The Book that Changed My Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A man unwittingly signs himself away to a life of slavery.
4.1k words
4.22
14.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the first of a few planned chapters in this work of pure fiction. This story contains depictions of voyeurism and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

The Book that changed my life -- Chapter One.

I have always been an introvert. I was an only child and my parents died when I was young. Having no real next of kin, I had been bounced around many foster homes over the years and I never knew what real family love was like. I was always the victim of cruel jokes and bullying.

They'd call me a freak and make fun of my skinny physique and bright red hair. I had trouble making friends and always sat by myself at lunch in school. I never had a high school sweetheart or even a girlfriend for that matter.

As a young adult I worked a dead-end job processing hides for the local tannery. At first, my male co-workers made fun of me just like the others had in high school, so I always kept to myself and had little interaction with them.

My tasks required long hours of back breaking strenuous work. The heavy lifting required to tote the wet hides around had one benefit, I had bulked up nicely. Even though I was an outcast, none of the other male employees dared to pick on me anymore because they knew I could easily fight back.

So, needless to say, I had no social life what so ever. After spending many lonely nights alone in my apartment, I just had to get out. I didn't drink and hated crowds so bars were out of the question. I started spending a lot of my free time on the Internet or at the Library.

One day I saw an ad on the Library bulletin board about a book club that had been formed and they were looking for new members. I called the number listed and the women that answered told that they met every Wednesday in the Library classroom. The rule was that each member took turns selecting the book for that month. She gave me the title and author of the current book they were discussing.

It was a sappy romance novel that I didn't find all that interesting but I read it anyway. Once I attended the first meeting I knew why that specific book was selected, all the other members were women. There were about six of them.

They openly welcomed me though and I felt very comfortable with them. I was a man in a women's world and I seemed to like it.

Of the six, one of them really stuck out to me. Her name was Lisa and she was in her early fifties. I had trouble keeping my eyes off her. She was a classy dresser and definitely turned heads wherever she went.

She was about five foot eight and of average weight. By the way she handled herself, a person could easily tell she was a powerful women who always got what she wanted.

After attending meetings for about six months, I finally felt for the first time in my life that I fit in. Then came the month of October and it was Lisa's turn to select a book. She chose a book about Female domination. It was about a submissive man giving in to authoritative women.

I couldn't believe the reaction I had while reading it. It had stirred up a desire to be dominated by powerful women. I had no Idea that urge existed, it unlocked something hidden deep inside of me. I found my hands shaking with desire as I read and reread each chapter.

We had discussed the book for about four weeks and each time it was my turn to give input, I usually blushed and stuttered my words. The women seemed to really love watching me squirm when we discussed the scenes with sexual content. They also had to notice how I remained in my seat pretending to read while the others got up and enjoyed the after meeting snacks and light gossip.

On the last day of Lisa's book which contained a very sexual ending, I again was forced to sit and wait for my erection to subside. Movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was Lisa and she came over and sat in the chair next to me. I started shaking because I often had dreams about her but I was always way too shy to even talk to her. I often fantasied about being with her, regardless of our age difference.

She started talking to me in a low voice only I could hear,

"Listen," she said,

"You're not fooling anyone with your long pauses before you join us for snacks. You are clearly turned on by this subject matter."

I tried to deny it, but she put her finger over my lips,

"Don't even try to rebuff it, we all know. Personally I have enjoyed watching you fidget and squirm around me. I had you pegged as a submissive from the first day I met you. Why do you think I selected that exact novel?"

I turned to her with a puzzled look on my face, she went on,

"From day one you had all the signs of a submissive, being an introvert, always putting the needs of females in the club before your own and you seem to relate more closely to women than men."

"You basically seemed to attend to their every whim. Getting coffee, buying books for them, giving them rides to and from meetings and the list goes on and on."

"The only thing I didn't know for sure were the size of your genitals. Your solid erections during our book discussions of the last month removed any doubt I had. You are nicely hung my friend, aren't you?"

I looked at her with the eyes of dejection, she could tell the desire I had for her.

