The Borrowing Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife is pulled into a sex club by the neighbor.
10.9k words
4.5
12k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Borrowing

By JustJake051

Part Two

Chapter Seven

Early Sunday morning, Will Weston woke to an empty bed and voices emanating from downstairs. For an entire day on Thursday, Lana had been unable to walk, sore from the Wednesday night party, the gangbang forced upon her by their neighbor, Ron Giatti. Will had stayed home and cared for her, soaking her in the tub, lotions on the angry red marks on her body and breasts, where frenzied hands pulled at her, pinching and squeezing. Lana was still clearly angry with him, so he could understand why she was being distant and not speaking to him. He was eager to hear about Wednesday night and she told him small bits and pieces of the evening but kept most of it to herself. Gradually, by Saturday, she was almost back to normal, still a little sore in her ass, but now able to move about.

He threw on his house robe and headed downstairs toward the kitchen, where the voices were coming from. As he stepped into the kitchen, Will saw Lana sitting at the kitchen table talking to Ron. What shocked Will was not Ron being there on an early Sunday, but rather what Lana was wearing. His wife was sitting at the kitchen table wearing only a tiny, sheer black nightie, with nothing underneath. She sat at the table with one leg lifted in the chair, her exposed vagina open and on display. Ron sat next to her, with two large suitcases by the side of the table. Lana's black patent "come fuck me" shoes sat on the table, apparently left at the party and now returned.

Will was more amazed at how casual his wife was with Ron. She was basically naked and her vagina on open display. But then he stopped and realized what had gone on several nights ago. He was soon to discover that Ron was more intimate with Lana's body than he ever was.

"Well, there he is," Ron said smiling, as Will entered the kitchen. "We've been waiting for you. Sorry to have to do this so early, but I've got a golf game at the Country Club this morning. You're welcome to join us if you want, we could use a fourth."

"I... I... I..." Will muttered, more oblivious to what Ron was saying and more staring at his wife's exposed cunt, gaped open and poised in the chair, still stretched from Wednesday's gangbang, and now slightly glistening with dampness. Lana sat cross legged at the kitchen table, one leg tucked up beneath her, the other spread to the side, as if wanting Ron to see.

"Okay, well, first, here's all the Kelton files. Burn 'em, shred 'em, whatever. That's all of them and now they're yours." Ron pushed the files, discs, and papers into the middle of the table.

"Next, there's this. It's the video production from Wednesday night. I honestly didn't know it would go on that long, I swear. It's never done that before. We had guys poppin' little blue pills and taking dick injections all night. And, God knows what else, to stay hard." He laughed and looked at Will. " We had to pay the video crew overtime and it filled two complete discs. Over seven hours. It's hi-def video and pretty amazing stuff. I watched it last night."

He looked straight at Lana, "Amazing," he said. "Listen, I had to ask permission from the club to give you a copy, since we're not married, but all the guys are quite taken with you," he said, still looking at Lana. "But do not show that to anyone. Those are the rules."

He pushed two shiny silver video discs in black cases into the middle of the table.

Ron turned to Will. "Hey, Lana said you were pretty excited when she told you about the evening. Sorta spun your wheels, eh? Well, then you're really gonna love this video. I mean really. Even I was amazed, and I thought I'd seen everything."

He turned and smiled at Lana. "Really amazing." Lana stared back at him, deadpan, obvious anger still in her gaze, her bright blue eyes locked on Ron.

"Anyway, we all got together and drew lots for next 14 month's parties at the club meeting."

"So, what number did you get?" Lana asked, her brow knit.

Ron looked at her, concerned by the intense look on her face.

"Uhhh, I drew number 4," he said.

"Four months from now," Lana muttered to herself.

She paused and then shifted her body to Ron. "I'm in," she said, staring coldly at Ron. "That is, if you're not married by then and you still need a partner."

"Huh?" Will muttered.

"Really?" Ron said, his face lighting up with a grin.

"I'm in," Lana said with no emotion, still staring at Ron.

"Okay, wow, we're on. In four months." Ron said. "Oh, and then there's this." he said, gesturing to the two large suitcases sitting by the table.

"Yeah, what's with these?" Lana asked, pointing to the two large cases. "You going on a trip?"

