The Boot Polisher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boots need cleaning too."

Peter has been so lost in pleasing Elizabeth that he's completely forgotten about her daughter. When he hears her voice he turns to look at her. Sarah lifts her foot and places it against his chest. He's about to start licking it when she kicks him down, making him fall on his back. She then stands over him, letting her boot hover above his face.

"It's the soles that need cleaning."

Sarah doesn't just want to copy her mom, so she has decided to take things a step further. Licking boots clean, licking soles clean is far worse. Peter looks up at her, and the look on her face is all the proof he needs that she is really Elizabeth's daughter. There's no doubt that from this moment on, she owns him just as much as Elizabeth does. He doesn't know what she might do if he refuses, but he really doesn't want to find out. Like a good little slave, he reaches out with his tongue, and he soon has the taste of dirt in his mouth. The taste disgusts him, but he keeps going, not wanting to disappoint the goddess standing over him. He finishes the first boot, but Sarah is not satisfied, and she pushes the other boot against his face. Peter accepts his role, and he starts licking the sole of the other boot too.

Elizabeth watches how her daughter treats the young man. She has suspected for a while that Sarah had a dominant side, but she never expected anything like this. Her daughter acts like Peter is worthless, and he eagerly accepts his humiliation without protest. Judging by the massive bulge in his pants, he even likes it.

"Peter, take off your pants."

He stops licking Sarah's boot to follow Elizabeth's order, but Sarah pushes the sharp heel of her boot into his cheek.

"No one told you to stop licking." she says with menace in her voice.

Peter starts licking her boot again, and at the same time struggles to pull his pants down. The feeling of being in total control is driving Sarah wild with lust, her panties are completely soaked through by now. As soon as Peter finishes licking her boots, she's going to put his tongue to good use somewhere else.

Peter manages to get his pants down, and his cock springs free. Elizabeth inspects the young man's member, and it's as impressive as the rest of his physique. It's both long and thick, and it's just what Elizabeth needs right now. She doesn't care that her daughter is there, she's going to use that thick cock for her pleasure. Pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of, and she's going to show her daughter that. But before she does, she needs to remind Peter that he's nothing more than a tool. She places her boot on his cock and pushes down, hard enough to send a message but not so hard that it hurts him too much.

"Peter, I'm going to ride you now. Make no mistake, this is all about my pleasure. You do not have my permission to cum, and if you do, things will get very bad for you. Do you understand?"

Peter nods slightly, not being able to do more than that with Sarah's boot still in his face.

Sarah turns to her mother to see what's about to happen. Elizabeth slowly lifts her skirt, and Sarah gets the answer to what she's wearing under it: absolutely nothing. Even though it's her own mother, Sarah can't help taking a good look. Her mother is completely shave, making her look a lot younger than she is. Her lips are glistening with wetness, the arousal from dominating the young man is apparent. Sarah watches as her mother lowers herself. Elizabeth grabs the thick shaft and guides it to her entrance, then she slowly sinks lower. She moans as she takes the cock deeper. It feels so good being filled like this, and it's made even better by knowing that she can have it any time she wants.

Peter is in heaven when his mature neighbor starts grinding on him. She's so tight, so wet, he's never been with anyone as good. That is until he realizes that no matter how good it feels, he can't cum. He's not sure what will happen if it does, but he knows it's a price he's not willing to pay.

Sarah is watching her mom ride the young man. Elizabeth has her eyes closed, and a look of pure pleasure on her face. She grinds rhythmically on Peter, the wet sounds from between her legs telling the story of how turned on she is. Sarah wants to feel that good too. She slides her hand between her legs, finding her black lace panties absolutely soaked. She slides them down her legs and kicks them to the side, then she stands over Peter's head. She must have made a sound, because her mom opens her eyes and smiles at Sarah. Just like her mother, Sarah is shaved, and just like her mother, she's dripping wet. When she kneels and lowers herself to Peter's tongue brush across her lips. She immediately digs her nails into his chest.

"Don't! I'll do this myself."

When Elizabeth sees that, she's reminded how much alike she and her daughter are. Just like Elizabeth did a few days ago, Sarah grabs Peter's hair to hold him still as she starts grinding on his face. Her thick, muscular thighs squeeze his head as she moves back and forth, using his face for her pleasure. Elizabeth keeps grinding on his member with decisive movements, using it to fulfil her needs. Mother and daughter watch each other, brought closer together than ever before by the experience of using the young man at the same time. There is no attraction between them, but the bonding experience makes their pleasure more intense, moving both of them closer to climax. It's Elizabeth that reaches it first, her breath quickening and her legs start to shake. With a long, deep moan, she cums, her whole body a cloud of pleasure. Peter has to focus every fiber of his being not to cum into Elizabeth's gripping pussy.

Seeing her mom in such intense pleasure pushes Sarah over the edge, and she cums too. Her juices practically squirt out, forcing Peter to drink down everything that gushes into his mouth. Sarah's muscular thighs clench from the powerful orgasm, squeezing his head like a vice. She sits completely on his face, making it impossible for him to breathe. He starts to struggle for air, trying to get free, but with both Sarah and Elizabeth on top of him, there's nothing he can do. Sarah feels him struggling, but she doesn't care. All she cares about is riding out her incredible orgasm.

When she finally calms down and rolls to the side, Peter is unconscious on the floor. Elizabeth slides of his cock and stands over him. Maybe she should be worried, but all she feels is pride that her daughter put her own pleasure above the wellbeing of the young slave. She gives him a hard slap to wake him up.

"Get out of here. If you ever come over here without being invited again, you'll be lucky if you just pass out."

Peter, still confused from being unconscious clumsily pulls his pants up before stumbling out the door.

Elizabeth looks at her daughter, wondering if she'll have regrets now that they're not in the heat of the moment. She doesn't need to worry.

"Mom, that's not the last time we share him."

12