"Ok, here's the deal, I belong to a local Femdom Club and we are having a costume party this Friday night. I need someone to attend as my male slave and do some role playing."

"Give me your address and be ready at six, I will bring your costume."

She made me feel as If I didn't have a choice so I choked out my answer in a frail voice,

"O-O-OK, I'll be ready."

My head was spinning, was this a dream? Was I really about to attend a party with the Goddess of my dreams? My mouth became dry and it became a challenge to swallow. What a turn on this will be, I sure hope I can control myself. It would be so embarrassing if I couldn't.

At six o'clock sharp Friday night the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I was awestruck. There was Lisa, in a blue leather corset, matching leather choker, leather thong, and laced up blue spiked leather high heeled boots. She stood there with her blond hair flowing over her shoulders. She looked at me with her indigo eyes.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

I was so mesmerized by her that all I could do was stammer,

"S-Sure, P-P-Please come in."

She entered the apartment and handed me a bag,

"This is your costume for tonight, go put it on!"

I went into the bedroom and opened the bag,

"You've got to be kidding," I shouted loud enough for Lisa to hear.

"It's not all that bad, put it on and let me see!"

I walked to a mirror and pulled my "Costume" out of the bag and held it up to my crotch. It was a blue latex thong that matched what Lisa was wearing, and nothing else.

"It's no worse than wearing a swimsuit, put it on already and come out here."

I had never heard Lisa speak in such a stern voice before, it was kind of sexy. I disrobed and started putting on the thong, the first thing I noticed were the snaps. There were four on each side. I slid it on and moved my junk into a thin pouch that was in the front.

I looked at myself in the mirror,

"My God!" I thought, this leaves nothing to the imagination, I was three quarters naked and the outline of my cock and balls could be seen through the flimsy material. My ass crack was empathized by the tight material.

"Come on already, let me see!"

I walked out and presented myself to her, she twirled her finger motioning for me to turn around. I did as she instructed. Lisa looked me over, then circled around me,

"Yes, I think you'll do nicely."

She slapped my ass in approval,

"Just one last thing, we both have to sign a confidentially agreement, it basically says that we are agreeing to not talk about any of the events of the evening. Being a fetish masquerade party, there are people that want to keep their identity and participation a secret."

"And I am one of them," I said while taking the papers from her.

It was a five page agreement that looked like a standard waiver. Lisa had already signed it so I wasn't worried. I signed it at the X and handed it back without really reading it. Lisa glanced at my signature and looked pleased.

"Very good, let's go!"

I reached for a light jacket and Lisa slapped my hand.

"No, no, you are in costume now and as my slave you cannot wear any clothing that I haven't given you."

I nodded and pulled back, there was something very stimulating about her orders. I could feel the bulge in my costume starting to tighten.

Lisa took my hand and walked me down to her car. It was a red corvette convertible with the license plate "MS Lisa."

As I approached the car Lisa handed me a blindfold,

"Put this on, Slaves aren't allowed to know where they are going, it's all about staying in character."

I put the fabric over my eyes and tied it behind my head, I couldn't see a thing.

"Hop in," she said while starting the engine. The car roared to life and Lisa punched it a few times to demonstrate the power of her machine. I got in and fastened my seatbelt. Lisa put the car in gear and I was forced back in my seat as we sped off.

The drive seemed to take two hours or so, part of the way seemed to be on the Interstate, some on back road highways, and some on gravel country roads. When we finally stopped, Lisa said I could take off my blindfold.

When I did I could see that we were in a parking lot of a large barn that had been converted into a banquet hall. There were many cars there already. Lisa got out and opened her trunk. She pulled out a cloth bag and motioned for me to get out and join her.

"Ok, now we have to finish your costume, turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I did as she instructed and I felt leather cuffs being secured on my wrists and I heard a snap as they were paddle locked together. Next two more cuffs were attached to my ankles and a three foot chain connected them together. Next Lisa attached a leather collar around my neck.

This whole ordeal was starting to look like far more then what I was ready for, so I started to protest.

"Silence worm! You have no voice here!"