"See, at the end of each 14-month cycle, the club meets and everyone votes on whose wife was the best time. And you must have a two-thirds majority to win the vote. Well, for the last six, no, seven years maybe, the guys have all pretty much just voted for their own wives and there's been no winner. Well, we voted, and for the first time in club history, so I'm told, it was unanimous. Everyone picked you," Ron said looking at Lana.

"Yeah, so? I mean, it's flattering and all and I'll thank them in four months, but so?" Lana said, still a tinge of coldness in her voice.

"The winner, if there is one, gets the accrued interest from the four million per man membership fees, which are held in an escrow account. Since there's been no winner in the last seven years, it was quite a lot of money built up. So, there's 3.8 million dollars in cash in these suitcases. And it's yours."

Lana mouth dropped open.

Ron went on. "It's cash, no records, no traces. Don't deposit it in a bank, they'll want to know about it. And so will the IRS. Since I do the investing for the group, I have access to the cash. I figured you can wash it through your business, Lana, and no one will ever notice. If you want, I can hide it in some investments for you or you can just stuff it in a mattress."

They all laughed, and it was a laugh of broken tension more than anything else.

"Wow, seriously?" Lana muttered to herself.

"Say, you know Will, if you really like Lana telling you about the other night, you are really going to be crazy hot for the video. Maybe, and here's another thought... have you guys ever thought about Hotwifing?"

"What's that?" Lana asked.

"Hotwifing. You know, it's a big thing now, being a Hotwife. It's a trend now, like swinging. Check it out on the Internet. It has guidelines and how-tos, what not to do, the whole works. They have Hotwife Cruises, Hotwife Resorts, everything."

Ron stood up and started to leave. "So, Will, you up for some golf this morning, buddy? Then we can come back and all go for a swim at my place. I'll grill something."

"Uhhh, sure, okay," Will said distractedly.

"And Lana, you can just wear what you have on. It's a good look for you," Ron said, a big smile breaking on his face.

Chapter Eight

For the next three days Will and Lana did nothing but watch the gangbang club video and fuck. Will was hypnotized by watching Lana being fucked repeatedly, and in every conceivable way. He seemed to be constantly erect, constantly horny. Lana, on the other hand, was more amazed and confused than excited by the video. She had remembered very little of the evening, past the first hour or so. She watched in shock as a giant black man with the largest cock she had ever seen, fucked her repeatedly and all 15 inches of his massive black meat disappear fully inside her cunt, over and over. And then, three hours or so later, she watched that same man crammed his enormous cock up her ass.

"Well, no wonder I'm so sore," she said.

"Oh, my God," she muttered at one point. Her mouth fell open as she watched Ron and another man both doing her at the same time. It was a double penetration with two large cocks, Ron stuffed into her cunt and the other man in her ass at the same time. She then watched herself come wildly, one orgasm after another, as countless men double fucked her, over and over, for the next two hours of the night.

She vaguely remembered being stunned by an enormous cock and the incredible flood of cum produced inside her at the end of the evening. Only now, after watching the video, did she realize that it was two cocks in her cunt at the same time, pushing her to have multiple orgasms, one on top of the other, before both men simultaneously exploded inside her.

But the biggest surprise of all came toward the end of the video. She remembered none of this. She saw herself on the bed sucking on two very large black cocks as a third black man moved in behind her. The men were gorgeous, well-muscled and all with massive stiff black cocks. Will recognized all three of them as professional athletes, two from teams nearby and the third on the West Coast.

On the video, Lana heard the man, a popular professional basketball player, who had given her such delight orally with her first orgasm of the night, whisper to her, "Baby I started this one and I'm about to finish it. Your last good fuck for the night."

He gently lifted her hips high up off the bed. Her magnificent ass as poised high in the air, her tiny hole now stretched open and exposed, as if inviting all the men. One of the men pulled her ass cheeks wide apart and said, "Damn, that's the sweetest white ass I've ever seen." The three men took turns standing in the bed over her and alternating as they drove their enormous cocks deep into her ass.

"Oh, my God." Lana muttered to herself, as she watched the video.

One by one the men plunged an enormous erection deep into her open, widely gaped asshole, pumped five or six times and quickly pulled out. Another then slid in over her elevated ass and drove his cock in as deep as he could. The man who had just pulled out of her ass moved around to her face and pushed his black, glistening meat into her open mouth, where she sucked eagerly. With one camera on her ass and one on her face, Lana saw that not one moment of the wild attack on her poor asshole went unrecorded.

