood out about them was they were bright Pepto Bismal PINK. Brooklyn may be kinky as all fuck... but she is still in touch with her "inner Barbie doll."

They were apparently for binding either her or other ladies she'd had encounters with. In very little time that was precisely what they were being used for. As I looked on, Brooklyn, (very much in her element), hogtied young Brittni on her stomach with her ankles and wrists behind her back, (so that her hands and feet met in the middle of the hapless girl's spine). At the top of things Brooklyn had placed a significant loop in the rope... big enough for a handhold. It was now when Brooklyn demonstrated just how fucking strong she really was.

Standing on the bed with her legs apart on the bed and towering over Brittni, Brooklyn looped both her hands through hand hold and hoisted the girl off the mattress. Brittni cut loose with the ultimate pornstar groan (like she was being stretched upon the wrack in a torture/horror flick). I was concerned at first as the girl let out several blubbers and wails, then I remembered she was a gymnast and could do this as easy a swallowing a Tic Tac. She was hamming it up. To drive the point home that things were fine, Britt secretly shot me a sly wink and smiled without her mistress ever seeing, but she kept bawling and bellyaching like Brooklyn was hurting oh so terribly.

Brooklyn held the pitifully squalling Britt aloft with a cruel smile on her face. She was enjoying this, (quite a bit in fact). Then her eye's fell on mine and the cruel look melted into a little kitten look.

"I have a pwesent for you Daddy," she said in a little girl voice. She was once again like a cat leaving a wounded bird at the door for me.

I was a little chagrined as to what I should do but then it dawned on me. I slid in on the bed beneath Brittni with my permanent stiffy pointing skyward. Brooklyn then lowered the girl onto my waiting boner. Over the next few minutes I was jacked off by the pussy of a hogtied woman, hanging above me by the steadily plunging biceps and fore-arms of mistress Brooklyn. When I finally came, Brooklyn looked like she needed relief too... her arms having sustained an immense workout. The only one who should have been winded was Brittni, (and that perky little pixie never got tired it seemed)!

We went through all manner of playthings, but we didn't restrict our activities to the hotel room suite, not when there was a beautiful pool downstairs with hotel rules to be broken. In fact, that very first night of our threesome activities we adjourned to the pool; grabbing our white robes and giggling hysterically all the way down the hallway, (and then all the way on the ride down the elevator to the ground floor). At the lobby we skidded across the tile floor and out to the pool. It was clearly marked CLOSED AFTER 10:00 but that little technicality didn't stop us.

We tossed our little "gymnastic cat-burglar Brittni," over the fence. She promptly unlocked the gate for us. Three white robes hit the concrete pool deck and three splashes hit the water in the darkness of the unlit swimming pool in what was to become an "every night thing" during our hotel stay.

We immersed ourselves in chlorine splashes and naked aquatic fuckery; making love in the water and enjoying ourselves immensely. While standing in the shallow end by I came in Britt's asshole as the two women kissed and finger fucked one another. I then backed off for a moment and merely watched in the moonlight as the Sapphic mermaid show "picked up steam" before me with the two girls alternately kissing and choking one another while attempting to scissor each other standing on one leg in the shallows. I eventually came up behind Brooklyn and held her steady from behind as she and Britt continued to strangle each other and saw cunts beneath the water.

It was then when you are breaking rules and are having a marvelous time doing it that it always seems you get caught. This was no exception. Behind me I heard a door open. It was the black lady who had brought room service to my suite for the past two nights. She'd entered the pool area through an EMPLOYEE ONLY access door... to vape.

I recognized her in the moonlight by her hair cut in a "Prince Valiant" sort of bob. I also could see that although not fat... she was a biggish woman. Strong and powerful. Thick with big baby berthing hips and big casaba melon sized titties. All of this was on a five-and-a-half-foot body frame that told a story of a life of hard work with just a casual glance.

She stood for a moment in the moonlight, fumbling with her E-cigarette then with her first enormous puff of cotton candy smoke in the moonlight, her eye's settled on our movements in the water. I had just stood still; looking at her looking at us while Brooklyn and Brittni, both fully engrossed in their lesbo-mermaid-choking scissoring fuckity-fuck antics, were simply oblivious to her presence. A loud gasp and a giggle from Brook and Britt rose from the water as the two splashed and frolicked next to me. The woman by the door realized what she was witnessing and then in the moonlight her eyes found mine.

She shook her head and muttered,

"Gaddamn white folks,"

She'd said it just low enough for her to still be talking to herself but it was loud enough that Britt and Brook jumped with a squeal in the water. The two girls spun around and hugged the side of the pool, looking like a pair of naughty caught "mer-children."

Still squinting into the darkness of the pool, the round-hipped black woman with features that told me she was in her late forties or early fifties took another puff of the vape. She shook her head and asked,

"You that crazy couple... ermmm I mean TRIPLE up in room 219?"

"Yes," I answered sheepishly, "that's us."

"Thought so, you damn crazy-ass white folks...doin all sorts of weird freaky shit up that room. Last night it was just two of you in there and it still looked like a typhoon hit those bedsheets this morning. I talked to the maids today. Who slept on the wet spot... you or little miss Malibu Barbie?"

"It was me," I admitted.

"Oh well," she said taking another puff of her E-ciggie and smiling, "I suppose you'll be dodging two puddles tonight up in that bed!"

"You gonna kick us out of the pool?" I asked.

"I should," she said with another cloud of cotton candy smoke hanging around her like a nicotine aura "but I then again I can feel for you."

"Oh," I answered, "you feel for me...why's that?"

"I came out of the kitchen today into the lobby for minute and was talking to the desk clerk," she explained, " I saw you in the conference room with all them blue haired ladies in the line and how a few of them were rubbin up and down on you... y'know givin you a lab dance 'n shit like you were in the VIP room at a retirement community. Then tonight, I come up with your room service and saw what I saw... plus heard what I heard. Now I see this shit here in the pool... you naked?"

"Yep," I replied standing up out of the water on the pool steps as my dong wibble-wobbled all drippy and wet in the moonlight. True it was only six inches... but it was a solid angry six inches, (thanks to Brittni and her Golden Nugget). I'm sure this black lady (I learned later her name was Vivian), had seen much bigger cocks, but I could see also clearly in the moonlight... she was nodding her head. I saw it clear as day.

"So you aren't kicking us out of the pool?" I asked again.

"Nope," she answered shaking her head.

There was a long silence. She was thinking about something for several seconds before she made up her mind. She abruptly reached up under her work dress... and dropped her abundantly stretched panties to the concrete before stepping from them one foot at a time saying,

"But YOU white man... you are gonna buy some silence from me! My Harold at home ain't fucked me in MONTHS! His ten inches is no use to me if he ain't stickin me with it. He's probably home sleeping already. Fuck him! I'm gonna get some strange white dick in this pussy of mine!"

...To Be Continued