She walked behind me and ordered me to open my mouth. I knew I had better do as she said, besides I was in no position to argue with her. She proceeded to push a ball gag into my mouth and secured the straps behind my head.

I stood there bound and shivering as Lisa walked around and faced me.

"Well you're going to find out soon enough so I might as well tell you. That document you signed gave us your consent to do as we want with you for as long as we wish. What we are about to enter is our annual cocktail party and newbie slave assessment and auction."

"You will be subjected to a series of tests tonight and you will receive a final score at the end of the evening. Ten other new slaves are going to be here as well so you all will be ranked from last to first. The higher you rank the more you'll bring at auction. After that, who knows?"

"Last I heard there will be about a hundred women here tonight and they all will be evaluating you and the other slaves. Most will probably be bidding on you in the auction, at least I hope."

"What the hell," I thought to myself, "They are going to auction me off tonight??"

I tried to protest through my gag, but Lisa slapped me on the cheek,

"Any more out of you and you will be severely punished. Believe me, there are people here that are very good at punishing disagreeable slaves."

I was taken aback by her sudden change in personality, she turned mean and demanding. She attached a leather strap to a D-ring on my collar and yanked me to follow behind her. I had all to do to keep up with her, the chain connected to my ankles limited my motion to half steps.

The chains on my ankles rattled and clinked with each step I took. It was a startling sound that drove home the serious predicament I'd gotten myself into, I knew that my life had suddenly took a vastly new direction.

As we got nearer to the front door I could see two men standing guard. They were big men, the type you see as bouncers at a strip club. There were two lines to enter the building, one seemed to be for Lady's without slaves and they mostly went right through. Each was being handed a small tablet computer.

Lisa led me to a second line that contained women accompanied by slaves. We were about the fourth couple in line. All the other males were bound and gagged as I, and they wore nothing but a thong. Lisa engaged in small talk with the other women as we waited. The mood seemed very casual, and somewhat unnerving. They were going to be auctioning off live male slaves. I just couldn't wrap my mind around that, what freakish world had I entered?

After about a ten minute wait, it was our turn to enter the building. First we walked through a small rustic wooden hallway. An older German women named Aada who was dressed in fetish wear, sat at a small desk. She turned to Lisa and asked,

"Is he registered and did he sign the release?"

"Yes," Lisa answered and handed the women the document I signed along with a paper that looked like a certificate of some kind.

"Ok, Mistress Lisa, looks like everything is in order. According to this registry certificate you handed me, you've named him,

"Copperhead- 532!"

"Yes, it's because of his red hair."

The women chuckled,

"Great name, are you sure it's not because of the color on the head of his penis?"

"Well, Lisa said, I haven't seen it yet, but there are tanning beds that I'm sure could give it that color, interesting thought!"

Aada smiled acting thoughtful, then glanced at the certificate making note of a number on the bottom."

She typed the number 21-860-431-532 into her computer guest list.

"Ok Lisa have him step on the scale and let's also get his height!"

Lisa pulled me up on a scale next to Aada and pulled the height arm up and placed it on top of my head.

"Beep," the calculated BMI readout on a small monitor read, "23.1."

"Good" Aada said.

"The ladies here will like that, nice and trim."

Aada then turned to me,

"Did you masturbate today?"

I was taken aback by her question so I hesitated to answer.

Whack!

Lisa slapped me in the face with her open hand,

"You must respond when asked a question without hesitation!"

I quickly shook my head that I hadn't.

"Did you masturbate within the last seven days?"

I quickly shook my head that I hadn't as well.

Aada entered my answers into the computer,

"Good, he'll need a lot of sperm before we're done with him tonight. Many of these women have a contest among themselves to see if they can get all eleven to cum for them. It's also a badge of honor to even get one to ejaculate."

"Ok, He'll be cock number eight!"

Questions started running through my mind,

"Cock number eight?"

"Have I masturbated in the past seven days?"

"Just what the hell had I gotten myself into?"

She handed Lisa a yellow medallion on a small chain with a black number eight on it. Then she handed Lisa a small computer tablet similar to what all the other women were being issued.

