The Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that dick."

"Mmmm, nice hard strange dick." she said looking right at the camera, she reached for the mans balls, stroking them, teasing his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Aww yeah suck me," Keith moaned from the other side of the wall. He wished he could be in the same room with them.

Patti continued to suck and lick the mans cock, she slurped and made his cock so wet spit was dripping out of her mouth.

"Fuck," Ted whispered watching his wife suck strange cock, he was still recovering from his own orgasm.

The glory hole was just big enough to slide a cock through, he did love to watch her taking a strange cock into her mouth, just something about that turned him on. He felt his cock twitch, "Take him deep." he tells her watching her swallow that cock as deeply as she could, she gagged a bit but took him even deeper. "Oh yeah gag on that dick." Ted walked over to the glory hole and went to his knees next to his wife, watching her intently he reached for her ass.

Ted reached for the cock coming through the hole in the wall, he stroked that throbbing dick. Keith was a bit confused who ever was sucking his cock had stopped for a few seconds but when they started to stroke his cock again it felt different. The first hand on his cock had been smaller, he had a feeling that the man next door was stroking his cock.

He wasn't sure he wanted a man playing with his dick he thought, when he felt whoever was servicing him flick their tongue across the head of his cock. "Hmmm," he moaned, who ever was sucking his cock knew what they were doing. "Fuck yes suck my dick!" he moaned loudly, feeling a hot warm, mouth slide over his cock head. "Aww, yeah," he whispered feeling his cock being sucked deep.

Ted was enjoying sucking the strangers cock, he had always wanted to do this, sucking strange cock at a glory hole. "Mmmmm," taste so good he thought taking the stranger's dick deeper into his mouth.

"Oh fuck suck me!!" Keith groaned loudly losing control and fucking into the mouth on the other side of the wall. He didn't care who was sucking his dick he needed to cum. "Suck the hot cum out of my cock." he said really wishing he was in the room with them. He would give anything to watch them both sucking him.

Ted pulled away from the glory hole and let Patti have some, she took that cock as deeply as she could, while Ted reached down and stroked the mans balls, he could feel them tighten up, knowing the guy would blow his creamy load soon. Ted hoped they could both get his cum.

"Oh man, oh fuck gonna cum," Keith groaned loudly, fucking into a hot, wet mouth. Feeling someone stroking his balls at the same time, had him right on the edge. "Ummm, awww fuck take my cummm!" he moaned loudly feeling a mouth greedily sucking on his dick, he felt his cum shoot from the head of his cock into a wet, mouth. "Cummmiinngg, awww fuck yeah!" he exclaimed filling a mouth with his man juice.

Ted heard the man get loud and watched as his wife took his cum, she swallowed then moved away and let Ted get some of the cum.

Quickly Ted took the mans cum into his mouth, sucking wanting to get every drop, letting the spent cock slip from his mouth he licked that dick clean.

"Fuck!" Keith said loudly, shaking from his orgasm, he hadn't come like that in a long time. He reached for some personal wipes on a small table and cleaned up as best he could.

Ted stood up and helped Patti to her feet, he leaned down and kissed her, tasting cum on her mouth. "Oh my god that was so hot," he tells her watching her picking her panties up from the floor and start to slip them on. "Uh-uh leave them off."

"Okay if you say so."

"You never know I may want to pull off on the side of the road and fuck you on the way home."

"Mmmm, let's go home..."

Both doors to the booths opened at the same time, Keith and Ted and Patti stepped out at the same time, not a word was said but Keith did slip a piece of paper to Ted with his phone number on it. "Give me a call sometime".

"We sure will," Ted said slipping the piece paper in his pocket, and leading his wife from the back of the store.

12