"Uuuuhhhh...Uuuuhhhh...Uuuuhhhh," she rhythmically grunted, as the rigid, glistening black cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. Harder and deeper the cock slammed in her throat as she started to gag.

"My God...," Lana muttered, watching, "his cock is almost all the way down my throat. Oh, God, that's impossible."

And then in an instant, it was pulled out and another huge black cock plunged in her mouth, fresh from her asshole. All the while, the same rotation continued in her stretched asshole. Lana could hear the sloshing of cum in her rectum as the three cocks pounded in and out, gliding in the sticky pool of semen that had been delivered there during the entire long night.

"Ooooohhhhhh," she heard herself moan and the black giant in her ass pulled out, moved smoothly to her face, grab his dripping cock and forced it into her open mouth.

"They are going from my ass to my mouth. Over and over," Lana muttered to herself.

She watched as the tall, black man positioned his enormous cock at the gaping asshole and lowered himself into her ass.

"Oooooooooo," she heard herself groan with each thrust. And as she watched, she saw him push repeatedly until most of the fifteen inches of his enormous cock was buried in her ass.

"Oh, my god," she muttered repeatedly, eyes glued to the screen. "All of that is in my ass."

His rigid cock slid deep in her, the cum still in her rectum bubbled out and erupted over the edges of her anus, as he began to feverishly pump away.

"Oh my god," she continued muttering to herself, the first time she saw the scene. "Oh, my God." Then she saw herself orgasm yet again, as the three black men started to fill her rectum with more cum.

"OH, YES. FUCK MY ASS!! I want that big black cock in my ass!" she heard herself yelling.

The very tall man was just about to cum in her ass, when he pulled his massive, glistening cock out, grabbed the huge, dark head of his swollen member and shot a long stream of semen into the air and into her now grotesquely gaped asshole. And then, in an instant, he plunged the entire length of the monster back fully into her ass and continued to shoot hot semen deep in her bowels, until he had drained his balls deep into her.

"AAAAHHHH!! Ooooww, yesssss," she saw herself moan in a close-up on her face. "I love big cock," she said to the camera, her mouth dripping with milky cum.

And the video ended.

Chapter Nine

Thursday night of the week came in more peacefully than the previous Thursday, one week earlier following the gangbang. Will and Lana had fucked more in the past four days than during their entire marriage. If it were possible to wear a DVD out by watching it over and over, Will would have. He couldn't get enough of watching Lana play the slut and be used by fourteen men in front of three video cameras. He also couldn't believe that his wife of 21 years seemed to take so much pleasure in giving herself, and her body to so many men.

But he had noticed, however, that Lana had changed in the last day or so, now seeming nervous and quite on edge. So, it came as no surprise to him when the evening silence at the dinner table was broken and Lana quietly said, "Can we talk?"

"So, I have to say this, to tell you this," she said, glancing up at Will and then back down at her dinner plate. "I do love you. And I don't want our marriage to end. And I do NOT want a divorce, so don't even go there. But I need to tell you something and I don't want to hurt you. I've really enjoyed us fucking so much in the last few days. I know you're really turned on by all of this. It's pretty obvious that you are hot for this, and you seem to like me being a slut with other men. But this gangbang thing last Wednesday made me realize something.... just us isn't all that I need. I never knew it before, but I know it now. Honey, I really like big cocks. And your seven inches isn't going to be enough for me. I just didn't know it. And you really seem to like watching. So, I think we need to do something. And I'm not saying divorce. Really, do not go there, because I do love you and I want to be married to you. I really want us to be together. We'll still fuck, but I need more. So there, I've said it."

Will was stunned. He was about to try and find something to say when a familiar knock came at the side door. The door flew open, and Ron stuck his head in.

"It's martini time at the pool, if you guys wanna come over," he said. "Oh, Lana, when you can, call this phone number. It's from one of the club wives. It's usually not allowed, but she asked, and everyone agreed that she could talk to you." He passed her the small note paper with the phone number scribbled on it.

"Oops, bad time?" he said, noticing the discomfort in the room.

"Yes," Lana said. "Can we get a rain check on drinks?"

"Sure," Ron said and started to leave.

"Hey, Ron, wait a sec. C'mon back. Can I ask you something? What was that Hotwife stuff you were talking about the other day?" Will asked.