She stood up and said to Lisa,

"Do you think we'll need the bouncers for this or will he be ok?"

"We better have them here, he's already been protesting so I'm not sure how he's going to react."

The women pressed a button and the two men from the door came in and grabbed each of my arms.

My heart was pounding, "how was I going to react to what?"

Lisa stood in front of me and put three of her fingers inside the top of my thong and gave it a good yank.

I started to fight back as the snaps on my thong let loose and Lisa pulled it away.

I yelled into my gag and tried in vain to cover myself. It was no use, I was too tightly bound and the bouncers held me still.

There I was completely exposed and defenseless, my genitals were hanging for all to see.

Aada slipped on a pair of latex gloves, reached over and grabbed my penis, and aimed it into a large cup,

"You're not on any enhancement or ED drugs are you slave?"

Before I could answer Aada went on,

"Well if you are we'll know, now give me a urine sample!"

I was mortified and stunned at the request, but I knew not to hesitate so I pissed in the cup as instructed.

When I was finished Aada held the cup up to the light to check the level of the sample,

"That'll do."

Aada handed the cup to an attendant. She knelt down in front of me and proceeded to cup my balls and examine my penis. She stroked me slightly and I sprang to full erection. Then she stood and squeezed my nipples making me squirm with pain.

Next she had me bend over as she squirted a gel onto her gloved fingers. She proceed to probe my ass seeming to be testing how many fingers she could insert into my tight rectum.

I squirmed and moaned against her touch, completely humiliated by her assault on my body.

"Get used to it slave, the night is just beginning, you have about a hundred more ladies to go!"

"Lisa, the ladies are going to be rating his tongue so you'll have to remove that gag."

"I'm not sure if we can do that, I think he's going to scream his head off," Lisa said.

"Leave that to me," Aada said,

"I know a few tricks for controlling a disobedient slave. Go ahead and start removing the gag!"

Once the ball was removed, I worked the stiffness out of my jaw and opened my mouth to protest.

Before I could say a word Aada reached down and made a tight circle around the base of my scrotum with her left thumb and forefinger. She squeezed my balls hard, forcing them into a tight painful glob on the bottom. I doubled over in pain but Aada kept her grip,

"Open your mouth and show me that tongue of yours!"

I winced in pain but I was able to stick out my tongue as far as I could and Aada clamped on it with the fingers of her free hand. She began tugging on it, almost pulling it out of my mouth.

"Nice," She exclaimed,

"This will take a heavy piercing and make a lot of women happy!"

"Do you like licking pussy slave? Don't worry, you'll get used to it!"

"By the way Lisa, Doctor Maggie will be here after the auction to pierce the sold slaves accordingly to their new owner's wishes."

"Good to know, I have a few friends that may be buying slaves tonight so I'll pass that along."

"Also Lisa, not sure if you know, but this year a women who brings a slave will have the option to match the high bid and buy their own slave. But you can't bid on him for fear that some may just try to run up the price of the slave they brought, so you can only elect to match the high bid!"

"I haven't really thought about it," Lisa said,

"That's interesting, I guess that depends on how he scores."

Aada snapped off her gloves and picked up a similar tablet as the rest of the women had and tapped a few buttons.

"They are letting me evaluate the slaves this year with the rest of you so I'll be mingling with the crowd later. I may even try to buy a slave tonight."

Lisa knelt before me and looped the chain around the base of my now exposed and erect cock and dangled the medallion under my balls. Lisa kissed the head of my penis and said,

"I hereby christen you cock number eight for tonight!"

"Ok Lisa, you and copperhead are now registered, have a good time tonight. Make sure he's lead around to let all the women check him out before midnight."

Before Lisa led me through the main doors she explained the rules to me:

"Once we enter the main room you are to obey any orders given to you by myself or any of the other attendees without hesitation. They will be evaluating your cock, balls, ass, nipples etc., just as Aada did. These women all have their own tastes so some will just check your cock and balls, some your nipples, and some just your ass. Don't worry, by the end of the night you may learn to enjoy all the attention you're going to get."

12