"Really?" Ron asked. "I honestly don't know a lot about it. It's just a thing a lot of married couples are doing. It's where the wife has her list of bulls that she likes to fuck. And the husband arranges everything and then the wife gets to fuck the bull with the husband there in the room, watching. He doesn't join in. Just watches. A lot of guys take pictures or movies of their wives, whatever. For kicks. So, the wife never cheats on him, never fucks without him, because the husband is always there, sort of controlling it. Happy and watching. He gets what he needs and she gets what she needs. Anyway, I brought it up because you seemed to enjoy the watching part a lot, Will. There's a bunch of things, you know, dos and don'ts, but that's pretty much it."

Awkwardness filled the room.

"Okay," Ron said, breaking the momentary silence. "We'll do drinks some other time."

"Hang on," Lana said, turning and looking at Will and then back to Ron. "How about we come over in about an hour? You fix the drinks?"

"Sure," Ron said, slightly confused. "See you in a few."

The moment the side door closed, Lana turned to Will and said, "Do you love me?" He nodded. "Do you trust me?" she asked. He nodded again.

She reached out her hand and took his as they headed up the stairs.

"Sit," she said, pushing Will down onto the edge of the bed.

Sixty minutes later, Ron heard the rapping at his patio door.

"Come on in guys. Door's open and martinis are about ready," he said.

Will pushed through the door and headed straight to the bar.

"Where's Lana?" Ron asked.

"She'll be here in a few minutes. Before she gets here, I need to borrow something from you."

"Sure, what you need?" Ron asked, sipping his martini.

"I need to borrow your cock," Will said. "Just for tonight."

"What?"

"I need to borrow your cock. We're interested in trying this Hotwife thing, but want to do a kind of a test run, first. So, we need to borrow your cock to see how this "me watching" thing could work. Me, right there in the room, watching some guy fuck my wife, right in front of me. Do I get pissed? Do I get scared? Am I jealous? Does it turn me on or turn me off? That kinda stuff."

"Oh, so you want to borrow my cock... sorta bull-for-a-night thing?" Ron asked.

"Yep."

"Wow. Well, er, I guess it's only fair. I did ask to borrow Lana."

"Yep. And that started a whole bunch of shit. So, what's it gonna be?"

"Okay, yeah, sure." Ron said.

Will picked up his phone and quickly dialed.

"Yep, he's in." and then hung up.

"So, what's next?" Ron asked.

"That's for us to wait and see," Will said. "Do you still have that room setup where you did the gangbang the other night?"

"Yeah, I haven't had a chance to put it back yet."

"Show me."

They stepped into the adjoining room and there it was, just as Will had seen it in the video. The large platform bed sat open in the middle of the room.

"Perfect," he said. "We'll use this. And more martinis. And how about some music." Will said, now clearly taking control.

Chapter Ten

Minutes later, with the pump and throb of the sound system playing some slow jazz, Lana came into the room. She was wearing a tight, very short black leather skirt with thigh high patent leather boots. She had on a sheer, see through blouse with nothing under it, her hard erect nipples jutting out from her small breasts. Will recognized the outfit instantly. Lana had worn that five years ago at a Halloween party as a sexy witch, but with a top under the blouse. He liked this version much better.

"Boys, this is as slutty as I can get on short notice. So, we'll have to make do. Martini?" she said.

"Dirty with extra olives, just the way you like it," Will said, handing her the glass.

"Turns out, I like it a lot of different ways. Who knew?" Lana said with a grin and grabbed a full martini glass, drinking most of it in a single gulp. "More," she demanded, holding out the empty glass.

"Gladly," Will said, grabbing the martini pitcher and refilling her glass.

"So, let's get this straight," Lana said to Will and Ron, sipping her second drink and slowly grinding her hips to the sexy jazz in the background. "You're going to sit over there and no touching us and no joining in. You can touch yourself, but under no circumstances are you allowed to cum. Got it?" she said to Will.

"Okay, got it." he said.

"And you are going to fuck me 'til I have at least one orgasm. Right?" she said to Ron.

Ron nodded, "Okay."

"And I can take picture and movies, but same rules as the club, no one sees it, but us." Will added.

"Uh huh," Lana said, now starting to unbutton the sheer blouse. Soon the blouse and tiny skirt were on the floor and Lana was slowly dancing in only a black thong and her boots.